4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »
(( Nestec, I'm sorry but... Are you doing drugs? Nimbus was talking to Enyo and Myra. NOT Ed. =_=  Ed has been off the airship or awhile now. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2009, 04:01:05 PM »
(( Length is never a problem, Nestec. Plus... All your doing is copy and pasting so... At least try to edit it a little bit! I mean, Even I come up with something new. =_= ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2009, 08:06:38 AM »
(( Hey, I did edit a little bit. It looked a lot more choppy at first. -_____- ))

Hotaru was awakened abruptly by a child tugging at his hair. It was early in the morning. A little sunlight had managed to creep through the thick clouds.

"HOTARU! GET UP, PLEASE!!" The little boy shouted. Hotaru's eyes slowly opened.

"Eh? What the hell do you want now, Pluto?" He grumbled.

"It's Morty! He's gone! He's gone!" The child immediately started weeping.

Hotaru rose to his feet. "Where is everyone?"

Pluto cried, "They're at the well! C'mon, I'll show you!"

Pluto dragged Hotaru to the bloodstained well. Several other homeless inhabitants of the Slums were gathered around the well. Among them was Aiko.

She shouted towards Hotaru, "Come here, Hotaru! You have to see this! It's horrible!"

Normally, whenever Aiko looked at Hotaru, her eyes were those of love and affection. This time, the only thing Hotaru could see in his girlfriend's eyes was fear.

Hotaru and Pluto approached Aiko and the others. Everyone's faces were drowned with terror.

"Aiko, what's happening here?" Hotaru questioned.

"It's Morty. Someone killed him last night," Aiko sighed.

Hotaru wasn't surpised. "Hm. I had a feeling his time was coming soon."

Aiko was at a loss for words. Pluto cried even louder.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT, HOTARU?! WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO LIVE!! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE!"
Aiko hugged Pluto to calm him. Kenichi, the unofficial "leader" of the gang, approached Aiko and Pluto gallantly.

"Pluto, alas, Hotaru's word is to be taken for truth. This was to be expected," Kenichi recited his strong, truthful words. He always knew what to say, and at the right time. "We of this dreadful habitat reduce in our numbers four people per day. If you mind the calculations, there was about a 30% chance Morty would be next."

Aiko said softly, "Don't listen to them, Pluto. They don't know what they're saying."

Kenichi resumed, "Aiko, do not deny the truth. At this very moment, there is a 40% chance you will die today."
Aiko's eyes watered, and it was obvious that Kenichi was scaring her. Kenichi continued, "Aiko, if you act rebelliously, your chance of death goes up by 20% so that--"

"Kenichi, shut the hell up!" Hotaru shouted. "Listen, I agree with what you're saying, but you don't have to spit the truth in our faces like that! Aiko and Pluto are sensitive people! Wait till they're older to start wonderful personing like that!"

Kenichi fell silent.

"Thank you, Hotaru," Aiko smiled. Pluto calmed down as well. Hotaru tried to smile back. His anger was stopping him though.

Kenichi stepped closer to Hotaru. "Hotaru. Listen, you have to stop the society from ruining the people of this village."

Hotaru raised his eyebrows, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Kenichi continued, "This letter came for you. I'm sorry, I read it first. I know it shouldn't be my business, but as the leader of the pack, I figured--"

"Give it here," Hotaru snapped. Kenichi handed the letter to Hotaru. "Let's take a look."

Hotaru slowly opened the letter, Aiko peering over his shoulder to read it as well.

Guardian Temple

Hotaru is urgently called upon by the Guardian Council to the Guardian Temple to discuss some very important matters which require your skills and attributes. The fate of Yakoto is at stake. You have a total of three whole days to journey here, you must begin to pack and begin your travel immediately.

End

Hotaru was speechless. Kenichi spoke, "Hotaru. You will make a fine spokesperson for our group."

Hotaru protested, "But you're the leader! Why should I go?" Hotaru looked to Aiko for support.

"I don't know, Hotaru, it sounds like a good idea to me. It's a good way to get out of this dump," Aiko cheered with a wide grin. "Think of it as a vacation!"

