S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
S K Y R A Z O R
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »
*****NOW OPEN*****

^^^// S K Y R A Z O R \\^^^

The story of a land fated to chaos and hell, but enriched with the soul of purity and salavation.

^^:: S T O R Y ::^^

A long time ago, in the Age of the Earth ( B.C. to 2666), the people of Earth inhabited the Surface of their humble planet. Five mystic Skyseals hold the Earth in balance: the Water Skyseal, the Fire Skyseal, the Earth Skyseal, the Wind Skyseal, and the Light Skyseal. But in the year 2666, a tragic event known as "Global Warming" took action. This catastrophe of devilish hellfire enflamed the planet in heat, and turned it into a forever-flaming ball of chaos. How was it caused? An evil Shaman known as Pyrus used his Fire magic to amplify the power of the Fire Skyseal, thus showering the land with fire and destroying the Earth, as well as all five Skyseals. The humans would have been doomed; fortunately, as a last second attempt to save humanity, holy guardians of the earth known as "Theos" blessed the humans with wings, with which they ascended the skies to escape the hell. Because of this, humanity was saved from the burning wrath of the Earth, now known as the Surface.

The humans were not allowed to soar too high, however, or they would be intruding into Holia (a.k.a. the Heavens), which was considered a crime by the Theo Gods. So the Theos let humans inhabit Skyrazor, an airborne empire of connected islands that was locked right on the boundary of the Earth's atmosphere, between the Earth's surface itself and the Heavens.

To punish the Shaman Pyrus for his wrong doings, he was banished to the Onirealm, a hellish dimension parallel to the Skyrazor dimension.

~~ T H E    W I N G S ~~

To help the Humans navigate Skyrazor, the Theos let them keep their wings, allowing them to fly freely across the lands, without fear of falling. Humans and Theos both have wings hidden inside of them, but they reveal themselves when the person uses their heart to force them out. In a person's early years, their wings first sprout with a great rush of emotion (i.e. anger, hate, excitement). Afterwards, a person may push out their wings whenever they need to, but it takes much concentration.
The color and shape of a person's wings are determined by their heart and soul. For example, one with spiky black wings may possibly be an evil person, while a person with beautiful golden wings are most likely a very caring person.
Note: It is very rare for a person younger than age fifteen to sprout their wings. RARE, but not impossible.

~~ T H E    E M P I R E ~~~

The empire of Skyrazor consists of four main continents in the sky, arranged in a somewhat circular fashion. The North Continent is called Winter Nation, the South Continent is Spring Nation, the West Continent is Summer Nation, and the eastern continent is the Autumn Nation. The Nations are supposedly allies, but often clash with one another for supplies, territory, or riches. Each nation cycles through only one season, and it's pretty obvious which season each nation gets.
Each Nation also gets a King and Queen, and a family of royalty.

## T S U N A M I ##

An army of vicious human soldiers with no care for peace and salvation often storm the land of Skyrazor. They are the Tsunami Force, lead by General Nauvi and his daughter Mizu. Their mission is to obtain the five Sacred Skyrunes, for whatever unknown reason. They storm the lands searching for the five Skyrunes. The General has hired Seeker, a personal ninja, to hunt them all down.

~~ T H E   P E O P L E ~~

The Theos and Humans both inhabit Skyrazor, though the Theos are generally considered more superior, and worshipped by the humans. They look identical to humans in terms of features. The only differences between them is that Theos may use magic at will, while humans must be equipped with talismans and special jewels known as Skyrunes to do so.
Theos also live to be 200 years at an average. Theos also generally have stronger wings than humans, and sprout their wings at age 5 on average.

(((( S K Y R U N E S ))))

As mentioned earlier, Skyrunes are precious jewel-like emblems that are worn to allow humans to cast magic. Magic may typically have any element, depending on what spell you are using. There are two categories of Skyrunes: Basic and Sacred. Basic Skyrunes are the most common, and can be any element. They can be purchased at stores, though they are quite expensive. Sacred Skyrunes come in five different forms: Heaven, Hell, Ocean, Land, and Hurricane. There is only one of each in the entire galaxy. These are the special Skyrunes that Tsunami is after, and give birth to magic five times as powerful as Basic Skyrunes.
Ocean Skyrune: powerful water magic.
Land Skyrune: powerful earth magic.
Hell Skyrune: powerful fire magic.
Heaven Skyrune: powerful light magic.
Hurricane Skyrune: powerful wind magic.
It is rumored that the Sacred Skyrunes give birth to magic powerful enough to regenerate the ancient Skyseals of fallen Earth. The whereabouts of these Sacred Skyrunes are unknown.
(**NOTE** No one's RpC should be in possession of any of the five Sacred Skyrunes, with the exception of Mizu and Nimbus, who are two of my RpCs. You are allowed to have your RpC retrieve a Sacred Skyrune sometime later in the story, but not right away in the beginning. Note that since there are only three available Sacred Skyrunes, not everyone's RpC will get one, that is okay.)
In contrast to the Sacred Skyrunes, Basic Skyrunes are more common, so I don't care how many of these your RpC starts with, or how many they'll get later.

