4M4Life.com

Pryce's Anime Review: Magical Pokaan

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
Pryce's Anime Review: Magical Pokaan
« on: December 08, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »
Title: Renkin San-Kyuu Magical? Pokaan (Magical Pokan)

Genre(s): Comedy, Supernatural

General Info: Four Netherworld Princesses have come to the human world; witch Uma, vampiress Pachira, werewolf Liru, and android Aiko. But they know nothing about human life and their mistakes make up their daily adventures. Meanwhile, the evil Dr. K-ko wants proof of the supernatural to gain admittance into the scientific elite and what better than one, or all, of the princesses -- if her plans didn’t have a tendency to go awry.

Number of Episodes: 15
Original Run: Apr 4, 2006 to Jun 20, 2006

Characters:

Uma: Uma is a witch, although she is not yet adept at spell casting. She has a happy personality and finds joy in exploring the human world. When she makes a discovery about the world she quickly and proudly points it out to the other girls, however she is generally the last to discover such things and becomes disappointed when others learn faster than she does.

Pachira: Pachira is a vampire and while she displays the common weakness of vampires such as a weakness to daylight and garlic, her biggest weakness, in her mind, is her small breast size. She has the ability to fly and is seen eating regular food as well as having a vampire's lust for drinking blood - although she mainly drinks tomato juice.

Liru: Liru is a werewolf and has a weakness against silver. Liru has an energetic personality and has animal traits such as the ability to leap great distances with little effort. Like all werewolves, she is lycanthropic; her wolf form looks similar to a yellow puppy. A minor reocurring theme in the episodes is when Liru sees a full moon shaped object, she immediately changes into her lycan form (though strangely enough she seems somewhat resilient to the real moon's effects).

Aiko: Aiko is an android with an outdated computer and poor size memory. As the other three are based on storybook monsters, it's probable that Aiko is an updated version of Frankenstein's Monster. -ko is a common suffix for female names in Japanese, and the "ai" may be derived from "Artificial Intelligence". She performs housekeeping duties for the other girls because of her devoted mind. Her weight is 300kg or more, and she hopes to get her own human-type body.

Opening:
Could not find because Youtube seems to hate me.

My Review: Magical Pokaan throws 4 different characters, each with their own distinct personalities, into situations that are commonplace for us but fairly new to them. Magical Pokaans ecchi comedy themes do not overshadow the series's incredibly entertaining plot.

My Rating: 4/5
Pachira's Prefered Blood: Virgin Blood
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Pryce's Anime Review: Magical Pokaan
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 03:39:41 AM »
OH BOI OH BOI OH BOI! *hops around in circles~!* NEW REVIEW!!!! =D

This one seeems really interesting! Very fantasy-ish! Werewolves and vampires and androids OH MY~! And a witch but that was also in Wizard of Oz.. =D YAY!

GOOD REVIEW PRYCE! =D

[heart]
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline OMUTSU

• RAZER
    • OMUTSU
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 09:27:35 AM »
does this go by another name? i searched a few websites for magical pokaan, and couldnt find it

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »
錬金3級 まじかる?ぽか~ん (Renkin San-kyū Majikaru? Pokān)

[kata]

Offline OMUTSU

• RAZER
    • OMUTSU
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »
hmm, still couldnt find it. maybe those sites just dont have it up

-edit- untill i went to veoh. they had it titled as Renkin San-kyu Magical Pokaan. 

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 11:18:34 AM »
Yup! Pryce put that in the title in the post!

"Title: Renkin San-Kyuu Magical? Pokaan (Magical Pokan)"

[kata]

Offline OMUTSU

• RAZER
    • OMUTSU
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 06:36:24 AM »
Yup! Omutsu is blind on certain occasions!