4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2010, 12:09:17 AM »
He too blushed but instead sat back and smiled. "For what? All it was was a kiss between friends, yanno?" He scooched over closer to her and held her close. "I see now you were sleeping and dreaming about something, but the important thing is that I'm here for ya!"
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2010, 12:15:25 AM »
     'That... was not really all that bad, I guess.' Marissa slowly smiled in return and nodded. "Y-yes... of course~. Thank you, Joey... thank yo--" She is interrupted by the sound of her own stomach, growling loudly. "...nh... I'm... I'm here for you too, Joey~. But...! I think now is the time for us both to be there for our stomachs, if you don't have an objection."

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2010, 05:26:27 PM »
He raised an eyebrow at her response, grinning. "Sounds like someone's hungry! We'll never make it to the Isle if we die of starvation!" He leaned over, lifting her again, and began walking towards a bakery sign in the distance.

« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »
     Marissa blushed lightly at his words. "Yeah... this is true... I'm really sorry... I don't want to make us slow or anything... so if there's ever anything I can do to help make things easier for you... please tell me." she said softly, looking down at her lap. "Oh! I should probably ask... what kind of foods do you like, Joey?" She looks up at his face curiously, before remembering to focus on raising the stones in her bag.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2010, 09:37:27 PM »
He looked down at her smiling. "I like just about anything with bread, be it vegetables, meat, fruit... Sandwiches are the best kind of food in existence," he stated, stopping in front of the door. "You wanna help, huh? ...could you open the door, my arms are a little full." He grinned a little at his own joke.

« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »
     Marissa looks apologetically at him for a moment before easing the rocks back down, then opens the doors for him. "Hmm... I'm fond enough of sandwiches... but I tend to like soups and stews a bit more. I like the texture of broth, I suppose... though soup is wonderful with biscuits!"

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:07 PM »
Joey walked inside, setting Marissa down in a chair. He looked around for a moment quizzically. He had gotten a weird feeling for a moment, like a familiarity existed in a certain direction.

(gonna wait to see if addy meets up here)

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2010, 07:27:52 PM »
((So uh... o.o Consent to control characters, but out of respect wont do much along the lines of interaction, ect. My goal is to catch holy ones up with devils so... o.o Takin over Myougami... o.o you guys are in Forsythe right? >.< This is my RP, I should know these thigns T.T Fail whale bunny
EDIT: Keigwin :D Kai))

---Kamden, Kari, and Myougami---

The group left, headed in the direction of altar, having taken Kamden's car, as Kari whined about having to sit in the back seat. They made good time but found they'd run low on gas just as they passed intoKeigwin.

They remained idle after having refilled on gas.

"I'm so hungry.." Kamdem complained.

Kari glanced over at him curiously, "Maybe we should stop for lunch?"

Myougami hadn't seemed to oppose the idea entirely.

((Bwahahha XD its hard god moding when you are trying not to god mode so thats my lousy post for them))

---Mitsuye---

Mitsuye roused from her slumber, having situated herself on the couch in the den, still having had the outlandish happenings of the previous night on her mind.  Having yearned for it to of just been a dream, a reverie of her imagination, she peaked around her apartment apprehensively, "Tama!" she called through the apartment, "Tama?" She exhaled, having no avail. Tamasa wasn't here. She’d never come back. She sighed deeply, walking into her room, 'Maybe she went home... I'll go see... I hope she's okay...' she took fresh garments, and shifted into the restroom, anticipating on bathing, and subsequently departed towards the upper district.

The town seemed peculiarly placid and inaudible; the sun sitting high in the blue, bright as it managed to touch her frail figure through sprightly branches and vigorous emerald foliage. She felt oddly wakeful and alert, energized despite having had a deprived night's sleep, as she strode laterally along the road side, humming softly. She was genuinely distressed over the prosperity of her friend and as she approached the large household she outstretched a hand to knock, gently.
Just as her knuckles softly met the surface of the oaken door, she perceived the glowing of some  unknown symbol on the backside of her pale hands. "What...?" she hastily enfolded her opposite hand round it as the door released.

“Can I help you, Miss Sauda?” the lovely voice of a fairly plump woman recited.

Mitsu looked to her inquisitively, “Ah, erm… Is Tamasa here?” she asked in an apprehensive voice.

“She was to be at your home for the night, was she not?” she interrogated.

Mitsuye tread back courteously, “Oh, uh, yeah, we’re just… playing a game! I have to find her, thought she came here! I’ll… go check the park again, thanks for the help!” and she ran off, looking at her hand in the process. ‘This is…’ she thought, realization striking her abruptly.

---Nixie---

Nixie’s trifling form slithered through the back door. She skimmed about her tediously, mindful that if she were not vigilant she’d be exposed in her escapades. Her theoretical predecessor, Vid Hatru, had kept her under fine guard; wouldn’t have desired his priceless experiment to retreat, shrewd of the rate she was appraised for. She scuttled across the soft jade grass, considering every window in the manor and regarding every eye that might spot her; if such an individual had discovered her method of emission, it would rapidly be rectified and she’d be trapped unaccompanied within the fortifications of the structure.