The form of currency in Skyrazor is Caps. (for example, an expensive sword may cost 600 Caps, Cp when abbreviated).

The story takes place during the year 2966, three hundred years after the Destruction of Earth (DOE). This is known as the Sky Era, for future reference. DOE is the term used to describe the year when Earth was set ablaze. It may also be referred to as The Hell Era.

Your RpC may be either Human, Theo, or a blend of both, which is possible. He/She may also be of Royalty (a king, queen, etc.).

Your character may live in either Autumn, Spring, Summer, or Winter, and in any town. He/she may have an occupation of anything, ranging from a priest to a student to a soldier of the Tsunami Force. They can be equipped with any kind of weapon you can think of, including guns.

Your RpC MUST have wings, though the wings do not have to have sprouted yet.

Review Red's Roleplay Rules for general information of RP rules, if it is necessary to you.

!!! I know all this is very confusing because I've crammed so many concepts into it, so if you have any questions, please ask! I don't wanna confuse anyone. ^__^

^___^ Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy Skyrazor.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Nestec

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:33:08 PM »

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT POST RpC BIOGRAPHIES IN THIS THREAD! I WILL BE CREATING A SEPARATE THREAD IN THE CHARACTER PROFILES SECTION WHERE YOU MAY FIND THE CHARACTER SKELETON TO MAKE YOUR BIO!

Thank you!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:09:29 AM »
Here is the World Map of SKYRAZOR!!!

~~GROUPS~~

Tsunami:
-Mizu "The Ocean's Angel" (The cousin of the Winter Princess and the daughter of General Nauvi, who is the founder of Tsunami)
-General Nauvi
-Seeker
-Arion
-Nimbus (Recently recruited, works under Mizu)
-Syth

Wrath:
-Draco "The Bringer Of Death" (Leader/Commander of Wrath)
-Syth "The Bringer Of Despair" (Man of political affairs for Wrath and Draco's right hand man next to Djin)
-Djin "The Bringer Of Chaos" (First General of Wrath)
-Ryubi "The Bringer Of Shield" (Second General of Wrath)
-Myra "The Bringer Of Cyclone" (First Officer of Wrath)
-Din "The Bringer Of The Red Sky" (Second Officer of Wrath)
-Hex "The Bringer Of Thorns" (Third Officer of Wrath)
-Enyo "The Bringer Of Thunder" (Fourth Officer of Wrath)
-David "The Metal Body Assassin" (Soldier/Assassin, works under Din as Private Guard as well)
-Rena (Works under Din as Private Guard)
-Ian (Works under Din as Private Guard)
-Lafayette (Fay) (Works under Din as Private Guard)
-Void "The Bringer Of Void" (Works under Ryubi as Private Guard)
-Maxui (Works under Djin as Private Guard)
-Shin : NPC (Head of Department of Technology for Wrath)

Autumn Empire:
-Reios: His fake name is Denith Robinson(Son of the King of the Autumn Continent)

Individuals:
-Ed
-Nemo "Wildfire"
-Resth
-Piela
-Kenneth (Leader of a group of outlaws)
-Azuca
-Eden
-Edrich Wolfbane
-Stefan Dreadston 
-Alliana Dreadston
-Akiko Lieve (Peace Seeker/Maker)

EDITED BY - Red
Reason: I thought this would help alot. If you find an error, let me know and I will fix it.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 12:21:28 AM »
Nimbus' eyes slowly opened. A blurry wave of awakening enveloped him, and the morning light blazed through the glass of his window. The blurriness of the room suddenly molded into a crisp clear vision, as Nimbus lifted his head of silver hair from his pillow.
The light through the window softly illuminated the dark room. You could always tell it was morning by the way the birds sang outside, and by the way the sunlight seemed to dance into each corner of every room.

