4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2008, 06:35:38 PM »
Ian managed to find a decent inn in a relatively short amount of time. He checked into a room, dropped off his bag, and his gun with it; and left. He made his way to one of the shadier parts of the town, and found a pub. He entered the grungy, dank, dirty looking pub and took a seat at the bar. He ordered a drink and sat. He sat and listened. Somehow rumors that circulated through a city always managed to find their way to the lips of those that regularly came to places such as this. He listened intently for any mention of the word 'Tsunami'.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2008, 01:23:33 AM »
"Well I agree with your idea, simple and quick, now why don't we get out of this dark hole and get out of this ship?" Denith (Reios) suggested, by glancing towards the faint light shining through the doorway on the other side of the armory.

"But before we go, may you grace me with your name?" Denith said in the refined voice he learned when greeting foreign guests at the Autumn Castle.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
"Just call me Black, for now anyway," Ed said throwing his hand out for the shake.  He looked at Nimbus, waiting for the look of confusion.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2008, 08:18:44 PM »
The confused look came to Nimbus' face just as Ed had anticipated. He glanced at his friend. Fake...name? But why?

He's hesitated, opening his mouth to speak. "My name is..."
Alright, why be fake? I got nothing to hide, I'll go ahead and say who I really am.

"Nimbus. My name is Nimbus," he spoke, deliberately leaving out the last name. He didn't quite feel like a Hestias anymore. "There won't be any need for hostility. I promise, I ain't gonna hurt you."

He turned to face Nemo.

"You two just go on ahead and get off this ship if you want; I won't stop you. I have my own agenda." He began to walk toward the exit door.

==================

The Queen raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"We mean not to offend you, but we have become quite apprehensive of your military position. We've begun to suspect that this nation may be planning an assault against a neighboring country," Seeker lied.

"I understand your anxiety," the Queen replied, feeling quite offended by the accusation. "But why are you concerned? Even if we are planning an attack, you would still be safe. The territory of Wrath separates Winter and Spring, so you are under no real danger."

Arion began to sweat. We should have come better prepared for lying like this.

Seeker replied, "True, but we've formed treaties of protection with the Autumn and Summer. We cannot allow you to take action against them either."

Arion's mouth dropped open at the quickness of Seeker's response.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2008, 05:25:02 PM »
Fay studied the two men speaking with the queen. He's nervous. Nearly sweating. The poor soul. I believe that one is Arion. Not the brightest fellow of the bunch... But that Seeker... He's sharp. I'll have to watch out for him. He's wonderfully sly! He's completely relaxed. Haha, it's great to see someone with brains these days. Fay thought to himself with a smile. He took careful note of what was said between the Queen and the Tsunami Officers.

Offline *The Pen*

• The Mic Sits..Waiting for the Melody of a Voice...
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2008, 10:55:53 PM »
"Alright ladies! Listen up. See that there? It is Sunflown! A.K.A, our next target there is a farm at the edge of the town.
We'll raid it, gets supplies, make the men soldiers or servants, and leave the women! Understood!?!" Kenneth Reho, the bandit leader. There was a small mumble from the members.
"UNDERSTOOD?!?" Kenneth shouted back.
"YESSIR!" they all shouted. Theymounted their horses and took off.

"Mother, Mother! Come quick!!" Piela shouted. "The tomatoes are growing faster than they should be!" Her mother and her father rushed over. "Piela, whatever you do, keep doing it, it's excellent!" her father shouted.
They were special to Piela. They were her sister's. She wanted to plant them before she died.
All of a sudden, pounding sounds on the ground arrived.
Piela looked up. "What's that noise?" About 30 horses showed up with men on them, armed. Kenneth swooped his hammer down and took the head off of a farmer.
                                      Piela was knocked unconcious after her horrifying shriek. Kenneth grinned as the barn was destroyed. "Fill up those sacks! Get every Tomatoe, Potatoe, Onion, and everything in between!" the soldiers hopped off of the horses and plucked plants out of the ground.
When Piela woke, everyone was dead. Everyone. All of the plants had been taken. Men from the other side of Sunflown were giving people hospitality. Piela looked over at her Tomatoes...
...Gone...
She was in rage. "NOoooo! MY beautifil tomatoes...I'm sorry sis..." she began sobbing. She looked up as someone was comforting and in the distance, was a group of horses.
She stood, wiped off her tears and let out her beautiful, sky-like wings and took flight after the stampede.
                                          "You idiots! Did I order the death of anyone?" Kenneth shouted as they stormed off on the horses. Kenneth, knowing he killed someone first, topped the yelling. He let out a large sigh as many of the soldier began to sigh.
Kenneth stopped. "Stop, everyone stop..." he ordered. Everyone stopped.
There was a faint sound of osmething moving very swift.
All of sudden Piela comes in sight with four light whips in hand. Just as she gets close enough to attack, Kenneth whips out his hammer and the weapons collide...!
I WRITE WITH A PEN OF AN ANGEL

**//:THE PEN:\\**

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2008, 08:52:40 PM »
Reios went forward to shake Black's hand and said,

"I'm happy for your allowance to us to go about our business, but if I may inquire, what ARE you doing in the darkness of an armory on Tsunami airship?"

