4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

AnimeFreeze

The Garbage (OOC+)
« on: July 17, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »
Welcome! It's finally here. Below is the required log for your character. You cannot role-play without creating a character.

Name: (Character's Real Name)
Nickname: (If they have one)
Height: (Tall, short, etc. Actual height not required)
Weight: (Slim, fat, etc. Actual weight not required)
Hair: (Hair color/style)
Eyes: (Eye color/depth)
Clothes: (What do they wear)

Personality: (What are they like, inside and out)
Relationships: (Anyone they have a special relationship with?)
History: (Give a brief summary of their life)

Race: (What are they? (human, vampire, hybrid, etc.)
Class: (Sort of a Job ie: Archer, knight, Mage)
Weapons: (What do they fight with? Keep in mind your character may use any weapon that you can create.)
Skills/Spells: (Try to explain what the skills are that you will use in battle so that an opponent knows what to expect.)

Extra Info:

Having trouble creating a character? Here's some help.
Do we have guidelines? Yes.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
The Garbage (OOC+)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 01:12:14 PM »
RYUKETSU
Theme: Every 20 years, the world has a worldwide tournament where people (Senshi) gather to one city and do battle. These people (Senshi) are all trained with their destined weapon to fight in this tournament. This weapon is the one weapon that which suits them better than anyone else in the world (Though there can be people who have the same weapon. This just means it suits both of them better then any other weapon. With this being said, I would say a sword is the most common weapon that most people would have. This doesn’t mean they are weaker then others with different weapons or equal to others with the same weapon. All people differ in their talent with their weapon. Also, a person may have more then one weapon, though it would mean they are not as skilled with one as they would with two).

Setting: Feudal area in Ryu Country (Meaning no electricity, lights, computers, and phones...ect...). Weapons of steel are what most people use for battle and or self-defense. There are five regions to Ryu Country. Ryu in the center, Ken to the northwest, Yo to the southwest, Ku to the southeast, and Shi to the northeast.

-Currency: Money in this world and time of age is called Rio (Though you can use slang for it such as cash and doe). One Rio is equal to five American dollars.

Example: 1 Rio = $5 Example2: 5 Rio = $25. (It's much more because they are in gold coin form)

Tournament: This worldwide tournament where Senshi gather is called Ryuketsu (which means bloodshed in Japanese). In Ryuketsu, each person is able to choose one teammate called a Mikata. Not everyone needs to have one, but it is suggested you do get one in order to survive. In this tournament, people may die. It is actually expected that people will die. This tournament, like most others, have rules:

1.) All Senshi must be signed in to the Ryuketsu Administration (RA) before they are actually entered into Ryuketsu.

2.) All Senshi must have a weapon.

3.) To confirm a partnership to get a Mikata, you must sign an agreement with them and recorded with the Ryuketsu Administration (RA).

4.) A Senshi can only have one Mikata

5.) If a Mikata dies, you cannot get another one.

6.) You may confirm a partnership at anytime during Ryuketsu.

7.) Senshi are not to kill or harm those not in Ryuketsu.

8.) Once a Senshi or a Senshi and Mikata lose two battles, they are out of the tournament. A loss is always carried over to the team if the Senshi lost a battle before confirming a partnership (If a Senshi lost a battle and then got a Mikata that already lost a battle, they would be out of the tournament at the moment they are confirmed a team).

9.) Running away is not considered a battle lost.

10.) If you leave the region (Ryu), you are disqualified from Ryuketsu.

11.) Senshi are forbidden to battle on government property (controlled by RA) such as school, libraries, and Ryuketsu Administration posts...ect

12.) Battles may take place at anytime and anyplace besides those that are mentioned in rule 11.

-Battle Additions: In this RP, all people not just Senshi, have power called Spirit Energy. Spirit Energy is the same thing as you would call Chi or Chakura. Spirit Energy can be used to strengthen attacks and defenses. Spirit Energy can be sent through your weapon and sent out into a shockwave-like attack. Spirit Energy can be manipulated with acceleration and force like an object would to strengthen an attack or defense. Controlling Spirit Energy is extremely difficult. As for how much Spirit Energy each person has, we will say for now that it’s all equal even for those who are not Senshi (We will make things more complicated like that in the next RP). There are also different types of Spirit Energy.

