4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »
Tamasa glanced up at him nervously, "Y-yes.." she answered nervously still. Nothing seemed to ease the distress she felt within herself. "Thank you... For you know... helping..." she still seemed to tremble, despite the threat having left the scene; or at least the more apparent threat. Tamasa however, had not felt the threat had lifted at all.

She glanced at the two men on the ground, "Are they alright?" she asked cautiously.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2010, 06:52:32 PM »
Shin shrugged, "I don't know." He went down low to offer Tamasa his hand, the hand that had stung and he had seen the mark on earlier. "Here, I'll help you up."

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2010, 05:04:00 AM »
Tamasa stared nervously at him, before reaching towards his hand nervously. Her eyes trailed, and to her own horror, the met up with the mark ever so similar to her own.

She recoiled, "Y-you have it too!" she stuttered, jumping to her feet. Her mind raced, she felt the urge to run and hide, yet at the same time wanted to remain and hope that another being with the same questionable thing occurring could help her struggle.

She backed away still unsure of herself.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2010, 05:35:05 AM »
He felt the heat and bright light from the flames on his back, and it burned him. Again, he understood. He was darkness, he needed to get to shade and fast. In mere seconds he had broken out into a sweat as he ran as quickly as he could to the cover of a nearby house where he could regain himself. As he was regaining himself he examined his body with his new eyes. Everything he saw was clear, clearer than he had ever seen himself in the day. As he moved further into the darkness, he noticed his eyesight get stronger as well as his other senses.

As he began to get used to the feeling of his new whole body, he heard the explosion and laughter come from the direction of the inn. He rushed around the corner to see the flames as they began to spread out amongst the near buildings and they began to burn as well. There was nothing he could do, the light weakened him too much. He hated the having to stand around and do nothing, but he had no choice.

He saw out of the corner of his eye, the man whom the guards had captured walking away from the scene. When he got into an area with more darkness Myougami approached him. "You, you did that. You destroyed the inn and set fire to the surrounding houses, people may die! How could you do something so monstro-" He stopped hid sentence as he noticed the mark on his hand.

Awesome Points = 90

I am the creator of Luffle points so i have a never ending supply. Except on Tuesdays.

I am a puppet, and Addy is my master

****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Luffle`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Addy~Bunny*`·¸.´******

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:43 AM »
A puzzled look came over Shin. "This?" He asked, looking at the mark. He studied it, contemplating whether it was there all day or not and where it came from. "I don't know anything about it. You have it too?" Shin asked. Before she could answer Shin stepped away from Tamasa since she appeared to be a little hesitant toward him as well. "Let's just go somewhere else and talk first." Shin suggested as he gestured for Tamasa to follow him for a walk.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 07:26:39 PM »
Saul strolled casually down the street, listening to his Shadow tell him of the things he could do: generate light and heat from his body, generate flames from any part of his body, immunity to fire... Life was so much better now. And all that the Shadow asked for was Chaos; actions and mBrush your teeths as chaotic as the nature of flames themselves, used for Good or Evil. Murder was not needed, but not discouraged. (Heh, things just keep getting better and better...) he thought.

He turned a corner into a dark alleyway. New powers or not, attention was probably not the best thing in the world to garner at the moment. Once he was out of the town, he could head south, perhaps grab a car or a cab ride to Tatsu. Apparently, he was supposed to meet up with the other Devils and travel to a "Dark Shrine" to start some weird ritual that, when completed, would enshroud the world in darkness and fear... with the Devils sitting on the top.

As he chuckled quietly to himself, he became aware of someone stepping out onto a street he had just crossed. It was the man from the inn, the one who'd saved him. Saul felt a moment of sadness. This man had saved him, and here Saul had destroyed the inn in return. He smiled. Not that he really cared anymore. The world was his to destroy or let be now. "Myougami, was it? What brings you to this corner of town? Admiring my handiwork?"

"You, you did that. You destroyed the inn and set fire to the surrounding houses, people may die! How could you do something so monstro-" He stopped hid sentence as he noticed the mark on his hand.

