« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2010, 09:07:28 PM »
Aint they fun!? [zomgnoes]

[kata]

Offline BluePenguinPJs

• I <3 KINJO KITTY
  • Fu*K off
Re: OMG TKOOLD Bought an anime!!
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2010, 01:14:05 AM »
fo sho! too bad I didn't like go into a coma and forget my whole life! That would be crazy tight

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2010, 01:44:34 AM »
Hey blue, long time no see, and i Loved the Dot hack roots series alot, it is worth a watch and if you played the .hack games im sure the CGI film may be even more fun for you to watch then me!

Offline BluePenguinPJs

• I <3 KINJO KITTY
  • Fu*K off
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2010, 04:16:53 AM »
sweet! I was at the bookstore tonight.. I wandered into the manga section (bad idea) ..oh the bookshelves full of manga I used to have! they don't even sell Ranma 1/2 anymore!@!! Jerks.. and Yotsuba&! is at 8 volumes now! God Ive been gone too long >.<

Oh yeah, so anyway, I saw .hack, it comes in a 3 in 1 volume set now in the manga section, almost got it, heh- been so long since I watched the show!

.hack has so many damn spin offs, from games to manga to the shows! cant keep up

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2010, 09:44:04 PM »
I just play the games and watch the animus, never cared for the manga, as they can't achieve the imersion of The World with just doodles.

[kata]

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2011, 02:19:28 PM »
DONT BUY THEM JUST GO TO http://veoh.com for free no credit/no money required signup, and free vids of any/every kind, for just anime go to http://manga.com !!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2011, 02:39:06 PM »
the problem with videos online is finding ones without advertisements

i tried watching beavis and butthead online, 30 one min commercials and most repeated over and over and over again.....

:(

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2011, 06:24:17 PM »
thats why I just direct download, the ads arent going towards the people who made it, so why bother with ads.

[kata]

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 12:07:08 AM »
when you signup with veoh.com, and download thier video downloader you don't pay to download it or to signup btw, you download the vids you want and no ads are added in when downloaded, only when normal viewing, also after downloading the vids you can watch the vid with out internet connections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also the online vid yhere only put in 2 ads as commercials, and most don't last more than 20-30 seconds!!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »
veoh actually has some program you have to download? weird

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »
thats why I just direct download, the ads arent going towards the people who made it, so why bother with ads.

That is a Real Negative And Bull$hit Not true attitude, If Kinjo watched Bevis and Butt Head from www.Mtv.com then i can guaruntee you MTV got the $$ for the advertising and thats why that Totally awesome Show is Guarunteed to us on Demand for Free!!

Same with HULU Hulu gets the Money for the advertising but in turn they Have to Pay all the TV Stations that created the shows that they list so that again we get to watch Some (not all) stuff for absolutly free, It is Thanks to HULU that i have seen all 5 Season of Yu Gi OH..

FW i want to Punch you in the face now cuz what you just said is a FLAT out LIE and it pisses me off.

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2011, 07:13:04 AM »
veoh actually has some program you have to download? weird
it's not like that with me!!!!!!!!!

That is a Real Negative And Bull$hit Not true attitude, If Kinjo watched Bevis and Butt Head from www.Mtv.com then i can guaruntee you MTV got the $$ for the advertising and thats why that Totally awesome Show is Guarunteed to us on Demand for Free!!

Same with HULU Hulu gets the Money for the advertising but in turn they Have to Pay all the TV Stations that created the shows that they list so that again we get to watch Some (not all) stuff for absolutly free, It is Thanks to HULU that i have seen all 5 Season of Yu Gi OH..

FW i want to Punch you in the face now cuz what you just said is a FLAT out LIE and it pisses me off.
true as TK is, he is wrong about yugioh, it has  more than just 5seasons/series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and pokemon is a borderline anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2011, 07:35:32 AM »
thats like saying Nintendo is a Borderline japanese company

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2014, 01:18:08 AM »
thats like saying Nintendo is a Borderline japanese company
true it's fully japanese in origions!!!!