Different types of Spirit Energy: A person can only have one type of Spirit Energy. These different types are elements that can be used to attack and or defend with. Though it’s pretty useless unless you can actually control your Spirit Energy. (Look at note below in order to make sense of elemental types)

-Flame type (Adaptable to Wind types)
-Water type (Is highly adaptable to element types of Earth, Thunder, and Wind)
-Earth type (Adaptable to Water types)
-Thunder type (Adaptable to Water types)
-Wind type (Adaptable to Flame and Water types)
Note: You are not only able to send Spirit Energy through a weapon, but able to combine your Spirit Energy with your Mikata’s to create a new attack or element type attack/defense.

-Senshi: These are everyone who participates in Ryuketsu. (Senshi means Warrior)

-Mikata: This is what they call your teammate/partner in Ryuketsu. Not everyone needs to have one. (Mikata means partner)

-Ryuketsu Administration: This is the organization (and government of Ryu country) that sets up the tournament every 20 years. If rules of Ryuketsu are broken and are observed by RA, then that Senshi team will be penalized (Given a loss, breaking of partnership with their Mitaka, and sometimes disqualified). The Senshi or Senshi team who wins Ryuketsu are given the title of Ryusenshi which is a highly respectable title, receive a huge prize of 50,000 Rio, and given the right to participate in a special event... (Next RP maybe)

Note: RA can be located at any government building. This includes school. (These are the locations you can confirm your Mikata)

Map:

Other:
-You do not have to be a Senshi in this RP. This doesn't mean you can't fight or attack other people. The rules indicate that Senshi shouldn't attack those not in Ryuketsu, but if attacked, they may defend themselves. This also goes for those not in Ryuketsu, if those not in it attack a Senshi, the Senshi may also defend themselves.

-You’re main RPC (role playing character) should resemble yourself.

-You may have as many RPCs as you CAN MANAGE.

-Romance is encouraged.

-Get more girls for this RP so it can be more dramatic. =_=

-The school in Ryu region is called Ryu High. All people who are 18 and under go to school there. The school teaches things like reading, writing, and the basics of mathematics since we're still in a older era that doesn't have so many options for a career and many choices for classes. (There are still pencils and paper and desks).
Note: School is optional each day. You pay for your school each week at the door and then you are allowed inside with an ID for that week.

-You may have a name for your Ryuketsu team, though you don't have to have one if you don't want to.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 01:12:41 PM »
-=(TEAMS)=-

Example:
                                                                  Name:(Your team name)
                                                                 >(You)
                                                                 >(Your Mikata(partner))

Name: Shouri (Means triumph or success)
>Yumi
>Yu

Name: Kagyaku (Means cruel treatment)
>Atobe
>Bando

Name:
>n/a
>n/a

Name:
>n/a
>n/a

Name:
>n/a
>n/a

Name:
>n/a
>n/a

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu. (Not open yet)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
RESERVED.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu. (Not open yet)
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 05:21:54 PM »
It was early morning, the sun had no fully risen yet and was skimming the edge of the sky. As warm as it was, the entire region was drenched due to the heavy rain the night before. Adam, a young Senshi, had been on his way to school. It was his first time going to this school in Ryu Region since he had attended Yo High in Yo Region the year before and just recently moved here to live with his father. Adam has just achieved his tenth year of school at Yo High with almost perfect grades and he hoped to start off his eleventh year at Ryu High just as well as the year before.

Adam carried his large sheathed weapon on his back up the few steps there were going up to the entrance doors of Ryu High. When he quickly made it to the top, he went to the open office that was more like a giant window in the school building’s wall, and greeted the receptionist there with a tired and emotionless “Hello.”

“Hello, good morning! I haven’t seen you here before. This must be your first year attending this school. This is wonderful!” The women receptionist exclaimed. She seemed very excited about meeting new people. “So, how many hours of education session will you be taking today?” The woman asked.

“Only two.” Adam replied and handed the receptionist one Rio since two hours of paid education in Ryu country cost one Rio. While handing the women the money, Adam glanced at two Ryuketsu Administration officers (RA officers) in the back room behind the counter. One of the RA officers noticed Adam looking in their direction, seeing his large weapon, and smirked. He knew Adam was there to sign up for the tournament later.

“Only two hours? That isn’t very many. Oh well, it isn’t any of my business, sorry!” The female receptionist questioned, somewhat surprised. “Anyways, I will need your name so I can make your new ID card for this school.”

