4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 05:30:10 PM »
The moment Xander turned and to see the girl who entered, Adam caught sight of the sword on his back.

Adam look at Xander's hand which he had offered. "Nice to meet you too, I guess." Adam replied as she shook Xander's hand. "I'm curious what kind of person would wield such a demonic weapon such as yourself." Adam said, taking his hand away now. Even though Adam started some small talk now, he became distracted by the weapon the girl behind Xander was holding. He hadn't noticed it before because of the angle it was held. It was actually amazing like huge for a katana. That's insane. Adam thought.

Aure now noticed Adam had been looking at her and that made her even angrier since it was Adam who was in her seat afterall and hadn't moved even though he saw her. "That man is in your seat miss, should we make him move?" One of the bodyguards asked.

"No, I will handle this." Aure replied as she began stepping forward towards the two young men. That guy named Adam must be new to the place. If he wasn't he would have known that's my seat and who I am. Aure thought as she strode over. She stood right next to Xander. Aure crossed her arms and glared at Adam, ignoring Xander since he hadn't done anything to irritate her.

"That's my seat. Will you move?" Aure commanded.

"You're seat? What would your name be? If I knew your name, I'd know if it did belong to you." Adam said with sarcasm, though it was hidden within himself.

"I'm Aure Hurai. Surely you know me. I come from one of the richest families of all Ryu country. Who would you be?"

"I'm Adam Redman. I also come from a wealthy background as I bet you will regconize my last name." Adam replied with a smirk.

Aure's eyes widened in surprise. He's the hire of that family!? He's almost as rich as I am! Aure thought. "Uhhh... Uhhh..." Aure stammered. She was unsure of what to say now that they were both pretty much on equal ground.

"You may have your seat miss Hurai." Adam announced as he stood up, grabbing his scythe with him and throwing it over his shoulder.

Aure hadn't noticed Adam's weapon until just now and seeing it caught her off guard. He's entering Ryuketsu too? This guy and I have WAY too much in common! It's like fate! Aure thought, slightly blushing now. "That's awfully nice of you, Adam. And you may call me Aure." Aure said, smiling as she took her seat where Adam just was.

"Alright, Aure." Adam replied and stood next to Xander. "Sorry about that, let's find someplace else to sit then and talk." Adam apologized to Xander who was surely listening the whole time. He now knew quite a bit about Adam just from hearing his and Aure's conversation.

Aure had been watching Adam ever since he addressed her as Aure. "Uhmm, well, you two could sit next to me today if that's okay with you." Aure offered, blushing once again. Her two guard were looking against the wall in the corner which was just a few feet away. They watched Adam closely.

"Sit there?" Adam questioned at first. "What do you think, is that okay?" Adam asked Xander.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 02:46:43 AM »
"I'm down for that," Xander said.  I tire of this small talk and introductions and crap. crap. crap., SOTD began.

His sword was the only being in this world that forgave for such negative comments.  He remembered the years it had taken for his father to bond the sword to him.  The result became the force that now sat down in the appropriate seat.  The voice of reason clouded Xander's thoughts with energy.  Seeing the woman here and now made him anxious about the upcoming tournament.  For sure SOTD was a beast of a weapon, he wondered at what distinction it would lead should this woman actually be able to hold her own in battle.

Still, he forced himself to focus on the only thing that mattered, finding a partner for the tournament.  SOTD hummed again softly at his back.

"I wonder how many more will show up for this... class," Xander said, saying the last word with sigh of weariness.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 04:29:22 AM »
Adam sat next to Aure, leaving only room for Xander to his left so Adam would be in the middle. Aure had set her enormous katana down on the floor behind her seat. Adam very much wanted to see how the blade was used. He had never seen such a giant weapon used in battle before, though it was very similar to his own except not as narrow. He figured it would be easier to wield than his scythe which required much practice and thought for every move. If you moved the scythe wrong at any moment, the opponent can easily take advantage of that mistake. It would be the same for Aure's weapon since it's speed would most likely be slow.

Adam sighed. The room was really filled up now and there was constant chatter everywhere except where the three of them were up in the top row, off to the corner.

