4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »
Alright, that was weird... Well, all evidence seems to be pointing to the fact that she's just an innocent girl. I suppose it couldn't kill me to trust he a little. Well, actually it could, but let's assume that it wont...

"Well, then. Since we are both, for all intents and purposes, merely tourists aboard this craft, what do you say we wander together?" Ian asked, still with a slight smile.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2008, 10:38:15 PM »
"Ok!" Rena shouted loudly with her arm high in the air. "That way?" She asked Ian as she pointed in the opposite direction in which both Ian and herself came and began walking even before receiving an answer. Things are starting to look up for me! Rena thought to herself, hardly being able to maintain her cheerfulness.

Offline marrer

« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2008, 10:46:38 PM »
Wolfbane crouched amongst the trees as he stalked his pray, the bear skull hood pulled up as he looked at the large elk digging through the snow to get at a small meal.  He inched toward the elk, his feet silent as the still wind. Tombogiri in his hands and poised to strike the instant the animal was within its reach, but as he was about to strike a frozen stick snapped and instantly caught is attention.  The elk heard it as well, its body frozen as it watched the thick wood the source.  Silence. 

It took only a few minutes before the elk release from its frozen state and went back to forage for its meal.  Wolfbane however, did not take his gaze away from the wood.  He could hear the gentle give of snow under the pressure of steps.  Was it a simple hunting party from the village, or one that came for him?  He couldn’t be certain.

A few more minutes passed by before they came into view five men, two of which he could tell were from the village, the other three certainly were not.  The three he figured were mercenaries of some sort, each having some kind of assault rifle on their backs, though one carried a submachine gun, his hand even now on the trigger.  It was obvious that they were not here to hunt the local animal game.  They were here for him. 

Another stick cracked and the elk was off running in the opposite direction of the sound, thrashing through the wood it seemed. ‘That meal will have to wait.’ Wolfbane thought to himself as he crouched low into the thickets, the running elk had caught the group’s attention, but its source was known to them and they let it get away in what could only be assumed as their attempt at ‘stealth.’

The group wasn’t quite moving in his direction, but they would pass within twenty feet of him.  He pressed himself lower into the snow, and lower in the thicket, the group’s movements an obscured sight before him, but he didn’t need to see them really, he could tell where they were based off the sounds their feet made.  They were heading directly for his home, ‘Odd…’ he thought, Wolfbane wasn’t sure if that happened to be the direction they were heading, or if they actually new the location of his den, a small cave at the base of the mountains a little under half a mile from where he lay.  ‘It doesn’t matter.’ He thought, he had traps scattered about the route and they would soon find themselves amongst the dead.

A minute passed and a scream of agony could be distinctly heard.  One of the mercenaries had stepped in a bear trap, the metal jaws of the trap biting into his leg.  Wolfbane smiled and made his way toward them.

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2008, 07:05:55 AM »
Ian again winced at the volume of her voice, if she continued like that she was going to alert every person on the craft to their presence. If she hadn't already. He broke into a quick walk until he caught up to her, then matched her pace and walked beside her.

"You really should keep your voice down while we're in here. You have the job hunting excuse to fall back on should we be question as to why we are here. But, don't you think it would be better to not have to use it, if it can be avoided?" He asked as they walked.

I hope she knows how to use that sword. If she keeps yelling we may have to fight our way out of here, regardless of excuses. I doubt very much that Tsunami members are going to be very forgiving of trespassers on their ship. That's alright though, I know I can handle any of the usual grunts. I just hope I can manage to get us both out if a situation such as that should arise...

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »
"Lower my voice?" Rena asked more quietly after hearing Ian's request, though she still appeared to be somewhat confused to the reason why she should lower it. "I'm surprised you trust me. Is this your first time seeing a blood elf? I'm the last of my tribe so you don't hear or see of any anymore." Rena explained in a softer voice, no longer child-like. Rena waved her giant around up and leaned it upward against her shoulder as she walked, almost hitting Ian in the face at the same time...

« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2008, 07:01:24 AM »
Ian almost dodged out of the way of the sword as she swung it, but realized that it would miss him by a small margin. He continued walking as it swung within inches of his face.

"So far you have given me no cause to mistrust you. Until such time as you do, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt." Ian said.

Just one of the small ways that I keep myself from crossing that line between cautious and paranoid...