“Adam Redman.” Adam replied, becoming slightly irritated at how this women tried so hard to create conversation.

“O-kay… Adam… Redman…” The woman repeated, as she looked through a massive stack of paperwork she pulled out of what appeared to be one of seven organized drawers. “Here you are. It looks like your father already sent us all of your information so you won’t have to waste your time filling it out right now, how lucky. Anyways, here is your new ID.” The woman said and handed Adam a blank ID card.

Adam took the ID card without a word and printed his name on the required line and then signed his name on the next. He then gave it back to the receptionist. “Done.” He said quietly. Adam shifted his weight in order to get more comfortable and repositioned his strap on his shoulder that was his scythe sheath.

“Okay, now just let me confirm the ID by signing the last required line and your finished.” The woman said happily as she took back the ID card. She quickly signed it with her fancy looking signature and gave it back to Adam. “All finished. Enjoy your day. But tomorrow I hope you pay for more than just two hours.” She playfully scolded him as Adam received his new ID card. Adam said nothing in reply to the woman and was just about to make it way into the building when she woman suddenly spoke, “I’m May. I’m the head receptionist here at Ryu High and know every student that goes here. I hope we can become friends!” May asserted but cheerfully at the same time.

“Nice to make your acquaintance, May.” Adam replied with a slightly bow that appear more like a nod than a traditional bow and disappeared inside the school building through the one of three large finely carved wooden doors.

What a nice boy, though I wished he would open up more. May though to herself, resting her head on her already propped up arm.

I already dislike this place. Thought Adam, making his way to the reading and writing part of school. He didn’t have much time today since he was to sign up for the tournament Ryuketsu, so he decided it was best to just listen to a few lectures of literature before heading out for the day.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
17 Years Earliers

Nitzu looked over at the tray on the table.  His greatest creations lay next to each other, his son and his sword.  Both breathed heavily, and both stirred in there sleep.  Abruptly Nitzu looked down to his papers, he was prenrolling the son into Ryu, a local high school.  Although he would not go for years, it was common in the family tradition to enroll early.  After he had finished the paperwork we went to the tray on the table and grasped the handle.  He could feel the blade's power pulsing through him, but he knew deep down it was no longer meant for him.  After its creation from the flames it called to a new master.  The boy in the crib next to it... His name was Alexander Thomas, and he would be come to known as the Master of Flames.

Present

"Xander!  Xander!  Wait up!" Xander turned to look at the sound of the call.  It was a young girl around the same age as himself.  She had silk gray hair and was dressed in a gray and navy blue uniform.  Rose.  Xander had sought her out since they were kids, but from some reason he never could get up the courage to ask her out.  Every other girl at school was a piece of cake, but this one was important to him, and for that he lost all other sight.

"Hey what's up?" he asked, looking out towards the walkway to school.  She had finally caught up and was walking alongside him now.

"Have you heard Xander?  The tournament is coming soon," Rose responded.  She eyed the sword on his back wearily.  It was breathing softly in the breeze.  "I never did like that thing."

"Well how do you think he feels?  Besides, the tournament isn't tomorrow, and I still don't know if I'm going, I need a partner," Xander said.  In actuality, the sword liked her just as much as he did.  Most of the time it would just mimic his emotions as they had both been trained to do.  For now, it was calm, just as he was.

"I guess you have a point with that one, still it shouldn't be too hard to find a partner, I mean you've been planning this for years haven't you?" Rose asked.

For a moment Xander remembered the vigorous trainning and hard labor he had been forced to do just to get himself ready for the competition level.  He had more than years, he had had seventeen years.  He wouldn't stop until the day he died.

"I don't want to end up with some chickeny underprepared partner, I want a team," Xander answered, and she could tell he was serious.  For a moment a bird landed on Rose's shoulder, then it leapt off and flew away.  It was a Raven.

They walked through the front doors and headed to the office.  They got in line behind a young man around the same age.  He carried a large scythe on his back.  Being the son of a blacksmith, Xander admired the work and wished he knew more about it.  Before he could say anything to the boy he parted giving goodbyes to the woman named "May".

Xander and Rose walked forward retrieving their ID's.  They had them preordered and sent to their home consecutively.  May nodded, recognizing them both and waved them away quietly going back to her work.  Xander and Rose attended their regular classes for the day, (they paid a month by month basis).

