4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »
He had done what Mizu had hoped he wouldn't; the young man had softened Mizu's emotions to the point of undeniable pity. As she listened to Nemo's words, she felt her soul crying within her. Crying? For this stranger? Unthinkable. He had almost forced some of her own desires and dreams from her. If anything, Mizu felt that she should have been worried that this young man was trying to deceive her.

Mizu finally straightened to a full standing position, casting a shadow over him as he sat.

"Enough. I'd say you've spoken enough," she said, her voice still light and surprisingly quite friendly. "It seems to me you have nowhere to be, nowhere to serve a purpose."

She waited a small moment, observing his face and expression a little more before continuing.

"You shall come aboard the AX-07 -- the airship on which I came. Whether you become prisoner or assistant depends on how well you behave before the soldiers of the fleet." Then she added, "This city will be eradicated in less than twenty minutes."

She did not even bother asking him whether or not he would come along. It was not like he had any other option. Daffodon was the only city for hundreds of miles., and it would soon be gone. Plus, Mizu was taking his weapons with her. He could in no way, at least as far as Mizu knew, fight back.

She began to descend the ladder back down into the alley.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Holy sh**! Looks like I found a pretty badass ally! Nimbus exclaimed in his thoughts as he spotted Ed's performance. He could not sit and watch the whole display, however, for the lead soldier was before him, his blade swinging at Nimbus with impressive speed.

But Nimbus was faster; he shielded himself from the slash with his own blade. As Nimbus' short sword quickly slid off of the blade of the soldier, Nimbus quickly performed an acrobatic spin, positioning himself at the soldier's side. Bending his elbow, Nimbus quickly pulled his sword back, then thrust forward, aiming for the soldier's side. Fortunately for Nimbus, this man's reflexes weren't quite as quick; Nimbus was able to place a clean stab into the man's ribcage. He let out a gasp, which came out gargled with blood.

Coughing, the man doubled forward, his eyes wide. His hat slid off his head as he fell forward, revealing his head of greasy black hair.

"You guys have nothing better to do? How long does it take before invading towns gets boring?" Nimbus asked, thrusting his black shoe into the man's face to deliver a strong kick. His tone was half humorous, half annoyed. The man fell over, still coughing.

As life escaped from him, he managed to sigh, "Foolish boy...You cannot escape the hellish waves of Tsunami..."

Nimbus rolled his eyes, turning away from the soldier. It did no good to argue with a dying man.

"I'm thinking there are more airships at the dock on the other end of town," Nimbus said. Before turning to run off, he stopped to give Ed a stare of admiration.

"Your blade-work was frickin' crazy...Who the hell are you anyway?" Nimbus asked the stranger swordsman.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »
"A stranger to you, but not to this place..." Ed said, his mind wandered elsewhere for a moment.  "So... how will we take out the ships?" Ed asked.

Nimbus may have been younger, but he knew what was going on.  For now, Ed would except that following him was perhaps the path he was meant to walk.  Perhaps there is something to gain after all... Ed thought.  He sensed the ships presence, but even more important, who was among them.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »
After much senseless driving through the air, Reios landed on a grassy plain not far from Daffodon, there, he found two airships, bearing the mark of Tsunami.

"So its them thats causing the havoc here..." Reios said to himself. Reios dove behind some bushes and slowly crept up nearer and nearer towards the ships, hoping to find a closer look.

Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »
"Good question. I really doubt we can take down tons more at once," Nimbus said, his tone becoming slightly worried. It was indeed a good question. It was most likely all of Tsunami versus himself and this stranger he had just befriended. Was the challenge one-sided?

Nimbus began to walk, following the scent of gunpowder all the way until he reached the west exit of town. He had ran right past the red-haired man from earlier, though he hadn't even noticed. Two large airships bearing the Tsunami insignia could be seen in the distance, perched right on the coast of the island. Their engines began to blare, as if they were starting up.

"Are you kidding me? Their forces are retreating? But...they didn't get what they came for, did they?" Nimbus asked aloud, half to himself and half to Ed.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 12:10:13 AM »
Reios slowly crept up near the back of an airship carefully avoiding the searing hot outer engines and sneaked inside one avoiding the guards outside whilst their backs were to him, apparently waiting for someone. He crept to the back that held the mechanisms and controls for the engines outside. He stood near the doorway outside, eyeing the exit, knowing what he was going to do, as he didn't have any explosives or sort. He took out his revolver and aimed for the line of pistons pumping noisily and fast. He took aim at them and with a flash, shot at one, causing a chain reaction setting fire to the engine room, and Reios began running back towards the exit as the fire chased after him through hold. Reios leaped out of the exit and back into the bushes just it time to see the airship implode on itself, taking out some of the guards and causing a panic.

