4M4Life.com

National Debt Passes 10 Trillion, Times Squre Debt clock runs out of digits!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
LOL Dude check this out

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Emailed-Photos/ss/1756/im:/081009/480/77fdb91b690044a4b21ce00bc5efa5b6

as a temporary fix a $ infront of the # has been removed, But whats crazier... when i was in 9th grade like 9
years ago.. the Per Person Share was around the 22,000's now its at 86,000$ damn... keep Spendin USA!
no wonder our markets are falling all our money has been spent on war and imports like my anime  [sailor2]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
We need a president who will protect our Borders, Language, and Culture!

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
John MCAIN! will, thats why our Alquida Enemies Like Hezzbulla want Barock obama elected,
if thats not enough reason to vote for mcain, then consider Respect for life as we know it, Barock obama does not care a damn and will allow the most unethical abortions humanity will have ever known, while Mcain is as Pro life as it gets..

Im tkoold and i aprove this Republican Message in the hopes that you Other web people dont Screw over america Please VOTE republican!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
No, McCain is the same as Obama and has been around the crooks of politics too long.

A new party is going to be founded in San Fran within the next few years. its within driving distance, so I'll prolly help it out since I agree with its current political statement.

Borders, Language, Culture.

[kata]

black death

ok, get McCain have a president that will die in the first year of presidency from natural causes.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
lol he wont die..

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
ok, get McCain have a president that will die in the first year of presidency from natural causes.

Obama will get shot in his presidency

LOL Dude check this out

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Emailed-Photos/ss/1756/im:/081009/480/77fdb91b690044a4b21ce00bc5efa5b6

as a temporary fix a $ infront of the # has been removed, But whats crazier... when i was in 9th grade like 9
years ago.. the Per Person Share was around the 22,000's now its at 86,000$ damn... keep Spendin USA!
no wonder our markets are falling all our money has been spent on war and imports like my anime  [sailor2]

I think its time to move to Canada guys....
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Blame canada!