4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline sonicDBZlover

• ~The day is only as good as you make it~
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #320 on: April 12, 2009, 03:00:15 AM »
“You do not need to be born with this power; you can gain it if you train your mind to reach deeper and farther.” Void explained. “After all, once very long ago I was a mere human myself.”
  Void hovered behind Ryubi patiently, her emotion hit him like a sporadic winds.  She seemed tempted by the idea of reading minds, yet her distrust held her back.
  “Your leader, does he not read minds?” Void began to wonder if these beings where anything like his own kind. Mind-Reading was a basic skill in his realm, what would her reaction be like if she found out his other powers? Shadow-People depended not only on physical ability but also the control of every aspect in the mind.
  “This Draco you speak of, do you think he will let me serve him?” Void asked he wanted her to answer him without him reading her mind. He decided to give her a chance to speak for herself.
  If I read her too much then she may warn her Leader not to trust me…
“I apologize Ryubi, I will stay out of your thoughts if that is your wish.” Void said in a gentle tone.
"The world is one big place and somewhere along the line everyone else got lost! Or is it just me?..." ~sonicDBZlover

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #321 on: April 12, 2009, 03:20:48 AM »
"Hmm..." Ryubi grunted quietly, indicating she was listening. "And no, he doesn't read minds." Ryubi whispered. Ryubi halted directly in front of a flight of stone steps that led up to a high throne where a dark figure sat. The light within the room was too dim to reveal his appearance.

Ryubi bowed deeply to the dark figure. "Master Draco, sorry for intruding. I found a suspicious man appear out of thin air within the compound. His name is Void and he says he is from another world." Ryubi explained to her superior. "He wanted to know if he can work for you..."

"Different world? Interesting." Draco's powerful and deep voice echoed in the darkness. "Man who calls himself Void, what do you seek? And what would you have to offer to us?" He questioned.

Offline sonicDBZlover

« Reply #322 on: April 12, 2009, 03:37:32 AM »
“Draco… I wish to serve under you so that I may learn the ways of Wrath; you will find that I have many…unique talents.” Void began, he lowered to the floor and walked up to the bottom step. He knelt down to one knee and bowed his head respectfully.
“My Lord, if I may I wish to present my powers to you to prove that I will be of use to you.”
  Void did not wait for a reply, he stood back up and held out his hands with the palms facing upward.
“My Lord behold my power that I offer you.” Said Void, his voice echoed around the hall like distant thunder. The chains wrapped around his body flung off his body and spiraled around Void like a metallic vortex. From the blind fold came a pair of glowing blue lights where Void’s eyes should be. At that moment did Ryubi lift off the ground and the stones of the throne tremble. Void made certain not to harm Ryubi in any way, he just wanted to get his point across to Draco.
“Do you find me worthy my Lord?” Void asked his voice still echoing across the room.
"The world is one big place and somewhere along the line everyone else got lost! Or is it just me?..." ~sonicDBZlover

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #323 on: April 12, 2009, 09:42:08 PM »
As soon as Void began uprising his power, Ryubi began to feel uneasy. She felt some force take hold of her as she began to be lifted into the air. She immediately reacted by encompassing herself within a magical barrier which was her specialty. The barrier was transparent but was of a bright yellow hue that shined brightly within the dark room. Draco's face was slightly illuminated by Ryubi's technique and a grin was seen to be present there.

"This ability of yours... It's similar to our Third Officer's technique but on a much higher scale. You are indeed a worthy men to be reckoned with. I would be honored to have you join us." Draco praised Void.

Ryubi's concerned expression changed as she became aware of her master's opinion of the man. She dropped her barrier and brought herself back down to solid ground with a quick use of her wings and then quickly dismissed them once she landed.

"For now on... You will work under Wrath. You will be known as... "The Bringer Of Void!" Draco announced with a voice embedded with strength and charisma. "You will be working strictly under Ryubi and will receive her same missions. If you prove to be very loyal, then there will be room for promotion." Draco added.

« Reply #324 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:29 PM »
Maxui turned and with him his long red scarf lifted in the wind. The entire landscape was bare and level, though nothing grew and it looked like a piece of industrial hardware the island that Maxui stood upon felt new and beautiful. In the middle there was giant fortress reaching upward in a plea with the heavens. Mounted on the fortress were giant guns that would shred maxui if he came in their range but nothing would stop him from getting what he wanted. Toward the top of the fortress there was a slit probably used to watch the surroundings; the slit was just big enough for maxui to fit through.

“I see a way up there now all I must do is dodge the guns, run up the fortress halfway then jump upon that mount to the left. My jump to that slit will have to be without error, I fear meeting the ground at that height will be terrible.” Maxui threw his bright scarf around his neck and headed toward the building full speed.

