4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 11:08:19 PM »
It was getting dark now, most citizens seem to have disappeared from the streets and the park he had met Mitsu and Tamasa in was no completely empty. Shin walked aimlessly about the park and finally came to sit down on the same bench he was resting on earlier. Shin sighed and looked up at the sky with his arms stretched our on both side of the bench.

"I guess I should head back to my apartment soon, though there's not really a rush... I kind of like the stillness here." Shin mumbled to himself.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 03:58:49 AM »
(( ("Das Kaninchen" cewtaddybunny) i read it already so its not bright and going YOU DIDNT POST YET
[l4m4lifel]

Hey, Addy. YOU DIDN'T POST YET [lick]))
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 07:47:25 AM »
((Thanks!))

After the girls had prepared supper, Tama had gone to wash her hands noticing a darker area on the skin of the back of her hand and pausing for a moment.

"What's wrong?" Mitsu asked, taking notice to her friend's pause.

"Oh nothing, just a bruise I don't remember getting..." she trailed off.

Later than usual, Mitsu mother had returned from work, finding the girls had left dinner on the table so they could eat together, and were occupied with talking about the school year and old friend's, while Mitsu did Tama's hair for her. They were giggling, as Mitsu's mom walked into the dining area.

"Oh, Mitsuye," she started, "You already prepared dinner!"

"Tama helped, I knew you'd be home late so we did it together." Mitsu replied.

They'd eaten dinner, and Mitsu and Tama went to her room, while her mother went to bed after a long day of work.

"Are you looking forward to the summer?" Mitsu asked.

"Not particularly, my parents wanted me to go away to Kiako, expand my horizons, blah blah blah, this whole educational thing... I didn't really want to go, I was looking forwards to spending the summer with you."

Mitsu smiled, "That's why you're my best friend!"

"Anyway..." Tamasa  continued, "I thought we'd have a vacation, you and I. To Keigwin, visit the parks and beaches."

"You know I can't afford that..." Mitsuye answered.

"Oh no problem, I already prepaid!" Tamasa answered, "It was supposed to be my little surprise; think of it as an end of the year gift."

Mitsuye stared stunned at her friend, "H-how much did you pay?"

"Don't worry about it, I was just lookin' forward to a great summer!" Tama answered.

Mitsuye embraced her friend, "You really mean a lot to me ya know.."

Tamasa smiled, returned the embrace, "I know."

The dark night hours trailed on later into the night, and before the girls knew it, it was the stroke of midnight.

((x.x there we go... sorry for the hold up, and thanks Sol, for pestering me!))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2010, 12:59:00 AM »
(( I'm not going to have a post for Shin until something happens... ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2010, 03:45:04 AM »
((Sol is replying about his awakening, but I dont think he is close enough for what he has planned to be noticed by any of our characters. Uhmm... o.o Tama is going to leave Mitsu's houses at 2am ish because her awakening will have started and Mitsuye's is gonna be kind of late. o.o Yeah..))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2010, 04:36:30 AM »
((mmmmk i think i should be doing something now lol))

Saul awoke with a start. The moon was up, the stars were shining... and there was someone else in the room. It... didn't appear to be human. It was a tall shadow figure, standing against the wall casually. "Oi," it said, a strange accent slipping out of its 'mouth,' which appeared as a non-shadowy part of the wall. "'Bout time you woke up. You ready da go or what?" Saul cocked an eyebrow, and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to the cot nearby, upon which a stranger slept. Wait... why was he in the inn and not the jail? "....what," Saul finally said.  The shadow moved across the wall, feet stepping down at the corner where the floor met the wall. "I said, 'Are you ready ta go?' I mean, now. Jeez, little slow on da uptake? Heh."

Saul tilted his head slightly. "Uh..." he said quietly. "Are you really there? I'm not hallucinating this, I mean. Also no, I'm not ready to go, not just yet." He shook his head slowly. Obviously the stress of the guards arresting him had caught up to him. The figure stepped off the wall, walked towards the bed (without making a sound, Saul noticed), and stopped at the side, right next to Saul. "Do I look like I'm not really here? C'mon, pal, get up. It's time for you to go. Why're you even messin' with these cops, anyway? You're waaaay stronger than they are." The shadow grinned impossibly wide. "You should just kill 'em."

Saul wiped a hand across his face and sighed. "Alright, assuming you're real... Who are you, and what is it time for?"

