4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #480 on: September 13, 2009, 09:38:44 PM »
Oro looked around and brushed his clothes to smooth the thin wrinkles from the previous night. Bloom Gold lay in his right hand as he looked at Ren staring aggressively he straightened himself up and scoffed at the stew walking a little away from the grounds where they had camped at.

“ so are we just wandering now? Or do we actually have a lead on something?” Oro turned his head around looking at the company of roughnecks and vagabonds alike. “ My back is about to go completely stiff from that ground” Oro said rubbing his upper and lower back.

Oro walked a little further ahead and sat on the grassy area and crossed his legs putting Bloom Gold between his legs. It looked like he was giving birth to the lute awkwardly. And with his thumb and pointer fingers he began strumming the lute up and down in the most angelic way. The noise that came from the lute was soft and twinkling almost as softly as a harp.

“The power of music is amazing, now hmmmm…. Can we have a little demo my friends??” Oro began strumming the lute faster and harder, the melody soon became a fast more action packed tune. “ I have yet to see what any of you can do, it would be most entertaining  don’t you think?” Oro’s hands were moving fast plucking and tossing in the air like he was pushing toward something. “ I bet you all wonder why the hell a musician is accompanying you too huh?” Oro had a thin smirk on his face awaiting the answer to the challenge.

((Once again i apologize and please let me know if anything is inaccurate in anything Oro just said.))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #481 on: September 14, 2009, 07:40:21 AM »
(( Well, I would like to respond but I think Nestec needs to get in there. Plus I don't really have the time here in the morning. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #482 on: September 16, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »
((NESTEC!  MAY BALLS OF FIRE COMETH FROM THE CEILING OF YOUR HOUSE HENCEFORTH!  AND MAY ANY AND ALL ATTEMPTS TO LEAVE BE BROKEN UNTIL YOU HAVE POSTED!))

((That's my speal, but I know personally he'll be back soon, he's just not sure if he wants to keep doing SKY.  At least that's what he said the last time I asked where the posting was.))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #483 on: September 16, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »
(( He better continue Skyrazor, Or I'm fricken taking over. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #484 on: October 03, 2009, 11:22:58 PM »
(( Since Angel and Fifth are back they say, we can continue this RP I'm pretty sure. Get to posting you guys and revive the damn place! ))

« Reply #485 on: October 05, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »
((I will post in the RP tommorrow and then we can really get this thing moving again.))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #486 on: October 05, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »
(( We need to figure who is it that actually needs to post in this one. It's me I think, but one of you were going to edit or change something? If I can remember. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #487 on: October 06, 2009, 07:06:22 PM »
((
Gold between his legs
LMFAO ))

Hotaru turned to glance at the food. Its unappealing appearance jumping into his view, he quickly lost his taste. "Aah, nevermind. I think I'll pass."

"Are we ready to go?" Aiko's voice suddenly startled Hotaru. She had already awakened, and was now packing up. She moved to stand beside Hotaru. "I packed your stuff too."
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #488 on: October 06, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »
Lynx stepped forward towards Oro. "We've already seen what Kiyoko can do, and I'm sure all of your have some exceptional talents, but we must continue on I believe." Lynx stated. "I'm just a common swordsman, there wouldn't be much for me to show you anyhow. Ahahaha." Lynx laughed and then adjusted his cloth covering his mysterious right eye.

(( I needed to edit my own post. o.0 ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #489 on: October 06, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »
He pulled a small container from inside his shirt and brought the concoction up, pouring it into the container.  After he was done he began to make arm and hand motions as though he was rapidly eating the mixture.  Then when he had finished he turned back to the other and smiled with a noodle sticking out of his mouth.  He sucked it in and swallowed it with a feeling of dismay.

"Utterly delicious," Angel said smiling at the two.

((He already did Red...))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »
(( I messed up on a few things. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #491 on: October 08, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »
"We've already seen what Kiyoko can do, and I'm sure all of your have some exceptional talents, but we must continue on I believe." Lynx stated. "I'm just a common swordsman, there wouldn't be much for me to show you anyhow. Ahahaha."

"Indeed I agree, it would be best to move on at this point," Angel said, smiling at the others.