"And race doesn't matter much to me. You could be purple with spots, horns, and a tail. People are people, and should be judged according to their words and deeds, not by appearances. As for being the last of your tribe, well, I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you alone are responsible for becoming the matron mother of the restoration of your people." Ian said with a smirk.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2008, 04:17:52 PM »
"M-mother!?" Rena shouted in embarrassment at the thought. "I could never!" Rena yelled, waving her arms up and down along with her enormous sword as if it were a light weight plastic toy.

Offline marrer

« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »
Wolfbane, moved up behind them, one of the mercenaries carrying the assault rifle had found him in the bear trap, and now his compatriot, the one with the submachine gun was attempting to open the trap.  The muffled yells and curses of the caught mercenary could clearly be heard by Wolfbane.  He held back his laugh; they were looking through the area in front of them, trying to find anymore traps.  An advantage that Wolfbane would soon exploit to their dismay; the fact they left the rear flank unwatched.  His steps were silent in the approached, Tombogiri poised to strike the mercenary holding the submachine gun. 

A second later, Wolfbane felled the mercenary, Tombogiri slicing clean through the flesh of the man’s neck, severing head from body.  The spear than shifted in its movement cutting like an axe as it tore the trapped mercenaries torso in two before the formers head even hit the ground.  The remaining three were oblivious, but only for a short moment, as the trapped mercenary hadn’t even the time to scream before the cold of the Winter Nation’s air embraced his death.  It took a few long strides before the Tombogiri plunged into flesh again, parallel the man’s spine, and cleanly through the other side.

The two that were not mercenaries, had their axe and sword drawn by the time Wolfbane had pulled Tombogiri back from the man’s chest.

With the element of surprise thoroughly expired, Wolfbane took on a defensive stance, Tombogiri poised and ready to parry their attacks.  The two men looked at each other, and then back to him.  Everything was still.  Then the two men charged, Tombogiri launched forward, the man with the sword put the blade out to block, but the blade the niche between the spear head and one of the half crescent-moon blades.   The man with the axe had moved passed the head of the spear and was now in the downswing of his attack.  Moving quickly, Wolfbane brought the shaft of the polearm up and below the axe’s head.  The weapon caught one of the wood hand grips on the shaft and it shattered. 

Wolfbane moved his right foot behind the man’s legs and pushed him backwards with the shaft so that he’d fall onto his back.  He then moved and brought his left foot across the man’s face followed only by the snap of the man’s jaw.  Wolfbane then look up to the swordsman, who had partially been wrestling to free his longsword.  It had been free and the man was making his move in an attempt to get close enough to get an attack in.  Wolfbane pushed forward, bringing a foot up to make contanct with the man’s chest before he could even shift his weapon to strike.  Loosing his balance, the man reeled back, and by the time he got his footing, Tombogiri was on the offensive in a long sweeping blow from above his head.  The man managed to get his sword up in an attempt to block, but not well enough to stop the momentum of the polearm.  Tombogiri sliced the man from head to about midway down his torso before Wolfbane stopped the cut.  The lifeless body fell away from under the weapon, and he moved back to the man whom wielded the axe.

Groans of pain were all that could be heard from the man, his jaw broken and unwilling to move so he could utter words, even still, the man shifted over the snow groaning and coughing as blood came forth from his mouth in small mists.  Wolfbane sighed, shifting Tombogiri so that its shaft came up over his shoulder, the spear head poiting at the man.  Then it took only one smooth thrust to silence him forever.  The battle was done.

They get younger every year…

« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2008, 07:13:24 AM »
"You should really watch where you swing that thing, you're gonna destroy something or somebody." Ian stated. "And what's wrong with being the new mother of your people. You're a woman, women have children, it's a biological fact. Nobody ever said you had to start anytime soon. Are you afraid that you'd have to give up being a warrior? You wouldn't necessarily have to, it's been proven that mothers fight harder than anyone, to protect their children."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
Rena calmed herself. “I guess that’s true… But don’t say stuff like that so suddenly. A girl can get really uncomfortable ya know!” Rena scolded, her free hand on her hip. “Sorry about waving my sword around. It’s pretty light so I sometimes don’t realize.” Rena laughed at herself. Rena heard movement in the hallway above them. “Did you hear that? Seems like someone is here.” Rena said softly. Just a couple feet ahead there was a staircase leading to the next floor that which was where Rena assumed she heard there were people.

« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2008, 11:16:33 PM »
          Maxui walked toward the door of the old ruined building. The mythotical presence of sadness swelled at Maxui's heart. His hand slowly trembled as he painfully reached out to open the door. A small voice came from the corner of the room.
                                          " Hmmmm....... I thought you would leave after I told you that." Ultri was leaning against the wall legs crossed with an inquizitive face upon him. " You know you do not have to do this Maxui....."

Maxui's hand was now on the knob of the door. Maxui looked up to meet Ultri's stare. The scruff on his beard and the dust on his face made him looked wore out. " Then tell me what am I suppose to do" Maxui's eyes left Ultri's his dark hair covered the sad expression on his face. " They are out there I can feel it, I can taste it. Every night I sit in that cracked window and think if only I could escape this gloomy town". Ultri also lowered his head looking at his beat up boots rolling around the battered heel.

" I have connections with someone that may know of their location." Ultri's face seemed more grim when he looked at Maxui.

Maxui's face twisted toward Ultri again with a bleak smile." Tell me please anything would help"

The room was silent and dark the only light was coming from the moon in window of the cracked ceiling. Ultri began walking toward Maxui he was old now brittle and sick. Ultri reached out and grabbed Maxui in a strong embrace. Maxui gasped slightly then slowly returned the embrace. Ultri dug out a small note from his back pocket, it was yellow apparently worn, Slowly he unfolded it. Maxui released Ultri and a silver tear rolled down the tip of his nose reflecting the light off his pale skin.

" This is the note that I found when you arrived at my doorstep." Ultri shoved the note lightly into Maxui's chest." remember were you really came from." Ultri grabbed Maxui's shoulder with his left hand and ran his right hand through his hair, and with that Ultri hunched over started back to his small workplace.

Maxui looked sad but regained his senses. picking up his his small pack in the corner he opened the door to the house. The night was like any other in the Autumn nation, the trees were crooked the roads were dusty and the night took control with the looming clouds of smog floating hazily through the area. Maxui sat down on the cracked and dusty front steps of the ruin and began at the note in the moonlight. It read.

" Have not the fear of the oncoming conflict between nations they collide not for the thoughts of riches and splendor. The Nostrus have found this charming, understand that those who are weak can not be trusted those who are strong can only be watched.... The coming years many nations will rise to arms and the caller of Nostrus will remember the promise. Galient he waits...."- Olono Delu

" now what did that mean.....?" Maxui pushed his hair up slowly, He stood and began walking north. " I am taking the first vessel that I see out of here, maybe I could find someone of power far away that knows something." Maxui's walked slowly leaving only a broken man and a broken heart......

Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »

"Oh, that's fine. The we can share a room. I'm more than sure that Din will sleep somewhere out sight so we won't worry about a room for him." Myra replied.

Din gave Seeker a blank expression. "Motive behind it? I was ordered to do so. The reasoning behind it is of no importance to me." Din explained.

"Din is correct. As long as there are orders, he needs no reason." Myra added on to Din's statement. "Oh yeah, while we are on topic of rooms, I would like some noodles when we get back to your airship." Myra requested arrogantly. Enyo and Din stayed silent, they knew better than to question Myra despite how rude she was being toward Wrath's allies.

"Ah, then I assume the connection between you and your leader is quite weak. How can you act without any determination or motivation?" Arion said, folding his arms. He gave Din a sly grin. "One who follows no light is forever blind."

"That's enough, Arion," Seeker warned his comrade, slightly turning his head toward him. Then, closing his cold eyes, he turned to face Myra once more. Without any emotion at all, he said, "There will be no 'noodles'. You will be presented with an ordinary meal of soup and carrots. Now let us be on our way."

With that said, Seeker, proceeded past the three, Arion following shortly behind him. As Arion passed, he gave Myra an intimidating stare.

<><><><><><><>

Slowly pushing open the door,  Nimbus' eyes widened as they took in the sight that was upon them, beyond the door of what now seemed to be the bathingroom. His throat tensed, and sweat began to trickle down his face. In the room was a large bathtub steaming with water, and there appeared to be a girl within it, washing and rinsing her body almost majestically, taking careful strokes with each soap-full palm.

