4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »
Kiyoko gaped at Oro's words; of course she had wondered the same thing, but through reevaluation and resistance to call him out on it, whether that be because she was far to nice or by other means, he was bold to have spoken up, but maybe could have thought of such a reply himself, if he weren't so quick drawn to words. Tsumi too, was bold and loyal as a dog, for speaking up so. Admirable, but she had always respected Tsumi in such a way.

She observed Lynx speak with the couple, and automatically noticed that the girl, Aiko, seemed to make most the choices and do most the talking for the both of them. She wondered further what Hotaru really wanted, and who exactly he really was.

She gave another soft laugh at Ren's behavior, how old was she? And she observed Angel once more, smiling in his direction as he agreed with her perspective. Characters such as these would certainly be interesting to travel with, she thought, curious to know what personal relationships, be it friend or something more, would form from being together for the next 60 days. Would they really all become friends? Or would spending so much time with each other be a driving force to push them away and create tension in the group? She sighed, only one way to find out!

And so with that, she followed them out, observing the glyph. She'd seen something similar to it before, was it in a book? Certainly the magi who had trained her hadn't used such a thing, for this was for use in light magics and she had studied in the art of wind magics. She moved over to a corner, doing just as instructed, standing beside Lynx, with an empty spot beside her. She pursed her lips, this was strange to her, and she was maybe even made nervous by it, though she knew she was safe from harm's way.

"Well, what's there to lose, I guess." she thought outwardly, smiling, glancing at the others awaiting them to take their positions in the glyph.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »
Oro stood up as the entire group headed outside the doors following Sesu. Oro kept one eye on Tsumi as they made their way outside. Creeping up to the huge Glyph that was drawn by all the monks Oro stared as one by one people took their spots. Oro pulled Bloom Gold up onto his back and tilted into a hip sit.

"Ok so what the heck is this thing for? To see the evil that truely lurks in the souls of all us individuals? This is sinister... what a man doesn't want revealed is best left alone."

Oro thought hard as he stepped onto one of the points of the Glyph and stared at the monks around him vigilantly.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #322 on: June 12, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
Angel smiled at Tsumi and Oro's bickering.  He had to admit, he found it entertaining when others fought over nothingness, especially when something else (much more important than the bickering) was going on.

Angel made his way out with Sesu and the others for the ceremony.  The Glyph, though he did not like to admit it, was a type of magic he had never seen conducted.  As he specialized in the dark arts and he was tasked for hunting down bandit mages and the such, he had never witnessed magic other than the kind that hurt you.

So it was a relief to Angel as he stepped into his position of the star glyph.  Hopefully this doesn't take too long... he thought, looking around at the others intently.

No body seemed to be in a hurry, but he knew what was waiting in the back of everyone's head.  We have sixty days left...
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2009, 10:26:27 AM »
Xander ducked low and rolled to the right away from Le'Scott.  Hopefully, this'll give him the footing he needs, although I don't think it will be that easy, Xander thought standing up.

He brought his sword to his front and began to pace right slowly, all the while eying his enemy, the man with the hammer.  It suddenly occurred to him that these men were all together, I mean after all, they did all attack at once, and in formation.  Could there be more? Xander thought intensively.  Well, it didn't matter, they could take these guys, maybe not quickly, but they could take these guys.

Xander charged the man and jumped just ten feet away from him, leaping towards him with his sword across his chest.  Ready for an overt slash attack he launched his sword outward at the man, awaiting response.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2009, 04:11:13 PM »
(( You know Angel, I have to admit, I liked that post of yours right there. I was like... Hmm... That was good. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »
(( I'll wait one moment for Fifth. A lot is going to happen at once. ))

Offline DNAngel

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »
((Shish, don't give away the story!))
((just kidding))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
((Awwww, tanx Wed))

« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2009, 12:07:25 PM »
Le'scott saw the opening that was just created when the man with the chained hammer threw the blunt end at Xander. Le'scott stood up and released his claws from a fist making a loud schrill that pierced the air like a thousand spears. Le'scott wasted no time quickly running at the man full speed the air flowing through his hair.