Angel had been down this road once or twice before, (not literally of course) and he knew if they remained unfocused it would not end well at all.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #492 on: October 08, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »
((      ^   Up there it says you were trying to get C to post last, because my     I        guy had just started the sliver fang slash technique.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #493 on: October 08, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »
(( Actually, I think I made a mistake before, but it's fine I guess now. Just need input from Le'scott so Xander doesn't seem so in control of time. Lol. Then I'll reply with the big senshi since he will have to guard against Xander. By the way, Angel, Xander is new to using Spirit Energy, his attack he's about to do right now is either weak as hell, won't work properly or at all, or is completely out of control and misses a lot. Because Le'Scott and Adam both can't do anything involving Spirit Energy either. Only Aure and some other people who have a lot of experience.  Addy-chan, its fine it you just jump in at anytime, it would make sense that battle is unpredictable. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »
((*giggles* Yay! =D Hiya! Also.. I didnt want to use my name like the rest of you.. so i did not...))

Akira watched from a distance, her lithe figure keeping out of sight. She was short, and petite, her blue eyes gazing forth with fascination, and her blonde hair hung out of the way of her vision.

The party she watched seemed preoccupied enough with their current battle that it would prove distracting enough for her to have an opening for attack. As the group of senshi made their attack, she found the perfect opportunity to move in for an attack of her own; making use of the element of surprise, to give herself the upper hand.

However, she didn't move forward immediately; she hesitated. Time was of the essence and every moment counted now, yet she hesitated in an attack. She shook it off, and without another moment wasted, she moved forth.

There were four of them; she targeted the one that the giant had just deflected an attack against, knowing he would be the one most taken aback in this split moment. She tried her best to be quiet, though she knew with her hesitation she'd already made the slightest noise, she was hopeful it wouldn't phase them.

Internally she shunned herself for the slip up, but currently, she couldn't allow for herself to become distracted either. She was quick and stealthy, if nothing else, and her small figure made it easier to pass by unnoticed. If only she were less clumsy and hesitant.

She moved to position her sais, crossing over each other, pressed against his neck, with her body positioned behind him.

((I'm bad with fight scenes, and I hope I didnt get any of the details wrong, i dont think I did >.< Ahh! oh well.. to clear up confusion, she attack Le'Scott...))
10 Luffle Points~!

« Reply #495 on: October 15, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »
Le’scott swallowed hard and as his Adams apple brushed up against the Sai he slowly looked at the giant brute that was in front of him. Le’scott quickly slammed back his head at the would be assassin with all he might, then running full speed he jumped into the air landing on the brute’s left shoulder. Le’scott looked back to see the person that had tried to slice his throat without a proper introduction.

“Hmm improper in you battle ethic…unorthodox techniques are shunned in this world.” Le’scott said this with a silly smirk on his face. “ Oh and next time you try holding someone against their will make sure you bring your head as close as possible to theirs.”

Le’scott almost forgot where his footing was when he jumped off the man’s shoulder and landed next to Xander who was cooking up something new in style. 

« Reply #496 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »
Oro slammed his hand against the now rumbling strings of Bloom Gold and looked up at Lynx who had walked over to him. Oro stood up and slung Bloom Gold over his shoulder and walked over to a tree and leaned against it fully.

“Ok lead on my liege.” Oro said with all the sarcasm in the world. “ We obviously know where we are going right?”

Oro closed his eyes diverting them from the caravan of mixed backgrounds.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #497 on: October 15, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
((yeah, I haven't forgotten, he's clearly still a noob,but so is the guy Le'Scott and him are fighting))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #498 on: October 15, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »
Akira fell back, falling to the ground and staying there, pouting slightly, "That was mean..." she whimpered, looking down at the ground. "I messed up again..." she murmured, only audible to herself, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" She took a deep breath, then glanced up at him. She shook her head, and attempted to smile.

"Thanks for the tip, maybe I'll try that next time!" she yelled back, with an attempt at cheer in her voice, as she pulled herself back to her feet, her eyes nearing as she regained seriousness; would he make a counter attack, or was he more focused on the giant?
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #499 on: October 15, 2009, 11:21:42 PM »
(( Post that move ANGEL! ))