Nimbus swallowed, becoming very tense with a sort of se xual curiosity as he watched the girl, her body appearing to be glazed with the heavenly liquids, her shining blue hair hanging beautifully from her head and dipping into the water. Her eyes were closed, and she almost seemed to be smiling...

Damn...Now that's something to gaze at... Nimbus spoke in his thoughts, beginning to grin slightly. He knew it was foolish to stand watching this girl that he did not know, but his mind and eyes stayed glued, and he found it impossible to look away. Who was this beautful girl, and what was she doing on a Tsunami airship?

Nimbus spent the next five minutes watching this mysterious girl, the entire time wanting to just burst through the door and embrace the girl in a tight hug. It was beyond s exual attraction now. Nimbus for some reason felt like he really knew the girl, and that he had been in love with her for years. It was like he was no longer Nimbus Hestias, and was instead some other boy with fulfilled dreams, drowned in the warming sensation known as love.

He had completely forgotten about Ed, Denith, and Nemo behind him. In the depths of his mind, they had been drowned beyond consciousness, submerged in the darkness of Nimbus' ignorance. His mind was a narrow tunnel sloping upwards toward a glistening shine of mesmerizing light. The strangers were overshadowed by Nimbus' hypnotic vortex. 

He felt his own eyes close, and his palm reached up slowly to rest on his chest, upon his heart, pounding a soft decrescendo as he calmed himself. He suddenly forgot where he was, and what he was doing. He forgot about the orphanage where he once lived, forgot about the children, and Vesta, the woman he had loved as his mother for all his life. He forgot about the destruction of his hometown, and the bastard Tsunami soldiers that tormented the lives of Skyrazor, and the cold, dry night in the armory. More greatly, however, he forgot about himself. He forgot who he was, and what he thought himself to be. His own soul seemed to have disintegrated into the depths of time and space.

All that existed at that moment of time was the blue-haired girl before him. Who she was, what she was doing, and what she lived for, what she believed in. It was these questions and wonders that controlled his body, as he pushed open the door all the way, letting the light and radiance consume him.

The eyes of the girl and boy fell upon each other at that moment. A small whisper escaped Nimbus' lips.

"...Mizu..."

: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »
Myra said nothing in response to Seeker's comment about the noodles she requested. She just stared blankly at him, remaining quiet. Seems like even the higher ranking Tsunami are just as brainless when it comes who possesses the most authority.

Din, like Myra, also said nothing in return to Arion and continued walking.

Enyo on the other hand, was more open about her opinion and spoke up to Arion's comment towards Din. "Does that mean you are very well acquainted with what your leader plans on doing once he obtains what he wants? I'm sure you would follow any order given to you without hesitation by him, wouldn't you? So don't go acting like you know what Din has gone through. He's killed over thousands more people than you have, not failing a mission once in his life-!" Enyo asserted, but interrupted by Myra.

"Enyo, silence." Myra ordered and Enyo, obligated to follow a higher up's commands, listened.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »
Reios eventually grew tired of waiting, and eventually learned it was a shower, after hearing the running water, and the tiles through the little crack Nimbus had opened. Impatiently, he grabbed Nimbus by the shoulder and threw him back.

"Okay, you pervert, you've had your fun, move the f*ck over." he growled, as he was letting go of his shoulder.

Reios lifted up his leg and in one kick, he slammed open the door against the wall it was screwed to, and stormed in. He pulled out his revolver and pointed it at Mizu.

"You, you have some power within Tsunami, I saw you giving orders to the soldiers and taking Nemo into custody." as he glanced at Nemo still in the hallway, "Now come on or I'll blow your brains out, and I'm sure Tsunami won't be happy with that." he demanded as he grabbed a towel on a nearby towel rack and threw it at Mizu.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2008, 10:47:58 PM »
"Listen, my motives reflect those of my leader, since I --" Arion began, his voice growing frustrated, but he was cut off by Seeker.

"Put an end to your foolishness at once," Seeker demanded, not even looking at Arion. He continued to press onward, not even stopping or slowing down.

Arion stopped speaking, just as Seeker had ordered. He shook his head, laughing. Continuing to follow Seeker, he grumbled, "These damn teenagers sure know how to press my buttons..."

L/L/L/L/L/L/L/L/L/L

As Nimbus fell back, he snapped out of his daze, hitting the floor with a THUD.