Nimbus sniffed the air, hoping to get a whiff of that sweet breakfast aroma of syrup and waffles that entered his nose every morning. It was the sweet cooking of Miss Vesta, the "mother" of the Wingchild orphanage, and the only real mother that Nimbus ever knew all his life.
He sniffed once more. But there was nothing.

Hm? Where the hell is the food? Is she not cooking today? Nimbus wondered, leaping off of the top bunk of the bed he shared with three other children younger than him. The bed was now empty.

As Nimbus stood in the room, he could tell something was strange about today. Something strange. He walked into the hallway. It was empty. He next headed into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror to see the tan face and silver hair of Nimbus Hestias.

"There's no one in the bathroom either, eh?" he spoke to his own reflection. Something strange.

He left the bathroom and headed down the steps to the first floor and entered the kitchen. Just as he had expected. No cooking today. Something strange.

When he looked into the living room and at the soft large brown couch, he found out why everything was so empty. There everyone sat around the fireplace, eyes wide and faces struck with anxiety. Their faces didn't change when they saw Nimbus.

"Nimbus, come sit down," Miss Vesta ordered him with a warm smile. "Join us, please."

Nimbus raised his eyebrows. "What's going on? Why are you all gathered up like this?"

No one spoke. They all stared at Nimbus with an awkward dazed expression.

"Why isn't everyone playing around and making a mess like usual?" Nimbus spoke to the younger kids. He then turned to Miss Vesta. "And where's breakfast? I'm hungry."

"You can eat later. Come sit down," Vesta answered.

Nimbus' voice grew to a yell. "Mother, what the hell is going on?"

"The Tsunami Forces are supposed to be coming today," Vesta finally got to the point. "They are searching the village."

"For what?" Nimbus asked. She didn't answer. "So are we just going to sit in here like this all day?"

"Yes. Until they leave," Vesta said. Nimbus then understood why everyone looked so frightened. The Tsunami Forces were not afraid to kill anyone who stood in their way. They destroyed whatever they came across if they needed to. They were not an army to bother. They struck fear into all the people of Daffodon.

"That's bull [shit]," Nimbus laughed. "We're honestly gonna stay in here like this? Just because of those damn soldiers?"

"Watch your mouth, Nimbus," Vesta scolded him. "And come sit down."

"No," Nimbus insisted. "I don't want to."

A nine-year old boy with red hair and freckles stood up. "Quit being so difficult, Nimbus! You're always complaining!"

Another girl about thirteen spoke up. "Yeah. Mother hates when you complain."

A five-year old child with black hair shouted, "That's why Mother hates you the most out of all of us!"

This made Nimbus open his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Was this the truth?

"Now, now, Silvester--" Vesta began, but was interrupted by the boy again. "No, it's the truth! You said so yourself!"

Nimbus just stood there in awe. She...hates me? Dammit. I should've known...just like all the other humans...

"Nimbus, I..." Vesta stuttered.

"No, you don't have to say anything else," Nimbus closed his eyes. "Hahahaha...I kinda knew it..."

"No, it's a misunderstanding!" Vesta tried to convince Nimbus the truth.

"No, no, I get it. Hahahaha..." Nimbus laughed. He opened his eyes, which revealed a glare of agony. "YOU ALL HATE ME, AND I DIDN'T DO A GODDAMN THING TO ANY OF YOU!"

Nimbus headed for the door, grabbing his sword and bow on the way. Miss Vesta blocked the door, with her arms outstretched.
Nimbus stopped. He wanted so badly just to shove her out of the way, and rush out the door, never coming back. But simple obstacles prevented him from doing so.

Memories flooded into Nimbus' mind. Vesta pushing him on a wooden swing. Vesta wrapping a bandage around a scar on his leg. Vesta flipping pancakes above the stove, with himself sitting at the table with a wide smile. Vesta tucking him into bed, beginning to sing a lullaby. Long ago, these things were, but to Nimbus, the moments felt close enough to touch. These memories were and would forever be the obstacles that halted Nimbus in a frozen trance.

He still stood there, his eyes held frozen on the floor. Both he and Miss Vesta stood silent. He slowly glanced up at her.
Her green eyes locked onto his the way a mother would when she is lecturing her child. Nimbus spoke softly, "Please move, Mother."
Strangely enough, she did just so without a single word. It was as if she too was struck with shock.
I apologize, Mother. But I just can't remain here any longer. Nimbus spoke in his mind, as if Vesta could hear him. He walked out of the door without any further words, forcing tears back into his eyes.

