4M4Life.com

perspective sketch

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
perspective sketch
« on: May 10, 2012, 04:06:59 AM »

no one is up to ask. i am bored. anyone see any obvious flaws atm in the sketchwork? my perspective still sucks.... especially when i make it up.... =.=.... nut anyways.... i want that piece of pizza

and yea... i know... stupid doodle... but i lack inspiration and yet need practice.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: perspective sketch
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:11:24 PM »
not bad, lots of detail

i like :)

nice expression on his face

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 02:41:43 PM »
Nioce, sis! It's a lot better than what I'm doing, Willow! I'm still learning. :)
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 03:01:32 PM »
Shaking a soda can? This is great

The camera could be better quality but it looks great from what I see.
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 01:02:41 AM »

no one is up to ask. i am bored. anyone see any obvious flaws atm in the sketchwork? my perspective still sucks.... especially when i make it up.... =.=.... nut anyways.... i want that piece of pizza

and yea... i know... stupid doodle... but i lack inspiration and yet need practice.

I see the flaws the hand holding the can is a blob, the chest looks like a circle with everything sewn onto it, the nose is crooked and busted up,
the eyes are like a zombies, there is the also the mysterious ribbon hanging from the chest, the cigarette has a stripe like a candy cane, the image on the can looks like a no sign with a baby in it,
and the can is actually a tube, to top it all off there is no pizza, and in the pic bg, you look like a boy and *kinda chubby* said like a child, oh btw the date on the photo is 5-11-2012, but the post date is 5-10-2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!