4M4Life.com

Ask Dr.Know

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: Ask Dr.Know
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2009, 12:43:10 AM »
Also, i know some of you may be shy to ask drug related questions. Don't be! I have experience in this area too!

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »
I'm not shy, I'm just completely and entirely uninterested in the topic, unless the drugs have to do with medicinal purposes, in which case, I already have plenty of knowledge about quite a few of them, or I can study them further and learn more about them. But a lot of drug userse like to argue "they are being used for "medicinal purposes" to which I reply, "stfu" and walk away =3

Uhm... that actually sounds really mean o.o I don't mean it like that, I just have a thing against drug abusers... well not really against them just against what they are doing.. really drugs in general, even over-the-counter pills scare me o.o
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »
By 'some of you' i meant all of you. Not "Adiledale tell me what you think".

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »
why do ppl sniff poop?

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
HITTIN DA JENK

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2009, 06:59:44 PM »
Greatest discovery by man, EVER!
*edit*
also, is the field of veterinarians more difficult than that of human focused doctors?
Would fixing this guys arm be harder than fixing a human arm?

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »
That is a matter of opinion. You would have to ask someone who has fixed both human and rodent limbs.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2009, 03:18:30 AM »
Its opinion to an extent based of the operator's personal skill and comfort levels.
Other than that there is a clear answer.

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2009, 08:27:00 AM »
Its opinion to an extent based of the operator's personal skill and comfort levels.

I didn't  quite catch that.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »

Uhm... It's an opinion to an extent; based on the operator(the doctor or the veterinarian's) personal skill and comfort level.

o.o I'm pretty positive that is what he meant; I can't break it down any more than that, but...
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2009, 12:01:00 AM »

Uhm... It's an opinion to an extent; based on the operator(the doctor or the veterinarian's) personal skill and comfort level.

o.o I'm pretty positive that is what he meant; I can't break it down any more than that, but...
I have a hard time understanding POOR GRAMMAR. Sorry, Phil.

Also, Adeedledee, I'd like to discuss the BIG BAD DURGS more with you, if you don't mind.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »
Oh joy, as if I haven't discussed drug use with drug users before -.-
They are jump at the chance to defend themselves when accused of wrong doing.
Well... Okay, I'm game; go ahead.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2009, 12:45:32 AM »
It wouldn't be worth it. I could quote to you all the same science stuff, all the same studies and clinical trials, but you've already dismissed my argument so I'm not going to waste my time or yours. All I'm going to say is you are going to learn a lot more in collage than you bargained for. You're right, they ARE jump at chance to justify their habits, but this lumps the junkies in with the casual and nonabusive users. Good day ma'am.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2009, 12:57:57 AM »
all*
I have dysgraphia, sorry about that...
>.>

I haven't dismissed anything, silly =P And everything about life is learning more than you bargained for, collage is no exception. I don't mean to lump you in with junkies, hell, my parents do drugs casually. Defend your habit all you want, no one else has been able to convince me, but you claim your up to challenges, so shoot! I'm a pretty rational person.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2009, 01:05:54 AM »
Well, basically, i don't drink alcohol to inebriation. I keep my shit together, and cannabis never takes priority over my main goal in life or the things that are important to me. I do a lot of research on the things i put into my body, and as far as i can figure cannabis isn't bad for you at all in reasonable doses. It isn't a 'gateway drug', it isn't addictive, and it honestly helps me solve some personal shit. I'm not telling you you should, because that is your decision and i respect it. I'm just saying it isn't all bad.

Also, I'm horribly dysgraphic too. I'm so ashamed of my handwriting that I'm embarrassed to turn in the first written assignment to my professors. It dosen't help that my mother is dyslexic.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2009, 01:29:07 AM »
Fair enough. I would say every kind of drug, regardless of if its prescribed, used in moderation, over the counter, or an illegal substance, has negative effects on your body; in fact I'm convinced of that. However, this specific drug I prefer over tobacco and alcohol use; less addictive, less destructive. However, every foreign body going into your system effects the liver; the body's filtration unit. Drugs specifically cause liver damage, doesn't matter what drug it is. Other than that, anything burnt and inhaled causes lung damage, and this drug also can cause cardiac damage. The fact that is effects heart rate is proof enough of that; and when mixed with alcohol its even worse; one fastens heart rate while the other slows it down, so the user isn't aware the are as high or drunk as the really are; though this also occurs when mixing alcohol with caffeine.

In all honesty, I'd prefer a pot user over an alcoholic, though I disagree with recreational use of either. Alcohol I have a huge vendetta against, though casual drinking isn't a terrible thing either. I only have a problem with alcohol because my mom is an alcoholic and I hate having to live with it. Besides that I disagree with such choices, but I won't say that they are entirely terrible.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2009, 02:10:27 AM »
lol I already proved to nick weed is a gateway drug. Its non-scientific so he doesn't get it. At a different level, any irresponsible action relating to any food/chemical stuff  induced to a body at any given time can be deemed as abuse.
The general hypothesis of life and daily actions deems whether things are good or bad,  opposite of evidence based conclusions. Everything is based upon the general populace and those who shape the fragile framework of your existence.

I don't say I will join you in your fight, but I'll keep an open opinion.

[kata]

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2009, 02:47:09 AM »
I'm not fighting =3
Teehee; was more like a discussion
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2009, 02:59:45 AM »
Well im sure you'd rather win than lose.

[kata]

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2009, 05:29:39 AM »
o.o Did it seem like I was making that into any find of feud? I was almost agreeing with him part of the way...

^^ Besides, I've said this before; winning isn't all that important to me.
10 Luffle Points~!