"Hotaru. I picked you as the representative because you are the most skilled when it comes to expressing anger," Kenichi explained.

"That makes me feel like I'm some sort of grump," Hotaru replied.

"No, it's not like that. You are the best at explaining situations like this. If you explain to the Guardian Council how the Kakrio Government is treating us, they'll surely make a change."

Hotaru spoke, "But...well..."

Pluto shouted, "Yeah! The Leader's right, Hotaru! You can help change this place!"

Hotaru looked from Kenichi's brave stare to Pluto's grinning face to the eyes of his girlfriend. She smiled.

"But, Aiko. I can't leave you here. I really can't," Hotaru said. "What if something bad happens to you?"

Aiko hugged Hotaru really close, pressing his head into her chest. "I know, Hotaru. It'll be hard for me too. But remember, Kenichi is here. He won't let anything bad happen to me, or Pluto," Aiko assured Hotaru. "You go out there and change this world."

"I'll protect Aiko too! Don't be worried, Hotaru! This village is in the hands of me, Kenichi, and everyone else in the pack!" Pluto cheered.

Hotaru didn't know what to say. He thought long and hard. Aiko and Kenichi were right; he could explain the situation to the Guardian Council. If he was successful, the village would be saved from poverty. He imagined himself on a cruise ship with Aiko and his Fireflies. He came to a conclusion. "Okay. I'll go. Kenichi, Aiko, Pluto, thanks for your encouragement," Hotaru smiled, something he didn't do very often. "I'm gonna go pack up."

Aiko hugged Hotaru even tighter. "That's the spirit! Make us happy, Hotaru!"

As Hotaru prepared to go pack up, Kenichi called to him, "Remember, Hotaru. Your actions will greatly affect the state of this village. If you are successful, you will greatly reap rewards. Stay brave."

Everyone left the well, leaving only Kenichi standing there.

"With a great burden comes a great determination to diminish that burden. A hero will be born from the blood that stains the burden's blade. The hero will evolve into a legend," Kenichi spoke to himself in cryptic words. "Hotaru, you must evolve."

(( You asked for it. ;P ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Nestec

« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2009, 08:23:15 AM »

(( I think Angel brought him back on the ship or something -- he approached Nimbus in his post. Look at the one before mine. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2009, 04:13:33 PM »
(( I've completely disregarded it since it made no sense. You should have too. =_=  Be more strict, Nestec! It's you're roleplay. >.> By the way, Myra and Enyo are priority over his character since they were in action first even if DNAngel knew was he was doing. =_= Something is wrong with that dude lately. Today he was trying to convince me that a little four-year old genius or some crap will end up taking my job in the future. I'm like... Dude, your an idiot. Whatever some smart ass kid is doing ten years from now is completely irrelevant from me. Anyway, I want to talk to you later about you're posts in Ryuketsu and what it's all about. Lol. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »
(( Oh, don't worry. I could go on forever. It's just good manners to wait for others to respond to what's going on. That was makes it roleplaying. By the way, I've been really getting the urge to recruit that Heather girl and her friend who also seems to write a lot. I mean, I hear about them writing everyday. And all I can keep thinking about is how much they'd end up posting. O.0 It would be amazing. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »
(( Daniel's part is... Confusing. >.> ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »
(( Alright, so, Ed was dropped off the other day. The ship took off. Was the any indication that the ship landed? Because I remember it taking off and was off the ground when the SSF arrived since they used some sort of capsule to board with. DNAngel made no indication of how he got on the ship again (I did look back and see that post, he just says he jumped over a ledge onto the deck... Which can't be possible since it's in the air). He just randomly appeared after leaving and not even posting his fight with Green. This makes errors on both sides. It's true that DNAngel's post is correct now that I've looked into it. But I'd say that he needs to add more detail of how he does things. He can't just randomly show up everywhere. Also, Myra and Enyo have priority response over Ed anyway since the post was first. =_= ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »
Adam returned home to his father's house. Two watchmen at the gate opened the door for him to enter. Adam went inside the gate and went up the long walkway to the house. His father's house was surrounded by a large all around it and had several guards and things to protect his wealth. There were gardens and small ponds scattered about the compound on both sides of the walkway to the house. Adam went inside.

