4M4Life.com

Meaning of Life

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Meaning of Life
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:40:57 AM »
I hope we can have a serious conversation on the 4m, because I really want to understand how to reach happiness and my full potential.

after deep thought here is my conclusion to the meaning of life

All that you think, and all that you do, is all that you will ever be.  What you are doing and experiencing right now is your life.  You have the power to control your behavior and your thoughts, you can make life what you want it to be, by doing what you do. 

What I want to know, is what should I do? How do I go about it...

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: Meaning of Life
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:02:22 AM »
"my ass fell asleep" fw's roomate

[kata]

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 03:38:13 AM »
So I thought about it for a little bit and I came up with the concept and drew it out.

I am choosing, I am what is best.  I am always going to try to do what the better decision is in all situations.

The next question would be, how often are you going to be what is best?  How often will I care less?  How can I push myself to be better? until I become who I believe I should be? Don't I have control of who I am? 

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 07:52:19 AM »
i miss my early 20s, the sudden realization that your not a kid anymore and ask the important question, "what's next?"

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 09:22:57 PM »
you can always be positive think you have controll but then it really comes down to your only as good as what other people think you are, if your job never thinks your great or inportant they will never promote you or hire you to the position you deserve, if a girl is not attracted by you or who you are they will never love you, All the most inportant things are out of your controll you Do not have 100% of the controll to take the life you deserve. Sorry

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 11:16:20 AM »
you could always be like this guy

http://www.flower powerproenneke.com/

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 01:44:29 AM »
thats deep and compelling.. i dont now i could ever do that.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 02:51:51 AM »

Life is different for everyone, we're only here for a short time so we should hang out and help others, and work hard.

We don't deserve anything.

[kata]

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 03:13:32 AM »
...im sorry but i must ask is that last stick figure in drunk vision? it keeps moving...

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 12:10:38 PM »
I've thought about this before, and to be honest, I don't think that life has a direct meaning. If god did create this earth, how could he have assigned us a goal to achieve, or a very reason for being on this planet? We're just supposed to live, and it's important to cherish not only your friends but your enemies, because once they're gone, your life becomes every bit more hollow. Enjoy it while you can, because I am.
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 12:34:45 AM »
Oh boy a chance for Addy to ramble about positive stuff and shenanigans!

There's different kinds of ideals about what is "successful" and "happy"

For some people, taking advantage of their short time on Earth by partying, drinking, trying various drugs, having lots of sex with lots of partners, and living life in in the fast lane is their definition of happiness and self satisfaction. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, that's debatable.

For me, I strive to be a good person, with a big heart, and lots to offer every person I come by. Doing a random act of kindness can go a long way, and spread a message to people that the world isn't so cruel. People do good for others, and they do good for another. On Christmas Eve, a young couple was struggling to dig up change for some cookie dough and egg nog- I'd just got done visiting my mom in the hospital and was picking up some last minute presents for my little brother, they were in line ahead of me, trying to pay with nickels, dimes, pennies, a few quarters, every coin they had. I paid for the rest for them; Christmas time is probably the most charitable time for people but shouldnt be the only time you show kindness. Paying a toll for the person behind you, leaving a little extra big tip for a struggling waitress, volunteering in the community, holding doors, theres a lot of ways to show those random acts of kindness. Now I don't see a lot of other people doing little stuff to show strangers the love in their hearts for fellow man, but I did experience something coming home from the military. I was alone in the airport and had been on and off planes the whole day, on my way back home, when I stopped in a restaurant- airport prices are ridiculous mind you. I was charging my dead phone on a wall a bit away from my table, and got up while waiting for my food to call my parents and let them know so far so good and I'd be home soon.. When I got back to my table, my waitress leaned over my shoulder and said "Someone paid your bill for you, you just have to leave a tip." I was in my dress blues, so clearly someone did it out of respect for the soldiers, but my mind was blown. I think, though she never told me, it was the old man who was at the table beside mine when I first walked in. I wish I could have said thank you to him, but he was gone by the time I'd found out. :) It made me smile and I'll never forget it.

Always smile, be kind and polite, show people you care, and don't forget to tell them too. I know some guys think it isn't "masculine" to tell your friends and family you love them and care about them and that they have a big impact on you, but it's always appreciated and makes people smile. :) My roommate is one of six brothers and a sister, he and his twin are the second oldest, they've one older brother, three little brothers and a little sister. Two of the younger brothers are close friends of mine, the youngest brother, Teddy, idolizes my roommate Kevin, where the second youngest, James, holds Kevin accountable for all the mistakes hes made in his life, like struggling with drugs at a young age, or having a daughter with a girl hes not with, smoking, drinking- basically holds him at fault for making mistakes and learning from them growing up. He demonizes his older brother, who grew up a lot and takes responsibility for all the mistakes he's made and is making up for them now. More important to Kevin is seeking his younger brothers grow up to be successful and happy. James has no job, no permit/license/car, lives with his parents, no secondary education, and doesn't help make anyone else's lives easier, he doesnt try to better himself, and has no ambition at 22. As much as his older brother tries to help him, he recently started telling people he "despises" Kevin- that hit him really hard, hes still struggling with the fact his little brother said that about him. And if Kevin passed on tonight, it'd be with the thought that his little brother hated him. Teddy, however, texted me the other day "I love Kevin, he's my favourite brother," and when I showed Kevin, I don't think I'd ever seen a happier expression on him. You don't know what life will throw at you, but make it a mission to never go to bed before conflict between you and a loved on is resolved- end the conflict with an "I love you and care about you." Don't go to bed mad at someone, don't let the last thing you feel for someone or someone feels for you be hate, anger or aggression. I think its a good general rule of thumb.

Here's my take on the meaning of life:

"Anyway, beyond science, because science is still incapable of explaining existence itself, I believe in an intangible embodiment of conceptualizations, that I very loosely describe using the term "spirit," again emphasis on the term being used quite loosely. As spirit is commonly used to refer to a nonphysical manifestation of an apparition of death, otherwise known as a ghost; that isn't at all what I'm referencing. Redefining "spirit" for my own purposes, a spirit is simply a concept of a natural force and inevitability. Concepts such as death, life, and love, as well as more physical concepts, such as earth, wind, water, and fire, weather patterns, biological beings, natural disasters, so on and so forth, are all natural forces with a conceptualized spirit- having no thoughts, or feelings, or anything related to humanoid characterisitics. They work among each other, because they must. Science is an explanation for what is, the conceptualized spirits are an explanation for science. People don't breathe out carbon dioxide, because they have a choice in the matter- even humans oblige to this system without considering their realistic position in the system of spirituality. Humans as a whole population are a concept, thus a spirit, of it's own- they act in the world in ways that they must, without a need to think about such. Water and currents don't think- they just are.

It's a basic concept that everything exists to coexist."

TL;DR- The meaning of life is to coexist, and I luffle all yew guys C: !!! <3
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 02:38:38 AM »
very well addy