Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
MAHO DIABLO.
« on: May 05, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »
-=(MAHO DIABLO)=-

STORYLINE:
Once upon a time... There was randomness.

SETTING:
High School, we don't really know where.

PLOT:
Alright... So, this RP is mainly complete randomness and shouldn't really make any sense. Fill out your character Bio and no matter what kind of person or thing you are, YOUR GOING TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS EVERYONE ELSE. Feel free to be stupid and be perverted(PG-13!). This RP is made just for laughs so try your hardest to be funny!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: MAHO DIABLO.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »
Note: The Bio for this roleplay is OPTIONAL! But if you're going to make one, please fill this one out and paste it into the Saved Character Biographies Sub-Forum and post it in MAHO DIABLO Bios. Thanks.

Code: [Select]
[b]-=BIO=-[/b]

[b]Roleplay: [/b] Maho Diablo.
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Birth Date: [/b]
[b]S'e'x'u'a'l Preference: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]What Grade Are You:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]-Eye Colour: [/b]
[b]-Hair Colour: [/b]
[b]-Hair Style: [/b]
[b]-Height: [/b]
[b]-Weight: [/b]
[b]-Other Features:[/b]
[b]-Clothes: [/b]
[b]-Shoes: [/b]
[b]-Gloves: [/b]
[b]-Other: [/b]

[b]Social Standing: [/b]

[b]Occupation: [/b]

[b]Hobbies: [/b]

[b]Likes: [/b]

[b]Dislikes: [/b]

[b]Fav. Food?:[/b]

[b]Fav. Color?:[/b]

[b]Banana or Cake?:[/b]

[b]Maho or Diablo?:[/b]

[b]Are your powers for GOOD or for AWESOME?:[/b]

[b]How many kittens have you eaten?[/b]

[b]Do you like round things, flat things, or long things?:[/b]

[b]Do you collect anything?:[/b]

[b]When you last used the bathroom, how was it?:[/b]

[b]Are you one of the causes of cancer?:[/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]History/Background: [/b]

[b]*Misc: [/b]

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]

[b]Weapon of Choice: [/b]

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »
RESERVED.

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 09:53:38 PM »
Omega was sitting in the local library snacking on a piece of shyt covered cake. Despite there was a No Eating sign right on the middle of the table he was sitting at.

"Sweet gods... this is so good!" Omega slammed his fist into the table in front of him creating a dent.

At the same time Omega was working on his homework for his first period class tomorrow, 4M History & Economics. Also on table he's sitting at, is his notepad. He had it open and is currently writing down some Maho & Diabolic runic symbols. He's trying to decode a recent stream of symbols that keeps appearing after killing Omega Dooms in a certain area.

"I'm guessing it might has something to do with the reports of Swine FLU on the 4M!" he says as he stands up proudly looking down at the decoded runic symbols.
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »
Far away, in outer space, a suspicious UFO  observed the planet Earth. Inside the space craft's control room, small green aliens watched and studied humans below. They were specifically interested in a certain location. They watched through the monitor of a boy at school. "Hey Fuhugogahgs, look at this kid." The green alien wearing a red space uniform suddenly said. The alien Fuhugogahgs, who was the leader of the space station awoke from sleeping. "Wha-? What? You say something, Gub Gub?" Fuhugogahgs asked sleepily. "Why were you sleeping!?" Gub Gub burst out in a minor yell. "Oh, no. You got it all wrong man. I would never sleep on the job, I'm the space captain of this ship after all! Bwahahahaha!" Fuhugogahgs laughed in a pointless triumph. "I don't get how your our leader." Gub Gub ranted with a displeased look on his face. In the background of the ship's control room, there were two other green aliens, one in a pink space uniform and the other in a silver. The two aliens were carefully playing a game shougi when the alien in the pink space uniform jumped to his feet with great joy. "WOOOO!!! I win, I win, I win, I'm the best, I'm the best." He chanted as he did a dance.