He went back to his place next to Nemo and occasionally eyed the faint light of the doorway, on the lookout for any suspicious Tsunami guards or anyone who might happen to enter the armory.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2008, 02:24:50 AM »
Sitting at a table near Ian inside the bar, a young man and woman were enjoying some sort of alcohol from a large mug, sharing the beverage. They spoke in careful, but slightly loud voices. Anyone within twenty feet could hear their gossip just fine.

"...been here for almost an entire day now. Who the hell knows what they want...?" the young man said, shaking his head.

"Leon, they always want the same thing," the young woman said, her voice quieting a little bit. "They want to take over the world."

"Okay, that sounds just a bit too diabolical and unrealistic," Leon replied. "Think about it, Jasmine. If their intentions were that harsh, someone would've stopped them by now."

"Who would've stopped them? They're the superpower of the entire world of Skyrazor! There is no authority over them that could stop them..."

|||||||||||||||||||||

Indeed," the Queen spoke, giving the King a glance. "Fine then. My husband and I shall sign your papers, but under one condition. I will be dispatching a small troop of soldiers to accompany your patrols."

Arion and Seeker nodded in unison. Arion handed the Queen the papers, and she began to toggle through the papers, signing the ones that required her attention and permission. Occasionally, she would turn to the King, softly whispering several quiet sentences into his ear. Perhaps the King really did have a say in some things after all.

|||||||||||||||||||||

« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2008, 11:32:29 AM »
Ian, who was sitting and listening intently while casually sipping his drink, managed to pick up the not so quiet words of the pair at the table. He tilted his head in their direction and listened, attempting to filter out the sounds of the other bar goers, so that he could get some whole sentences. Perhaps he would not have to wait quite as long for information as he thought he would...

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »
"Well, if it's not too much to ask we'd rather not say..." Ed said.  He realized after he said it that he might be talking for Nimbus, (since he doesn't know what the agenda is) so he said nothing else.  He looked at Nimbus for recognition.

"At any rate, it is important, and I am sure we must leave and attend to things very soon," Ed said.  He hoped leaving the ship wouldn't become too much of problem, he guessed that was everyone's next move.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2008, 05:22:17 PM »
Myra grinned at the sight of the Queen actually accepting Tsunami's request. She is actually letting them search the place? What a foolish woman. Myra commented in her own thoughts. Maybe I should participate in this little ‘search’.

----

Din and Enyo had finally reached the castle after dodging through the endless sea of people that flooded the streets in every direction. Enyo dragged Din behind her by the hand as they went up the steps to the door and past the guard stationed there who appeared rather confused by the girl pulling along a young man. “We’re just here to look at the artwork if that’s ok!” Enyo called back to the guard after she pasted him anyway.

Enyo finally stopped when the two got into the castle deep enough and started seeing many paintings and sculptures on the walls. “Look at this one Din! It’s so beautiful!” Exclaimed Enyo in an overly excited girly voice as she pointed at a painting of a sunset..

Din deeply sighed in apparent boredom. How did I let myself get dragged to such a place?… Din thought. “Oh, yeah. It’s quite nice…” Said very monotone and not appearing to be looking at the painting at all.

-----

Rena began to wonder if there was anyone on board the Tsunami airship at all. Every hallway and stairway was completely deserted. Rena sighed. guess there really isn’t anyone here to talk to. “Hello? Is anyone here?!” Rena called loudly throughout the ship. There was no answer. Rena sighed again. “No one’s here…” Rena said sadly to herself.

Offline Snow

« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2008, 10:34:27 PM »
Azuca jumped off the hay wagon that he rode into town on and yelled out a loud "Thank You!" so it could be heard over the city sprawl. He put his hand in front of his face and swung it from side to side it as if to wisp away the smell of dirty donkey. He took a moment to look around the city vista. Victorian in appearance and vibrant in life, he took his guitar and swung it around his back, combed his hair with his hand and started walking down the street. He walked by a street vendor, stole an apple a bit into it and kept walking. The juice dripping down his lip. "Mmm, delicious! Haha well it is SPRING nation." He tossed the core into a trash receptacle and walked towards a small corner cafe, the sun gleamed down directly on it's window blinding Azuca as he passed, his hair shimmering in the light. Across the street a group of people Azuca's age played stickball, and a young male short in height hit a monster of a home run directly into Azuca's cranium.