"He's gone, isn't he, mama?" A brown-skinned boy about six years old asked. "And he's not coming back, huh?"

Everyone else awaited Vesta's response. They were all thinking the same thing. In fact, they were all hoping the same thing.
A tear rolled down Miss Vesta's cheek. She didn't answer, and instead rejoined her children beside the fireplace. I made a mistake. I couldn't stop him from leaving...I'm a horrible mother...

Nimbus didn't know where he was running. Just to get away from the Wingchild Orphanage.
The streets were empty. Everybody in Daffodon was afraid of Tsunami, and no one would do anything to resist.
Nimbus reached the pier, where the docks stretched out into the ocean of sky. You could see an endless flood of clouds and sky from the docks. There Nimbus sat, staring hopelessly down into the clouds.
He launched a strong silver arrow into his bow, and fired it as far as he could out into the sea of air.
"If only I could fly. If only I had wings," Nimbus spoke as he watched the gallant arrow split through the clouds, as if the bow itself granted the arrows the ability to grow wings and soar through the sky. "If only I could fly like the arrows. Not even wind would throw me off course."

Nimbus smiled at this thought, watching the arrow disappear into the clouds. His eyes began to close, falling asleep. But a sight made him jerk awake.

A fleet of about five large airships began hovering toward the dock. Nimbus could just about make out their large silver structures. They were huge, in fact, and wore blue insignias. They belonged to the Tsunami Forces.

"Heh. The bastards are here, eh?" Nimbus spoke with a wide smile, and widened eyes.

He didn't know if he should be scared, nervous or excited. All he knew was that something had to be done. The Tsunami Forces weren't about to ruin his entire day, and he was sure of that.

### **** : : S K Y R A Z O R : : ****###

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 06:10:21 PM »
A light breeze stealthily carried Din's flaming wings across the sky, leaving heat waves behind him that which swayed the image of the sky. The tremendous speed of his flight created a loud winding noise as he flew. He had just entered the Spring Country near a city named Daffodon. Din's flight began to take a dive towards land and he landed firmly onto a large rock that became instantly charred when he touched it. His wings folded inward but remained out as he swayed his fiery blazing red hair back into it's usual style. A Tsunami aircraft flew over him towards a small village. Din waited a brief moment, then stepped off the massive rock and onto the grassy field that which began to catch fire and burst into flame as he strode through it. "The Tsunami are fools. They have no authority to claim my prey. For that, they shall all perish." Din spoke firmly as he began to progress towards the soon to be landed Tsunami aircraft, leaving his blazing field behind that that began to reflect into the sky a reddish glow from a nearby river.

The Tsunami aircraft had fully landed and Din, only a mile off still approached them with certainty of destroying them for getting in his way. If this is what they call a partnership, then they will all be terminated. The Tsunami aircraft had already began unloading soldiers but, now noticed who had just now arrived in their location, Din, The Bringer Of The Red Sky. A low class sergeant from Tsunami began to approach Din. "What are you doing here? As a partnership, you should understand why we are here." The Tsunami soldier asked as he gave their excuse. "The one thing about partnership you fools overlooked was... You do not get in my way and steal my prey!" Din shouted and just then Din's wings spread and at the same time, the tremendous blazing field behind him shot out in every direction, spreading greatly and at the same time, launching flame towards the Tsunami sergeant and the Tsunami aircraft. The aircraft now becoming engulfed in a hurricane of flame. More Tsunami airships began to fly about above, now observing the situation they got themselves into. Sixty miles off on the other side of the small village Din saw before, Tsunami aircraft, still unaware of the situation began landing more troops.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »
"Ahhh, I love mornings in the Spring Continent..." Reios exclaimed as he opened his hotel bedroom window and stared down at the streets of Sakura, already bustling with activity. He went inside the bathroom and washed his face, before dressing himself in his jacket and pants.