The guns on the fortress all turned at once to face maxui, and with a slight hum of the guns warming up they began spitting hot lead at maxui full throttle. Maxui cart wheeled and flipped speeding toward the fortress he was close to the building and he made a giant leap onto the building and began his ascend up the side. Maxui quickly found himself working extremely hard because the fortress was smooth without blemishes so he hadn’t grip, he had to rely on speed. Slipping a little maxui jumped narrowly getting to on one of the mounted ineffective guns; the narrow was about twenty feet to the left and it was a long jump to the slit. Maxui gathered himself and with one leap he flew toward the slit getting both arms in but not his body. He was vulnerable and hanging were people could easily see him.   

“The worse of my fears have become plausible, I must…. Get up” Maxui pulled hard pulling his lean body through the hole into no-man’s-land. Maxui sat now breathing hard against the wall of the building. He was in some ones personal room he could tell from the personal items like a brush and some other objects. Maxui stood taking a deep breath holding his chest and flicking his head back getting the dark wavy hair out of his eyes.

“Now all I must do is find the leader around here without getting caught and killed.” Maxui thought how to execute his plan and whispered. “Piece of cake!” walking up to the door of the room maxui put his ear up to the door to make sure that nobody was in the hall.

“Silent… too silent to be an head quarters.” Maxi slowly twisted the doorknob of the room; Maxui just remembered he had just infiltrated a building that has security as probably one of its number one priorities. Besides the fact that there was all the noise outside that alerted everyone, there probably on rote to this very room hints the silence. Maxui opened the door and moved out of the room as quickly as possible and into the halls full speed.   
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #325 on: April 12, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
Hex slowly appeared from around the corner of the hallway Maxui was sprinting down. Hex was immediately notified when the sentry system detected an intruder and began firing so he was instantly on the scene.

"My, you're pretty confident to just think you can walk on in here." Hex said with a giant smirk to Maxui.

« Reply #326 on: April 12, 2009, 11:36:24 PM »
Maxui continued down the hall turning only look at the man that had appeared almost out of thin air. Maxui returned the smirk and answered the man by whispering.

“Confidence is for the pompous know-nothings, now what I have is knowing. That’s totally different.” Maxui picked up his speed knowing that if he stopped it could mean his imprisonment or worst of all death.

The man was behind Maxui he could feel it but it seemed like he wasn’t trying his hardest to keep up with him.

“What am I too fast for you?” Maxui turned around facing the direction of the man. “Or are you not even trying?” 
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #327 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »
Before Maxui was completely out of Hex's range, Hex used his ability of controlling gravity and caused the area to be pressed down hard by immense pressure to slow him down and at the same time, he increased polarity so it would draw Maxui back to him.

"I know those with speed. And you my friend, are not too fast for me." Hex replied in a co cky voice.

« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »
Maxui stopped dead in his tracks an uncontrollable force was surrounding his body and pushing him toward the man. Maxui tried to run in place but to no avail he was stuck in a extended leg position looking forward. Slowly he began floating back toward the man in a awkward wobble motion.

“What is this? Release me fiend I will not be held here!” Maxui yelled at the man to stop with a high rasp in his voice. He knew the man wouldn’t let him go so he relaxed and when he was close to the man he closed his eyes.

“I have business with your leader Draco I believe is what they call him. I have reason to believe that you guys might be able to help me find some people.” Maxui said as he was in front of the man’s face. “Maybe you could help me ?”

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #329 on: April 13, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »
"Draco only deals with extremely important matters." Hex replied as he continued with his technique. Hex began controlling several of his daggers and spun them around his body like he was keeping them in orbit. "And I don't think any intruder would ever be allowed to see master Draco unless it was beneficial to us." Hex added as Maxui neared him.

The elevator several feet down the hall swung it's doors open and a tall demonic looking man in a almost all black and a black trench coat stepped into the hallway. His fierce golden eyes seemed to pierce through almost everything he looked at. "Looks like you got to him before I could. Lucky for him..." Djin said in a very dark, cold tone of voice. His words felt like acid burning at your ears, even to Hex.

Hex turned to face Djin, but not saying anything.

« Reply #330 on: April 13, 2009, 12:19:53 AM »
Maxui lowered his head and began talking in a low tone. Hi voice was heavy and deep unlike his usual upbeat tone of voice.

“ I must ask you, how you came to work for Draco? Actually all of you probably were nothings and intruders upon his presence when you began. Importance…hmm it’s funny how you dictate what is important and what’s not because look here my friend I just got into one of your fortresses many weak spots and if you threw me out I would do it again in another spot.” Maxui opened his eyes and looked directly into the eyes of his captor and smiled. “ I think you are more afraid of me than that fellow over there, you know why I say this?” Maxui struggled to lift his head back and laugh heartily. “ you have me in your embrace, why not let me down?”

