4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline DNAngel

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:58 PM »
Xander had, of course gone back to sleep as he usually did after waking in the middle of the night.  When he had woken he decided it best to get a good meal in for it would be quite some time before he had another one.

So as he sat downstairs at his dinner table, sipping his tea and eating his fushra (family recipe cookie), he watched outside the window.  It was a clean day, fully bright, and exemplerary clouding.  Today is fine day to feast... SOTD whispered to him softly.

"Patience, friend," Xander would respond.  It had been the fourth time that morning his sword had mentioned it.

Though it may have seemed strange to the ordinary person SOTD was not a sadistic, nor evil sword.   had blatant tendencies for killing, bloodlust, and general evil but Xander never really looked at him that way.  As something to feared and cowered over. His father would tell him this time and time again just before his passing.  He had never been confident that the swords potential would arise until he saw the boy pick the sword up at age four, when he knew he had no such strength to do so.

"We leave now," Xander said.

He pushed out from under his chair and stood walking to the door.  Turning the knob he went out into the street and began his walk towards school.

His Father's last words burned clear in his mind... For you... the sword will do anything.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »
((lol, you know I like it personalized.))

Angel veered off angrily, speeding towards the temple.  Gone, all of it, he thought silently to himself.  He would have to arrive at the temple by foot, and that would be the biggest pain of the day.  Still, it didn't matter, as long as what was in store for him was good it was alright by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Angel crept closer to the Guardian Temple, he noticed some people near its entrance.  He was much to far away to know who or what, but he was certain there was activity.  He jumped over a nearby branch and began his movement out towards the Guardian Temple's bridge.

He heard the exchange of words but decided it best not to stop to discover what it was that was going on, especially since he'd be there in a minute.  Then he saw an elderly man pointing to a nearby inn, he had been in front of the others.

Angel slowed to a stop as he came upon the others.  He looked around at al of them.  He had missed what had been said, but his conclusion remained the same of what was to happen.  Still better to ask and be slapped, than do and be killed, he thought.

"Well you see I got this letter..." and he left it at that, waving the envelope in his hand.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »
Aure had been wondering around the school building for awhile, though not going inside to attend. Aure was still pondering about the other day where she met several interesting Senshi there at the school. She hoped she would run into one of them again, though she didn't know why.

Aure no longer had her bodyguards follow her around. She ordered them to stay out of things when the tournament started which was in about an hour and a half now. She was carrying her massive katana sheath in her delicate looking hands and went to sit herself down on the stone steps leading to the school's entrance. She observed the scenery carefully. Something seems a little roughed up about the stone steps and a few areas of the landscape than usually, for she didn't know a battle took place the day before there.

She then looked down at her katana sheath as she held it in her hands tightly on her lap. Suddenly she heard footsteps and looked up to see Le’scott. That guy... From the other day. Aure thought to herself. Out of all of them, it just HAD to be him. The idiot who got himself tackled by my bodyguards. Aure judged him in her thoughts, but kept it to herself.

"Oh, hello. I remember you. Your name was Le’scott, was it not?" Aure said with a smile and tilting her head to the side slightly in a quick enough way to send her beautiful strands of hair to fly over she shoulder.

----------------------

Adam aimlessly walked around, not quite knowing where to head. "Gah! What should I do until noon?" Adam asked himself out loud as he scratched the side of his neck.

Adam noticed that today was much quieter than the day before. Not only was it still, but there were less civilians outside today. Adam saw some regular people, but most everyone else he came across was wielding a weapon who he assumed to be a Senshi and gave him a judging glare every time he passed by them. It was true that they were all his enemies, but Adam felt as if it was rude of them to look down on him just because they would soon be fighting against each other in Ryuketsu.

Ryuketsu is about honor and respect. It seems like not many people remember this these days. Adam concluded as he continued walking, but almost tripped and stumbled on a part of the walking path he was on that was uneven at one part. "Ugh, I need to pay more attention." Adam scolded himself.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2009, 05:40:23 PM »
Sesu spun around quickly on account of Angel seemingly to suddenly appear on him. "Ho! Oh... It's you." Sesu started in surprised but then calmed down quickly after he realized who it was. "You must be Angel. Please make yourself at home in that inn over there and wait for the rest to arrive, I will explain later." Sesu instructed with a point of a finger towards the same inn he directed Hotaru and Aiko to a moment ago.
--------------------------------------------------

Tsumi who had been hanging around inside the small inn Sesu had told him he could stay in, was pouring himself a drink from the large bar they had inside. "The people who live here are monks... They don't really need this alcohol do they? So what's the harm in helping myself to it?" Tsumi asked himself with a laugh as he continued to pour himself his drink from a large wooden keg.