Minutes later, he had checked out of the hotel and began to explore the town, since he had just arrived the night before, and what a wonderful place it was, everywhere it smelled like a fresh meadow, and everyone was cheery. A while later, he reached the market and found it brimming with herbs and spring fruits and vegetables, and decided to buy some breakfast. Looking through the stalls, he picked out some strawberries and figs on sale, and at them as soon as he bought them. He soon sat down on a bench on the edge of town and looked out toward the edge of the continent thinking of where he'll go next.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 10:22:54 PM »
Wildfire roamed the streets of Daffodon, he was walking through the marketplace gathering foodstuffs and materials to build an airship. He had lived in the spring nation his whole life and seeing as he had no wings, needed a way to travel. He was enjoying his day, Spring Nation had to be the most beautiful of all the nations. A strong gust of wind flew his "cape" into the air. Spring Nation was never windy, what was going on? He looked up and saw an invading fleet of Tsunami Airships. He put down his goods and unsheathed his gunblade. A Tsunami operative jumped from the deck and sprouted his wings.

"Those wings...give them to me too." Wildfire said.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 02:48:06 AM »
Nimbus' eyes averted to the blaze of flames swirling amidst the air, not too far from where he was standing. There a man stood in a superior glow that looked like triumph to Nimbus.
Did...that man just set that airship on fire...? Nimbus realized how much danger he would be in by remaining there. Watching Din, Nimbus observed that he was definitely not a Tsunami soldier. Then who was he, and why was he here?
Not taking his eyes off of Din, Nimbus quickly retreated up into nearby tree with branches and leaves thick enough to hide anyone. He remained there, watching the man who had recently set a wrath of inferno upon the soldiers. Nimbus began to hope that he was there to help.

"Hmph. Doesn't matter," Nimbus grumbled. "I don't know him, so he's no ally to me. He's disturbing the peace here, so I'll get rid of him."

Not knowing the true dangers of the "Bringer of the Red Sky", Nimbus prepared a firm silver arrow in his bow. He held it up in the air, his arms outstretched but being sure to keep hidden within the tree's leaves. He steadied his aim until the arrow's trajectory was locked onto Din's neck.

I don't know what good this will do. I'll at least get a little info on him by seeing how he reacts to this...

The screams from the burning airship still raged on, but Nimbus held his concentration. Just when the screaming finally died out, Nimbus let go of the arrow, launching it out into the air, letting it rip through the air like a knife through butter, and the arrow kept its course towards Din. Nimbus grinned slightly as the arrow approached its target, hoping it would connect...

---

After landing on the western coast of Daffodon, Mizu began to get off of the lead airship. She smiled, inhaling a fair gust of air. Observing the town, she noticed the major absence of any children, men, or women. Her smile grew even wider.

"Great, no one to get in our way," Mizu began walking toward the town, speaking to a nearby Tsunami soldier who was unsheathing his Flash-sword, a technologically enhanced blade that emitted beams of light from its tip to help illuminate dark areas. It was daytime, but Flash-swords were still necessary for scavenging in dark houses. "That means I get to go wherever I want without any interruptions."

The soldier spoke, watching Mizu closely. "Lady Mizu, your father ordered you to stay on the ship. It's far too dangerous to wander out here. We're sending troops deeper into town, so you can just sit back and relax."

"I don't give a  [shit] what Daddy ordered. I've never been to Daffodon, so I want to explore it as much I possible before it gets blown up or something," Mizu protested, increasing her speed of progress, trying to get as far away from the airship and the soldier as possible, in order to break off on her exploration.

The soldier shrugged, then gestured to three other soldiers to head into the town. "Troops, remember what we're searching for. Don't let it slip from your grasp if you come across it."

Mizu closed her palm around the emblem she wore around her neck; the Ocean Skyrune. "Alright, if we get lucky enough, we'll find out where the Heaven Skyrune is. I'm getting sick of waiting for it to turn up."

She ran her fingers through her blue hair.

"And if someone already has it, then we'll just have to take them as well."

Mizu began her wandering around the town, a smile covering her face, almost ear to ear.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 03:14:08 AM »

Din could hear the arrow soaring through the sky. It almost made contact with him when all of a sudden, the arrow burst into flames and then into ashes. Apparently the heat surrounding Din is enough to toast any kind of low quality weaponry. The attacker was no concern to Din so he began to make his way to the town. Orders come first... Din thought to himself as he completely ignored Nimbus.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 03:29:52 AM »
Nimbus' eyes widened at the sight of the arrow bursting in flames. He watched the ashes sprinkle the ground.

Hm. Looks like some sort of fiery force field... He continued to hide himself in the tree's branches, watching Din walk into the empty streets of Daffodon. He has to be an ally. I just know it.

When he was sure that the fiery man was no longer around, he leapt out from the tree, landing softly on the rough earth. He glanced at the airship from before. It was completely dead now, as well as the people inside it, but Nimbus was sure he could still faintly hear engines from other airships.