"I won't be paying much attention to the class today since I'm only staying for two hours and even at that, I might leave early. I am, like you both know already, joining the Ryuketsu tournament just like both of you. So, sometime soon I will go down to the RA(Ryuketsu Administration) office here in the school and officially sign myself up." Adam explained. Adam had nothing against either of them, though deep down he knew that they would become enemies at the exact moment they signed up as well.

"That makes sense. But you know, we won't have the time to be coming to school anymore once it starts." Aure replied in a very casual voice, feeling very calm as if she had known Adam all her life.

"That, I already know." Adam stated. "Anyways... I can't help myself to say it, but that katana is impressive. I've never seen anything like it." Adam commented.

"Oh really? Thank you. It's really not that amazing though. You're weapon is most likely the most unique I've ever seen or even heard of for that matter. Was your father a scythe master?" Aure asked, full of curiosity for this young man.

"Actually, no. His destined weapon was a dagger. I know it's very typical to obtain a destined weapon through bloodline, but turned out my weapon was a scythe after much research my father did for me." Adam replied. He was now becoming more comfortable around Aure even though he just met her. They had a lot in common. He still didn't know much about this Xander yet. He didn't know what to think of him and his demonic-looking sword.

"I think that's just wonderful!" Aure stated happily. "I think it's great to have such individuality and to be able to express it through combat."

"I guess..." Adam said quietly as he thought about it a little more.

"By the way, you're friend next to you there, can you have him quiet down his weapon?" Aure asked, feeling quite annoyed now after putting up with it for awhile.

"Quiet it down?" Adam asked. "You mean it's Xander's spirit energy is subconsciously being consumed by his weapon and pouring out of the weapon for no reason?" Adam turned to Xander who most likely heard both of them talking this whole time. "Are you doing that on purpose or do you not know how to control you're spirit energy?" Adam asked Xander. Adam was a bit concerned even though he didn't know Xander very much. "If you drain spirit energy that much you'll get exhausted by the end of the day and even begin to stress out that demonic sword you have there. You understand that, don't you?"

Class was now beginning and the room was starting to become a place of light whispers. Two teachers in front introduced themselves and then the other began his lecture, though only half of the students were paying attention since they already knew what they had to do. The two teachers didn't seem to have a problem with it as long as they kept the noise down as they spoke.

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »
Le’scott tried to sneak his way up to the three other students seated the on the top row in the classroom. The teachers had already began but he had no intentions of stopping in the middle of the rows just to sit back down he was sure that he would continue his way up. From what he could see was two boys and a girl which had two men in her proximity.

The first boy that he saw stood out more than the others because of the weapon that he wielded it was large and fairly unholy from the looks of it, and the blade itself looked like it was charred or burned at some point in the swords lifetime. The boy next to him seemed very much into the girl that he was next to they were having a conversation about something Le’Scott couldn’t make out. The closer he got though the more clear their resonant voice became to him.

Le’Scott had now realized that they others hadn’t seen him yet because he was coming up on their opposite side so he though it would be interesting and a little humorous to sneak between them and place his Falcons claw on one of their shoulders.

Who will I be harming they won’t care, and it will be a nice way to meet up with the only interesting people in the classroom.

Le’scott had walked up behind the boy and the girl they may have thought of him as a student just coming around to get to the other row and exit the room. So Le’scott slowly put his hands with his Falcons claw on their shoulders all the while smiling and saying.

“nice to meet you, my name Cartier Le’scott, but you guys can just call me Cartier.”

Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »
(( waiting for DNAngel's reply first to Aure's and Adam's comment. Then we can react to Cartier's. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »
Dude, calm down, Xander thought trying to ease SOTD's worries.  The sword quieted down but still made a slight glimmering sound.  We won't be here very long ok.

Leaning over Xander whispered, "Don't worry, I'm not leaking spirit energy, he just gets a little agitated with new people."  Then, with a different thought, "He isn't that bad once you get to know him."