Xander couldn't get his mind off the tournament, he needed this, to get rvenge for his father.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »
The moment when school would start was now approaching quickly and many of the average coming students were finally awaking and or finally just arriving. The wetness on the ground was halfway dried up by now, leaving a rather unsettling appearance of  unevenness upon stone walkways and steps. Aure Hurai, an interesting girl in many prospects was being accompanied by two gentlemen in the finest of suits (at the time) while on her way to school. Aure often had body guards accompany her everywhere to ensure her safety as a Noble. Other female students that had been hanging around the stone steps to the school entrance  or had been just arriving at the same time as her, all stopped to admire her in much jealousy of wealth and beauty. Aure and the two tough looking men on each side of her, made their way up the stone steps to the reception desk. Everyone in line stood aside to let her pass out of respect or out of fear of a Noble Family or because of the fact that her immensely long katana took up much space even though it was being carried horizontally to ground in her hand.

Aure received her ID card from May the receptionist. “Here you go, Aure. Have a pleasant day.” May said happily in her most usual infinite smile. The two bodyguards glared hard at her in over protection.

“Thank you very much.” Replied Aure as both her and her bodyguards continued inside into the school building. Aure never had to pay May upfront before for any of her classes since Aure’s wealthy family had paid for Aure to go to school the rest of her life and maybe even over paid until after Aure’s actual death or cease to attending school.

“Enjoy your lessons!" Called May to Aure. “Ok, next person please.” May announced to the now unorganized line of eager students.

Aure had been heading in the direction of the reading and writing section of classes with her two bodyguards following closely behind her. Aure often went to the reading, writing, and language category classes since they are what most appealed to her. Other classes seemed much unneeded to Aure and not very useful in today’s world. She also worried about appearing lowly or underclassed so she stayed away from things she was usually not good at.

---

Adam liked to ignored the now growing crowd behind him as he entered the school. The reason Adam always came early to everything was to avoid crowds and loud annoying events. To Adam’s surprise there was already a decent amount of students already seated in spots around the circular classroom quite similar to that of a half stadium. The seats were made of marble and you only got marble slabs to write on to make sure you had a flat surface (Meaning you write on paper with the slab under it). Adam sat himself down in the farthest back spot with the least amount of people in the vicinity. He lay the strap on his shoulders on the ground with the Scythe following and leaned it up against himself. The was already paper and a pencil set out for students as well as smooth marble slab. Adam picked up the marble slab in his hand and felt it around the edges, studying it carefully out of boredom. Everything in this school was quite the same to that of his previous school. Everything except the number of classes and students and the fact that Ryu region hold the Ryuketsu tournament…

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
OOC Trash Can!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »
(( I would like you to not use first-person in roleplaying. It is better for the readers to hear the character's name as much as possible. Using the third-person is what helps the writer continuously use the character's name. I maye not make you edit your post, but I would like you to not continue doing the first person. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 02:33:54 PM »
Xander stirred in the night.  He was tired of the endless nights of sleep.  Tired of going to school endlessly only to return and train for the many days to come.  He needed a partner and he couldn't help but think of the tournament.  It wouldn't be long before the tournament started.  Perhaps the  person with the scythe would be the first person to talk to.  At any right, the beast was calling, and Xander would heed its call.  Soon enough, he would have to.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »

Le’Scott fingered at his Falcons Claws, they were shimmering in the Morning light and he couldn’t help but think about the upcoming tournament. As he sat in his room looking out to his school Ryu high he couldn’t help but swallow. His parents both great senshi fought in the tournament and now it would be his turn to take their legacy.

“ Hmmm… this is troubling I haven’t the time risking my life for the honor of my family”. Le’scott tossed his claws on his bed behind him. As he did he noticed a shadowy figure in the doorway of his room.

“Risking your life for our pride? We have enough!” the voice was of a man deep and powerful. “this isn’t for us it is for the sake of you, we have our pride you have to get your own through hard work”. Le’scott lowered his head and looked at the gloves he just disowned he knew his father had left.

“My pride I would take a thousand years without before death.” Slowly he crossed his arms and walked over to his bed. “ Now if I am to participate in this tournament I must have a partner also, the school holds many options but I fear that everyone there are weak. Not up to my standards” Sitting down on his bed Le’scott grabbed his claws and put them on the oak nightstand next to his bed.