"Welcome back!" Adam's father said with a giant smile and an upright arm indicating a greeting, but without the waving of the hand.

"Yeah, I'm back." Adam replied with a tired expression.

"Ehh! What's with that look? You got into a fight? Smells like your clothes were burnt a little." Adam's father commented, holding his nose as a joke.

"Yes, but then a Ryuketsu Administration Officer broke it up and did this to me." Adam explained, laying his scythe with his sheath down and against the wall.

"An RA Officer you say? He used a Spiritual Energy attack on you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got shocked with it pretty hard even though it was from one swing." Adam replied and sat down on the hardwood floor. Adam sighed and then tried to relax. He cracked his knuckles and back.

"Hmm... Since it was an RA Officer, there isn't much you can do about it." Adam's father reminded. "And this was you're first defeat isn't it? What do you think about it?" He added with a smirk and squatting down next to Adam.

Adam groaned. "It hurt a lot. And I never thought I would run into someone to skilled so soon. It just makes me feel really weak." Adam said honestly.

"Adam, there is always someone stronger. There's no such thing as the absolute best. But that just means you will want to try harder now, doesn't it?" Adam's father lectured.

"Yeah, I do feel like I need to learn and train more." Adam admitted and then leaned backwards onto the floor, his arms resting the back of his head.

"Well, just don't beat yourself up too much about it. It was a pretty experienced Senshi after all." Adam's father said. He stood up and went into the other room.

Always someone stronger, huh?... Adam thought to himself as he stared up at the ceiling.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2009, 02:25:16 AM »

(( Go ahead, why not? Erm, so should I post again or wait for someone else? ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2009, 01:12:44 AM »
Tsumi, a massive man with jet black hair, a muscular build, and a determined face just arrived at the Guardian Temple. Everything was relatively quiet and most of the monks were indoors, hiding from the roaring sun on such a hot day. It also appeared as if they were spooked by something besides the heat. "Yo! Is anyone going to greet me and tell me what this letter is about?" Tsumi shouted in question to the small monk village.

"Ah, young Tsumi, you have arrived. I welcome you." A very kind voice greeted. Tsumi looked to the partially hooded monk. He appeared to be fairly old, around his sixties Tsumi guessed. He had a pretty long beard that stood out too.

"So you must be the head monk here." Tsumi said.

"Ah, yes I am. I'm Sesu." Sesu said, introducing himself in a very informal way.

"Well, Sesu, can you tell me what this letter is about?" Sesu asked, holding out the letter.

"Hmm..." Sesu studied Tsumi, deep in thought for a moment. "You will wait until the others arrive first. Please make yourself at home in my house." Sesu said very calmly as he pointed towards an ordinary looking home, indicating it was free for Tsumi's use.

"Wait?! How long?" Tsumi questioned. "Gah! Nevermind, I do need a break I guess." Tsumi said, giving in to Sesu's wish and made his way to the house with his large carrying cabinet on his back which was full of his weapons and blacksmith equipment. Instead of going inside, Tsumi set down his large carrying cabinet and said down beside it and sighed.

Sesu walked over to Tsumi, standing in front of him. "What troubles you?" Asked Sesu.

"How many more are coming?" Tsumi asked, looking almost level with Sesu despite sitting.

"Seven. Eight in all." Sesu replied with a heart filled smile.

(( Remember that getting to the Guardian Temple, there is an enormous stone bridge which you can see on the map that leads to the island the Temple is located. By the way, the beginning of Tsumi's post indicates the first morning. So two more days for everyone to get here. Feel free to do whatever if you have to wait, but I doubt you'll have to. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »

The morning was still present. The sun had just been reaching its peak, and the clouds were finally starting to fade. The village was still dark however, and Hotaru's figure hardly gave off a shadow.
Living in the slums, Hotaru didn't really have anything to pack. Food supply was limited, so he figured he would scavenge some littered food on his way to the Temple. It was gross, but he was used to it.