His eyes widened when he saw Denith pull the gun out on the girl. He immediately rose to his feet, clenching his fists.

"What the hell are you doing? P-Put the weapon away! It's a girl!" Nimbus barked, quite desperately. He ddin't know why, but he couldn't seem to stand the thought of someone harming this girl. He could already envision images of the girl's beautiful face being pierced with bullets...

In a quick flash of movement, Mizu had caught the towel to cover herself up, now standing before the two boys in the doorway. Her face flushed red, and she trembled with a mix of apprehension and embarrassment.

"Who the hell are you?!" Mizu panicked, holding a palm out towards the brown-haired young man pointing the gun at her. "Why are you on this ship!?"

What the hell is going on here?!? Are Seeker and the others back yet? Are these guys trying to kidnap me??? This guy knows Nemo too...but where is Nemo...?? He must've broken out of the cellar!!

Panicked thoughts spiralled within Mizu's mind, and her consciousness became enveloped in a sort of chaotic entrapment. She could hardly see straight. Having never been threatened directly like that, Mizu was petrified by the strangers. Her vision obstructed by the figures of the white-haired boy and the gunman, Mizu did not see Nemo and the other young man behind them, thus she did not realize that she was facing more than just two strangers...

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2008, 08:23:18 AM »
As the hours passed, Fay wondered about what he had heard. Weapons? In Blume? Hardly. The Spring Nation is known for it's peaceful attitude towards others' actions. There is no possible explanation... Suddenly Fay made the connection, as his thoughts were severed by the delivery of yet another beverage. "Thanks, haha! I needed that. A lot to think about, you know?"

"Yep. I thought ye could use another one o' them house ales," The bartender said, with a friendly smile.

Quietly humming to himself as he drank the wonderfully stern and dark ale, he resumed his thought process. It's much more obvious to me, now. The Tsunami are planning something here. I assumed the rumors of Daffodon being destroyed by them were a misconception. They are not planning to destroy the capitol, are they? I cannot let that happen... But then again, I cannot be rash and assume the worst. If I were to alert the authorities under false suspicions, It might be... awkward for me. Jail time is not in my schedule. Hmm... I need more information. Fay released a sigh of satisfaction from the delicious ale. I could go try to do a little more... reconnaissance. It is nearing nightfall, and observing their activities should be easier if I can sneak around easier. I'll finish this mug of ale and bid the bartender farewell. I see 2 Tsunami soldiers in here enjoying the merriment as well. Perhaps when they leave, I'll be able to follow them to their ship.

Fay quickly downed the rest of his ale, paying the tab to the bartender personally. He bid him a warm and appreciative thanks for the drinks. Fay commented on the wonderful consistency and taste of the ale, as he awaited the soldiers to begin leaving. He gave the soldiers a few seconds head start before leaving the humble tavern. Haha, this makes me feel like a kid again. Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong; spying on authority. It's quite fun! Fay thought, enjoying the recent turning of events. Listening to their spirited conversations, slurring every few words, Fay continued following the soldiers as they sauntered like sailors towards their vessel. As the sun began to hang heavy in the sky, the red sky slowly crept towards dusk. When the sun goes down, that's when I'll make my move to infiltrate the vessel. Fay said, as he moved to a nearby bench by an oil lamp to sit and read. He attempted to look as inconspicuous as possible; his eyes moving past his book to eye the ship's activities every so often.

« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2008, 08:25:42 PM »
The note raced through Maxui’s head as he walked with a stiff pace. The night was just beginning to fade as the sun began looming up over a hill that wasn’t too far away from where Maxui  stood. The thoughts began even harder than before. Maxui ran his right hand through his red streaked hair and put the note away perplexed at what it displayed to him.

Haven’t people learned not to speak in tongues, The only thing that I got out of that note was the name and the…… “that’s it the name what was I thinking this entire time that name can find out who wrote the note after all they did. I am quite sure someone has heard of an Olono Delu, after all Ultri did say that my parents were people of importance.”

Maxui hadn’t noticed where he was now he had continued on the rough path, which now was stone roads that twisted along side buildings and statues of greats alike. There were people all around walking ever direction. Maxui had been too wrapped up in his thought to have heard anyone or see anything at all. The elegance was all together beautiful trees sat with thick red leaves that hadn’t fallen and swayed with majestic beauty. The people wore upscale clothing speaking with grandeur and aptitude unlike those of the mercenary.