Leaning back to his seat, Xander acknowledged the new person in the room.  He gave a slight wave of the hand to show his acknowledgment.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »
"So, you are saying that the sword has a mind of it's own?" Adam asked, feeling quite confused. "That's not something you see everyday. And I thought my weapon was unique."

The two bodyguards of Aure noticed a man walking toward her, his weapon appeared ready. The giant bodyguards dashed towards him the moment he laid his claws on Aure's and Adam's shoulders. In an instant, the two protective men pounced at the boy in the form of a powerful tackle.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 09:40:27 PM »
Le’scott hit the ground with a terrible thud it felt like his ribs had been cracked. Letting out a strong whimper he closed his eyes and whispered.

“Now why was that necessary?” Le’scott was still in the bodyguard’s strong embrace they seemed to increase the squeeze on him when he talked.

Most of the class was now looking up in the direction of the commotion and the teachers had stopped their lectures. Le’scott slipped his hands out of his gloves and tossed them aside his hand was a little scratched up from the fall the claws had left no mercy on his hands.

“hey… could you ease up the grip I think you might.. ahhh” The man squeezed harder. “Hey man come on let me go I haven’t committed a crime!” The bodyguard had no intentions of letting him up.

Le’scott looked at the three that he had walked up behind of and tried to play a little trick on. “Ok guys gain control of your hounds so I can stand up, ugh I think your boy broke my ribs.” Le’scott tried with all his might to push the man off of him but to no avail.

“Hey! ” Le’scott waved back at the boy that had the demonic weapon, somehow he had managed to put a smile on his face and wave to the boy. “as you all can see if I were standing this little introduction would be a lot more how do you say rewarding.” Le’scott looked for smiles he had hoped that his cleverness would counter the though of assassination upon one of the two he touched.  Most of the other students shook their heads Le’scott was common upon making scenes so this one wasn’t a surprise.

“So How about it you guys going to let me up?” Le’scott smiled so big his eyes closed.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »
Adam glanced in the trampled man's direction. "You know, there isn't any fighting on government and or RA property. Just drawing your weapon on someone can become a crime if your a senshi." Adam explained to the guy.

"You guys can let him up and go back to where you were." Aure commanded and the two giant musclemen followed as instructed. "Sorry about that, but you should know better. I'm royalty and this new student here is much different than I am." Aure lectured. "Please continue!" Aure shouted to the instructors and they accepted the entire event without questioning it.

"Wow, seems like no one messes with you around here. Money is always in charge..." Adam commented quietly with a shrug. "Anyway, you said you were called Cartier, right? Try to be more careful once the tournament starts. If it had started already, I most likely would have taken that arm off." Adam warned him, but laughed right after to show he was only kidding.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 08:54:17 PM »
"Aye, money talks, even in the... nevermind," Xander said strangely.  He was a little nervous the guards might jump him too.  Let them at me boy, I will handle them.  No, Xander told him.

It occurred to him that this fellow was also here for the tournament, his claws intrigued Xander.  A nice touch of uniqueness can go a long way, thought Xander.  Moreover the woman was his concern, she was very powerful, outside of physique, after all her bodyguards were proof of that.  Still, he had yet to see her battle and only then would he make his judgement, as with the rest of them.

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »
"well my name is Cartier but I like Le'scott much better" Le'scott said as he got up from the huge mans embrace, as the man turned his back he stuck out his tongue in a childish manner.

Le'scott looked at his hand and wiped the blood that began to crust up on his hands, he had cut them on the sharp claws. Taking a deep breath he smiled inspite of his wound and pulled up[ a seat next to the three.

" Well hmmmm... you say your royalty?" Le'scott looked over at the men and raised an eyebrow in awe. "well my parents are famous Senshi. I take it that your parents all are too and they want you to keep the families name respected right?" Le'scott thought of his dad when he said that.

The classroom had stopped looking at them all and turned back to the lecture that was taking place. Le'scott looked at the girl and the two boys once more and smiled.

"well now that you have gotten to know me in the most odd way may I inquire your names?" Le'scott's white teeth made him look malice and just plain creepy.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 10:24:17 PM »
"Aure said I was wealthy, not the offspring of some legendary warrior." Adam commented quickly. "Anyways, I'm Adam..." Adam introduced himself for about the third or fourth time today.