"Hm....So I'll bring some knives, a rope....a blanket to sleep on..." Hotaru thought aloud. "I'll have to get water from some other town."

Hotaru walked over to a small cabinet built into his wooden "house". After opening it, a swarm of Fireflies flushed out, fluttering their wings and emitting light upon Hotaru's face. Hotaru smiled gently.
The "Etsukoes", as he called them, were his closest friends. Even closer to him than Aiko. There were twelve Etsukoes, and they were all named after months of the year. Hotaru loved all twelve of them equally.

"Yeah, I'm deifintely bringing you guys," Hotaru decided quickly. The Etsukoes couldn't talk, but Hotaru knew that they wanted to come. What would they do without him? And he couldn't do much more without them.

After about ten more minutes, Hotaru was officially ready to leave the town. He walked out of his "house" to be greeted by Aiko. Strangely, she was wearing a travel sack as well, and also looked as if she was heading out into an adventure. A wide smile coated her face.

"Aiko? What's this all about?" Hotaru questioned her.

"Hotaru, I decided that I'll come with you. I can't take being here without you," Aiko declared. "I'm already packed."

"Eh? But, Aiko....It'll be too dangerous. I'm worried you'll--"

"Hotaru, what is it you want? Should I go or should I stay? You're worried either way," Aiko laughed.
Hotaru didn't know what to say. He was glad Aiko could accompany him on his trek, but at the same time worried he wouldn't be able to defend her if they were attacked.

"Fine," Hotaru agreed, then smiled weakly. "You can come with. It'll be you, me, and my Fireflies."

Aiko nearly knocked Hotaru over with her hug. "It'll be great! We'll be away from this hell! And when we come back, it'll all be better!"

Hotaru wanted to cheer too, but something told him that the trip wasn't going to be so easy. "Aiko, just promise me this," he started. "If we get into some serious trouble, will you be able to fight back?"

Aiko looked puzzled. "Um...I guess so! I mean, after all, I have my Bells to protect me."

"Okay," Hotaru sighed. "Then I guess we're set to go. What did you pack?"

Aiko replied, "Sticks, paper, pencils, marbles, a Kakrio flag, a hammer, a nail, a rope, a first-aid kit, and a container of fresh food!"

"Uh...why so much?" Hotaru inquired, comparing her entire luggage to his set of just a couple items. "And where did you get the food?"

"You can never be too sure what kind of situations we'll be in!" Aiko explained. "Kenichi gave me the food. He said to make it last a while."

"Kenichi? Where the hell did he get food?" Hotaru questioned.

"I have no clue. But that's not really important, is it? Come on, let's go!"

Hotaru found it strange that Kenichi would have a supply of food, but nevertheless, he followed Aiko to a stone wall that separated the villagers from the outside world. Pluto came up behind them.
"So this is goodbye, eh?" Pluto said quietly. His large eyes looked as though they were filling with tears. 

"We'll be back soon, kid. Don't worry," Hotaru promised to Pluto.

"Be a good boy, okay?" Aiko asked him. They gave each other their last hugs. Hotaru found it difficult to say bye to Pluto, even though he couldn't stand him.

Aiko and Hotaru had to secretly climb the wall and escape without being seen by the Patrols. While Aiko attached the rope to a tree beyond the stone wall, Hotaru used his Fireflies to start a fire over by the well. This would serve as a distraction to escape the village. It worked too. All of the patrols went to where they spotted the smoke. Aiko, Hotaru, and the Etsukoes were over the wall in no time. As their last sights of the Slums seeped out of view, they spotted all of their gang waving goodbye to them. No one could shout farewells, for that would attract attention from the Patrols. It was a silent goodbye.
The two landed with a THUD, Hotaru landing on his feet and Aiko landing on her rear. Hotaru helped her to her feet.

"Okay! Let's get ready to go!" Aiko exclaimed after dusting herself off.

"Yeah," Hotaru spoke. "But, hey, did you notice something strange, Aiko?"