----------------------------------------------------

Lynx had now been sprinting to make it to the Guardian Temple on time for several hours now only to take quick ten minute breaks of walking briskly. "Don't be late! Don't be late! Don't be late!" Lynx continuously repeated to himself in attempt to maintain his determination. He would soon be approaching Kakiro village but then continuing through to Yakoto Port.

(( I will get to posting with Shiv and Ren in the next post which should be right before Lynx arrives. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2009, 05:43:18 PM »
(( Actually, I think Nestec won't be skipping through the training. This is also a part of the RP where he can explain a lot of the battle system. Plus, Angel, if you don't mind, you could go back and add in Ed's fight with Green and explain more about what happened... Or maybe give some hints within your posts to let us know a little of what happened. To be honest, I don't see Ed beating Green. *Shrugs* ))

« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:29 PM »
Le’scott looked up as he took a big mouthful of the beef stew in his mouth. Le’scott looked at Aure hard and almost in a cold stare.

“Yeah… and you’re the royal that sent your hounds on me if I remember correctly.” Le’scott smiled with his boyish sarcasm. “That weapon you have their looks pretty intimidating. So what’s special about it or is it just a huge Katana?”

Le’scott looked down at the golden claws on either side of his body and set the empty bowl on the steps next to Aure. Le’scott then put his hands in the gloves, slowly he lifted his injured left hand in the air in a fist. Then he put his right hand under his chest and he squatted low to the ground.

“This is the Falcon stance, it allows me to become one with the battlefield and anticipate oncoming attacks.” Le’scott began shifting weight from his left leg to his right leg in a kind of tilting motion. “The moving that I am doing is to keep me on my toes you see?”

Le’scott looked down at his feet he was on the tips of his toes most of the weight leaning forward. Le’scott jumped about twenty feet to the right doing a cartwheel in the air and landing in the same position.

“That….well that’s just a cartwheel…heh.” Le’scott smiled
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2009, 07:49:45 AM »
Aure looked down at her katana when Le’scott asked about it. "I guess you could say that. But it is my destined weapon." Aure explained. She watched Le’scott do his little routine. "You're quite nimble. But do you think it's wise to show me this? Ryuketsu starts in an hour or so." Aure reminded Le’scott.

Le’scott has a close ranged weapon, he wouldn't even have the chance to get close to me if we fought. My range is superior. Aure thought to herself as she analyzed Le’scott's style and his weapon.

« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2009, 08:43:13 AM »
Le'scott looked at Aure and slowly got out of the Falcon stance. He walked up to Aure and picked up the bowl next to the step.

"I am not counting on you analyzing my techniques because they are just my foundation, I am a close range fighter and I think at a moments notice to perfect my attacks." Le'scott threw the bowl in the air the he swiped both hands across the air as if he was slapping it. The bowl split into four pieces and hit the ground hard. "I believe its not the weapon or techniques that make the warrior it is their ability to think at a time of hardship, do you understand?"
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2009, 04:05:49 PM »
Xander arrived on time and well prepared.  He had done all that was needed to be done.  Now he found himself walking the halls of the building pensively.  Perhaps, it seemed, his partner would reveal sooner, rather than later.  He only hoped that fate dealt him a better hand than the foolish people he had seen the other day at the scene.

Just up ahead Xander saw two familiar looking faces, the faces of Le'scott and Aure.  Wolverine and Buttercup... SOTD murmered.  Xander laughed in his head, though he did not appreciate some of the things his sword said, he valued his battle comments.

"Play nice," Xander whispered to SOTD, as he approached Aure and Le'scott.

"So- (eyeing Le'scott as he performed his feat) -it doesn't seem as though I have missed anything terribly too important," he said to them.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »
(( Angel, you think you could edit that to a sort of flashback thought? As in he was just remembering back while Nimbus and Mizu did their training. We are all in the moment still so I think it would be best if you did that. That SOUND GOOD? Lol. Gah, always waiting on Nestec. =P ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Aure simply smiled at Le'scott's philosophy of Senshi. In all mBrush your teeth truth, he was correct. But when it came down to the facts of battle, Aure knew that Le'scott was a novice. Aure looked to see Xander. "Hello." Aure said in an almost whisper.

If I recall the other day, the whole group of guys didn't know how to use their Spirit Energy. Even that somewhat experienced scythe senshi didn't know. I could tell. I wonder what elements their Spirit Energies are... Aure thought to herself. "Hmm..." Aure sat in thought as she looked from Xander to Le'scott and then back to Xander. "Would either of you two know where the scythe senshi is? Are you friends of his?" Aure asked politely and accompanied by a friendly smile.

