Last Person to Post Wins!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
Re: Last Person to Post Wins!
« Reply #8920 on: April 29, 2012, 03:42:19 PM »
dude imacatperson.com is available, you should totally invest the $10 bucks
I hhave no way to pay, but if enough people I invite signup I can get ny actual domain name free!!!!!!!!!!
I get special credits for it!!!!!!!!!!!

{Get a coupon for a FREE custom domain name like www.yourname.com!
Domain name lasts a year from redemption.
When purchased, this item will be active on your account for 1 month.} cost 3000 credits!!!!!!!!

if you join I can make you an admin and you can use the site eedit page to log in and help me with any money stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is a referral link http://www.webs.com/?referer=AFF-REF-31800165

btw a 2 year domain name costs $39.90 and privacy protection is an extra $25.98!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8921 on: April 29, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »
i have my own sites to maintain, including this one!

plus i would never be part of those free banner sites (again..), i host all my own sites :)

i used to use all kinds of free sites like webs.com, angelfire, geocities, cjb.net, other random ones back in the 90s

it's better to get your own hosting and have control of your sites and ads

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8922 on: April 30, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »
i have my own sites to maintain, including this one!

plus i would never be part of those free banner sites (again..), i host all my own sites :)

i used to use all kinds of free sites like webs.com, angelfire, geocities, cjb.net, other random ones back in the 90s

it's better to get your own hosting and have control of your sites and ads

how do I do that??!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8923 on: April 30, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
www.godaddy.com first you should snag up the domain from godaddy.com so you own it

you should start a paypal account

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8924 on: April 30, 2012, 06:34:46 PM »
www.godaddy.com first you should snag up the domain from godaddy.com so you own it

you should start a paypal account

I can't pay pal, no money for it, no creditcards, nochecking, only a personal bank account!!!!!!!!!
I trust no one out side the bank with my bank info!!!!!!!!!!

don't want something that has to be paid for more than once, I play for keeps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8925 on: April 30, 2012, 09:10:57 PM »
I for one believe that trust has to be earned. But I also learned that you can't have phobias that can stop your life progression and knowledge base. I worked for many different kinds of businesses and many including understanding and knowing about credit, business, law & investing. When it comes to credit problems or information theft you can dispute anything with the 3 credit bureaus.

You can set up a paypal account. Ebay and Paypal are the same company now. What's not to trust?? What I usually do is buy stuff at garage sales, or sell old stuff on ebay. It fills up my paypal. Then when it's time to buy a domain, I can.

Certain things you can't play for keeps. Say owning a business, depending on if it's a C corp, or LLC, or DBA, it could only be good for 8-10 years then you have to renew. Same with buying a car, tabs and title.. Yearly

Say you own a trademark, I think that only lasts 75 years. Domains usually are 1 year. You can buy many many years. I personally just buy 1-2 years depending on if it's mine or a clients.

Paypal is free, sign up man why not. You are still young and learning. A system awaits you, might look confusing and annoying and untrustworthy, but you have to jump on board to advance.

You ever need advice on this stuff we are here, and I mean tkoold too, he is the perfect example of what not to do. He has experience and can tell you the do's and dont's of credit.

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8926 on: May 01, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »
I for one believe that trust has to be earned. But I also learned that you can't have phobias that can stop your life progression and knowledge base. I worked for many different kinds of businesses and many including understanding and knowing about credit, business, law & investing. When it comes to credit problems or information theft you can dispute anything with the 3 credit bureaus.

You can set up a paypal account. Ebay and Paypal are the same company now. What's not to trust?? What I usually do is buy stuff at garage sales, or sell old stuff on ebay. It fills up my paypal. Then when it's time to buy a domain, I can.

Certain things you can't play for keeps. Say owning a business, depending on if it's a C corp, or LLC, or DBA, it could only be good for 8-10 years then you have to renew. Same with buying a car, tabs and title.. Yearly

Say you own a trademark, I think that only lasts 75 years. Domains usually are 1 year. You can buy many many years. I personally just buy 1-2 years depending on if it's mine or a clients.

Paypal is free, sign up man why not. You are still young and learning. A system awaits you, might look confusing and annoying and untrustworthy, but you have to jump on board to advance.

You ever need advice on this stuff we are here, and I mean tkoold too, he is the perfect example of what not to do. He has experience and can tell you the do's and dont's of credit.
how about I promise to think about it, also it's a definate maybe if I start getting more members!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8927 on: May 01, 2012, 07:53:33 PM »
okay, don't forget to get more 4m members too!!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8928 on: May 01, 2012, 08:03:15 PM »
okay, don't forget to get more 4m members too!!
that I will promise to try to do!!!!!!!!!
and maybe partly use 4M as a site meeting spot for me and my admins to talk/get new/different ideas!!!!!!
and when I do get more members you may want to reopen the nekoland stuff, cause I have that part of 4M as a sponsored site as well as the 4Mcatgirl gallery!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8929 on: May 02, 2012, 10:06:18 PM »
sure, bring your admins over

we have space @ the 4m

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8930 on: May 03, 2012, 01:51:35 AM »
your funny cat boy your in the financial Dark ages and yet a woman trusts you to be the one to live with forever so funny..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8931 on: May 03, 2012, 09:24:29 AM »
it is that kind of attitude that girls don't like tkoold

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8932 on: May 04, 2012, 02:23:19 AM »
i dont care if girls dont like me right now lol

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8933 on: May 05, 2012, 11:56:09 AM »
*30 minutes later of loneliness*

"okay, i care again", tkoold says

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8934 on: May 05, 2012, 01:50:27 PM »
lol nope

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8935 on: May 06, 2012, 08:41:05 AM »
lol nope

you laughed first, meaning i was right! haha busted

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8936 on: May 06, 2012, 11:49:19 AM »
you know me too well  [ted]

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8937 on: May 06, 2012, 11:34:41 PM »

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8938 on: May 06, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »
My name is Kinjo i Edit everything i dont like cuz im an idiot and cant hanlde the truth

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8939 on: May 06, 2012, 11:38:43 PM »
goddamnit did i miss another one? =_="