4M4Life.com

Remember when...?

Remember when...?
« on: March 31, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »
Does anyone remember the days when they played their first game or first fell in love with anime?
I do. My very first game was mario world, followed by donkey kong and kirby's dreamland 3. First anime ever was sailor moon. (i still know the theme song, and i haven't watched that show in at least ten years) Ah, good times. good times.  [neko08]

Where have all the good times gone?

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: Remember when...?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »
i went outside as a kid. i get all nostalgic when i see the old theatre because i fingerd my first girlfriend behind there
she gave godawful head

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »
Wild Arms 1 for PS1 was my first magical game experience.

Armitage the 3rd was my first real anime experience, but first anime would probably been Speed Racer

[kata]

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 08:37:31 AM »
I was absolutely crazy about DBZ when I was in middle school. I saw every episode and swore that I would be the first to go see the movie. Now I'm only gonna see the movie because one of my friends intends to kidnap me and force me to see it.  [psyduck]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
mine was super mario brothers 1 on nes, i was the king of that game in my neighborhood

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 10:58:28 AM »
my first game ever was megaman and final fantasy 2 {or the 1 with cecil the dark knight}.

and my first anime ever was Tenshi Muyo / Outlaw star on the oooold toonami whenever i got out of school ^_^ good times.

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »
and my first anime ever was Tenshi Muyo / Outlaw star on the oooold toonami whenever i got out of school ^_^ good times.

I remember when they changed out the "hosts" of the show. I don't know what happened to the first one, but I remember one got killed. I used to be crazy about toonami. It seemed like the greatest shows came on then.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 02:59:47 PM »
My first game was Crash Bandicoot and the first anime I really watched was DBZ but I didnt really start watching/collecting anime until about freshman year.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 07:29:05 PM »

I remember when they changed out the "hosts" of the show. I don't know what happened to the first one, but I remember one got killed. I used to be crazy about toonami. It seemed like the greatest shows came on then.

Moltar, a villan from Space Ghost was the first host

"Get Ready For A Power Trip With Dragon Ball Z!"

lol

Then yeah, they just replaced him with Tom, who then died every so many years.

I home schooled and watched Toonami start to finish all week every week for the first 3 years :)

[kata]

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

OMG SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME!! i come home from school oneday and they replaced tom with a skinnier tom and im like >.>; wait what?

Offline black death

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 10:10:58 PM »
first game, No idea, WAY too young to remember but it was some sega game.

first anime? the first one i realized was an anime and watched was DBZ.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 01:35:28 AM »
Yeah, each one got worse and worse.

[kata]

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 06:58:31 AM »
I liked the round one. I actually got fairly upset when those aliens came and destroyed him and the newer, sleeker, taller Tom was awakened. The newest Tom freaked me out, but I had already switched to adult swim way before I ever got to see his ugly mug

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »
Stay Gold.

I for one liked the older Toms, not the newest one.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 02:49:13 AM »
Gold was MOLTAR

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »
lol moltar, i remember him telling me i was about to watch outlar star, i thought "what the shit is outlaw star?"

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »
i own all of outlaw star, its a pretty good anime

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »
Yeah space adventure!

[kata]

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »
Gold was MOLTAR

Well I don't follow whoever those things were, I just thought they kept replacing TOM with himself, but "upgraded"
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 08:55:33 AM »
Tom was the only good one.

Which Tom?!

Man, I started watching Dragonball again just to take a trip down memory lane. I forgot how funny those episodes were! I am also watching GT cuz I never got to see it. Forget Z though...that show is 200 episodes too long for my tastes, but that's another story