Maxui walked up to a woman that was older she sat down in front of a building with her legs crossed and her head buried in a book. Her body was anything but a wonderland  she was fat and out of shape but apparently she was rich for she read with spectacles that were attached to a rod. Reaching out maxui touched her arm. The woman looked up and screamed.

“ oh my god, who are you and what do you want with me?” the woman had a look of disgrace and disgust. Her eyes raced up and down Maxui’s clothing she obviously hadn’t seen someone that doesn’t have too much.

“ well I was wondering if you could tell me what town or city that we are in right now?” The woman stopped eyeing him all together and just stared at him.

“ well you aren’t some mugger than… You really shouldn’t sneak up on someone dressed like a lunatic you could easily pass for one.” The woman uncrossed her legs and smiled. “well of course you are in the grand city of Reddis!” the woman’s face added some tenderness something that Maxui hadn’t experienced from a motherly figure.

Maxui looked around once again and took it all in he hadn’t been this far away from that old ruin town since he could remember. His contracts always would send him off to places on the farther east side of the Autumn nation. Maxui’s face blank looked back down at the woman and said.

“ maybe you have heard of this name…” Maxui paused as he remembered the name. “Olono Delu… A friend of mine said that they were important people so maybe you have heard of them.” Maxui looked down on the woman with a hard face. The woman simply looked up with a smile and said.

“ haven’t heard of them dear.” She said that with a awkward tone and a stressed smile. “ My dear why are you so far from home I can see that you are not from around here”? The woman tilted her head and held the glasses up to her face.

“ I am looking for passage out of this town but I have little money and little food.” Maxui lowered his head and turned away from the woman swiftly. He sat down on the curb next to the building where the woman’s chair was. “ I have to find them.”

The woman let out a irking sigh then got up and walked over to Maxui, gently she put her hand on his back. Maxui reached for Nala but realized it was the woman. Patting Maxui on the back she said.

“ well look were you are my dear, my name is Ria and I own Ria’s fish!” The woman gestured to the building in front of them. Maxui looked up with a confused face. “ see now boy you can take passage on one of my ships they are scheduled to leave today, my brother navigates them.” Maxui slowly stood up and looked at the woman with a serious face. “ The ships are going to the shores off the Spring nation they have the best catches over in those lukewarm waters. Port Pedalorn is where I can have them drop you off its about a week trip.”

“Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?” Maxui asked with a unsatisfied tone of voice. “ you just thought I was some criminal now you want to help”? Ria was taken aback.

“ well I just thought I could help you out mister…” Ria’s face dimmed.

Maxui picked up his bag and realized that he just insulted one person out of hundreds that could get him out of the nation without having to pay a thing. “ I am sorry miss I was out of line, please forgive my insolence”. The Ria smiled at this and gestured once again for him to follow her.

" the ships are getting ready to sail off at high noon, you got about a hour.” Ria walked with an arrogance about her. “ now dear refrain from touching things please.” The two were now inside the building in which the were in front of. The inside of the building was enormous and it reeked of fish guts and fish everything. Giant sharks and trout hang from the ceiling, meat hooks and sun dried fish jerky hang above also. Customers were all about moving along the fish and other sea creatures like the giant squids that a man was hacking into malleable pieces from squid balls. One man stood out though because he was larger than the rest of them. He wore a bloody apron and held a clever, the brown of his beard was covered with tiny spots of fish and blood and he sweat like a animal. The man looked like he weighed 200 pounds and he wasn’t too tall portly in fact. He smiled as Ria  walked up to the man, but also frowned as Maxui  was behind her.

“Riaaaaaaa Now what have you brought into this house now.” The man said this as he hacked the head off the shark he was butchering. The man frowned even more and Ria quickly walked up to the man and whispered something in his ear. The mans face looked grim then he openly smiled at Maxui. “ How are you my name is Baltis, Ria’s older brother and ship captain. You are taking passage on my ship correct?” The man looked down at Maxui.

“ that is the plan you take me to Pedalorn and I give you my gratitude.” Maxui puffed a bit of air up to get the hair out of his eyes.” The man smiled even more now wiping his hands off on the apron that he wore.