Death can be a sweet thing but I haven't the time to end my life short, like any other child I do want to follow in there footsteps but this may be too much for me. I am the keeper of the Falcons claw this weapon hasn't any range or devestating blows.... I must .... I must

And with the hazy thought Le'scott fell back asleep.

Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »
The sun shone through the narrow window sill in Le’scott’s room and illuminated the dust that shot around the tiny room. Le’scott smiled in his dreams and slowly turned over to meet the sunlight in his morning eyes. The light penetrated him and set him in a shock for he had over slept.

“ God this is a nice way to start the year off!” Le’scott rushed out of bed and put on his black jeans and threw his white shirt with a black over vest on also. He had a special belt that held his gloves tight while they were not in use it was the same one that his grandmother used.

Le’scott ran out his bedroom door almost tripping over there family cat that slept in front of his bedroom door. “ Move it BoBo!” Le’scott kicked the cat out of the way. His father was down at the kitchen table sitting drinking tea and eating a humble meal of fish stew. Le’scott stomach growled at the smell of the tender fish and lovely tea.

“Hmmm… you get nothing.” Father said to Le’scott without looking up. “you slept way too long and you need to realize that the world doesn’t revolve around your time; Mother made just enough for us!” Le’scott looked at the food that was next to his dad that clearly wasn’t touched.

“Uhh who’s food is that next to you? You have some already can’t I have that one?” Father finally looked up at Le’scott with a smile on his face. Just then BoBo walked through the gap between Le’scott’s legs rubbing against them and purring.

“that’s for BoBo! like I said only enough for Us.” Father grabbed the cat putting him on the table letting him get to the food bowl that was next to him. “you need to be on your way school is almost started so GO!” Father shooed Le’scott away from his sight.

Le’scott walked out of his of the house his stomach stiff with pain. The crowds around his complex were all students headed to school. I guess I am not the only late one. The school wasn’t that far away from his house and he could walk there from his house in about five minutes. Le’scott walked briskly and that soon became a jog, the modest school came into view and a woman at the front was greeting all the students that got there with a smile and long talks. Oh god she’s going to hold me up more I will refrain from talking to her. Le’scott walked up the stairs and looked at the woman grimly.

“Lets make this quick please I will be paying for 6 hours here are the rio.” Le’scott tossed the money on her desk. “I have to get to class..”

Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:44 AM »
-=Elemental Evolution=-
Search For The Elemental Stones

STORYLINE:
This is a time of peace and prosperity. But now the time of happiness may come to an abrupt end. An evil swordsman named Van has sealed himself him self within the Temple Of The Guardians. With his power combined with the power within the Temple, he has the ability to go back in  time and create evil throughout the world. Before he can completely have control of time (the process to control time takes 60 days), the Elemental Stones must be gathered from each of the Ancient Elemental Temples on each end of Yakoto to then open the Guardian Temple and stop him. These Temples are guarded and watched over by many powerful beings and beasts. Only one strong enough to defeat them and pure of heart are able to obtain an Elemental Stone.

These Elemental Stones are not just a key to the Guardian Temple but they each have a power of their own element. The holder of an Elemental Stone will gain the ability of the element of the stone. So now that the Guardian Temple is sealed, the guardian monks sent invitations to great warriors around Yakoto that would be willing to help save the land. Once assembled, the guardian monks will test them of their hearts and then decide if they are worthy of the task. Not just strength alone is needed on this journey.

Setting: This is a fantasy based roleplay which includes mythical creatures such as dragons, elves, vampires, wizards…ect. There will be no guns in this roleplay. Please follow things according to the map such as cities. Don’t make them up out of nowhere.

MAP: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/EEMAPundone.jpg
(Red dots indicate an elemental stone is there, sorry they are hard to see)
(One inch on the map is about 20 miles or so)

Cities:
Yamasha- The wealthiest city of all Yakoto. They take pride in their superb blacksmithing.
Seshrio- The second most wealthy city. They have a tremendous amount of tourist attractions such as hot springs, many wonderful restaurants, and have the greatest and most diverse supply of foods.
Akata- This smaller city is the farming central of Yakoto. They also have the biggest supply of fresh water. They take pride in their swordsmanship.
Lyrota- This city is the wealthiest of the lower class cities. They usually make most of their money as a trading post and a central point of transportation where many crossroads meet. This town is of mostly inns and small businesses.
Shamito- Much like Lyrota, Shamito is mainly a trading post and a central transportation rest stop. The only thing they have more than the rest of the cities would be their supply of lumber. They tend to have many wooden souvenirs and nicely carved wooden bowls.
Kakrio- The least populated  town of all Yakoto. Their city is the major hangout for runaways, criminals, and delinquents. This place is filled with violence and famine.