Detecting no one was around, and taking advantage of the instant, she shifted a slack plank in the timber enclosure that encircled the terrace, and just scarcely slipped through the opening, transposing the board back in position, immaculately and flawlessly.
Outside those confines was an utterly different domain; endangerment to be sought at every crook, and unmade innovations on each boulevard. Expressions to perceive; persons, that would gawk too at her, for being so youthful and allegedly alone, but conceivably even more so at her extraordinary exterior. Having been the product of genomic engineering she was far from your typical six year old, yet even so, her mind frame resolved to that of an adolescent her age, despite her astuteness going beyond that of the norm.

Her diminutive feet carried her preceding unknown fragrances and marvels, towards a source to which had grabbed hold of her attention; miniature cement turtles ejecting water from their mouths around a massive tortoise to which liquid cascaded from various geysers in his shell. Having been as sheltered as she was, she professed this as feasibly a reenactment of how turtles naturally were when living in their habitations and pondered why the ones she’d been permitted to keep in her allotment hadn’t acted in a similar manner. She was then carried by a differing sense, as aromas from freshly baked confections brought her to a bakery; she crossed the threshold into the shop, curiously and gazed at all the delicacies around her, to which she had so seldom been granted consent to indulge in. The cavity in her abdomen gurgled with pristine appetite as she approached the glass that divided her from that which she so strongly desired.

“Cookie…” she murmured ever so tenderly.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #348 on: September 09, 2010, 07:49:20 PM »
Joey led Marissa into the bakery, breathing deeply the scents wafting by of freshly baked bread. "Ain't nothin' like a fresh-made sandwich!" he said excitedly. He walked up to the counter and ordered a pair of ham sandwiches for the two of them.

Just then, a little girl walked up in front of him, staring at the cookies behind the glass.

“Cookie…” she murmured ever so tenderly.

He smiled and nodded to the girl. "And one of whatever she wants, mister."

« Reply #349 on: September 09, 2010, 08:27:46 PM »
     Blushing a little at the idea of being paid for, Marissa looked down at the little girl and smiled softly. Then, glancing behind them, she realized that no one accompanied the child. A little chill covered her arms in goose-flesh at the thoughts of horrible things that could happen to unaccompanied kids.
     "Hello, there~." she said in a kind, cheerful voice to the girl. "Are you with anyone, honey?"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #350 on: September 09, 2010, 08:35:44 PM »
e smiled and nodded to the girl. "And one of whatever she wants, mister."

Nixie glimpsed up dumbfounded at the stranger as he gestured to her, and then gave a peep back near the cookies. “‘Dis one, please!” She poked at the glass, minute impressions smearing onto it. She gave a wide toothy beam to the gentleman who volunteered to purchase the indulgence for her, “Thanks, mister!”

"Hello, there~." she said in a kind, cheerful voice to the girl. "Are you with anyone, honey?"

She regarded the additional woman, precipitously drawn in by the divine voice; never had she known a voice as affectionate to speak verses directed at her, “Ahh,” she appeared as if she were lost in thought, “Nope!”
10 Luffle Points~!

« Reply #351 on: September 09, 2010, 08:44:38 PM »
     "You're not? My, you're quite brave to be out by yourself, huh?" Marissa asked with a widening smile, masking her worry for the youngster. "Do your parents know you're here, though?"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #352 on: September 09, 2010, 08:51:45 PM »
Nixie stared vacantly at the woman for a prolonged moment, “Parents?” She was silent for another extensive moment, “I don’t have any parents…” She looked back wistfully towards where she anticipated receiving her cookie.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #353 on: September 09, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »
Joey looked at the child, somewhat confused and worried for her. The sandwiches came out soon enough, though, and Joey motioned for the women to follow him to a table. "No parents..?"

« Reply #354 on: September 09, 2010, 09:02:25 PM »
     Wondering what the girl could mean, Marissa stands, the brace on her right leg making a soft sound as the wires rub together. With someone so short in front of her, she becomes conscious of the strange brace and the scar visible beneath it from such proximity. Tugging her skirt downward, she waits politely for the man to get the chosen cookie for the small girl. When he leans forward to try to hand it to her, Marissa assists him in getting it to the child by taking it and lowering it to her.
     "Here you go, sweetie~. Would you like to come sit with us?" she offers, turning toward where Joey had headed.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #355 on: September 09, 2010, 10:08:14 PM »
"Yes please~!" She nibbled at the edge of the cookie, catching notice of the shiny gems and watching them curiously, while moving towards the table.
10 Luffle Points~!

« Reply #356 on: September 09, 2010, 11:34:38 PM »
     As they made their way over to the table that Joey had picked, Marissa noticed the girl's eyes drawn to her brace and she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as she took a seat across from Joey, blushing lightly. Tapping the seat next to her, she smiled warmly.
     "So, little one, what's your name~? I'm Marissa, and this is Joey." she said with a grin, nodding toward Joey during the introduction.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #357 on: September 09, 2010, 11:49:49 PM »
Joey nodded to the little girl and started eating his sandwich ravenously.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #358 on: September 09, 2010, 11:53:43 PM »
Nixie paused, "I'm Nixie~!" She chirped, "I used to just be GT-08... but Nixie is so much more sparkly, isnt it~?"
10 Luffle Points~!

« Reply #359 on: September 10, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »
     "Nixie, huh? That's an adorable name~! Hum... GT-08...? Would you mind if I asked where your home is, hon?" Marissa asked, still maintaining her smile and cheerful tone, tearing off bits of sandwich from what Joey had bought for her and nibbling at them shyly.