As he staggered across the sidewalk he tripped and tumbled over articles until he finally fell onto a bench.

"I'm so sorry! Does it hurt?"
A girl Azuca's age asked."

Another male came to his aid and stated "Eden, I think that's self explanatory. Here bud, let me help you up." The teen said offering his hand to Azuca.
"Flow is what keeps you running, what keeps you alive."

Offline Nestec

« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2008, 05:20:35 AM »

Leon sighed, slowly shaking his head as he gripped his beverage. He glanced up, staring across the table at his girlfriend.

"Regardless of whatever their true intentions may be, we don't want them in our nation," he protested. "And believe me, we're not the only ones who feel this way. As soon as they get done with their little meeting at the palace, they'll be glared upon and maybe even attacked by the people. They will meet resistance from us."

"Protest would be incredibly foolish," Jasmine said, her tone growing cold and depressed. She leaned back in her seat, tilting her head back to stare at the shadowy stone ceiling, her silky blonde hair hanging to the floor. She closed her eyes, speaking, "You heard about what happened about a month ago in Summer nation, right? About the Tsunami soldiers who arrested teenagers for speaking bad about them?"

"It's madness," Leon said, gazing into the drink. "Tsunami absolutely must be stopped, before havoc is let loose everywhere."

:::::::::::::::

"Aaaah-la-duuuum, dee-daaaaaaa...." Mizu sang, her soft voice trailing into the steamy air of the bathing chamber, as she slowly cleansed her body. She was aware that she had been bathing for almost ten minutes now, but the passage of time did not disturb her. She relaxed, running her soapy fingers through her wet, sapphire blue hair. Lost in wonder, she did not hear the voice of the female calling out within the halls of the airship...

:::::::::::

"Like I just told my friend here yesterday," Nimbus spoke, turning to face Reios and Nemo. "I just lost my home. I got nowhere to go, nothing to do. The only thing left for me is to avenge my town, and punish whoever set fire to it."

He turned once more, finally heading out of the armory and into the hallway. He stepped out into the shadowy hallway, which was only slightly illuminated by the weak morning light that peered through the small window at the far end of the hall to Nimbus' left. To his right was staircase, which most likely lead up the main deck of the airship. "I don't mind if any of you follow me. Your lives will just be at risk if something big happens between me and Tsunami," Nimbus spoke, holding his arm out to stop the door from closing, so that they could hear him.

::::::::

After about half an hour, the Queen finally got ready to dismiss the Tsunami soldiers. After she handed them the signed papers, they all stood at the door, prepared to head back to the airship.

"You may begin your 'investigation' after you've received our supply of agents. You'll see a small fleet of green Airpods approaching your ship," the Queen explained. "They will be led by General Pedallus, one of my most honored men. He'll come to you in about a day or two, so know what to expect."

"Thank you for your time, ma'am," Arion and Seeker thanked the woman, then they exited the chamber. As they walked out of the palace doors, Arion laughed and shook his head.

"So it looks like we can't do sh1t until her little agents show up," he said. "Sounds to me like she's giving herself time to hide whatever we might find otherwise."

"It does not matter," Seeker said. "If your speculations of the Queen's intentions are indeed correct, then her efforts shall be futile. I assure you that."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2008, 01:24:25 PM »
"Geez, are you guys trying to create a bloodbath here or something?" Myra asked Seeker and Arion as she suddenly appeared next to them. Myra liked to demonstrate her superior speed and used it to suddenly leave her hiding spot and reveal herself beside Seeker. Her arms were crossed and showed no sign of a nearby threat. "By the way, there was a mouse on the balcony. I'm sure he heard everything. I just thought you guys would want to know." Myra said coyly, tilting her head to the side as she looked at Seeker.

---

Enyo skipped to each painting to another with Din staggering slowly behind her. Enyo finally stopped and looked carefully at one particular painting. The painting showed a peaceful little city with the sun shining down on one side of it leaving a dark shadow being cast out from the buildings it contained from the other side. There was a small heading in print at the bottom of the painting that said: Daffodon.

Enyo's cheerful expression faded. "This is that one city, huh?" Enyo asked Din who was now observing it.

"Yeah..." Din replied sounding much more melancholy than before.

"It was a beautiful city. But it looks sad at the same time." Enyo said, not really figuring a way to explain how she felt about the picture.

