4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2010, 07:20:06 PM »
"Notta problem," Kyla said in response to his apology, "I guess that's probably where we should be headed then, huh?"  She started forward already.

Tamasa, still withheld mixed emotions based upon the previous occurrences. Her head hung, as she turned slightly to watch the ambulance rush past them. "Something tells me we should leave as soon as possible..." she trailed off.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2010, 09:46:23 PM »
"Yeah..." Shin said with a sigh following afterward. "Let's catch up with Saul. I may not know what the heck is going on, but I don't really have anything else to do anyway." Shin stated and went in the direction he saw Saul going with quick steps so he could catch up and get in sight of him sooner.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2010, 11:17:16 PM »
The waves clashed against the shore, beating against the wood of the boat, with force, as it rocked back and forth like an infant's cradle. The seagulls overheard called to each other and swooped down to snatch up fish or scraps of food, and fishermen gathered at the far end of the dock, bringing in loads of fresh catches. The air smelt of salt and  moisture, and the clouds moved across the sky, hiding the sun occasionally, making the world dim momentarily. A soft breezed embraced the people it touched, with softness.

Kyla looked at Tamasa, gesturing for her to keep quiet, as the approached Saul; her little sister trailed behind her, making small steps. The water started rocking the boat more violently as water a huge wave rolled across the water, rumbling up and growing monstrous in size, as it curled over itself, foaming as it finally broke, the water surging in Saul's direction, with force, before cascading over him and retreating back into the ocean.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:57 PM »
Saul stood on the dock, watching the calm sea, while the new guy presumably readied the ship for departure. A small wave out on the horizon seemed to be getting bigger as it neared the shore... Until it was a large one, taller than himself. Such an occurrence could only be the work of one person... He sighed loudly, just before the huge wave crashed over him, soaking his clothes in salt water.

He lay there as it retreated, looking up into the sky. "Very funny, Kyla," he said loudly.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2010, 06:32:26 PM »
"Teehee!" Kyla giggled; even Tamasa was amused by the practical joke. "I thought so too!" she grinned and turned to Tamasa, "See sis, our powers can be used for more than just bad, just ask Saul!" She eased the ocean back into its natural current. "You just need to find out more about your powers and accept them, before you'll control them rightfully."

Tamasa glanced at Saul, water dripping off of him, and shook her head, with a slight smile, "Maybe... I don't think my powers are meant for practical jokes."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2010, 06:37:45 PM »
Saul suddenly smirked, and got up, water dripping from his cloak. "Yeah... Our powers can be used for good, clean fun! And when that doesn't work well enough..." He walked up to the pair, suddenly throwing his arms around them. "...you just have to make due with what you've got! Wet group hug~" He giggled as he shared his wetness.

(( :> ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »
Kyla grinned, "Oh so that's how you're gonna be huh? Just remember that water will always extinguish the flame." she warned, jokingly.

Tamasa fidgeted, then smiled again, "Hugs are nice..." she commented, glancing back at Shin.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2010, 06:51:34 PM »
Saul suddenly realized just how close he was to the two girls, and blushed. "Uhm... heh," he said, suddenly sort of awkward. (What the hell? Why is it, around any other woman I've ever been around, this never occurred? Why am I blushing and fidgeting? Is it because of Tamasa? Or is it because of Kyla...)

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2010, 07:26:34 PM »
Kyla glanced up, "Aww, he's blusshhiinngg!!" she poked fun, "I didn't know you were one of those shy sorta guys," she snickered, playfully.

Tamasa was starting to understand them more and more, how is it that this early on they all already understood the degree that the rest of society frowned upon them and had already created a barrier to keep themselves and the rest of society entirely apart? She felt, that to the others, it was the devils, the chosens, and the regular people. Were they no longer part of that society? They accepted each other so openly, yet no one else, even she who had pushed them away since the first moment they'd met, was being treated as if she were their sibling. She understood she was safe in their presence, but beneath their family like mentality, was people willing to take lives... She'd witness the brutality Kyla was capable of, and feared becoming the same way, or being exposed to it more often than just this once.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2010, 09:40:27 PM »
Shin sat down on the dock, watching the three commence in odd play. "You guys are weird." Shin commented, but laughed afterward to indicate he was only joking. Shin then looked at his hands, studying them closely. I don't really get how my powers work... Shin thought wearily. Ah well. Shin stood up. "Are we going to get a move on?" Shin asked loudly and at the same time, stretched widely and with a manly grunt as his dress shirt clung against his chest. He sighed and wiped off his clothes as if he were dirty.

