4M4Life.com

Disney Unviels New Princess For Non 3D animation Film Slated for Spring 2013

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Sophia The 1st,

is going to Be a New Disney Princess Animated Movie, With a Cartoon TV Series to follow (of the quality like Alladin and Timone and Pumba probably)

But for People like Kinjo Disney provides Hope that as long as they Push their Limmits on creating new princess's That Disney has not given Up Stricktly Animation Films.

My Only Dissaticfaction with the Ordeals going back to the Frog Princess is Generally Speaking with All the Princess's from My Era and Kinjo's Era is Atleast all The princess's Existed in a Pre story book and even previous film story ideas and Going into the movie you knew what you were In for for the majority and then the Films with their Own Story, Art, Music and Star voice actor Quality Exceeded all Expectations, So true with Lion King, Alladin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and you can even Include Anastasia along with all Disney Animation films made before the Early 90's.

i have watched the frog Princess and while Clever it was forced and it was made to cover a racial bias and build their popularity conforming to new believed ideal ways to do Buisness, I See Much the Same With this Idea as Stated in the Article

You can't go wrong pitching all things blingy to little girls, and that -- along with a dash of preschool-friendly morality -- is the idea behind Disney's new princess character, "Sofia the First."

This film is going to cater to 5-10 yr olds First and then push to be clever and broaden the viewing people cuz disney if you believe its brand has not faded can Attain to Attempt that..

atleast Maybe this film is seen in disneys eyes of building the new Young generation that wont flower Into Long lasting profitability untill 10-20 Yrs so people who are 5 yrs old now in 2011 will be 20 in 2031 and Own most disney films they grew up with Like kinjo and i did with our 1990 films so all in all possibly still not a bad idea for busness.

Finally Below is the Full Link for this News that will Divulge in minor details the Basics of How Sophia Will become a Princess and what the film will be about.. Aparently Sophia's parents will Marry The King from Her Favorite Story Book world.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/tim-gunn-modern-family-teen-launching-disneys-1st-200007136.html

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
wow, i sure hope this is just the concept art... looks too much like yahoo avatars

disney really needs to hire me.. why a new princess

just use one of the many they already have...

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Yeah scary when you post that lol... Things are so out of touch with Disney right now, They dont understand or know what will be popular why it is popular and they are running it Nothing like walt and just like a Bunch of Out of touch Suit guys who are greedy money and care less about the world but its to big and has to much to fail and so they still get lucky and make money off old Greats and other naming rights.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
hollywood now a days is all about recreating, not just disney

hulks recreation, spiderman's recreation, part 4 of pirates of the caribbean

the list goes on...

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
yeah originality is Dead and hard to find.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
or cartoons you make that other people want

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
...god i just lost so much faith in the world. *facepalm*

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
you lost faith in the world because of a USA company?

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
well i am an american... i dunno... it's like disney princesses man!!!! now to come and defile such an idea with this shit? like is nothing sacred?!?!?!? i dunno.... i was sad.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
the problems with big american companies is that they don't have a leader who is pro-america

now a days, it's executives that just want to make their pockets fatter

walt disney, would even put his house/mortgage up just so he could finish a film

times have changed

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
times have changed and with them the People... now its Turning into the ALCPOCOLYPS!!! :O

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
so theres another ginger princess, I wonder what other ethnic groups are left to be made into princesses!

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
mexicans latinos asians umm.. lol hispanics iranians afgans and french germans umm lol just throw in one of every nationality known to the world, every princess should be represented like Mis galaxy

Offline David Moore

• i am new :)
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
could be cute looks a lil lack luster for disney standards tho, the character doesn't really do anything for me and her body feels stiff.
 [chisel]
Animator @ Flash Cartoons

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
did this ever even happen? whys it still all up top?

really i just can't find anywhere to ask if sailor moons nail polish transformation thing bugs anyone else....

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
I'm curious too