"Are there some more on the other side of town...?" Nimbus began to head into the town, being sure to stay as far behind the fiery man as possible.

As he walked, he began thinking about Miss Vesta again. He began to regret leaving the house, for he was now alone outdoors, possibly surrounded by lots of danger, especially if there really were more airships landed somewhere in town.

~~~

As Mizu walked, she stared around at the buildings, which were all short in height and were covered in dark moss and vines. The vines extended form the rooftops, and dangled upon windows like natural curtains designed for blocking out vision into the homes.
Everywhere Mizu looked, there were vines dangling from something, be it windows, rooftops, or even street signs.

"I see why they call it the "City of Vines". What an interesting place," Mizu spoke to herself, crouching beside a bench to feel the vines that coated it. The vines were soft and green, and felt almost like some sort of pasta noodles. Mizu sat down on the bench, as if it were in fact her own hometown. Comfort enveloped her, as she closed her eyes and almost drifted to sleep in the arms of the soothing vine-bench.

A strict voice woke her up.

"Lady Mizu. You must not sleep on the job," a tall Tsunami soldier spoke, his Flash-sword aimed at her face and nearly blinding her. She covered her eyes with a palm.

"Leave me alone. Please," She muttered, standing up. "I was just getting used to this place."

"The troops of Unit E1 request permission to investigate the homes. Do you confirm?" the soldier continued.

"Uh, I thought that went by default. Yes, they can search the homes," Mizu answered with an annoyed glare. "I honestly don't care."

"Alright, then," the soldier walked away, heading even deeper into the town, followed by four other troops.

"Why is this town so empty...?" Mizu wondered aloud. "Is everyone really hiding? Well, I suppose that them being scared of us makes our job easier."

Mizu sat back down on the bench, attempting to regain the comfort she lost just a minute ago.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »
Wildfire ran to a nearby alleyway, people were fleeing into their houses or out of Daffodon. He didn't know what the big deal was about these people, but if this many people were afraid of them he had to use some caution.  Tsunami soldiers were getting close to noticing him, so he fled through the city's dark alleyways, he put his sword back on his back. The alleyways were too narrow for combat, he would have to resort to using his fists if anything happened. The dark alleyways were full of puddles which Wildfire never ceased to run through, the sky above lit the secret route, slowly the alleyways began to shrink, narrowing as Wildfire proceeded. Surely, he reached the end of his path and slowly walked to the street, things became much brighter, he poked his head out and noticed a young woman resting on a bench.

She was beautiful, but...calm? The town was being attacked and all she could do was sit there. He was a chivalrous man, but he was quite dumbfounded by her beauty and failed horribly at trying to warn her. Her slumped against the wall, their was no point in running anyways, he could take on anyone who attacked him. He growing evermore sleepy and by mistake let out an amazingly loud yawn attracting the attention of the girl, so called great assassin huh?

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
Ed was walking down the street when he heard it.  Someone was shouting something, so he went to the sound.  It was man shouting the words, he was short and stout, kinda sheepish in a matter of speaking.

"We just got word, Daffodon is under attack!  Daffodon is under attack!"  Ed walked over to man, he was sweating and full of fear.

"What did you say sir?" Ed asked.

"I said Daffodon is under ATTACK!!!"  he yelled.  Ed slapped the man's face and he fell backward.  Then he bent down and gave the man his hand.  He helped the man to stand and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for telling me this, now go home," Ed said.  He walked away from the man and darted upward sprouting his wings.  There was a momentary burning sensation where the wings had sprouted, after a few seconds, it had gone.  He flew a few feet higher then the tops of the buildings thinking quitely to himself.  "Daffodon... it has been a long time."

Then he flew off in the distance.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 07:33:30 PM »
Reios found he had fallen asleep on the bench, and immediately stood up rubbing his eyes.

"Ahhh, crap, this is what I get for staying up so late..." he complained.

He looked around him and saw more people around him than before he slept, all rushing towards his right hand end of the street. Upon looking to the left, he saw the amber glow of the Autumn Soldiers and their G45ks marching down the street.

"Aww come on, why this early in the day...." he groaned.

The lead officer, spotted Reios near the bench on the side of the crowd, and alerted the troops.

"There he is! Get him before he runs!" and the troops began surging through the crowd pushing through them with their guns and armor. Reios noticed they had spotted him and he joined the crowd, hunching over a bit to hide himself in the mass of bodies.

Once inside the crowd, he heard one of the crowd's people shout, "Oh God! The Autumnians are invading!" and another say "Why God why?!?".