"Well that should give them something to talk about", he smiled as he peered through the bushes at the flaming wreck as pieces and exploded and guards ran about.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:48 PM »
Ed thought about the question, Why would they be retreating?  Afterall, it had been a full-on assualt and now, retreat?  Ed couldn't make sense of it.  After a few moments it finally made sense, maybe they didn't intend to command and conquer, but to destroy Daffodon.  But what about the boy?  Hadn't they come to take the rune?

"Yeah... funny thing... life is," Ed said looking straight at the ships.  Perhaps, they should be retreating too.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »
Five more minutes... Din thought, his head leaning upwards and resting the back of his head against the building. He sighed deeply. As long as we’re allies with Tsunami who are looking for the Skyrunes, if they find one, we find one. They’re just doing the work for us. Does that mean I don’t need to worry about searching for the Hell Skyrune? Din thought, his mind seemed to be in turmoil.

-- (Back at Wrath HQ)

"Hey... Hex... When is Din coming back?" A girl with black hair tied in pigtails asked in a whine.

"After he completed his mission, you know that. Missions must be handled with perfection so things take time. But don't worry, if it's Din, he will come back very soon." Hex replied with a grin as he was laying comfortably on a nearby sofa while Enyo was curled up in a chair not too far away.

Enyo sighed. "Why are you in my room anyways? Don't you have a mission to do too?" Enyo asked, her face pouty and irritated.

"I'm already doing it. They said to watch over you and make sure you stay here until Din comes back." Hex said smiling.

Enyo gave Hex a glare. "Fine! I still can't believe that Wrath doesn’t trust me even though I'm an Officer!" Enyo shouted.

"It's not that we don't trust you, it's that we don't trust you without Din around to keep you from doing strange things." Hex laughed.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 08:28:58 PM »
Reios waited for a bit and soon the guards were occupied with putting out the fire the explosion had caused, and helping their wounded soldiers, leaving the ramp for the other airship unattended.

"Hmmm, the ship would take me back to their base..." Reios thought as he creeped out of the bushes and up into the ramp amidst the havoc. Once inside, he walked to the back of the ship and climbed up a service ladder into the pipes lining the ceiling in order not to be seen. Remembering the hallways, he crawled through the pipes and soon neared a ventilation shaft to provide air into the pipes in order to not cause over heating that over looked the cockpit where 2 pilots sat.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »
Mizu finally passed Din once more, noticing him against a wall. She opened her mouth to speak, but realized she had nothing important to say to him. She merely smiled, then walked off, saying, "Have fun."

Dragging the handcuffed Nemo with her, she finally came upon the airship. Soldiers had been racing about frantically, apparently working to extinguish a fire. Mizu soon noticed the absence of the second airship. Where is the other one...? It got burned down!? Was it some kind of civil resistance?

"What the hell?" she spoke aloud, turning to face Nemo. "What happened here? Is this your doing?"

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 11:55:53 PM »
Looking down and through the windshield of the cockpit, Reios noticed a woman with a cuffed man appear that seemed to have some power, since the soldiers were apologizing and trying to explain what happened to her and the man, which he thought must have been what the Tsunami was looking for in the town and immediately began thinking of a way to set him free without gathering too much attention.

"Hmmmm, I could free him once they're inside the ship, since this is the last remaining one..." Reios thought and decided to put it into use.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 01:24:48 AM »
Din didn't reply in anyways as Mizu past by. Once she was out of sight, Din stepped forward. About a minute now. Time to prepare.
Din sighed deeply and then at the end of his lengthy sigh, his flaming wings sprang from his backside, eyes cycloned into it's fiery red, and hair into it's scorching crimson. Din brought his palms together to the point to where they would almost touch and sparks of small cinders shot in different directions until a small flame began to grow brightly. Din held it in place for several moments. Though the flame seemed small, it was extremely powerful and was only small since Din was condensing it greatly.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 01:21:21 PM »
"Hahaha I wish." He said teasingly.
"Whoever did that is my hero." He said, impersonating a teenage girl. Flutterign his eyes and putting his hands against his face and sighing.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »
Reios crawled back through the vent back into the service area surrounded by pipes above the walkways and sat near the airship's entrance waiting to see where the woman and the cuffed man would go.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »
Ed looked to Nimbus for support, was he going to move?  Was he off on some deserted island or something?  He was certainly enjoying the view of the city.

"Nimbus?" Ed said, looking at him sadly.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »
"Your hero?" Mizu snapped at him, narrowing her eyes. "Yeah, you are SO going into the cellar."