Saul looked down at the dark mark upon his hand. "Oh, this? Yeah, apparently I'm evil. Go figure! Hehehahaha~" He looked down to Myougami's hand. All of his hair stood on end for a moment. The man's hand had a shining mark on it. The Shadow in Saul's consciousness bristled. (That there man... is one of your mortal enemies. One of the Chosen Ones from that legend I told ya about. He's got powers like yours, and he's gonna be loved by everyone for bein' a 'savior to mankind' or some stupid thing like dat. But why's he meetin' us back here in the dark...?) it said. Saul shrugged, eyes narrowing. "You're one of the Chosen Ones, huh. My sworn enemies. I oppose you with every fiber of my being. But it's rather dark back here, let me get a good look at the face of my enemy," he said, spawning a flame on each of his shoulders to give out some light.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2010, 12:07:36 AM »
Tamasa looked at him unnerving and suspicious, but accepted his invitation anyway. "Uhm... talk about what? Where are we going?" she managed to take a step closer to him.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »
Shin stopped for a moment. "Hmmm... I'm not sure, but you need to get home. I'll walk you there." Shin offered Tamasa. Shin felt a little bad. Tamasa seemed really upset and didn't want to trust anybody at the moment, and Shin wasn't helping that much.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2010, 08:33:56 PM »
((waiting for a response from ducky >.>))

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »
((Sorry i'm getting there. I'll post once i'm able, very much happening at home at the moment.))
Awesome Points = 90

I am the creator of Luffle points so i have a never ending supply. Except on Tuesdays.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
Shin stopped for a moment. "Hmmm... I'm not sure, but you need to get home. I'll walk you there." Shin offered Tamasa. Shin felt a little bad. Tamasa seemed really upset and didn't want to trust anybody at the moment, and Shin wasn't helping that much.

"I don't want to go home!" she said quickly in response... "Let's just.. walk somewhere... I don't know where..." she replied. That last thing she wanted was for her family to know she was some evil insane being.

---

Kamden had spent that day teaching Kari how to surf, and by the end she still wasn't too good. She fell every time. By this time the two had already made it home, the night was prolonged, but they were used to staying up late. Kamden sat at his computer, the sound of clicking keys and buttons going, along with the sounds of whatever game he was playing. Kari was flicking through the channels bored with everything on the tv.

She sighed and rolled on her back, "Tonight is boring, and I am still sore from surfing."

"Haha, you mean falling." Kamden corrected.

"Riiight," Kari answered, "What'cha doin?"

"Playin a game." Kamden answered.

"Bet your losing!" Kari teased.

Kamden turned as the screened flashed that he lost. "Yep!" He yawned, stretching up his arms.

"What's that?" Kari asked.

Kamden looked at her, "What's what?"

Kari turned his hand over to look at it, "Wow Kamden!"

"What, what is it?" Kamden asked.

"You're a chosen one! That has to be the mark! Its exactly like they said in all the books!" Kari answered.

"What are you talking about? That's impossible... You're insane.."he replied inspecting his own hand.

"It is! That's amazing!" Kari replied, "But it's broken..."

"Great... I'm broken!" Kamden joked. "You're crazy, Kari.."

"Look! I have it too!" Kari exclaimed, not listening to him. "But mine's broken too..." she trailed off.

Kamden put his hand by hers, "It's like putting puzzle pieces  together," he though aloud.

"What does that mean?" Kari asked.

"I'm not sure..." Kamden replied, yawning again, "And I don't much care... I'm going to bed."

Kari whined, "But this is really cool!" she replied, "You're such a kill joy."

"Go to room..." he answered, "You can talk about how cool it is in the morning."

She sighed, "Fine, goodnight bro." she moped, heading out the door.

"Night sis," he answered, closing the door behind her, and flicking off the light so he could sleep.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2010, 04:21:28 PM »
Shin began walking a ways. "Well, you're welcome to come to my place if you like." Shin suggested, his hands back in his pockets like usual. Shin sighed. "You look tired. I feel a little tired myself."

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2010, 08:55:09 PM »
She glanced up at him, "You... we... This isn't what I thought it would be..." her gaze followed her feet on the pavement, "How can I trust you? How can you trust me?" she feared him, but no more than she feared herself. She thought back to the question she had yet to reply, "Where ever is fine.." she answered finally.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2010, 11:18:41 PM »
"Ehhh..." Shin stammered. He didn't really know how to reply to Tamasa's worries. Shin still felt uneasy even after Tamasa proclaimed that she didn't care, he was worried for her. "Are you feeling okay? Can you walk?" Shin asked as he walked back closer to walk beside her. "I can carry you if you like. I mean... You don't look difficult to carry at all so..." Shin stammered again, but for a different reason.

