4M4Life.com

WEIRD DREAMS

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: WEIRD DREAMS
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
she just kept screaming and bleeding and i held her head under but it didn't stop the screaming

it was my first wet dream

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »
My first wet dream was also a nightmare  [xmas1] involving half corpses of an orange colour and my genitals being so overgrown and evererect that they started spewing blood from random punctured pores  [xmas1]

Well I lied, that was like my 5th.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2009, 08:49:41 PM »
You and me, we're gonna get along great.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2009, 09:04:23 PM »
 [rocket] [rocket] [rocket]

I hope to have an extensive REM phase tonight. We'll see how that goes.