4M4Life.com

Shooting in Colorado Midnight Screening of batman your thoughts..

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
Re: Shooting in Colorado Midnight Screening of batman your thoughts..
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2012, 01:52:40 AM »
ooooooh...well i guess the answer is more star trek.  i almost bought one of those the other day... the old book section at our half price is always loaded with em... unfourtunately i had no purse for the weekend so opted out.... the only time i tried to watch a movie (i forget what one) we saw how old spok was, found it sad, and dipped...

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Re: Shooting in Colorado Midnight Screening of batman your thoughts..
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »
yep in the star trek universe Zephron cochran invented the warp drive in a age around AD 2400ish before then and during which all spaceship travel still achieved a Max speed of "impulse Drive" a term still used in modern star trek, zerphrons original invention obtained only a Max speed of what is known as Warp 1.5 by most standard warp usage #'s in the star trek universe.

What changed the whole world for humans was the fact that earth still had not found any other signs of life in the universe,
After zephron cochran invented and Tested his warp Drive, the Romulans Visited earth and met with Zephron and leaders of the world as Romulans were the only race searching for new Life forms in the galaxy but also only determined life forms on new planets worth finding were of people who used their own Warp drives. (all warp drives have a traceable magnetic spark by nature of how a Warp drive works and emmisions from it)

so without the warp drive being invented and used by zephron humans never find life in the galaxy and or shown new technologys and how to cure deseases solve their problems become war free by the romulans and never form the galactic federation and the Enterprise never gets invented and yes Zephron was one of the engeneers of the original ship first used in Star trek 1 the movie.