4M4Life.com

Set forth into the control room (More to the Story)

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Set forth into the control room (More to the Story)
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:34:12 AM »
I know it's been a while guys, but I finally figured out where I needed to take the story.    [jive]

They went into a location ruled by gnomes.  The scenery around them was like no other, machines everywhere, the walls were shiny and metallic, above them were lights every few feet.  Syd never saw a place so well put together.  It was awesome and scary at the same time.  Some of the lights were flickering, and Syd wondered how stable a place like this could be. 
They came to a stop inside the machine room.  “Where are we?”  Syd asked.
“You’re in the control room laddie” A little gnome said.  “Excited to set forth into a new world, a new time, a new dimension? In this room you can go anywhere.”
I am in the control room Syd thought.  “Is this how you get to earth?” Syd Asked.
“There are far better places, better times, and better beings to meet” He replied, “but us gnomes have goals.  Tonight’s goal is to slaughter a man who understands how our minds work and who tricks us into slavery.  Tonight we are going to travel back in time to end the life of a man who brings us misery.”
Shocked by the idea of time travel, Syd wondered what time he wanted to live in.  He always wanted to visit earth, but he never thought of what time he wanted to live in.
“We just out ran a delphin, this guy was almost dinner” Crayon said.
“Ho Ho, Your very lucky to be alive huh?” The gnome said, “Well I must be off, we have a job to do.  Stay the night would ya?”
They left the room, and Syd and Crayon were alone.  Syd looked around and he laid his eyes upon the Control Board.  There was a lever, several buttons flashing, and some wires.  On top of it was a white Styrofoam cup, and what looked to be full of water.  Curious Syd drank a sip from cup.  It tasted like magic he thought.  It was delicious so he drank the whole cup.  Minutes later Syd felt dizzy, the lights began to flicker, and he couldn’t walk straight.  He started to stumble and needed to use his hands to hold himself up.  “Wow these lights are crazy”, he said
Flickering faster and faster, they began to feel like strobe lights. 
“Are you feeling OK?” Crayon asked.  “There’s a restroom over there if you need a minute”
Syd entered the restroom, and a door shut behind him.  A light turned on, and Syd saw his reflection in a mirror.  As he looked into the mirror, he began to freak out.  His mouth was missing, his eyes were melting, and then he started to hear a faint buzzing noise.  He closed his eyes.
“Syd?” Crayon called… “Are you OK?”
Opening his eyes, he saw himself again.  His mouth returned and faint red eyes.  He returned to the control room, starting to fall back into reality.  “What just happened, I just felt dizzy and looked at myself, but I was missing my mouth, and my eyes were melting?”
“Did you eat anything when you got here?” Crayon asked.
“No, but I did drink a cup of water that was sitting there…”
“That was not water.  That was Herowanna, please be careful!  You’ll be fine, but you need to be more careful, you’re lucky you didn’t go crazy and lose your mind.  It’s poison if you drink enough.”
“I apologize… I thought it was only water…” Syd said.
“I know, it’s OK, just get some sleep, tomorrow I’m going to take you Cow Hunting”
Syd sat down and closed his eyes; tomorrow will be the day.

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Re: Set forth into the control room (More to the Story)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
I doubt anyone would want to read without knowing whats going on... Maybe I should just let you know:

Syd goes into a Gnome Fortress, it's SUPER HIGH TECH COOL PLACE too.
The gnomes are busy and leave Syd + Crayon Alone.
Syd drinks a Gnome Smoothie unknowingly and Hallucinates.