“ I’ll have someone else finish that shark Ria.” The man walked further back into the building. The sound of crashing waters filled Maxui’s ears and his eyes got wide as he looked onward. They came to a door that had been closed and baltis opened it forcefully. The door gave way and with it a gust of fresh sea breeze. Outside was a dock with two large fishing boats  one larger than the other.” That one is Mary ann we will be aboard that one, the other the swashbuckler that’s for the crew” Ria looked at the Mary ann and smiled obviously one was a fishing boat the other a luxury boat.

“ go ahead…uh…ah I do not think you have told me your name yet get aboard I must round up the crew.” Maxui looked at them both and headed toward the Mary ann with a blank stare.

“ My name is Maxui”       
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Nestec

« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »

on aimed at you," he laughed, his tone quite cold and sarcastic. He turned to Nimbus, raising his eyebrows. "You know this girl? I thought I heard you say her name."

Mizu glanced at Nimbus, also quite confused. How had this boy known her? She had never seen him before in her life!

Like Ed had pointed out, Mizu was indeed quite brave, even acting to stand up against these mysterious men who had so rudely peeked on her. She stood with her arm outstretched towards Reios, gripping an unused water skyrune. "Put away your weapon and I will put away mine. Tell me your name, because apparently, some of you already know mine."

Nimbus was actually quite unsure about the name he spoke just seconds before he was thrown back by Denith (Reios). Did the name "Mizu" really belong to this beautiful girl?

Offline Nestec

« Reply #178 on: December 13, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »
Mizu's face suddenly turned bright red, standing in the sight of four males, while she was wearing nothing but a towel. But still, she stood with arms outstretched, gripping the water skyrune. Her eyes shifted from the gun-wielding boy to the white-haired boy to the spiky-haired boy with blue eyes, whom she immediately recognized as Nemo.

"You! What are you doing up here?! I thought I locked you up!" She then darted her eyes back to the white-haired boy. "And just who the hell are you three?!"

Nimbus was quite speechless, standing behind Denith, growing a little worried for the girl's life. If she kept speaking so rudely to them all, Nimbus thought, Denith might just make the move to shoot her.

Mizu glanced at the stone the white-haired boy was wearing around his neck, and immediately recognized it as the legendary Sacred Heaven Skyrune. Her eye's widened, and she dashed past the gunman toward the boy, pinning him against the wall with her fists, one of which gripped her own water skyrune.

"I need answers, now!" Mizu barked at the boy, who stared into her eyes with his own confused silver eyes. He seemed unable to speak.

She's...strong....yet, so beautfiul at the same time... Nimbus spoke in his thoughts, quite hypnotized by the girl's grip on him. He was armed with a sword as well as a bow and arrow, but something kept him from striking this girl that held him against the wall.

When she was quite sure the boy wasn't going to answer, Mizu pressed her water skyrune up against the boy's chest. "Remove the skyrune from around your neck, or I will explode your heart with water."

This threat hardly affected Nimbus, who was quite entertained by the girl touching his chest. He merely smiled, then brought his hand up to the stone around his neck. He finally found the will to speak.

"This is just a necklace. Do you want it?" Nimbus said, his voice soft and calm.

"Don't toy with me, asshole! You know damn well that's not just a necklace! Give it here!" Mizu erupted, pressing the water skyrune even harder against Nimbus' chest, where his heart rested.

It was then that Nimbus was reminded of his destroyed home. Those soldiers that attacked Daffodon...They wanted my necklace as well...

Nimbus opened his mouth to confront her about the incident. It was then, however, that Nimbus' speech was halted by a sudden disruption in the room. Almost in a split-second motion, the main door launched open with a series of twisting gears and locks, revealing five figures standing there. There stood the powerful Tsunami general Arion and the lethal Tsunami spy Seeker. But of course, Nimbus had never seen either of them in his entire life. Behind them were two females, one of which wore long crimson red hair, and the other wore her black hair in two ponytails.

Most interestingly, behind them was a young man with brown hair who looked strongly familiar to Nimbus...

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »
"Who is that Nimbus?  Who are they?  And what about her?" Ed asked briskly.  His senses were beginning to lie to him.  They had to be lying.  There's no way Green could be so close.  Now was not time or the place for a fight.  He wanted his revenge but the recent series of events suggested only the worst of outcomes.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~