The captain, Fuhugogahgs shot around and glared at the two off-task aliens. "Nubby and Joel, you better get to work. Or I'm coming back there." Fuhugogahgs threatened. "Well, that depends on what your doing to us when you come back here. And if you actually do." Joel replied, who was the alien in the pink space uniform that was dancing. "Well, I'll go back there and... Do... Stuff..." Fuhugogahgs trailed off quietly. "I'll throw a fit!!!" He added loudly. "OH NO!!" Joel and Nubby quickly panicked and threw their shougi game across the room, hitting the passing by kitten in the eye that which gave out a little "mew" before it died. "Now... Where was I?" Fuhugogahgs asked as he looked back to the monitor where the boy was still at school. "We shall continue to observe this boy and use him as a sample to judge the rest of the planet. And then we will decide whether we will destroy it or not."

(( The aliens will be watching everything that goes on in this RP just as the reader would. Lol. ))

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 06:57:41 PM »
Skye then places the notepad, pen and homework into his Inventory and finishes off the last bite of the shyt cake. Before leaving the library he checks messages on his NAV (like a wristwatch, but better and it's around his right wrist. Also gives the appearance of a wristband.).

"Hmmm... no messages. Darn I really was hoping there was some current Omega Doom activity. I want to test out this new Maho spell I've been practicing."

Skye sighs disappointedly, letting his arm fall back to his side and exits the library. Just a few feet from the library, Skye can see three teenagers, about 16 getting high on LOL Pills. Skye just smiles and heads up the street. Lately, he has noticed that Kinjodom has recent talk of something called '4M Drugs', but he hasn't become a problem yet. On the account that one suspected building has been shut down by Flashwerewolf. Skye is gonna heading to this house to work on his homework a little more. That 4M History & Economics isn't easy stuff.
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »
The Pants Ninja ninja-ed out of nowhere next to Omega and quickly unzipped Omega's pants, slipping them off, and then ninja-ed out of sight.

---------------------------------------------------

In outer space, A giant meteor zoomed by Captain Fuhugogahgs's spaceship. "WHOA!" Fuhugogahgs shouted as his spaceship was jerked around by the meteor's close call with the ship.

"What the shyt was that!?" Yelled Joel, who was very confused.

"A meteor... And it's heading for the 4M apparently." Gub Gub said very bluntly. "It should reach the 4M in about six hours." He added.

"But what can we do? We're only highly advanced aliens!" Shouted Nubby shouted.

"It's all up to them..." Fuhugogahgs replied, referring to the Earth. "But why does that meteor have pants?" Fuhugogahgs asked outloud after studying the meteor which apparently had a giant pair of flame retardant blue jeans for pants.

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:08 AM »
While studying Skye starts to feel a draft and his legs started to chill. He wasn't really paying it any attention at all, but then when he noticed that he's legs were still cold Skye realized that something was missing. The young maho-mancer looked down and noticed that he's not wearing pants! "E-gad! What the fracknog is going on! Where the fracknog is going on here, where are my pants?!"

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 03:10:53 AM »
Tomp walks up to red and tells him a story.

"So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns.
U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?"
U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded".
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?"
-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*        Pie      *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 03:35:33 AM »
Red looked at Tomp feeling very confused because he didn't even know he himself was in the story.

"Uhmm... It was the phone itself?" Red replied and then started punching holes in a mountain for no reason.

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
  • Fear to enter DredzBop for the TwitchLord lives!!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 12:40:26 AM »
John the Mailman come in, with a hundred ladies on him,his hair flowing in the wind.

"did somebody order a supreme pizza with anchovies ?"

John the mailman then procedes to slaughter the innoccent for pennies a day

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 09:37:23 AM »
Tomp shouts "THEN WHO WAS LADIES?!?!"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 11:32:17 AM »
"Should you be more worried about the meteor that's going to crash into the 4M?" Red asks. =_=

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 03:14:23 PM »
john the mailman those his ladie at tomp and uses Cure on Furgosen De Bladderfooshten

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 08:10:14 PM »
"no prob we be UBER 1337 buddies u know!"

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »
Tomp says

"Then who was uber?!?!?!"

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 11:27:37 PM »
Tomp says

"THEN WHO WAS CHICKAN!?!"

[cbrick]

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 11:33:03 PM »
Tomp says "THEN WHO WAS SAID?!?!"

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 02:40:54 AM »
"GOD!"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 12:59:41 AM »
Captain Fuhugogahgs observed as the meteor heading for Earth was so easily defended against. "Well... That was quite unexpected. I was actually planning on bribing Earth for the new deluxe vacuum set that just came out... But it looks like they are more powerful than we anticipated..." Captain Fuhugogahgs said to the other members of his space shi't, I mean ship.