"Hm? What?"

"Kenichi," Hotaru said softly. "He wasn't there to say goodbye to us."

"Maybe he was busy with something...?" Aiko guessed.

"Hm....maybe..." Hotaru wondered. He began to walk away from the stone wall separating him from the hell that had consumed his entire life. This was the first time Hotaru had ever stepped outside of Kakrio. The land in front of him was immense, with rolling hills basked in sunlight, swaying trees, and a gentle air sweeping the grass. Hotaru knew however, that there were definitely some creatures out there awaiting some tasty-looking travelers. Hotaru would welcome their challenge of battle.

As Aiko and Hotaru got even farther away from Kakrio, the clouds looming upon the hell eventually faded away completely, as if the sky were smiling at its newly departed travelers.

Kenichi sat atop a tree not too far from Kakrio, where Aiko and Hotaru were faintly seen vanishing in the distance. He began to speak quietly, "Hotaru, tread softly, for there are those within the atmosphere of this world that do not welcome your plight. You and your lovemate will experience times of suffering, sadness, strife, pain, and fear. You will struggle to embark upon ascension to happiness, joy, laughter, and triumph. Whether or not you find these virtues is not important. What is important is what you will endure to reach them."

Kenichi plucked an apple from the tree, and shoved a part of it into his mouth. "Mmm. Apples are tasty."

(( Ok, I promise that'll be my last MASSIVE post for a while. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »
(( We might want DNAngel to get in there and I will make another post with Lynx who will be still on his way. Nestec, it might be plausible that Hotaru and Aiko would be the next to arrive at the Temple besides maybe Angel who we don't know where he is yet. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2009, 01:10:57 AM »
(( We will need some more input from someone soon or I'll have to start moving around other RPCs of mine. X-D ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »
Xander headed home, he was tired and done, for now.  He paced himself on his way home from school, the sun was starting its decent beyond the line in the sky.  When he got home he was welcomed by nilhism and worshiped with light from the various candles in his home.  He made his way to the fireplace, setting some branches he had picked up along the way into the fire.  Fire... SOTD said glaring.  Xander went upstairs having fed the fire and locked the doors to the house.  Pulling up his blankets he set to sleep.

Xander woke up with a start, it had been some time since last he dare stick his head in the line of fire.  More importantly, he was going to his stick his head directly into the fire.  But that's ok, I like fire... SOTD would respond to him.

It was still dark outside, as if the sky was waiting for something, this, Xander could see from his window.  More than that, he could see the stars and moon, they were bright on such night as this.  He couldn't help but wonder...

"Soon the days will grow longer and the nights will grow shorter, and there will be no more time for sleep," Xander said to SOTD.

Yes... but its always better in the dark, don't you think?  He responded with such satisfaction, Xander could not hope but smile.

"There will be many fights, and much blood," Xander said remorsely.

It will not matter, as long as the blood is dripping from my tongue... SOTD said softly in his mind.  It was coaxing, Xander realized, to hear SOTD talk about the coming battles.  It would be nice of course, if neither him nor the sword would suffer damages during the times ahead, but unlikely.

Perhaps there was another way...
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2009, 05:51:42 PM »
(( Thanks for transitioning to the next day DNAngel, but I won't make a post until I know Nestec is finished what he was doing. =\ Whatever it is he's doing. Lol. ))

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2009, 10:41:12 PM »
(( Thanks for transitioning to the next day DNAngel, but I won't make a post until I know Nestec is finished what he was doing. =\ Whatever it is he's doing. Lol. ))

test quote

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2009, 11:26:36 PM »
(( Eh, Flash, the quote still doesn't work for me. I guess Admin doesn't have a problem with it though. =P ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »
(( Why hasn't there been anyone posting!? I've got nothing to do! All I've been doing lately is homework, watching anime, and talking to Samantha. But I guess those are some pretty good things(well, not the homework part). =P I would still like to see some more activity here again. ))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2009, 12:21:28 AM »
((I was worried I was falling behind. Been busy myself.))