ELEMENTAL STONES:
Fire- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/FireStone.jpg
Earth- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Earthstone.jpg
Water- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Waterstone.jpg
Forest- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/ForestStone.jpg
Wind- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Windstone.jpg
Darkness- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/darknessstone.jpg
Light- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/Lightstone.jpg

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 02:11:17 AM »
NPCs

Sesu- The head monk at the Guardian Temple.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 02:11:51 AM »
Sides/Organizations

Guardian Temple:

-Sesu (Head monk of the Guardian Temple)
-Lynx (Akata's strongest warrior, carries the famous katana called Wind Cutter)
-Shiv (Water mage from Seshrio, Ren's elder brother, Parents were killed by Van)
-Ren (Water mage in training from Seshrio, Shiv's younger sister, Parents were killed by Van)
-Kiyoko (A Geisha, Daughter of the leader of Yamasha)
-Hotaru (Poor boy who lived in Kakrio, His girlfriend, Aiko, follows him)
-Oro (Powerful political figure of Kakrio)
-Angel (A dark mage for hire)
-Tsumi(Famous blacksmith all over Yakoto, lives in Yamasha)

Red Moon:
-Van (Evil swordsman who is inside the Guardian Temple)
-Edge (Swordsman)
-Poison (Assassin)
-Kaji (Fire mage)
-Muda (Psychic swordsman)

Individuals:

-Aiko (Hotaru's girlfriend)
-

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 02:12:14 AM »
Other Extra Notes

Current Locations of Characters:
Lynx - Guardian Temple Inn.
Hotaru - Guardian Temple Inn.
Aiko - With Hotaru in Guardian Temple Inn.
Oro - Guardian Temple Inn.
Ren - Guardian Temple Inn.
Shiv - Guardian Temple Inn.
Tsumi - Guardian Temple Inn.
Angel - Guardian Temple Inn.
Kiyoko - Guardian Temple Inn.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 02:22:15 AM »
It was the beginning of a steamy summer in the continent of Yakoto. Things were as they usually were. Children played, warriors trained, and businesses bought and sold. It seemed like Yakoto was forever on the rise and nothing could bring it down. At the Guardian Temple, the sacred palace that governed over most affairs of Yakoto, was initiating in a new guardian monk. His name was Van. A week after the ceremony, the newly crowned guardian monk was granted permission and the holy power to enter the Guardian Temple. This was when Van showed his true colors. He killed the elders which were inside the temple and from the inside, sealed the door allowing no entrance.

Inside the Guardian Temple lies all the secrets of life, magic, and power. The Guardian Temple’s most powerful ability is to have the power to host the ritual needed in order to reverse him or in other words, go back in time. The catch is that in order to setup this ritual, it takes a total of 60 even days. With this being known, it was clear to the guardian monks that they were helpless because in order to reopen the temple, all of the elemental stones scattered around Yakoto must be gathered. So, the guardian monks left revised a plan. They were to gather warriors capable of gathering the stones to bring them to the Guardian Temple and defeat Van within sixty days.

On the second day of Van’s take over of the Guardian Temple, the guardian monks finally completed their list of warriors and sent out letters to them by their most skilled messengers. These messengers are able to deliver a letter to the other side of Yakoto in a total of one day without sleeping.  The letter consisted of the following text:

(Your RPC’s name) is urgently called upon by the Guardian Council to the Guardian Temple to discuss some very important matters which require your skills and attributes. The fate of Yakoto is at stake. You have a total of three whole days to journey here, you must begin to pack and begin your travel immediately.

End

----------

One day after the letters were sent out.