The shadow opened a pair of eyes and laughed again, louder. "Alright, alright, fair enough. I'm you. Or at least what you're supposed to be. I suppose you've heard all those ancient tales about the gods and devils, righ'?" Saul shook his head, no. "What!? You haven'? Jeez louize, well we betta fix that if we're gonna have any fun tonight. Look, there's dese gods, right, and a long time ago they jus' lay dormant in humans. They sat around, wakin' up every now and then to move to another 'host.' Well, my boss was this really powerful wizard, right, and he made 'em wake up a bit early. This made 'em break free of da humans they were in, and he put me and my five comrades in the humans. Artificial souls, he called us, puttin' us in the bodies. Called us da Devils. So basically, we're tryin' to cover the world in darkness and chaos, while da other humans who house tha gods, the 'Chosen Ones,' they're tryin' to spread love and peace and all that bull$hit. Oh, and all of us, Devils and Chosen Ones... our host bodies get powers over a certain element. Ours... is Fire. And I'm bored now. So I'm gonna be takin' over for a bit." And with that... Everything went dark. Saul cried out loudly, once, and fell silent as he succumbed to the blackness of unconsciousness.

He rose again, rising from the bed slowly. He held out a hand, above which formed a ball of flame, 12 inches in diameter. "Your world is destined to burn anyway," he said with a strange accent. "Hope you guys don't mind me startin' it a bit early." And he threw it against the wall, immediately causing it to burst into flame. "EEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

((Note: the Devil Shadow has a Brooklyn accent. I guess that's what happens when I watch all of Baccano! in like 2 weeks))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 09:18:10 AM »
The movie flickered on the screen before the girls, as their sleepover had progressed. Tamasa has seemed to have a certain uneasiness about her more and more as the night progressed, and Mitsuye had found herself growing increasingly concerned.

"Are you alright?" she finally asked.

"I'm fine." Tamasa answered in a dull monotone voice.

"Are you sure?" Mitsuye pressed.

"I said I'm fine, okay?!" Tamasa answered in a displeased voice.

Mitsuye recoiled, "I'm.. I'm sorry.."

"Eh..." Tamasa answered getting up to go to the bathroom, now feeling remorse for her unexpected behavior. She stood in front of the mirror splashing water up onto her face, and reached for a towel to dry off. She pulled the towel away and met eyes with her own reflection. However, the reflection she had met eyes with was none too familiar to her and she took a step back. The image before her was a dark silhouette of her own figure, with very few evident features.

"Tamasa...." whispered an eerie voice.

Tamasa backed up into the wall, "W-who's there?"

"Why are you so afraid Tamasa?" the figure spoke in the same eerie voice.

She looked around her, "What's going on... You're scaring me.. Is this some kinda joke? It isn't funny!"

"You are afraid of yourself?" the shadow seemed amused by this, "What's there to fear? You are alone Tamasa. There is only you here."

"Then who's speaking?!"

"You are." The voice replied. "Look at your hand, Tamasa..."

Tamasa gasped, turning her hand over to observe the bruise that had been there was a vivid black emblem. "No... this isn't real..." she cupped the hand with the other to hide the mark.

"Are you angry, Tamasa? You've been taking it out on your dear friend all night." the voice beckoned, "You can't hide it from her. What will she think of you? What do you think of yourself?"

"Go away!"

"You can never escape yourself, Tamasa..." the voice faded away.

Tamasa wavered for a moment, feeling on edge and teary eyed. She held the hand, clenching the mark beneath the other tightly. She stumbled out of the bathroom, wide eyed with terror.

Mitsuye looked up at her, "Tama?" she asked nervously.

"Stay away from me, Mitsuye." Tamasa answered, her skin tingling with some strange sensation.

Mitsuye stepped closer, "What happened, Tama?" she reached out towards her.

Tamasa glanced up with pure black eyes, portraying mixed emotions. "I SAID STAY AWAY!" she yelled as she forced Mitsuye away from her, and ran out the door. She never stopped running, she just ran and ran, tears falling down her cheeks, as she repeated to herself: "This can't be happening."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »
Kaito's day ended normaly, he returned home exhausted with his generous paycheck in hand and went to bed immediately after dinner. A job this big would normaly have stressed Kaito to no end but for some reason he felt at ease.