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »
"Ugh. That fire is bright. You, conjure fire?" He said moving away from the devil. Backing into the shadowed area of a nearby house. "It appears I made a mistake in helping you. And as an even unluckier fate, you are my weakness." As he stood in the shadows he felt his strength returning. "I'm afraid I must bid you farewell, I do hope we never meet again." He said as he turned and fled into the darkness towards the forest from where he came. He hated that he could not do anything to stop him, and if he tried he would surely die. 
Awesome Points = 90

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2010, 05:53:40 AM »
Saul chuckled audibly when his would-be opponent fled the scene. "My element is his weakness? Seems these Chosen Ones aren't all they're cracked up to be, heh~"

He turned what he figured to be south, and started heading towards Tatsu. His Shadow had been telling him to head in a generally-southern direction, as he needed to go to the Devil's Altar in order to unlock more power, and begin a quest to unlock the altar itself. Really, he didn't give a crap what the prophecy was about unlocking the altar, he just wanted more power, and MORE POWER! He craved it... Having the ability to strike his enemies with impunity, especially when they didn't deserve his respect... THAT'S what power was for, to Saul. And getting to Tatsu was the first step. Apparently they had boats there that could take him where he wanted.... At least that's what he figured. Either that or he could meet up with another Devil or two on the journey. Already his Shadow was talking about it, a presence it felt, similar to its own.

More Devils awaited in Tatsu. Two already awakened, in fact. Saul smirked. This was getting easier by the second! With just an hour or two more of walking, he had reached the border of Tatsu. "Hm... I was closer than I thought..." he thought aloud. A border guard stood at a large gate, leaning against the wall. "Halt..." he said tiredly. "Who goes there."

Saul smiled cheerfully. "Just a young blacksmith looking to wander the district~" he said, trying his best to show his happy side. The guard's face took on a confused look. (Jeez this kid is creepy...) he thought. "Why at this time of night? ...wait who's that?" He craned his neck, looking behind Saul. A courier was running up the road as fast as his legs would carry him. "TERRIBLE NEWS!" he cried, upon reaching the gate. "A fire has been started in Forsythe! A BIG one!" He doubled over, catching his breath. "And- and... it was caused... by a Devil!" Saul frowned, covering up his right hand. Crap, this was bad timing; here he was, a Devil, about to sneak his way through a gate into a dark town, when a messenger runs up and says HEY BE CAREFUL OF DEVILS? Saul shook his head. The guard, meanwhile, was standing, jaw agape. "D.. did you say a DEVIL? That's impossible! That whole legend is just a bunch of hooey! ...right?" Saul smirked, hair bristling. "An ignorant fool..." he said under his breath. Unfortunately, the guard heard him. "WHAT?" he said, raising his weapon. "I will not stand here and let you," he pointed to the courier, "infest this town with some malarkey about a Devil, and you," he pointed to Saul, "to insult me." He stood in front of the gate. "You're not getting in."

Saul scowled. This simply wouldn't do. This was the only gate for miles. He lifted a hand, showing the Devil mark. "He's telling the truth, I'm afraid, heh heh heh~ I'm the one who set the town ablaze~" And with that, he punched the guard's face in, then whirled around and lit the courier on fire. "Now then... chaos, dismay, and misery. My work is done here~" And with that, he walked through the gate, into Tatsu. Hopefully he'd find those other Devils soon...

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2010, 02:21:20 PM »
((Sol, I'm having our characters meetup))

Kyla held her little sister, to whom currently slept, as she entered into Tatsu, strangely eying the fallen guard, not noticing the burnt corpse only a few feet away.

"He must have fallen asleep." Kyla said, bemused, "Tatsu should have better guards!" she joked, strolling into the town she'd been traveling towards. Her sister had fallen ill, and she was directed towards this town for pharmaceutical purposes. She had however arrived a bit later than she planned, with a lot of road ways being restrained or blocked off due to an urgent fire the set Forsythe ablaze.

She glanced around the sleeping town; very few were around at this time of day, but still a figure seemed to be wandering the streets. Not knowing which way to go, being unfamiliar with the area, she approached him.

"Excuse me, sir?" she questioned, hoping to draw his attention.

=====

Tamasa glanced at him, "No thanks, I'm fine! Just taken aback... You have the same mark I do... Have you seen... strange things? Heard voices?..." she asked, curious to know more about his experience with the apparent mark.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »
Shin and Tamasa were getting closer to Hikaku now and they conversed, but they still had a long ways to go before they got there. "Voices or seeing things, huh? Uhmm... Maybe felt something strange, but I haven't seen anything I don't think." Shin tried to explain. "Just try not to worry too much, things will work out."

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2010, 06:50:12 PM »
Tamasa looked at him blankly, "How can't you worry about it? We're evil... Everyone will want us dead, and our jobs will be to make them all suffer... That's what devils do, right? Spread chaos and misery?"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »
Shin stopped to look at Tamasa. He then came in close to embrace her in order to calm her down.

(( I don't want to god mod. ))