4M4Life.com

best RL sig pic wins!!!!!!!! RL=real life

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
best RL sig pic wins!!!!!!!! RL=real life
« on: August 18, 2013, 09:47:20 PM »
rules, 1 must be non-cartoon/anime, IOW real life!!!!
2 pic must have 2 views/angles!!!!
3 pic must be in your sig section of a reply!!!!
4 must post a reply describeing how/where from real life it came from/you got it!!!!
and, 4 must have a title for the pic!!!!

after all entries are  submitted, I will do a poll, and the people will decide who wins!!!!

so this is my new GF, first name is hikari, middle is hime, if you know japanese you know her parents were hippies that love japanese language!!!!

as for how I obtained this pic, she was reading a note I gave her, as for no shirt or top on her , she is also kind of a hippy too!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
Re: best RL sig pic wins!!!!!!!! RL=real life
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 11:55:35 PM »
it's not, pron is in all actual defenition is, sex/the act of sexual behvior!!!!

that pic is slight nudity at best, if it showed her in pants while like that or just undies like that, as long as the lower part isn't nude or shown, it can't be considered pron!!!!

for example{you go to a nude beach, every one is nude [partially and fully], partially they eighther have only bottoms on or tops only, but it's not pron unless there's sex, that's why those beaches have signs everywhere saying no sex allowed}, also you don't get onto men for/consider it pron when men have/having nothing covering thier chests!!!!

so don't be sexist, saying only men can do that but girls can't, also this icon  [chisel] of yours is no different than my pics!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:45:21 AM »
I like this idea

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 12:47:17 AM »
I like this idea
then apply a RL photo from your life into your sig and follow the instructions!!!!!!!!

rules,
1 must be non-cartoon/anime, IOW real life!!!!
2 pic must have 2 views/angles!!!!
3 pic must be in your sig section of a reply!!!!
4 must post a reply describeing how/where from real life it came from/you got it!!!!
and, 4 must have a title for the pic!!!!

after all entries are  submitted, I will do a poll, and the people will decide who wins!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »
that's a lot of work  [zoom]
what is, my contest/contest rules, or going through every pic this site has on it??
btw there is a green bunnygirl done by Adelaide in the pics part of the site that shows full nudity, yes she has a blanket covering the important parts but the blanket is see through!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 02:01:52 AM »
Im up for this

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 06:41:15 AM »
Wait where??.??
in one of the anime areas, she even used it for a sig once!!!! when I first met her, though might not still be therebut you get my point!!!!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 01:42:54 AM »
the first and only rl pic submitted by Kinjo!!!!