In the village of Akata, farmers were harvesting a mass quantity of crops. Much closer to the housing, there was a wide spread training ground with wooden practice dummies set up and all sorts of weights and equipment laying about. There were at least forty young men training among it all dressed in white and black martial arts-like outfits. A nearby dojo that appeared to be their main training building was completely deserted in result of the nice weather. The only soul was a lazily snoring man inside the instructor’s office. The man had a handsome younger but slightly older face, but was partially covered by a black cloth which was over his right eye. Perhaps he was an ancient warrior who had misplaced his eye in a war?

A horse cashed across the dirt road up to the village, kicking up dust for many feet behind him. Once entered the village, where a sign warmheartedly welcomed him with the name Akata on it. The young horseback rider discarded his steed and made a sprint for the dojo. His feet thumped like stampeding bulls on the hardwood floor of the dojo, waking the slumbering man within the instructor’s office.

“Gahhh… Whose heavy feet are those?” The man grumbled, sitting up from his royal nap and stretching his arms lazily. He blinked a couple times and squinted at the young man who appeared to be a messenger in front of his door.

“Many apologies. I have a letter for a man named Lynx of Akata village. Would you happen to know where I can find him?” The young man asked as he tried to finally catch his breath.

“Mmmm… Lynx, huh? Is he suppose to be important or something?” The man wearing a cloth over his right eye replied sounding quite uninterested.

“Yes indeed, I hear he is the strongest warrior of all Akata. Even someone as known as him, you don’t know where I could find him in your own village?” The messenger asked sounding rather disappointed.

“That’s not it. I know exactly where to find him. This is his dojo after all.” The still drowsy, eye covered man said.

The messenger’s expression sprang in surprise, his eyes becoming wide and mouth opening. “You mean you are Lynx!?” The messenger exclaimed.

“Yeah, that’s me.” Lynx replied in a more friendly and awake voice. “How about that letter?”

“Oh, yes sir.” The messenger obliged and quickly handed Lynx the enveloped letter. “I need to return right away and tell them I successfully delivered the letter. Please have a pleasant day.” The messenger said, already appearing to be in a hurry once again. Right afterwards, the messenger was gone and already on his horse making his journey back to the Guardian Temple.

Lynx sighed deeper than the Yakoto sea and sat down in a creaky old wooden chair still within his officer inside the dojo. He carefully and slowly unwrapped the envelope and unfolded the important document inside. Lynx read it to himself out loud very quietly.

Lynx is urgently called upon by the Guardian Council to the Guardian Temple to discuss some very important matters which require your skills and attributes. The fate of Yakoto is at stake. You have a total of three whole days to journey here, you must begin to pack and begin your travel immediately.

End

Lynx sat quietly for a second, taking in the information so his brain could process it thoroughly. “Three days!?” Lynx shouted in surprise. His students training outside apparently could hear him yell since they all turned to look towards the dojo. Most of the students came running into the dojo to check up on their teacher. Soon after, Lynx called for a meeting with all of his students. They all were lined up in complete straight rows and sitting cross legged  in front of Lynx who was standing up ready to make an announcement.

“It seems like I will be gone for awhile. I have no idea how long I will be gone for, but until I get back it will be a self training day just like today.” Lynx announced in a serious tone. Soon after all the students cheered with happiness at the thought of a seemingly day off of training.

“Hey! Calm down you guys. This doesn’t mean you can all slack off.” Lynx scolded but still smiling as much as his students were. “The one who improves the most and is able to show me that you improved, will be granted my famous katana I used during the civil war of Yakoto. That‘s right, the Wind Cutter!” Lynx announced proudly. All of the students in the dojo shouted in surprise and disbelief.

“I promise.” Lynx added with a wide grin. The students jeered and jumped to their feet, full of inspiration to become stronger. “Your dismissed!” Lynx shouted, raising his arms in a kind of permission. The students all ran off shortly afterwards, though they were filled with excitement and determination.

Everything was quiet inside the dojo now and the day was getting later. Lynx sighed again much like when he received his letter. He read it over again to himself as he was packing. Three days? This letter took about a day to get here by a Guardian Messenger… So I have two days to get there. Except today is almost over already! Lynx thought to himself as he began packing with even more haste.

Once Lynx was finally fully packed, he made his way to the village entrance and began to walk down the dirt road. It was dark now and he turned back to see his lighten up village from a distance. He pulled his straw traveler’s hat farther over his face and turned back facing the way he was to journey. “I wonder when I will see home again.” Lynx spoke out loud. I hope I will make it in the letter’s instructed time…

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 05:00:53 PM »
"Hey, catch you later!" Xander yelled to one of his classmates.  He entered the huge room with tire wearing on his eyes.  A another person was sitting not too far away.  He couldn't be sure, but then, ah yes.  The one with the scythe.  Now could be his chance to ask, he couldn't be sure until he did.