" He has no idea what i have in store for him this wil be quick and easy!" Le'scott said as he rushed looking at the man.

Just before he reached the man Le'scott went into a deep slide on the ground with his legs infront of him and his claws hanging out on each side of him. Le'scott was aiming for the mans wide stance.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2009, 06:07:38 PM »
The giant senshi saw Le'scott  coming and gripped his chain in his hands tightly, bringing them up to block his oncoming attack again with a metallic clang and scrape against his steel chains. Xander then was already pouncing on him again. He then tugged quickly on his chain from the hammer's end in attempt to bring his hammer flying back to him. While this was in progress, the man twisted and whipped his chain around to deflect the rest of Le'scott's blades and then block Xander's sword the same he did Le'scott. His hammer was now on it's way back, flying right towards the back of Xander's head.

Adam was now withing seven feet of Aure which allowed her katana to reach him if she wished. Adam was still trying as hard as he could to parry the scimitar senshi's quick attacks against his slower scythe.

Aure was eying as Adam was up to and she finally understood what Adam was doing. The double-edged sword senshi awaiting his chance to strike Aure was also watching the situation intently.

Shit! I know what they're trying to do! The double-edged sword senshi thought, his expression going tense. "Yang, look out!" He shouted to the scimitar senshi whose name was now identified as Yang.

"Aure, now!" Adam shouted and fell backwards as he could and rolled further in Aure's direction. At that exact moment, Aure took her attention off the double-edged sword senshi and swung her massive katana sideways at Yang, the scimitar senshi.

Yang was apparently taken off guard despite his ally's warning. Aure's quick slash of her giant katana cut his mid section and all the way through his body, cutting the man clean in half with a huge spew of blood in the direction of the sword swing.

The double-edged sword senshi then charged at Aure to avenge his friend but was blocked by Adam who finished his roll over to Aure with his scythe. Adam then brought his right leg up and landed a powerful kick to the double-edged senshi's chest while their weapons were locked together from Adam's quick block with his scythe.

"Ooof!" The man coughed as he was kicked backwards several feel. Adam then regained his footing and stood firmly next to Aure who just completed her sword swing.

(( Questions about anything, please ask. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #330 on: June 14, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »

As Hotaru and Aiko followed the rest of the group outside of the inn, the two continued to hold hands (although Hotaru appeared reluctant and somewhat embarrassed). When they reached the glyph, Hotaru felt Aiko's hand gently slip away from his own.

"Alright, go ahead," Aiko said to Hotaru. "You heard the monk-- I have to stand aside."

Hotaru nodded, stepping wordlessly onto one of the points on the shape. As he glanced around him at the rest of the group, he couldn't help but feel mildly inferior. Tsumi was apparently a skilled weapon-crafter, Ren and Shiv were keen with magic, and Lynx, Oro, and Angel definitely seemed to possess immense power and skill. Kiyoko hadn't seemed all that fearsome, but Hotaru was sure that even she was concealing some power.

What did he have though? Hotaru certainly relied on the dangerous power of his fireflies, but without them, he was of minor value. His skills with the knife which he used were not all that intimidating either.

Hotaru sighed, finally lifting his head upwards to look at the sky. His fireflies whirled around over his head, like a cloud of divine protection...
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #331 on: June 14, 2009, 10:16:40 PM »

What did he have though? Hotaru certainly relied on the dangerous power of his fireflies, but without them, he was of minor value.

((I love those things...))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #332 on: June 14, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »
Unsure of what to do, since he was mid-air, Xander let gravity descend him.  He estimated the time the hammer would take to reach him at the current velocity in which it was traveling. It will not be here in time, he will have to take adverse action... SOTD prodded Xander.

So, continuing his attack on the man with the hammer, Xander hoped for the best, and prepared for the worst.  Boy was it getting cold.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #333 on: June 14, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »
(( deleted ooc ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #334 on: June 14, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

What did he have though? Hotaru certainly relied on the dangerous power of his fireflies, but without them, he was of minor value.

((I love those things...))