With that said, Mizu stormed onto the airship, dragging Nemo with her. As they walked, she noticed that he had kept his eyes shut and remained silent. Mizu hoped that he was repenting.

She ignored the many soldiers that tried to grab her attention as she passed. They were all trying to report the same incident that had just happened. Did they think Mizu was stupid or something? She may have been a teenager, but she was the Winter Emperor's daughter. She was always well informed.

After a short walk, the two reached the cellar. It was in the very lowest floor of the airship, just next door to all of the main exhaust engines and pipes. Being so close to such large machinery, the cellar was always pretty well heated.

The particular cellar that was assigned to Nemo looked just like the other three lined up beside it: about seven by eight feet, comprising of a small rigid bed, and an even smaller wastebasket (it was suggested that it be used for your bathroom needs). The bed didn't even have a pillow.

"Have a nice day," Mizu said to him. She added, "You will be met by a lieutenant shortly." With that said, she locked Nemo in the cellar, and made her way back upstairs. She had to make another trip back down when she realized she left the key in the lock. She retrieved it, then stuck it into her shirt between her breasts. She gave Nemo a sly glance, but he wasn't looking at her. She then dashed back to the main floor, feeling a little foolish for her attempt to grab the young man's attention.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Just after Ed had spoken, Nimbus noticed a blue-haired girl dragging a cuffed man onto the airship. The one beside it was aflame.

"Looks like some chaos. Let's get a little closer," Nimbus said to Ed.

He crouched low into the grass to be sure he couldn't be seen. He began to move farther out away from the town, until he was much closer to the airships than he was to the town. He gestured for Ed to follow him. Almost simultaneously, the airship began to take off.

Smoke bursted from its engines, and the grass sweeped low beneath it, cowering in the prominent rising of the large machine. The warm air flared about from the airship, tossing leaves around. It stirred up little hurricanes of heat, and within seconds, it was in the air, slowly sailing into the sky. Nimbus watched, unsure exactly what had just happened. Weren't the soliders after him? Why did they leave if they hadn't gotten the emblem he wore around his neck? Was the entire event pointless? Who were the blue-haired girl and the handcuffed man? Why had the other airship exploded in flames?

Nimbus still stood there watching the airship float away. It left a mysterious air of wonder in its trail...

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2008, 11:51:57 AM »
Condensing complete. That's that... I will continue committing sins so I'm able to obtain my dream. I must do this. Din decided. "In the name of Wrath, the city of Daffodon shall be annihilated!!!" Din roared as he released his condensed power, letting it erupt into a huge ball of flame that continued to grow bigger and more massive by the second until it consumed the entire city in fire. As the giant sphere of flame began eating away at the city from all sides as well as from within, the whole ball completely exploded into a mimic-like imitation of a nuclear explosion. Debris, rock, and ground alike all blasted in all directions as the city was wiped off the wave of Skyrazor. A massive shockwave of wind blew mercilessly all around for miles.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »
"Shall we join the party?" Ed asked smiling.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »
Reios immediately followed the blue haired girl and the cuffed man through the corridors and down flights of stairs through the cramped pipes listening to their footsteps through the humming of the pipes to keep track of them while his view was blocked by ceiling that barred his view across some corridors and flights of stairs. Soon, he heard the blue haired girl say something he could not catch followed by a shoving noise and the slamming of a metal door. Reios waited until he knew the girl was away and he backtracked to the corridor's service ladder and climbed down it. Upon reaching the metal door that seemed to lead into the storage cellar of a ship he looked at the locking mechanism as well as the hinges of the door.

"Damn, the door's reinforced to hold in the heat from the engine room," he cursed, "and the hinges are lined with layers of steel to keep the weight of the door from toppling itself over."

He began to ponder but he soon heard footsteps coming down the stairwell again, and scrambled up the service ladder into the pipes again. The footsteps turned out to be a lieutenant dressed in his orderly uniform flanked by 2 soldiers, when suddenly, an idea dawned upon him, Reios with some difficulty, pulled his rifle off his back and leaned his upper body out from the service tunnel when the group had passed and with a flick of his finger his rifle screamed and once of the soldiers fell over, bleeding from the back of his head. The remaining 2 turned around and was soon greeted by another shot, this time the other soldier right in between the eyes. The lieutenant on impulse began to call for help as he was reloading.

"We have a stowaway near the storage ce-" the lieutenant yelped before he was silenced.