Upon hearing these, he thought, "Man...I'm bringing more grief to these people, maybe I should get out of here." and Reios immediately broke off from the crowd into a side street looking for the nearest airport.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »
Din had now reached the edge of the small town and noticed the streets deserted and homes locked up for their own security. Why would Tsunami be here? Those aircraft don't appear to be first-class fighters so, I assume the HE isn't involved in this. That means, it's Mizu, "The Ocean's Angel". I will have a word with her then. Din thought to himself as he now made his way into the town using the vacant streets. After entering and walking a few blocks to the center of the city, he noticed a girl who he assumed to be Mizu since no one else would be so calm in this situation. This was her operation after all. Din approached the girl coming to him and then stopped when in a couple feet of her. "You would be Mizu, am I correct? I am The Bringer Of The Red Sky, I am here to annihilate this city on behalf of Wrath. I destroyed one of your aircraft back a few hundred yards as a warning to back off my prey. But, yet, you still come into the city. Explain the reason your here or I will eliminate you for getting in my way." Din ordered in a serious tone and expanding his flaming wings more as ash gently fell to the ground consistently.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 12:35:48 AM »
Wildfire was still out of site even though of his blunder, an assailant appeared. He threatened the beautiful young girl. Wildfire never really had a purpose in life, so he really didn't care if he interfered. The woman was beautiful, and he intended on not letting anyone harm something as graceful as her. He stopped however, why was he so prone to protecting her? She had been in his life for less than two minutes, he was acting quite rash. The sane thing to do would be to wait and see how things work out, Apparently she is an important figure in Tsunami and Tsunami held the keys to his past.

So Wildfire slipped deeper into the alley to keep out of site but close enough to be in earshot, he would wait silently for an utterance of anything important, but in his mind was the face of the young, her name filled his head. Mizu, the name of an angel.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »

Reios reached the other end of the alleyway and appeared on the street on the opposite side of where he was. He gazed up and down the street looking for traces of the Autumnian troopers and breathed a sigh of relief to see the townspeople still moving about and not a trace of amber in sight. Just to be safe, he reached behind him and grabbed his rifle from his back. He started down the street, eying the windows carefully. Eventually, he reached the main road from that passed through town, which was crowded by merchants, and travelers such as himself, but what was this? Damn, checkpoints had been set up at the beginning of the city limits, as well as at the airport.

He backtracked and found himself at a port city, where air ships give and take supplies in crates. Reios immediately sneaked into a crate and waited.

"Wow, strawberries, I'm glad I chose this crate. :D"

Suddenly, he felt being picked up and dumped into a metal place, since he had heard a clank upon hitting something. Then he heard the horn of a ship ready to leave, followed by a jolt and a rocking motion soon after.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »

Mizu was in no way intimidated by this young man, and she showed this as she thrust her fists on her hips with an indignant stare.

"Who the hell do you think you are? I thought Daddy made a peace treaty with you punks. You're not supposed to break it," she complained, closing her eyes in annoyance. "We're busy in this city. You can blow it up when we find what we're looking for."

Mizu paused to open her eyes once more. She scanned Din, noticing his fiery features.

"Though you do look like you could be of some help here. I have to ask though," She took a step closer to him. "What is your business here? If it interferes with my business, we might have some problems."

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

As Nimbus neared the first building, which was the town's bank, he thought to himself. Hmm...I'll get a better view of everything from up there.
After Nimbus examined the tall building, he readied himself in front of a long web of vines hanging down the side of the building. He gripped the vines, preparing to climb. His feet left the ground in one final leap, and he was climbing up the side of the bank with mild difficulty, holding on to the vines with much concentration. His bow, arrows, and sword all weighed him down by a great amount, but he climbed nonetheless.

He finally reached the top, and hastily threw himself onto the bank's rooftop, landing with a speedy roll that sent him a decent distance away from the ledge. He stayed low at a crouch, peering over the rooftops front ledge.

From here, he obtained a great view of the town. Daffodon was structured like a cross shape, with four ends extending out from the core. He could not see the entire town, but his view was enough to spot the cluster of home-sized airships perched at the western end of the town. He quickly spotted the insignia of Tsunami Forces polished on each airship's top.