Aure giggled. "I can call you by your nickname, right?" She asked with a girlish grin.

"Uhh..." Adam stammered, unsure of what to say. "Sure, whatever you guys want to call me..." Adam replied.

"Okay, Red!" Aure said with a smile. "Oh yeah, nice to meet you Cartier." She added very uninterestedly.

Adam sighed like he always did when he was irritated. He really wasn't the social type. "On second thought, I think I'll skip my classes today even after paying for them. I'm just here to sign up for Ryuketsu to be honest... I don't have much interest in learning here since I most likely already know most of it since I grew up very educated. Well, anyways, it was nice meeting you guys and all." Adam spoke rather quickly and already began standing up to leave.

"What!? Already?" Aure questioned Adam. The four of them were paying completely no attention to the class they had paid for already. But Adam didn't seem to care about the money and was more interested in being by himself.

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »
Le'scott's smile faded and he shook his head a little and turned forward waiting for the boy with the scythe to leave. The girl that sat next to him was still trying to talk with the one leaving but to no avail. The boy with the demon blade sat there looking and Le'scott thought to himself.

I though I asked them their names? Whatever I guess I will learn the girls name later because she is nearly choking to get adams words she is so close to him.

Le'scott looked at the teachers and the students around him, he didn't really want to be there anyways and he needed to register for the tournament too. Le'scott quickly looked back at the three others and smiled for the last time.

"I think that it is time for me to go register for this tournament that I was forced into... So if you will excuse me" Le'scott got up and made brisk pace for the door he was on his way to the registration office.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 08:13:14 AM »
(( Aagh, sorry I'm neglecting to post here. I was going to after I did my latest SKYRAZOR one, but my mom made me get off the computer. X_x ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »
Adam was already down the hallway. He turned the corner and then entered the office where May and the two RA officers he had saw this morning behind the counter was. May recognized him already in instant he entered the room.

"Hey Adam! What can I do for you? How is your first day going?" May asked, her voice as cheerful sounding as ever. Adam didn't know how to reply to so many questions so fast so he answered only one of them.

"I'm here to speak with the Ryuketsu Administration officers." Adam asserted. He wasn't in the mood to be cheerful. This tournament was serious business and the only real reason for him to be there.

"Oh... Alright." May replied, feeling as if she was turned down from a date in some respects. She turned back in her seat and continued doing whatever paperwork she was doing before Adam entered.

Adam walked into the back corner where the same two RA officers were and waited patiently for Adam to arrive there. "I was wondering when you were going to show up. I remember you very well because of that unique weapon of yours. I've never seen anyone who had a scythe for their destined weapon." The tallest of the RA officers commented. The other RA officer sat down and looked through a pile of papers, pulling out one and handing it to the tall one and then he handing it to Adam.

"Fill that out and that's it. Legal stuff as well as the registration combined. We're not liable if you die... And so on." The RA officer still in the chair instructed even though Adam knew already.

Adam took the paper and picked up a pen that was nearby off hand from a counter. Adam filled in his personal information and signed his name. "Done." Adam announced as he held it out for one of them to take from him.

"Alright..." The RA officer in the chair said, receiving the document. "By the way, if you want, we can assign your Mikata right now if you have one." The taller RA officer said. He was apparently much more polite than the other, maybe he was just worried that the contestant he thought was so interesting didn't have a Mikata yet.

"No, I'm fine." Adam replied very slowly. At the time, he was unsure of the whole idea. He couldn't imagine trusting someone enough to watch his back for him. "Maybe much later in the tournament." Adam added.

"Later? There might not be many good contestants left to team up with by then! That or you'll be dead already. I've seen many times before, senshi who think they can handle going through the tournament by themselves. They always get double teamed on then and die." The RA officer in the chair said, slightly chuckling. The whole tournament seemed like a fun game to him. Maybe that was only because he wasn't part of it and actually running it.

