4M4Life.com

Uncharted Territory.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: Uncharted Territory.
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 11:53:22 PM »
*Fozzy wakes up and crawls back to the side of the wreck and picks up the horn he had dropped*
Fozzy: Cant forget you buddy!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 12:21:04 AM »
The instruments the  crew are carrying suddenly indicate a strong source of magnetism dropping out of orbit. The small object was arcing directly to their position, and within minute arrives at the crash site. Instead of crashing into the ground, the object comes to a full, sudden stop and hovers awkwardly a few feet above the ground, and drops with a thump. It is radiating heat but it does not move.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 12:25:55 AM »
Fozzy:WAKKA WAKKA! Look at that! Its A Big Shiny egg!
*He walks up to this thing that fell from the sky and gives it a sturdy BONK with his plastic banana*

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 12:33:58 AM »
The Outer shell drops off to reveal what appear to be many thick cables wrapped around a central  mass. 

This lone arm reached out and grabbed the banana, and the rest of the thing unfolded itself.

It stood on several of the slender, curving arms attached to a main spherical body. Several strange-looking instrument panels are attached to different points of the hull. The arms seem to be arranged in a repeating pattern around a large main eye. All in all, it  very large. the central mass stood at about chest level to the taller speices.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »
Fozzy: MY BANANA! 8O
*Fozzy wields his huge mallet and begins to swing at the arms of this robotic theif! He cripples one arm as he slams it with his mallet, crushing it agasint the ground*

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »
Sam, oblivious to that which is going on between Fozzy and the newcomer, crawled into the remains of the craft, it was dim, but not too dim, as she peered in, her eyes catching with another member.

"Hello?" she called once more.

((Nick, I was just wondering how an android was on an undeveloped planet..  unless you stow awayed on the ship, which from you description didnt happen, unless you were attached to the outer part and the crash awoke you... Just wondering..))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
Syral also oblivious to the events happening outside stumbled through the craft and approached Sam.
"Find anything Sam?" Syral inquired covered in dust.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 04:36:17 PM »
Draco wakes up inside the wrecked spaceship, with a mean headache. He hears familiar voices in the front of the ship, he draws his sword from its iron sheath and gets to his feet. "Ugh... I need something to eat," he rubs his yellow eyes with his right index finger.
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »
Syral hears movement off to the side and runs in to see a pair of glowing yellow eyes.
"Draco!" Syral says with relief "It's good to see some other survivors!" he says as he offers his shoulder to the stumbling lizardman.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »
Sam sighed, "Alright... I think that's all of us... Doesn't look like anyone else made it..." she sighed, "We can't eat now, we gotta make it to a town if we can... we're out in no-wheres-land, with no one around, and no way to fix this ship... Without finding a mechanics shop near, we're stranded..." she moved back the way she came, "You weren't injured, right Draco?" she asked, standing in the door way.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »
Draco leans on Syral's shoulder, "thanks man," he sheathed his sword and continued, "um, no not injured... hey, where's Fozzy?" Draco stood up straight and stretched. The scales on his back spiked and his flicked his tail a little. Afterwards, his scales flattened down again.
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 07:38:25 PM »
((Uhmm.. my lil bro was reading over my shoulder and when it said "Draco leans on Syral's shoulder, "thanks man," he sheathed his sword and continued" he made a perverted g@y joke about that... o.o))

Sam turned to them, "Last I checked, Syral knocked him out... He's probably still asleep on the ground.." she jumped to the ground, landing on two feet. It was time to get heading out of here. She checked her navigator once more, still, it had no answers for her.. "Great.. Just great..." she huffed. Her eyes gazed over the landscape. North, she assumed, would be the best direction to travel.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 08:15:44 PM »
"I'll go tell Fozzy we're leaving, you guys see if there's anything we can use in the ship" Syral said to Sam, and Draco as he walked towards the exit.

"Fozzy are you out here? We're heading out in a bit so be re-" Syral abruptly stopped speaking in suprise at the large mechanical thing standing in front of him. "Wha...what the hell!?!" he yelled while taking a step back to asess whether or not the beast was a threat.

((I'll wait a bit to actually engage so we can let FW and Nick catch up))

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »
(Is waiting as well. :3)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 08:33:14 PM »
The machine seemed to decide that the survivors are not dangerous. it spoke.

"BOT.10.M Unit planet fall successful. Inquiry- What has happened here? Scans indicate your craft is unserviceable. How unfortunate."

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »
((I dont need time to catch up, lots of posts dont bother me))

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »
((I meant catch Fozzy up since I don't know were he is right now))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 03:25:46 AM »
((Kai... Well I'll post and then leave you guys to figure out whatever you are figuring out.))

Sam ducked beneath the crushed metal, twisting and turning in several directions, and in the dimness of the inside of the broken down monstrosity, it gave off a disturbing look of anger, almost a evil demonic look. This didn't phase her at all, as she moved forward. She moved into the control center, glancing at knotting and loose wires, sparking up towards her.

"I don't even know if I can repair this.." she sighed, at the incredible damages dealt. "Note to self; when flying home, do not let Fozzy pilot." The protective layer of glass was shattered, all gages were down, and most the wires had been severed. She moved back into the passenger section, coming across an emergency kit. Upon further inspection, she found there was nothing else within the massive structure, and jumped back out into daylight.

She approached Fozzy and Syral, speechless, as she looked at the mechanical being before her. Her expression wore the emotion of curiosity as she watched it, yet even so, she didn't speak.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 05:55:46 AM »
*Fozzy Ducks under another flailing arm, but a 3rd arm grabs the Mallet away from him and begins chasing Fozzy around with his own mallet!*
Fozzy: Today aint my lucky day! Guys! Give a comedian a break!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:01 AM »
BOT.10.M quickly realizes he has been tricked into playing foolish meatpeople games, and stops in his tracks. "as i was saying...
I am a Artificial life form designed only to activate in a worst-case-scenario, such as this one. Disguised as a piece of space debris, i have been following your ship for the entire journey. The vessel i was concealed in was tracked to your gravitational signature. Please feel free to make inquiries.