What the hell, they sent more? Nimbus growled in his thoughts.

Nimbus caught sight of five troops in the northern end of the cross-shaped town (he himself was in the eastern part). Nimbus also spotted seven more troops down in the southern end, and two more coming from the airships.

That's fourteen soldiers in all. And probably more in the ships...

Nimbus began stealthily leaping across rooftops, being sure to stay out of the sight of anyone on the ground. As he progressed across buildings, he could occasionally hear voices beneath his feet. They were the frantic whimpers and voices of the panicked Daffodon citizens, hiding in their homes.

Hearing all this fear made Nimbus remember: these Tsunami morons invaded the town and they needed to be punished.

Nimbus launched a nice silver arrow into his bow. He pulled back the string, tightening his pull to charge up the attack even more. His eyes hovered over the group of five troops in the North end of town. They were trying to force their way into an young woman's home. Nimbus could hear her cries behind the door, as she desperately barricaded the entrance with furniture to prevent the soldiers from entering.

Nimbus locked the aim of his gallant arrow right onto the back of the neck of the lead soldier about to knock down the door.
In one splitting second, the loud BOOM of the kicked crumbling door resounded, an earsplitting cry escaped the woman's throat, and the arrow raced through the air, seeking the throat of its target...

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »
Once the swaying had become steady, Reios peered out through the crate looking to see if it was safe before stepping out of the crate of strawberries. Looking around he finds himself in a metal container along with multiple boxes. Feeling his way through the crate, he reached the door to find it wouldn't budge.

"Damn it. Locked." he cursed and felt for the locking mechanism. After seaching for a bit, he found the metal box that held it and pointed his rifle at it, hoping it would pierce and not ricochet back. Boom! The shot rang out through out the crate and the door swung open. Reios stepped out and looked around to find in a corridor holding about 10 more of these crates inside the ship's hold. Warily, he stepped through the corridor and through the main building to find himself on the deck of the cargo ship heading for an island with a city that seemed to be surrounded by aircraft.

"What the hell is going on over there?"

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »
Could it be?  Was Daffodon really under attack?  He had to see for himself, the more he thought about it the better he felt.  Daffodon was so small, why would anyone attack it?  He was flying over countless trees and villages, his voyage, long and well made.  His speed was impeccable once he hit the high winds.  Quite soon, Daffodon would be within his sights and he was sure he would be there to meet whatever lie waiting.  For now... the sky was his home.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 03:19:34 AM »
Blood sprayed into the air in an arch like a geyser, splattering the ground with the victim's suffering. As the frantic soldier died violently, clutching his destroyed neck, his four comrades became alert, aiming their Flashswords in the direction of the arrow's owner; their eyes quickly spotted Nimbus standing there tall and gallant.

"Look there!" one troop cried out, signalling to attack Nimbus.

"He's wearing something around his neck! Get 'em!" another soldier exclaimed, referring to the mysterious emblem Nimbus always wore around his neck like a necklace.

Nimbus darted over the rooftop onto another, readying another arrow. He turned around to see the four troops, already on top of the building with him.

"Where you gonna go, kid?" a soldier with red hair growled. His Flashsword was pointed out towards Nimbus, emitting a glaring beam of blinding light. Nimbus could hardly see, as he shielded his eyes from the ray.

"Get the hell out of my town, and nothing bad will happen!" Nimbus shouted, drawing his own blade from its sheath on his back. The silver steel gave off a massive glow reflecting the light from the soldier's Flashsword, an effect that caught Nimbus' eye immeidately.

"We're not leaving without the emblem," another black-haired soldier said, approaching Nimbus an extra step.

Nimbus prepared himself. So they want my necklace, eh? Sure, it's pretty spiffy but why would some soldiers want some jewelry? There's gotta be some reason...
Nimbus pulled out a small rock from his pocket. It was just something he collected while hunting. He figured he could trick the soldiers for at least a short moment. He tossed the rock with great force, sailing it over the soldiers' heads and onto a rooftop of a building behind them. They all turned around to watch where it landed.

"Suckers!" Nimbus cried out as he jumped from the rooftop down into an alley between two buildings, where he could hide.

All four troops dashed onto the other rooftop to retreive the rock that they thought was the emblem they were looking for. The red-haired man clenched his fist around the rock, realizing the deception.
"This isn't the emblem, you assholes. Get that boy!"

At this order, all four of the troops dashed back in the direction of the rooftop Nimbus was just on, seeking out their sneaky prey.