4M4Life.com

i have a Comic idea its called Negative nancy

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
i have a Comic idea its called Negative nancy
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:15:11 AM »
Ok So like my delimma is is that i Have no DRAWING ability what so ever i like load up paint and my mind goes blank and i cant do anything reasonable.

But here goes my idea (if people like it we could beg Kinjo to do the art work while i give him tons of ideas for week to week comics)

[:)2] Negative nancy is a Super Heroine who uses her devine powers of negativity to solve the world and make everyone else Positive about their lives, her slogan would be somthing like "im negative so that you dont have to be! :D"

anyways we would have a couple introductory comics that would show her carecter abilitys and her personality the villians would be slightly depressed that Negative nancy all the time would give them negative comments about How stupid their attempts at being evil were, Meanwhile each comic strip would give clues  that the villians while seemingly unimportant or nonchalant were all hired Henchmen of the Evil Master mind "TkoolD" Who like myself is a Rightous fool corupted by self pity and negativity having a drive to always want life easy and have everything handed to him.

Anyways through each comic negative nancy would never find out Who her arch Nemesis is or that while they are different they are really the same.

But after awile in the comic through some chance of failed Extra big heist where negative nancy severly foils tkoolds plans and is cornered negative nancy thinks that tkoold is a captured civilian and that she rescues him, through this they become friends but still have their night job of negative nancy saving the city and Tkoold Trying to make life easy 4 himself through making life suck for everyone else.

as things progress they would have crushes fall in love but through mind numing negativty Negative nancy would never find out that that while she saves the world with negativty that her love crush is the one behind all the negative trouble.

Meanwhile Tkoold who secretly always had a crush on negative nancy now has pure love and joy with his Nightly Crusades of Negative destruction now that he spends Time with Negative nancy every day All Day both negativly and positivly!  [angel]

So whatcha think of the concept?  [???]

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
Re: i have a Comic idea its called Negative nancy
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 03:38:30 AM »
i must say in all reality i love reading webcomics that start off as kinda shitty art and slowly progress towards acceptable... tis fun to watch.... heh heh... this idea amuses me... being negative is fun!!!! :D

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »
Go for it mang.
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 10:06:21 AM »
if you don't have artistic talent to make a comic, try to

just attempt to do some drawings, even on paper

nobody is just a great artist when they first try, just takes practice LOTS of it, just like anything in LIFE!

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »
I'll DO IT! :P

I wish I could :(!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »
if you don't have artistic talent to make a comic, try to

just attempt to do some drawings, even on paper

nobody is just a great artist when they first try, just takes practice LOTS of it, just like anything in LIFE!

THATS HOW MARV STARTED~!

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
meh its to much work.

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »
That's what you think. circles go long distances as cartoon characters lol!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]