"What a day..." he said exhaling "I should really get to bed, big day tommorow". He layed down on the bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Kaito awoke the next morning before the sun rose. "It's been years since i've watched the sun rise." he said as he began to get dressed. He let out a relaxed sigh as the morning sunlight began to shine on him. "Ahh the light feels so warm." he looked down to see that the small cross on his hand had begun to glow. "Wha...what the....." he stamered as a light red crest formed around the cross which had taken on a light red crystal like form. "I can't believe this is really happening".

-----

Ren didn't understand what had come over him, he had killed somone before, but not in cold blood. The mysterious bloodlust that had filled him faded soon after he headed to a motel further in town.

"Hey, what can I do ya for?" said the middle aged woman manning the reception counter.

"I'd like a room for the night." Ren said simply.

"Here are the rates for our different room sizes and..... hey are you alright?" the woman said as Ren knelt down grasping his hand.

"Why now!" Ren said as a dark green symbol appeared on the back of his hand.

"You're a...a...devil." the woman said stepping back and running out into the street.

Ren had to take a moment to collect himself as he leaned against the wall. He had heard about the religious fanaticism of Jairan and figured the woman had gone to assemble a mob. He got up as several men armed with bats and pipes stormed in.

"There he is! Get him!" one of the men yelled as they all rushed forward.

Ren easily evaded the first strikes and knocked out two of the men before tackling through the crowd outside and running through the streets now filled with angry citizens. He slipped through the crowds of people and made it safely out of the city and into a nearby forest where he fell back onto a fallen tree. Several minutes later he heard a voice near hime.

"It's really amazing isn't it? The fact that you've made it this far without me." said a mysterious shadow that was standing under the cover of the trees several feet from Ren.

"Who are you?" Ren questioned the mysterious figure.

"I'm a part of you Ren." said the figure as it stepped out of the shadows.

"You...you're...me?" Ren said astonished by seeing himself step out of the shade and into the light.

"More or less, well to be more accurate i'm the part of you that you threw away so many years ago." the figure said as it stepped towards Ren with an uncharacteristic grin on his face. "With your awakening at hand you understand that even if you refuse to take me back into yourself, I may appear when you least expect it. I'll be seeing you again very soon." he said as he faded back into the forest.

-----

Yuu left the ceremony feeling at ease now that she could return home to her father. She returned home and got the sudden urge to read through some of her mothers old journals. After reading through several of the journals her father returned home. They ate dinner and had a chat about the ceremony before Yuu retired to her room. She lay awake in her bed before stepping out onto the balcony.

She stared up at the clouds until the moon became uncovered and shone brightly, illuminating her entire room.

"You've grown so much Yuu." said a voice from her room.

"Who's there?" She said as the moon revealed a slender figure with long blue hair. "M-mother?" Yuu said shocked by the presence of the woman she thought was dead.

"Yes Yuu, I am your mother." she said stepping towards her daughter. "You were born with a fate that was meant for me, but I passed away before I could live up to that fate".

"I don't know what you mean." Yuu said as her mother took her hands. "What fate are you talking about?" she said as her mother let go of her hands revealing a glowing light blue symbol on her hand. "This is?"

"I was meant to be a holy one, but as I passed the soul within me passed on to you. I'm sorry to have put this on you." She said sadly to her daughter.

Yuu suddenly embraced her mother "Mother... don't apologize, this is something that was passed onto me. I feel like this has brought me closer to you."

"Yuu...I'll always be watching over you." She said as she returned her daughters embrace and faded away into the moonlight.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »
(( Addy-chan, can I hear your opinion on the sudden changing of the time? As in daytime to night time... ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
((it wasnt sudden; if you paid attention i had made it the stroke of midnight specifically to end the day, in the the past few posts it has only progressed a few hours at most))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2010, 08:17:03 AM »
He awoke with a start as he saw the room go up in flames. He jumped out of bed and woke the guard who slept in the room "Sir It appears the room has caught fire, and our friend is gone!"
  The guard grumbled and rolled over to face the flame. His eyes opened and he sprung out of bed. Myougami left the guard and ran outside to get some assistance but as soon as he go outside into the darkness of the night, a strange feeling swept over him. The feeling overpowered him and he was forced to balance on one knee. He stared at the ground and saw a figure rise up from it. Staring into the figure's face he was in shock, unable to speak. The figure did not speak, but much rather pointed to Myougami's hand to show the symbol forming on his hand. From the glow, he knew it meant he was good and he reached complete understanding. He felt his consciousness merge with that of the figure, and he felt complete.