------------------------------------------------

Adam had made his way to the Ryuketsu Administration's Main Office building. Adam studied the massive, gothic looking structure with much interest. Wow... This is the first time for me seeing this. The building must be over 300 years old or so... Adam thought as he got a little closer to the building to touch the stone arch that creating the entrance.

"It's a beautiful building, isn't it?" A familiar voice spoke suddenly to Adam. The voice was extremely close so it startled him slightly. Adam turned around in one quick spin to see the RA Officer, Deito, standing there with his weapon over his shoulder.

"It's you..." Adam said quietly. Inside he was trying as hard as he could to maintain control and make sure he didn't give in to his anger. Deito was an RA Officer after all.

Deito stared Adam down with his piercing gold eyes. "I'm surprised you're up and walking around so soon. That attack was of Ryusenshi level, yet you, a rookie can recover after one day from it." Deito said with praise, though it sounded more to be like an antagonizing statement to Adam in order to provoke him.

"You're a Ryusenshi?" Asked Adam with wide, surprised eyes.

"Yes. But that's because I was promoted to it through military and government work once I reached that skill level. I never actually entered a Ryuketsu before." Deito explained.

"I see..." Adam replied in order to indicate he was listening and not just ignoring him.

"It's about an hour until noon. When that happens, the group of Senshi that attacked you the other day will most likely ambush you." Deito reminded Adam. "Though they won't have their leader with them next time..." Deito's voice trailed off as if it weren't very important. Adam smiled at this, which was a rare sight to see Adam smile.

"Why did you approach me a second time now?" Adam asked.

"You interest me. The fact you took my Ryusenshi level attack and recovered in a day is amazing by itself. The other thing is your destined weapon. I've never seen a scythe senshi before nor even heard of one." Deito said, his voice becoming friendlier towards Adam.

"There isn't anything very interesting about me. I'm not nearly as skilled as you are. I can't even control my Spirit Energy like you do." Adam replied modestly.

"You're wind, aren't you?" Deito asked, though he already knew.

"How do you know that?" Adam asked.

"Your Spirit Energy flows very calmly and usually in one specific direction without much disturbance. It's very pure. This is usually a wind or water, so I guessed wind." Deito reasoned. "But I also checked your Ryuketsu admission information to make sure." Deito added.

"Heh... Well even though I know what mine is, I still don't have enough training to wield it." Adam stated very negatively.

Deito sighed and dropped his lance-like sword to the ground with a clang and dragged it slowly across the stone tiling setup around the RA Main Office building as he walked up the stone steps and under the entrance arch. He then turned to look at Adam.

"To be honest, something about you frightens me." Deito admitted. "I feel that you will become very strong, but don't get conceited because I said this. There are more than just you in this tournament that are just as interesting or even more so." Deito warned and began taking steps inside the building. "One of them is the youngest Senshi to ever exist in a Ryuketsu tournament. Look out for that one." Deito said as his voice became an echo from entering further down the hallway of the RA Main Office building.

Adam watched Deito until he was completely out of sight. Youngest senshi to ever exist in Ryuketsu, huh? That's the second time I was told about it. Adam thought and then looked up into the sky out of boredom. He still had an hour until noon.

(( Whales, are you going to get a post in there? Last time we heard from Aaron was page ONE. If you're going to continue, we will just assume you signed up by now for Ryuketsu and you can just slip in a few things that he may have done or seen the day before into your post to update us if you like. If you are no longer able to roleplay in this RP, please let me know and I will remove your character from the roleplay. ))

« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2009, 11:19:47 PM »
Le’scott smiled in response to Aure’s smile. Walking over to the steps Le’scott looked over his shoulder and saw the weirdest of all the senshi he had met. Wrinkling his nose and brushing his curly hair off his forehead he whispered.

“Oh boy just what I need someone else to talk to, and it’s not even someone that I want to talk with.” Le’scott smiled a blatantly fake smile at Xander as he approached him and Aure.

I don’t know how smart these two Senshi are but they look pretty savvy to me… hmm but none of us have partners in this tournament….I think that this will be a rough first day for us all.

Le’scott tilted his head back and burped; the smell of beef stew filled the air and surprised even him at how disgusting it was. The sun was covered by the thick looming clouds overhead and the wind was gentle with an occasional gale. Le’scott looked at the many trees that surrounded the building, Looking at one of the trees he noticed a shadowy figure on a branch.

In a few minutes we will all be enemies, being in a group this large can be asking for death I think I better split before they get the wiser.