Xander was eager to ask so he made his way over to the sir.  He thought it strange but there was no other way.  He had to do it this way, and he had to do it now, it was his only chance.  He stopped at a ten-foot radius from his goal.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing your here for the tournament, do you plan to enter with someone?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »
Adam almost immediately noticed the figure who entered the room. He approached him with what seemed to be an objective of some kind. When he asked his question, Adam studied him closely. His sword... His appearance... His aura... Adam looked back away from him, not in a disrespectful manner, but in a sort of way to display he was comfortable with answering his question. Adam moved his hand along the cold steel of his scythe very gently.

"Perhaps I might team up with someone. I've only just arrived in the Ryu region. I lived in Yo region most my life so I don't really know anyone here I can trust." Adam replied. "By the way, I'm Adam Redman, though most just call me Adam or by my nickname, Red. Who would you be?" Adam asked very casually.

Aure entered the classroom right at the moment Adam introduced himself, her bodyguards following directly behind her. She managed to pick Adam's name up and at the same time, glanced in his direction because this boy appeared to be sitting in her seat(though it's not really HER seat, just where she likes to sit everyday). Aure frowned at this and gripped her massive katana in his hands tighter as if to vent frustration.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
"The name's Xander," he said smiling.  He put out his hand to shake but whirled around at the sound of the entrance of another student.

It was young woman who appeared to be carrying a large katana with her.  He narrowed his eyes at her profoundly.  He had never seen her before, perhaps it was just him but eventually he saw her guards.  At that moment he thought he recognized her, then realized he must be mistaken.

The SOTD lay smoothly on his back.  It hummed softly igniting thoughts into his head.  He ignored them and threw his hand out to shake once again.

"Nice to meet you,"

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »
Le’Scott smiled as May stamped his ID card, his face was in a scoffing like position so the smile was kind of false looking. Le’Scott reached out  and grabbed the card and without second thought he walked into the building that he saw all too often. Le’Scott being late already he had no intention of rushing to his class so he walked slowly. Observing the other teens at the school  the thoughts he had last night came back into his head.

“I haven’t range or the strength to stand up to most of these people.” He thought silently to himself and continued looking at all the students. Most of them carried large looking swords or hammers that were as tall and big as Le’Scott himself. His eyes widened at the sight of the hulking weapons, yet he hadn’t seen someone with a more soft touch weapon like himself he began to think that he would be the only one. Suddenly a small girl with a sweet smile walked into the building everyone that was standing in the halls looked and stared not only because she was beautiful but she was small.

“ And what the hell does she think she is going to do in the tournament clean weapons or something?” His face turned to a smile and he walked up to the girl and held out his hand to greet her, but the girl continued passed him as if he wasn’t there. Le’Scott walked up and grabbed the girl on the shoulder and began to talk when she responded.

“Don’t you think I saw you when I came in here?!” The girl turned around and revealed something that Le’Scott hadn’t seen before… Her eyes… they were white and he knew that meant that she was..blind. Le’scott quickly pulled back and took his hand off her shoulder. “hmmm… I thought as much when boys see me from a distance they think nothing more of me than a pretty face, but now that you seen my eyes.. hmmm well you know.” The girl started walking and then turned back around and looked Le’Scott directly in his eyes. “My name is Mia and yes I will be in the tournament this year.” With that she started on her way.

Le’scott’s face was twisted in awe but he also was surprised.

How had she looked me in the eyes if she was blind, and how did she know that I wanted to know if she was going to be in the tournament.

Le’Scott shook it off and walked toward his class he would have to talk to the girl later because now he was royally late. He kicked up his speed and sped into his classroom and then he acted like he was tired and that he had ran there by kneeling over and huffing.

“Sorry I am Late I…. whew I overslept I will be here on time tomorrow.” Le’scott stood up catching his breath awkwardly fast. He glanced to his right and saw two people one with a scythe and the other with a very unholy looking weapon. Next to them a girl that just came in the room not to long before he had was talking with them. Le’Scott got up and walked over to the to the three of them.