Awesome Points = 90

I am the creator of Luffle points so i have a never ending supply. Except on Tuesdays.

I am a puppet, and Addy is my master

****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Luffle`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Addy~Bunny*`·¸.´******

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 11:46:02 PM »
(( I was talking about Pryce's post.  It's your call. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 12:23:25 AM »
((he wont be posting for a while so if he went a little ahead of the timeline, its ok, especially because we arent all in a group and together, it makes timelining hard. Just wing it for now))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
((Sorry I mgiht not be able to post today since I'm having a problem with my eyes, I can't see well for some reason, school is kinda tough so I came home... ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »
((aww! Don't worry about it, feel better buddy! =D))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2010, 12:10:36 AM »
((aww! Don't worry about it, feel better buddy! =D))
((^))

Saul watched in partial confusion as Myougami ran out of the room and down onto the street. He had partially awoken from the darkness, though he was still under the control of the Devil Shadow. Not that he minded. Right now he felt like he was having the time of his life. The fire was spreading through the inn, but the only people left that would be affected by it were the guards strewn throughout the building. "Heh heh hehhh~" he giggled slightly to himself. His Shadow, meanwhile was tracing his fingers across the wall, leaving scorch marks wherever his skin made contact with the surface. He was drawing a peculiar symbol, one which Saul now noticed on his right hand. ((That's da symbol of us Devils,)) the Shadow said within Saul's mind. ((People generally dislike dat, dey think it's tha symbol of total destruction. So I'd say don't go showin' that around to everyone, they'll go chasin' you outta town. That don't mean you shouldn't EVER show it around. Look here,)) it said, pointing out the symbol on the wall. ((Each of us Devils has a power. Ours is over Fire. Dis symbol helps us concentrate our power. So for us... if you draw this symbol on somethin', then concentrate, you can make it into a giant bomb. Now see, we just made this entire wall into a bomb, heck, maybe even the whole inn. We just gotta draw a few more around the place, and it'll make a nice explosion, heh." Saul smiled. "Teach me how," he said aloud. ((....that's the spirit, heh.))

Saul noticed that most of the guards had left the building already, probably getting water to douse the fire, or just running scared. "Cowards," Saul spat. He started drawing the sign on the floor of the "lobby"...

Malcom was standing outside the inn, barking orders. "John, make sure the civilians are evacuated from the nearby buildings. George, get those damn pails out here! Paul, get that freaking water! We need to extinguish this fire before it spreads!" He waved his arms emphatically around as he ordered his men to and fro. Suddenly, the door to the inn fell outward, burning on the inside-side. And who was standing in the doorway? None other than that very youth he'd captured the day before. Smiling evilly. With some odd black mark on his hand... Malcom paled. "You... you're a Devil. I should've known."

Saul stepped down the stairs slowly, setting fire where his feet came down. "Indeed, idiot. You should have. But you didn't. Which is why you're stuck in this position. And why Forsythe is about to lose its inn."

Malcom sneered. "Pfft, we'll get the fire put out, Devil Fire or otherwise."

Saul smirked. "I doubt you can put out all the pieces of the fire." And with that, he held out a hand. Malcom raised an eyebrow. "Pieces...?"

Saul snapped.

A huge rushing roar flew past the two of them as the inn exploded in a gigantic explosion. The pieces of burning wood flew out in every direction, a rushing wind swooshed past Saul's grinning face, eyes now pitch black with red pupils. "The Death of the World is at hand, and I am an instrument of that Death." And he turned, and walked away.

Malcom sank to his knees. "Wh-what..."

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2010, 09:08:06 PM »
((I hope this is good enough for you Red, although it seems a bit cliche in my opinion.. x.x short notice and lack of planning I guess...))

Tamasa ran, looking over her shoulder nervously, and hurrying onward, never allowing herself to stop until she'd run a few miles down a river that had cut through the park. She bent over nervously, exhausted after the strain.

She hung over the dark waters, gazing into them, when the illusion of her own reflection was made apparent to her in its darkest of forms. The same dark figure with a demonic grin, and taunting eyes, but otherwise featureless reflection looked back to her.

"How much longer can you run from yourself, I wonder.." came the voice.

"Why won't you go away?!" Tamasa stammered nervously

"I've already explain; I am you, and you are myself. There is no denying the mark of the devil, residing on the back side of your hand." the creature spoke.