Adam said nothing to this. He knew that man was right in many aspects. The probability of him surviving the first week alone is very slim. Adam turned to leave the room now that he was finally signed up.

"Hold on. I just thought I would mention a small interesting piece of news." The RA officer sitting comfortably in his office chair said suddenly before Adam could leave. Adam stopped and turned to listen to him. "This Ryuketsu, we have a new contestant that is to be the youngest senshi to ever be a senshi and or signed up for Ryuketsu. She's only thirteen years old. Intriguing isn't it? Just a word of advice, don't be deceived by appearances."

Adam left without replying to the advice or the interesting news. Only thirteen huh? And he said it was a she... What kind of senshi would she be? Adam wondered. Right after coming right back into the hallway, he saw the boy he met just moments before, Cartier. Adam stopped as he watched him approach his direction. He's probably heading towards the office like I was. Adam predicted.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 05:49:03 PM »
Cartier looked as adam passed him in the hallway. Adam looked like he wasn't in the mood to be bothered and he probably knew that as soon as he signed those papers he would become a opponent. Cartier walked into the office and saw may sitting at the desk and before she could say anything he held a finger to his lips telling her he wasn't in the mood for chat.

"well wait... so where are these officers at huh May?" Cartier looked at May thinking that she would respond she simply ignored him probably because how rude he has been to her lately. "fine" Cartier glanced around and saw two men sitting in the corner with papers for registration.

"well I suppose that you are here to sign up too huh? With a grizzly looking weapon like that I bet you are." One of the men looked at the claws that were hanging on Cartier's belt. He tapped his partner next to him and put on a little smirk. " Well if you are your in the right place."

Cartier walked over to the table that they were sitting at and looked both men over quickly then turned his attention to the papers that he pushed his way. Cartier quickly read most of the material and signed the papers he knew most of the rules because his father and mother were once in the tournament. When Cartier looked up again the man was staring at him.

"you do know that your bleeding right?" The man looked at the gash that was on Cartier's hand. "Ha better get use to it now." Both the men let out a deep rumble laugh, they seemed like the only ones ever laughing at the Grotesque jokes they made.

"I think that a little blood doesn't do anyone any harm and trust I am use to it" Cartier tossed the papers on the table and began walking out of the office, he had trailed blood all the way from the classroom. His hand was dripping like a leaky spout.

"I guess I can just hang here until someone comes this way" Cartier stood against a wall in the hall and slowly slid into a sitting position. "hmm boredom this sucks" Cartier buried his head in his knees.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »
"The name's Xander," Xander said as Le'Scott left the room.

Xander looked over Aure.  Could have swore I recognized her, but nothing came to mind so he stood up and walked to the door.  He turned back realizing the impoliteness.

"Adew," he said and parted.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »
Aure sat in loneliness. Everyone appeared to have left her. After awhile she didn’t mind though, she become preoccupied with the lecture still taking place and went about her day as she usually would. She didn’t have to worry about anything since she had already signed up for the Ryuketsu tournament quite a few days ago.

“Hmm…” Aure hummed out loud. She thought about the tournament. I will need a Mikata if I really want to win this… Who could I have join me I wonder? Aure thought to herself. She stretched and then rested her head upon her arm as she continued listening to the instructors teach.

----------

After Cartier went inside the school office, Adam stood in thought for a moment. Well, there isn’t much to do around here now is there… plus It’s already been an hour so using up the last hour is a little pointless if I’m not going to be coming back here the next day anyway unless I really feel like it. I’d end up getting dragged out of school in an hour too because I only paid for that much… I guess I’ll head out. Adam decided as he pulled on his strap to his scythe sheath  over his shoulder more to a more comfortable position and began making his way slowly out of the building. Though he took his time since he was in no hurry.

OOC Trash Can!
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »
((Yeah I am kinda stuck so I am willing to wait on those two))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »
Xander followed through and signed up.  He was ever more thinking about something else now, a partner.  He now had three choices.  He had asked the Adam character, he didn't wish to ask anyone else till he saw a fight.  Then again what he really wanted was to see more competitors.  He decided to wait to announce otherwise till then.