"Yes, and it will be again someday." Din muttered quietly to himself. There were then footsteps that were heard coming around the corner down the hall. The voice sounded very familiar to both Din and Enyo...

Offline Snow

« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2008, 01:37:44 PM »
Azuca groaned in pain, he grab the boys have and started running in circles and finally fell to the floor, he grabbed his head and yelled:

"IT HURTS!
"Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch...."

"Here, let me help." Eden replied.
She slowly began to form ice around the bump to reduce its swelling. The boy sat Azuca up straight and asked:

"So you're a musician huh? Where are you from?

Azuca tried not to notice the girl bending over in front of hm holding his head and tried to answer the boy.

"Mabase, it's not anywhere around here. It's on the edge of Autumn Nation."
"Flow is what keeps you running, what keeps you alive."

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
Content with the information he had gathered, Fay quickly sat up and quietly left the castle. Before leaving, he briefly browsed the library in search of interesting books, however... his curiosity caused him to wander off into what could become of the present situation between the Spring Nation and the Tsunami Forces. He could not focus into reading the material. He could only process what data he had gathered. After borrowing 3 books, in exchange for 3 of his old ones, he left the castle, bidding farewell to the guards whom allowed him entry. Fay begun to walk the streets of Blume to find a place for dinner, as it was becoming later into the afternoon. He dared not speak out loud to himself about his findings for fear of other spies. Perhaps the girl he sensed following him would be nearby. No matter, though. To him, she did not appear to be one who would bring harm to him. Although he was curious as to whom she worked with.

Before finding a place to dine, Fay decided to spend the afternoon in the Tavern. He had been anti-social for far too long on his way here and all day at the castle, so thus he decided he would go try to mingle with some town-folk. "A glass of your darkest ale, sir," said Fay, to the bartender. "That'll be all, though."

"Why sure," replied the Bartender. "I'll fix ye right up. Smith, fill'er up!"

The man apparently by the nickname "Smith", responded with a quick "Aye", and went back to work.

With a bright smile, Fay received his beverage and took a nice big gulp. Sighing with satisfaction, he proceeded to pay the Bartender for the wonderful mug of ale. With his spirits in hand, Fay began chattering away with the locals. To find out information, he was unsure. But to have a good time? Sure. It's been a while since I've had fun like this!, Exclaimed Fay, as he spoke with others. He figured he would spend the afternoon there, until it was late enough for a nice bite to eat.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2008, 09:01:34 PM »
"Hmmm, I think Nemo and I can handle whatever Tsunami can throw at us." Reios (Denith) remarked to the man who spoke.

"Lets accompany Black and his friend up to the main deck, shall we?" turning his torso towards Nemo, before he began walking towards Nimbus' direction.

« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »
As Ian sat and continued to listen he overheard another group of people sitting at a side table, though not too far away. It appeared that he had indeed come to the right place in his search for information on Tsunami. From the little he had overheard he could assume that Tsunami was a relatively common topic here. Now, if only somebody knew where they were to found...

Offline Nestec

« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2008, 01:46:36 PM »
Arion glared at the girl, clenching his fists.

"It's not safe to just try and surprise a Tsunami soldier like that," he threatened. "You could get killed."

Seeker took a step toward her. "This little 'mouse'. Would it happen to understand Tsunami's intentions here in Spring Nation?" His voice was calm, yet bold and interrogating. He stared at her intensely with his cold, piercing eyes.

[][][][][][][]

"I'm not trying to accuse of having poor stealth or anything, but I want you to be careful," Nimbus said, already starting to feel burdened. He was not used to working in groups. "One bad move and we'll probably all be thrown off this ship."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2008, 11:32:01 PM »
Myra gave Arion a confused look. "Are you stupid? I could kill you so fast you wouldn't have even realize you died." Myra replied, looking down on Arion completely.

"As for you, Seeker. I'm pretty sure the man was very well capable and could very well know much about what you plan on doing. But what do I know? I'm only the First Officer of Wrath." Myra said apparent sarcasm as they began turning the corner.

Din and Enyo had already been staring in that direction from the familiar voice they had heard. Right away, they both noticed Myra and bowed their heads slightly with respect.

Myra was a little surprised to see both of her subordinates together and at the same location as her. "Oh, well if it isn't The Bringer Of The Red Sky and The Bringer Of Thunder. I heard you both have some time off, though I didn't think I would be seeing you both here." Myra spoke casually now in front of her own people.

"This here is the one who erased Daffodon within less than a minute." Myra mentioned to Arion and Seeker as she pointed to Din with almost a cheerful tone of voice and also rather modest in a chickeny way. "You wouldn't mind if the three of us accompanied you guys for awhile, would you?" Myra asked politely.