Maxui looked at the man behind his captor and frowned, his eyes wandered back to his captor and then to the ground again.

“I am just a mercenary looking for someone, I have the talent test me if you must.” Maxui shook his head then looked up again. “But this is my destiny to do this.”

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #331 on: April 13, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »
Hex's expressed turned contorted and filled with anger at Maxui's words. "who do you think you a-!?" Hex snapped but was interrupted by Djin.

"Hex. Not a word." Djin ordered Hex's silence.

As Hex kept Maxui held captive in his technique, Djin approached closer. "Are you afraid?" Djin asked, staring Maxui in the eyes. "Do you even know who we are? We are what make up the military force of Wrath which is equal or greater than Tsunami. What makes you think you're qualified?" Djin asked very seriously.

« Reply #332 on: April 13, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »
Maxui tried a little more to move his body, his hair was in his eyes waving around flickering like a flame. Maxui looked Djin directly in his eyes and began talking in a low voice filled with hatred and sickness.

“Four royal families without heirs and leaders, three underground mobsters, an military project destroyed and countless other peons that stood in my way have found Nala sharper than she looks. I think that’s enough qualifications.” Maxui mumbled his last few words.

Maxui struggled to itch his leg and forced a smirk.

“so are you going to let me see Draco?”

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #333 on: April 14, 2009, 07:42:48 AM »
After following the group over to the room where the soldiers would be staying, Fay stepped back from the door a bit. He was equally as disgusted with the interior. This is hardly a room fit for a Lady, thought Fay, as he glanced over at Cassandra, Or a soldier even, for that matter. Not even prisoners would be fit in something like this..

The thought of any of these fine soldiers sleeping in such a place disturbed Fay. "I have a bed in Mr. Din's room that I don't use. If anyone would like to take my place, I would be happy to trade. I am merely working for him, and I have no special needs." He looked at Cassandra, hoping she would take up his offer. The thought of a beautiful woman such as her to be sleeping on something like that wouldn't allow him to sleep. He sighed deeply.

Forcing his hands into his pockets, Fay leaned against the far wall and observed the group, scanning their thoughts.

Offline marrer

« Reply #334 on: April 14, 2009, 09:57:53 PM »

“Eh?”  His eyes opened reluctantly and the world spun about him, consciously of his dazed state, he forced himself to sit up, having not really been able see the hand extend to help him for a moment.  It was certainly a kindness he was not used to, he took her smooth-skinned hand into his rough and weathered palm, and stood up, using her as a guide then a force to get his large heavy form of the snow covered ground.

“Thanks...”  Once standing he let go her hand, and proceeded a kind of shook the snow from his form much like a subtle version of a dog shaking off the water after a bath.
((FML, cursed not paying attention to which window I'm posting on.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2009, 05:48:35 PM »
Djin stared at Maxui for a moment and then to Hex. "Release him." Djin ordered.

"Y-yes sir..." Replied Hex and he ended his gravitational technique he had on Maxui, freeing him completely.

"You have a lot of guts and determination to still stand up to your beliefs in front of me, "The Bringer Of Chaos." I respect that." Djin answered, his expression not changing one bit. Though I can sense his soul was about to strangle itself out of fear. Djin thought to himself.

"You may speak to him later. For now you're coming with me to explain what you plan to do." Djin instructed and motioned for Maxui to follow him down the hall. "Hex, go back on standby. You're not needing anymore." Djin ordered.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #336 on: April 17, 2009, 11:40:10 PM »

Although she was somewhat moved by Fay's kind gesture, Cassandra felt compelled to deny him such a misfortune. She was a soldier after all. Why make this young man suffer? Cassandra reasoned that it would not be a problem.

"No, no," she said quickly, her tone somewhat rushed. She gave him a weak smile, her face reflecting her reluctant kindness. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Thanks anyway."

"I'd be willing to trade with you!" the red-haired soldier exclaimed suddenly, who was apparently not as dedicated to his soldier ethics as his female comrade.

-=-=-=-=-=-=

Nimbus closed his eyes tightly as he gripped the stone.

I have to learn this…If I don’t learn those strong techniques, I’ll seriously be useless…What good will I be then? Simple swordplay and arrows won’t be enough…

Nimbus opened one of his eyes slightly, catching a glimpse of Din. His powerful fiery stare was too much for Nimbus; he quickly closed his eye once more.

That bastard…he destroyed my home….I have to be able to match up to his power…To hell with that damned alliance!