Reios jumped down from the service tunnel and searched the man for the key that opens to door. Once he found it, he proceeded to open the door, revealing the cuffed man in the dark room illuminated by the hallway lights the door had revealed.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2008, 11:43:08 PM »

Sensing the radiation of a powerful eruption, Mizu twisted around in her seat to look out of a window behind her.
Daffodon and the island it was perched on was but a mere dot now; a shadowy black dot, in fact. Could this be the ash-stricken remainder of Din's wrath?

"Scoper," Mizu called to one of the soldiers seated on the airship, polishing his Flashsword. "Is there a way you could check out Daffodon from here? Like, with a telescope, or something?" She was curious, and wanted to see this marvel for herself.

"Yes. For what would you like to use it?" Scoper grumbled, darting his eyes at Mizu.

"Just let me use it," Mizu ordered, and without further instructions, she stood from her seat and moved to the shiny black telescope that was positioned in front of the large back-window that revealed the black dot of Daffodon. Putting one of her icy blue eyes up to the tube of the telescope, Mizu observed the magnified view of the town.

Holy Skyrazor! It's just as I thought... Mizu gasped in awe, almost letting her mouth hang open with utter astonishment. But maybe it's like we were hoping. That Sacred Skyrune could be still there. We'll definitely have to check it out later.

The Tsunami airship, now satisfied with its level of altitude, set itself on a linear path. Mizu didn't know exactly where the ship was headed. She was, however, confident that she would get her chance to fully explore the Spring Nation soon.

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]

Nimbus stood before the great heap of ash and ruins that the fiery man had left behind in his wrath. At Nimbus' feet was a perished mountain of incinerated lives and souls. What rested at the boy's feet was not only a burned shadow of inferno that engulfed the town. It was the destroyed corpse of a small passion in his heart; a passion that until now had buried itself behind thick boundaries of hate and resentment.

It was his home, heart, and past. Nimbus examined the entire ruin as if through a window of revelation; it was like the fiery man himself had wrenched out Nimbus' breath with his own fiery hands. The boy could not speak, could not think, could not feel. In the brief moment in which Nimbus' eyes took in the sight of the destroyed town, he was a mere statue, mortified alive by his own sense of sight, as well as his sudden chaotic impulse of emotion.

His head slowly turned left to right as he observed the tragic scene. Who was to blame for this? Who was responsible for the destruction of his home, his culture, his memories, and more importantly, his soul?

The same memories from earlier seemed to flood into Nimbus' mind. He remembered Vesta. He remembered her putting him to sleep on a cold, eerie night. He remembered the lullaby she sang to him on those lonely nights. He remembered each and every octave, each and every vocal curve in the singing. It was almost like his soul itself was singing its own reqiuem, a funeral song to justify the pathetic life Nimbus had lived.

As those final memories imploded within Nimbus' mind, he fell to his knees, in a psychotic rage of tears and sobs. He knew he shouldn't cry or mourn, that it was not the mature thing to do, but the fiery hands continued to wrench out Nimbus' heart, piece by piece, until Nimbus layed there, sprawled out on the barren land, alone and emotionally destroyed.

Was this really the end? Nimbus' home had been burned down, along with everyone in it, but was it the end? And, once more, who was to blame for this soul-shattering tragedy? Was Nimbus to blame himself? Or was he to blame the direct cause of the fire, which at the moment was still unknown to the boy?

Nimbus staggered to his feet, unable to cry any longer, having lost almost his entire soul to his lament. His eyes left the ruined town, and instead, he turned to gaze out at the sky; the never-ending ocean of blue mystery. Standing upon the coast of the now-isolated island, Nimbus felt ultimately alone on this floating rock of earth, (even though his new ally had been standing behind him), feeling no further intention of remaining there. In fact, he almost felt no further intention of living. Nimbus stepped over to the edge of the coast, where he could look down at his feet to gaze at the sky below.

He drew his head upwards to gaze forward. A mere speck of dark, dark blue could be seen. The dot was moving quite slowly, and it didn't appear to be changing altitude. It could only be an airship. Nimbus knew what he had to do. He would take to the skies and chase after the airship.

"Hey...You," Nimbus spoke softly to Ed, whom he had almost forgotten was there. He didn't even turn to face him, but merely spoke facing the air. "Follow me if you want. I'm going to pursue the clouds..."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2008, 01:52:33 AM »

Din stood triumphantly in the burning rubble of Daffodon. Blackened buildings were flattened and charred to no recognition. Din, with his fiery wings, took to the sky. I'm finished here. Din thought and began making his way back to Wrath HQ quickly, at the same time he passed quickly by Tsunami's airship. Din stared coldly at Mizu as he saw her for a moment looking out a window with a telescope. Din gave a slightly grin and then took flight ahead and into the distance.