4M4Life.com

TkoolD's Quantum Of Solace

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
TkoolD's Quantum Of Solace
« on: November 15, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »
This story, is about a day in the life of Tkoold, since all my fans have to wonder as to what one of those days really can be, i figured after the hell of a day i had that i would easily ablige, and for extra special ill do it uncut and unfiltered as i figure it wont be locked because the word filter will fix anything that  [cen] ing needs to be said.

So.. this day started with a Tug of War, i have friends on one side that have been my friends since i was 12,
i have always been their computer buddies and it was my Superior Nintendo Skills that we became friends because they played video games and it was what we had in common..

and on the other side, is Kinjo, i met him in 10'th grade and i owe him my forever friendship because he always seems to be there to provide the ultimate help i may need whatever it may be..

now it would be sad to say that im put in a position that ill loose no matter what i decide, and if that werent bad enough i waffle on alot of decisions that should be made by myself anyways..

So this comes to the matter, the matter of do i rejoin the people i played Wow with for most of the year and Buy the 2nd Expansion WRATH OF THE LYNCH KING? or do i take kinjo's advice and dont buy it dont play and just be out of the loop of somthing that can be fun but who am i to say cuz i donno whats fun anyways?

Either way if i dont buy wrath of the lynch king kinjo will be shocked and praise me but leave me to myself to other life problems that he sais i complain to much but am not capable or prepared to deal with...

and if i buy wrath of the Lynch king ill get praise from my other friends but may not progress much farther in my life as if to say some how i progress in my life anyways because myself i dont think i have.. and i dont know what it would really take to progress to be a better person and have a life style.. the truth is its just me
im good at being a free spirited person smart enough to be good at things but dumb enough to only do wreckless things or things with no future or just self serving entertainment that spends money but doesent earn it. More over, i figure if i got wrath of the Lynch King it might not be the last straw between me and kinjo but i know somewhere kinjo would be hurt and thered be nothing i could say..

So you guys not being partial to the 4m its up to you to believe me that i wouldnt disapear like last time that id play rationaly and still do other things, but even without that, what would you do in a position where you have friends that arnt friends and one wants you to do one thing and the other the other thing and there was no possible middle ground to keep everyone content and Mutual..

So that was the first thing of my problems that began last night / today,  and i guess its at a stale mate no descision made and maybe never one to be made..

the second things of the matter to how my day wound up like it did is just ive been realing with the economy, and my emotions.. im hurt on the $$ and i can do stuff but its a limited amount i can do.. honestly i have no buisness trying to afford girl friends but men need girls.. theres no denying it.. Just like theres no denying the fact that getting a girl friend has been a Failure devotion of my life since i was 13... so today my mind muddled in dissary and no confidence about anything that really should be done.. after cuddling myself in a fetal position for a couple of hours and reading kinjo's me me me me me me me me instant messages that i say to much about myself about my problems.

i finaly bottled up some of my piss poor me me me feelings and braced the world for another adventure and to make women go crazy at the MOA as i walk in and entered the lives of normal people, better off and in a different world Different galaxy then me..

so i walked around aimlessly in the mall, finding odd things to laugh about as some stores i was in had complete Junk, rather amazing if you ask me.. why cant i create junk and sell it for Millions of dollars...

but eventually i walked around and got to the stores that ive been in dozens of times, so i was in the wine store where every weekend gives out free wine tasters.. figuring i wanted to get drunk and hang around 6 hrs.. i much abliged.. and the girl serving them was nice to talk to..  as usual starting off i was pretty blunt talked to her about my day.. and asking her where i should go and telling her my goals.. like any nice girl shugged knew my problems... wished she could help but to my suprise said "i have a boy friend" so i dont know what to tell ya, and lol.. to my suprise of hearing that i replied yeah i know.. but i dont really want to go around the MOA and hit on all the cashier clercks either to that she smiled and laughed.. and i smiled back..

from there i walked on.. and saw a new resteront, it was pretty cool, i guess kinjo called me and he had been there before already.. it was a really nice mexican resteront and bar, and they had a DJ over there tonight with dance bar.. and things got better for me when i ordered a Long Island tea, i guess if i drink some hard alchohal its still easy for me to smile and all my problems go away.. i think its just cuz i cant feel the pain in my head anymore.. or just dont think of anything.. alas despite hanging around awile and getting pretty jolly and even dancing some on the dance floor, there wernt really any single girls over there intrested in meeting new people.. so i had to move on.. and with it being 10 pm all that was really left was the movie theater.. so i tried to call kinjo to see what he would recomend me watching or somthing.. alas as he told me.. he abandoned me.. aparently he would be on the computer but Incapable to answer his phone.. i donno why but its always how my life has worked out.. its really lame..

so to my suprise i Jumped right in and said to hell with it ive never seen a Bond Movie but ive known the culture and the idea all my life so Lets go see Quantum of Solace, and you know it may have been a little simplistic but honestly the Movie was Awesome! very entertaining full of action Inuendo and everything a bond movie should be, it actually makes me want to be a True bond fan and own and watch all of the Bond Movies not that i have the money i think it is one of the things ill pursue, and maybe ill run a 007 Blog or have kinjo make a Flash Bond websight Lol! anythings possible since we have flash zombies correct so why not Flash Bond!?

now as things had it i guess today was the opening of the Bond film, so the MOA had Free collectable T shirts for the first 500 people who bought Bond tickets, now my guess would be not everyone requested them because they were over on a table but as luck would have it they had a XL size shirt just for me so its AWESOME i have a Quantum of Solace T shirt, i was part of somthing new and big but meh.. once again only to enjoy it alone.. such is my life forever on end alone..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: TkoolD's Quantum Of Solace
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:56 AM »
I read 4 paragraphs and Im sending thisn shit to prison. get some sleep stop talking about your poor feelings, no one gives a  [cen] . the 4M is to talk of entertaingin things not about whining or justifying ones shortcomings. we all know tkoold has flaws, you dont need to make a deal about it.

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »
atleast you had a fun night out, but the mall of america wouldnt of been my first choice

and stop trying to make me feel bad for not answering my phone, i turn it off friday nights dont turn it on until monday, because work calls

you should of went to a real bar in mpls, or a club those were your first choices

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 07:41:37 PM »
guess no one likes bond

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 08:07:45 PM »
not the new ones, the dude isnt that good

connery was the best

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 08:36:55 PM »

Ads Strike again!

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »
wow thats intelegent adds there i think google hired someone to personaly view each thread and program the ad acordingly

Offline black death

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »
man, he is a fast typer then.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline pilot

• Pilotofdoom0
    • http://www.facebook.com/npraglin
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »
I think the new James bond was terrible.  It was barely a james bond movie.    And by the way
I am posting this off of  [assdance][dbz] my iPod touch because kinjo asked me too

Ya know pilot, even though i make fun of you a lot.. i actually admire you
honostly..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 12:24:37 AM »
Liar

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 03:24:59 AM »
well while you may be right that this last movie might not be considered a normal bond, i wanted a movie with action fighting and death so i was treated to exactly what i wanted, also my dad sais that this was the way bond was supposed to be as wrote in the books, he goes through some failures and kills people and almost gets thrown out of the Spy agency when somthing revitalizes him and motivates him and then hes the normal bond again. this is the chapter where the down turn starts.