Nimbus’ muscles tensed, as he slowly reached his physical limit. He could no longer squeeze the stone any tighter than he had been doing.

There’s nothing wrong with the damn stone!! It’s ME!! I have to be able to achieve that immense power!! I have to be able to master it!! So that people like Din can’t just roam the land destroying things!! Destroying homes!!

Nimbus’ veins began to pulsate from inside of him. He felt something erupting inside of him, right beside his heart.

“Whoa, are you okay there??” Mizu asked, moving closer to Nimbus. She stopped, then moved back, realizing it might not be a good idea to approach him at this point.

I’ll gain that power!! I have to!! I’ll get it no matter what, I won’t stop for a damn thing!!

Suddenly, Nimbus’ wings erupted from his back, enormous and beautiful. The explosion of force knocked Mizu off her feet. The wings glowed their flashing white and gold shine, illuminating the entire chamber, nearly blinding Mizu.

“Y-You have wings? So you actually have wings!” Mizu stammered, on the ground beneath Nimbus and his wings. “And they’re beautiful!!”

But Nimbus did not hear her remark. He wasn’t thinking about Mizu, nor was he paying any attention to the wings he had just shot out of himself. He wasn’t even thinking about the stone in his hand anymore. His mind was concentrated on Din. Nothing but Din. He opened his eyes once more, meeting the powerful gaze of Din. His eyes locked onto to Din’s, and his eyes glowed gold and silver. The stone and his hand shined a breathtaking golden light, possibly twenty times brighter than it was before.

BURN IN HELL!!!

In that split second, Nimbus exploded. He erupted in enormous speed and light like a bullet, directly towards Din, past Ed, Rena, and Enyo. His wings glided behind him, and he held the stone outward in front of him as he glided. It enveloped his hand in a large silver ball of light.

“N-Nimbus!? Get ahold of yourself!! You’re supposed to be attacking the training walls!! Not Din!! STOP!!” Mizu cried, rushing forward to stop the collision.

But she was too late. With all his might, Nimbus thrust the orb of light directly toward Din’s face, meaning to strike a killing blow. He didn’t care what this magical light was that he was attacking with. All that mattered was that Din die, and that he suffer in hell.

: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #337 on: April 17, 2009, 11:48:38 PM »
(( Eh, double post. Just letting you all know, so that you don't skip over my first one. ))

Maris trembled a bit, almost stumbling to the snow as a result of the strong pull of the man. She let out a small giggle, her eyes becoming somewhat squinty.

"You should be a little more careful, sir," Maris kindly remarked, pointing a slender finger at him. She then paused for a moment, leaving a majestic silence in the cold. Then she said, "Tell me your name. I'm Maris!"

Nahal let out another sigh, turning left and right to be sure no one was watching them closely. This was the Princess after all, and she had abandoned her quarters.

"Maris..." Nahal spoke under her breath, her voice becoming somewhat whiny. "Let's go..."
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #338 on: April 18, 2009, 11:32:57 AM »
Din could tell from the beginning what Nimbus was thinking about while he attempted to conjure his magic. When Nimbus exploded into his rampage and charged at Din, he didn't even flinch, he just simply watched as Nimbus was just moments within attacking him.

Enyo had been watching the entire time and just seconds before Nimbus reached Din, Enyo vanished from her place against the wall and in one quick burst of light, Enyo was instantly in front of Din with her katana drawn and it enveloped with enormously charged electricity as it sparked in every direction. Enyo used her lightning encompassed katana to block Nimbus's outstretched arm which was attempting to attack Din. Enyo's eyes were in rage from seeing Nimbus's actions. "Never raise your fist at Din." She scolded in a voice so fierce that even the soul could be shook.

Enyo then generated more electricity around her body as it seemed to circuit and spiral around her with much static still as she held firmly against Nimbus's attack.

Din ceased to lean against the wall and stood up straight. "I suggest you restrain your subordinate at once, Mizu. Or my subordinate here might kill him." Din spoke to Mizu loudly across the room.

Rena was extra slow calculating the events, but she managed to stand up straight and be within ten feet of Nimbus, large sword in hand. Rena did not attack though, she was too confused with the situation. What should I do!? Rena asked herself in thought as she was in half a panic.

Offline sonicDBZlover

« Reply #339 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »
  Void was very pleased his appeal had gone so well, even if it meant working under this Ryubi. This would infect work to his advantage, no matter that he would be an underling, just as long as he could continue to search for the one he needed.
  “Thank you my Lord, I, The Bringer Of Void, will not let you down.” Void said with a humble bow. Then he turned to Ryubi and smiled. “Well Mistress Ryubi? What will you have me do?”