(( PFFT! LOL Sorry, I'll try and post as soon as possible. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2009, 02:33:29 PM »

(( Lol, Hotaru luvs 'em too. ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #336 on: June 18, 2009, 01:04:41 AM »
(( Stoic needs a little response in there. May need to be more active from here on. I don't think I have anything else for my RPCs to say for now. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2009, 01:36:02 AM »
(( Alright, Lynx, Shiv, Ren, Tsumi, Angel, Hotaru, Oro, Kiyoko... That's everybody I'm sure. ))

As the glyph was fulfilled by the final person, the outline of the glyph began glowing a bright blue and it flashed in shades of lighter blue and white.

The circle surrounding the young warriors was now completed filled by the stray monks and joined the rest praying. Sesu joined the monk circle as well. "You don't have to do anything in particular, just remain still as we commence the ritual. Please pick up the eight-jeweled- bracelet on your designated star point after were finished, I will then explain what they do." Sesu instructed as he then joined the other monks in prayer.

After a few seconds the monks then started a chant in some other sacred language neither Lynx or Shiv, nor Tsumi could understand.

After a minute the entire glyph illuminated in pure white and then began to levitate the glyph into the air. The glyph then broke don't into a flowing spirit-like appearance and flowed like a river around the eight individuals. As the chant reached it's climax, the spirit-like glyph then sped up it's flowing movement into one quick zoom as it seemed to get vacuumed up by each of the eight warriors equally. It seemed as though vagrant souls became weary of their homelessness and decided to busy themselves into them.

The monks ceased their chant and stood patiently. Sesu raised his arms to address the eight young people who remained standing in the now empty circle of motionless monks. "Now please, put on the bracelet we set out for you. They will help with finding elemental stones. There are eight jewels on the bracelet. Whenever you're near an elemental stone, the jewel of that color will glow. For example, if you're near the elemental stone of forest, the green jewel will glow brightly." Sesu explained as he now approached the circle and monks now began leaving their formation around them.

Tsumi, Shiv, and Ren all were already working on equipping the bracelet while Sesu was saying this.

"I should also mention that at this time, any evil individual who wears this bracelet will feel enormous pain throughout their body as if their on fire." Sesu added very quaintly. "This helps to keep out the evil and help prevent our last mistake." Sesu smiled.

Shiv gave Sesu a glare, but said nothing as he finished adjusting the bracelet on his right wrist.

Lynx very hesitantly put the bracelet onto his right wrist. His face very serious. After fulled equipping it he approached Sesu. "We're ready for the next step." Lynx announced very directly. Both Sesu and Lynx gave each other a long serious look. Sesu then lean in close to Lynx and whispered in his ear. "Your right eye must feel like it's burning right now, doesn't right?"

"Yes..." Lynx whispered back.

"Don't worry, the pain should go away within 24 hours." Sesu reassured Lynx in a very quiet whisper and then stepped back from Lynx, waiting for the others to finish his instructions.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2009, 01:54:33 AM »
Kiyoko stood looking at the bracelet for a long moment. She knew she wasn't evil, but this started to feel a lot like games that these monks were playing. She leaned over, and lifted the bracelet off the ground, letting it dangle before her, curiously. Then smiled, "And with this..." she slipped the bracelet on, "The adventure begins..." she said quietly to herself.

She must have been expecting to be feeling some sort of pain, or something... But upon putting it on, she felt nothing. So she stood there still, curious. "What now?" she wondered.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »
Oro looked long and hard at the bracelet then at all the others around him glancing at how the adults were resorted to children by wearing colorful bracelets. Oro curled up his nose and stuck the bracelet inside his jeans, it should still work the same either way.

“enough with the child’s play lets get going, if they say we only have sixty days then we are already digging our graves staying here at this temple.” Oro said stepping out of the glyph then walking toward Sesu. “ I trust whatever your going to tell us next is going to be something that we couldn’t figure out ourselves.” Oro said in a hushed sarcastic tone.

Planting “Bloom Gold” next to his feet Oro sat staring at the elder monk and all the time thinking of this journey ahead. The lives of his people will be lost and countless others if he didn’t aid this caravan on this journey. Oro doesn’t know the ways to purge evil like the holy monks, but he would surely help these individuals even if he didn’t want to.