"But I can make you go away right?! Make some self resolution, that will make everything better?!" Tamasa asked in a near-begging voice.

"We can only ever coexist; I am you and can only be relinquished by your own death. Can you come to terms with that? When will you accept yourself in your truest form?"

Tamasa stared back at it blankly, her hand solemnly reached in front of her, the reflection following her every motion, until she'd touched fingertips with the water's surface. An indescribable sensation surged through her as she tore away the contact and clawed at her own reflection, splashing the water up around her.

Her reflection had altered to a much misconstrued appearance that she wouldn't have allowed to return regain shape in her presence, as she pushed away from the water, and staggered against a tree, holding onto it nervously, still panting.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" a voice asked, as she cautiously turned, "Shouldn't you be at home, where it's safe?"

She observed two guys has made an appearance, and the fear built up inside of her.

"Leave'er alone Rod..." another guy sighed.

"I'm not hurtin'er, am I?" the other had asked, staggering towards her.

"Rodney, I said let her be." the guy moved to put himself between them.

"Git'outta the way Paulie." the other guy responded to that motion.

The man who'd come to be known as Paul, ignored him, "C'mere kid, he's a little drunk, dunno what he's doin'..." he reached out towards her.

She pushed him away with all her strength "Don't touch me!" she snapped, looking up as the contact with him made his eyes turn black and he fell to the ground without another motion more.

"Ey! You're stronger den you look girlie!" The other guy said, assuming the guy had just passed out.

Tamasa backed up, nervously; scared. "Who are you?"

"Just your reg'lar ever'day guy," he replied, but without ceasing to near.

She curled up helplessly into herself on the ground, rocking back and forth, murmuring, "Go away.. Go away.. Go away.." over and over, weakly, unsure whether she spoke to the man, or to the reflection of herself she so deeply feared.

===

Mitsuye hurried out of the apartment and outside, "Tamasa!" she called, "Tamasa!" There was no reply. She was no where in sight.

"I wonder what happened..." Mitsuye said weakly, "I hope she's alright..." she took another look around her, without avail, before turning back to her apartment building, shaking with nervousness.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 10:41:09 PM »
Shin was still wandering around the park from earlier, admiring the silence and calmness of his surroundings when he heard Tamasa in distress. He saw her, but she seemed too disturbed to notice him as he was about fifty to sixty feet away on the other side of the park, partially blocked by a giant fountain and some trees. Shin decided not to bother her at first, but then came a group of suspicious looking guys.

As they approached her and attempted to touch her, Shin knew they were up to no good. Shin suddenly felt a strange pulsation go through his body and the back of his hand began to sting. He looked down at it to see a strange mark, but quickly thought nothing more of it as the men continued to harass Tamasa. With confidence, Shin walked out and around from the large fountain and into the open. He approached the group of men surrounding Tamasa, his hands in his pockets of his jeans and his dress shirt partially unbuttoned.

"Hey! What do you guys think you're doing to the lady?" Shin protested loudly.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 11:02:54 PM »
((So uh.. yeah totally feel free to god mode the baddies.. o.o in fact i encourage it..))

Tamasa glanced up suddenly, 'It's him..' she thought, instinctively clutching the marked hand.

The man glowered at the approach of another person.

"Who wants to know?" He asked, sneering at the other guy, his appearance obviously hostile and aggressive.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »
Shin stepped closer. "Get away from her now." He asserted.

"Huhh? Why Don'tcha stay outta my business!" The overly aggressive man named Rodney shouted as he lunged at Shin with a clutched fist.

Shin was experienced in some variations of martial arts as a kid and fairly used to street fights on occasion, he was sure he could easily take this guy down. Rodney's fist flew to hit Shin's face, but was knocked away and swatted down by Shin's quick left hand and then striking Rodney in his mid section with a partially clutched fist with his right hand. This was all part of Shin's intention, but something was wrong.

The moment Shin had struck Rodney, the same similar pulsation shot through Shin's body. The back of Shin's hand stung like hot water. Shin's strike still connected but Shin's knuckles also emitted a strange static shock that volted into Rodney's body, sending him much further than Shin had expected.

"What the...?" Shin said to himself, a very confused look on his face as he held his right hand in his other hand tightly as the stinging slowly went away.

Rodney lay motionless ten feet away. Shin assumed he had knocked the wind out of him. Shin now turned to Tamasa. "Are you okay? Do you remember me?" He asked her.