4M4Life.com

River City Ransom 2 confirmed for Wii

Offline Famardy

• Sticky Fingers
    • DeviantART
River City Ransom 2 confirmed for Wii
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:27:45 AM »
http://www.destructoid.com/river-city-ransom-2-confirmed-for-wiiware-in-japan-197221.phtml

As you may have heard last week, there's a bona fide sequel to River City Ransom in the works. Miracle Kidz has now revealed that the Wii will see Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari 2 released via the Japanese WiiWare download service this summer. The game will see later release on PC next year.

On the one hand, there's this purist in me who says that a sequel to River City Ransom belongs on the Wii in a spiritual sense. All its related games have been released on Nintendo hardware. But there's another part that knows this means that the hopes for online co-op are practically non-existent. And there's a third part which says that it probably won't matter because it seems to be a crapshoot as to what games are going to see release outside of Japan. Although there's always Atlus...

There's also an emo part of me whining about what a fractured soul I have, but he's small and we don't pay any attention.

It's been a while that the Wii has a good WiiWare game that's worth downloading.

SSB Brawl Code: 0646-3158-1452

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: River City Ransom 2 confirmed for Wii
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 08:38:12 AM »
oh wow, i still remember playing part 1 when i was a little kid

good ol' days :)

Offline Famardy

• Sticky Fingers
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
I noticed that right now Nintendo is barely releasing any good WiiWare or Virtual Console games that often.

SSB Brawl Code: 0646-3158-1452

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 10:50:22 PM »
i think they are SECRETLY working on their reply to microsofts kinect

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:21:48 PM »
Their press conference at E3 this morning was totally lackluster. The WiiU is kinda throwaway and all of the games are just rehashes of previous games. They never bother with anything new. Sticking to your guns can be a good thing, but Nintendo's guns are jamming.
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »
Nintendo has always rehashed their stuff. Theres over 200 games in which Mario shows up in. I really like the idea of the WiiU as it does blend motion-control elements with more 'hardcore' gameplay titles.

Also, have to take a dump while playing WiiU? Take the controller with you so you don't have to stop your game! :Dc~!

All the systems advertised games that are already established franchises, the majority being the third party developed. So many "______ 3"!!

Medieival(sp?) Move looked cool for the PS3 using multiple weap-motion control without an inventory window.

The Sony Vita was really impressive that its going to KILL the 3DS because its more powerful, less gimmicky, and costs the same.

I felt old when I realized Halo 1 came out like 10 years ago. I hope the remake comes out for PC, as Halo: CE was really fun on PC even tho it didn't have a campaign mode.

[kata]