“You guys think it will rain? Those clouds are pretty big.. Hey but I am no weather expert.” Le’scott said this as he walked toward the tree he saw something in.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2009, 01:34:15 AM »
(( No time to make a in character post... Just saying good job on figuring that there are people watching them from secret. I actually WAS going to have people get ambushed. Lol. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »
((done))

« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2009, 06:11:30 PM »
(great minds think alike... lol)

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »
(( Woo!! ))

« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2009, 11:14:37 PM »
((Since it has been a while since my last post I will continue with my character heading toward the guardian temple. Oro’s father gave him a book of music that he found with Bloom Gold; the book itself is written in a ancient tongue and it will be key to Oro’s abilities. (Hint he’s a bard of sorts)))

Oro sat crossed legged in the carriage as it wobbled slowly down the road toward the Guardian temple. The mules that pulled the carriage walked candidly with their heads hanging low bobbing with each stride. Bloom Gold sat on Oro’s lap as he plucked at the strings slowly making a resonant hum with every pluck. Oro held the reins in his left hand and cradled Bloom gold with the right as if one giant bump would send the instrument flying. Something in the distance started to become visible to him. It was a long stone bridge that connected to the small island that held the guardian temple upon it. The mules hit the bridge and brought the carriage up on the bridge with them. Now with every stride there was a steady beat from the mules hooves.

“That place looks so beautiful why would they want me to go there?” Oro looked at his clothes and then at Bloom Gold. He took his right hand of the stiff wooden instrument and placed it in the undercarriage next to his feet. “I wonder…. What is so special about me that I must come here?”

The end of the bridge came closer and soon he was closer to the temple then he could have ever thought he would have been. Oro pulled the carriage up close to one of the smaller buildings surrounding the outskirts of the temple and hopped down out of the carriage.

“Is there anyone here that can tell me what’s going on?” Oro waited for a response as he turned his back and dug Bloom Gold out of the bottom of the carriage. As soon as he turned around there was someone in front of him, a small elderly man with a long white beard. The deep wrinkles on his face gave him a wise look and he stood with a hunched back.

“Everything will be explained in good time my friend it all will be put into place. Come with me next to the temple and share a drink and food your probably thirsty.” The old man looked at Bloom Gold and smiled. “That’s very peculiar that you have that instrument there… do you happen to know anything about those?”

Oro walked behind the old man following him toward the back of the temple. “I would know anything about the instrument besides that my father found it somewhere. Why is there something wrong with it?”

“No..No there isn’t anything wrong with that but I was just wondering that is all son. Come sit there others will eventually show themselves.” The old man pointed to a wooden seat in back of the temple that obviously was worn from the chipping wood and condition it was in.

“alright, and thank you for bringing me here to rest on something more comfortable than that carriage. Speaking of the carriage I will have to retrieve it later..”

“Don’t worry about it son, I will have someone put the mules in the stables. There they will be well fed and rested. Now you just wait here and wait for some water; there is another fellow around here somewhere too. He came earlier maybe he will show up?” The old man departed into the neighboring building without looking back once.

“I sure hope I can figure out what’s up with this letter” Oro said as he rubbed his pocket where the letter was.

((Oro is in the back next to the temple))   

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »
(( What do you mean, in the back? ))

« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2009, 09:44:54 AM »
(around back next to a neighboring area where the man went into. IDK I just said the back because it wouldn't make sense for my character to show up in the front by the entrance and not see anyone. So the old man (who is not the head monk by the way) took him somewhere and now he's waiting for a drink of water. Later he will go around and probably talk to someone.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »

"Thank you, sir," Aiko spoke, her tone soft and innocent. She turned to Hotaru, who was busy inspecting the stranger who had just appeared behind the monk. Aiko tugged at his arm, then led him toward the inn.

"Why are there...other people here as well...?" Hotaru wondered as they neared the inn. He almost tripped, robbing himself of foresight while trying to look back.

"I guess we're not alone in whatever quest we're about to embark on," Aiko replied, reaching out to grab the door handle. "That's good, right? Maybe it'll be much easier for us now."

"I...don't like distractions. Extra people will only get in the way," Hotaru grumbled, just as Aiko opened the door and entered the inn. He followed her, and summoned for his fireflies to follow as well.

Aiko and Hotaru stopped before the seated man who seemed to be enjoying himself with a large keg of alcohol. The two exchanged glances, with Hotaru giving off a slight shrug. Aiko scratched her head, then spoke out kindly, "Hi there, sir. My name is Aiko, and this is my companion Hotaru. How are you?"
: :  N E S T E C  : :