4M4Life.com

The Seige Of Belmonte Castle

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: The Seige Of Belmonte Castle
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »

As Senka walked through the woods in silence, she observed that dawn was awakening. The moon had not yet faded out of sight, but she could already smell the air of morning.

She had not been to sleep at all. She didn't understand why, but she did not feel the need to sleep like most other humans do. Senka had accepted the fact that she was not full-human, so she wasn't the same as them. But whatever other race she was, shouldn't she need sleep too?

Senka had once considered that she might be part-vampire. But fortunately for her, so many factors ruled out that possibility. For one, the sunlight did not bother her one bit. Senka had once read that vampires were weakened by sunlight. In other tales, Senka had learned that vampires also hated garlic. However, she had eaten garlic numerous times with her meals, as seasoning. The factor that seemed to cause denial in Senka's mind was that she did not lust for the blood of humans. Not at all. Sure, she may have killed many of them in her past, but one who slays is not necessarily lustful for blood. At least, that was the way Senka looked at the matter.

After a while, Senka began to enjoy the time alone. Helio and Thor were nowhere to be seen. She knew that they were somewhere in the forest, however. In fact, they could easily have been watching her from the shadows of the trees. The thought made Senka shudder, however, so she placed her mind elsewhere.

Senka was beginning to get thirsty when, by luck, she came across the river. How far had she wandered? Had the campsite been anywhere near a river?

She bent low to the ground, cupping her hands into the water to quench her pestering thirst. As she brought the cool water to her lips, she began to hope it had a pleasuring taste...
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Nestec

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

(( This RP not runnin' anymore? ))

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »
((I don't know, there really wasnt anyway for us to respond to your posts other than go to sleep))
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
((I need someone else to post >.>))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2008, 12:54:00 PM »

(( Eh, Shina, what do you mean? It's already morning now...o.O ))

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »
((mah bad, I'm sorry. I'll wait for a more opportune moment to post since I am aware of that))

Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »
(( I guess i am forced to post....))

Rovan stared at the river. He knew Senka had a joined him, his weird experience the day before held him from looking at her.

"Fine day isn't it." He said quietly, staring at the soft flowing river.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2008, 10:23:39 PM »

The sound of a young man's voice let Senka know that she was not alone at the river. She tilted her head upwards slightly, scanning the riverbed with narrow eyes. Her sight traced the shrubs and leaves along the river all the way to the figure of Rovan, who appeared to have chosen to rest there as well. Senka stood up slowly, unsure whether or not she should speak to him.

"Aahh..." was all that came from her mouth. She quickly closed it, then looked away. If they were to have some form of conversation, it would be started by him, not her. She reminded herself that she was not there to make friends.

She stood still over the river, watching Rovan from out of the corner of her eye.