Offline Daggron13

• If your lost, look to the wind for guidance.
« Reply #230 on: April 20, 2010, 08:13:23 AM »
A strong wind blew the little hugging group over. "And remember the winds will always come on top of all other elements in the sky." Daggron said jokingly "Come on you lot we're ready to sail. Oh and sorry for the mishap in the hotel." Daggron smiled out to a group. (Why am I smiling? ... This is weird. Why am I so happy all of a sudden? None of this makes any sense. Oh well if ya can't beat them...join them)
("aww some one is growing a heart" Kelly said in his head)
"Am not!" He said turning a little red.
("Oh and your face doesn't give that away." She rolled her eyes and laughed.)
Let the wind be your guide.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
Heaven and Hell have betrayed us,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #231 on: April 20, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »
"Tch, let's do what the man says, girls. We need to be off soonish, I wager," Saul said, letting go of the girls a little hesitantly. He stood and walked to the boat, trying not to blush even more. (What...is going on....?) he thought. (Kyla's been making me feel weird since we first met. I mean, she's the element opposite to me, so I thought that was it, but now...) He looked back at her as he walked, and he blushed a tiny bit, again. (Now even if I just look at her... urgh! Stupid hormones.) He shook his head and tried to forget about the matter.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #232 on: April 20, 2010, 06:59:46 PM »
A strong wind blew the little hugging group over. "And remember the winds will always come on top of all other elements in the sky."

Kyla snickered, "Don't you know anything about geology and astrology? Your wind only exists because of the gravitational pull on the ocean, that the moon cause; therefore your wind relies on my waters."

She followed the group after, her clothes made damp from Saul's hug.

"Boat." A little voice murmured, as tiny hands reached for Kyla's.

"That's right, Emmi!" Kyla smiled, "We're going on a boat."

"Boat!" The little girl, with rosy cheeks and an upturned smile, said again, with growing enthusiasm.

The return in natural behavior from her sister came as a relief to Kyla, as she realized the medicine was taking effect. "Tell your sister, Tamasa, to hurry up already!" Kyla told Emmi, who stopped and turned to look at Tamasa.

"Hurry!!" the girl told her, and smiled widely.

Tamasa returned the smile, taking a step forwards, as she glanced down at a passing puddle, seeing her dark reflection, and hearing the echoing silent voice of her reflection speak to her. Let the darkness consume you... Tamasa stumbled backwards, "Stop!" she yelped, covering her head and ears with her hands. The voice was gone, the reflection was gone. No one saw or heard anything besides herself. She peaked up, nervously, to be sure she was safe again.

Kyla glanced back at her, "You okay, kid?"

Tamasa glanced up, her expression registering only as frightened, although she hadn't answered the question.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2010, 10:18:43 AM »
"Ok we are about to cast off!" Daggron announced to every one in a ecstatic  tone. "Oh! Where are my manors I am Daggron Shinsei. I am pleased to meet you all." He said bowing to them all. "My sincere apologies if we have gotten off on the wrong foot." Daggron said looking up from his bow. "But as you all know we are in a hurry to get to the seals. I meant no offense to you all this morning, but we have to get going if we are to beat the chosen ones to the seals." He straightens up. "We all are now outcasts... hated by all who live. What they don't understand is we are trying to cleanse this world. I was upset this morning because, if we don't get there before those "Chosen Ones" then we can't change the world for the better."
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »
Shin stepped into the boat calmly. "It's fine, don't worry about it." Shin replied to Daggron(Just used for who he is talking to, he's still a stranger to Shin) about his apology. "Though I didn't catch your name yet, sorry if I was spacing out. I'm Shin." Shin said, extending his right hand for him to shake if he wished.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2010, 02:49:14 PM »
"I'm Daggron and it's fine." He replied shaking his hand.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »
"Good to know you, Daggron." Shin said. "So are we casting off? Is this everyone or what are we doing?" Shin asked Daggron and then looked to Saul as well.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #237 on: April 22, 2010, 06:22:59 PM »
"To answer your questions; yes we are casting off, and I don't know I was hoping you could tell me." He said steering the boat out to sea.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »
Shin frowned. "Nah, I don't know anything. I'm just tagging a long mostly. Saul is the one that seems to know a lot." Shin gestured to Saul.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #239 on: April 25, 2010, 12:43:57 AM »
Saul looked at Shin confusedly. "Whatever gave you that impression?" He chuckled. "The only things I have going for me is hugely destructive firepower and my devilish charm~ However, Daggron mentioned going to some Seal where we have to go start something. Not sure what, but I seem to vaguely remember something about an Isle out west that supposedly holds a shrine to the Gods. Maybe the Chosen Ones have to go out there too? Seems we have a head start on them at the very least, heh." He leaned in a little closer, hopefully out of earshot of the girls. "Really," he said in a low voice, "I just can't wait to see if my cult gambit actually works or not. I meant everything I said about wanting to change the world for the better, but at the moment that change comes in the form of power for us, people we can depend on and use, if need be." He straightened up. "Now, Daggron... how the hell do we 'cast off?' I've never been on a ship before."