4M4Life.com

Godly Combat

Offline Ishtarvanii

• I will eat you if you just ask.
Godly Combat
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »
Plot

Since the beginning of time itself, there have been many Gods to roam the heavens. However, all wanted dominance over the realm of Earth... but how to decide? After decades of war the Lords of Purgatory, War, Pestilence, Famine and finally Death sought an answer to the fighting. And so the tournament was born.

Every 1000 years the tournament was played and the winning Gods reigned supreme. In the first tournament there was, Zeus, Aires, Apollo, Hades, Poseidon. Those were the Greek fighters. For the Norse fought, Thor, Loki, Odin and Oor. For the land of Egypt: Ra, Horus, Anubis, Osiris. For Japan, Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Amida. For the Mayans: Kukulcan, Quetzalcoatl, Chaac and Yum Cimil.  Ect.

Those were the original fighters. a tournament of might, the members changed throughout time but the game was always the same.

Rules

1) Each fighter was allowed one weapon of any kind.
2) Each is required to take on a human like form to enter Purgatory.
3) Each fighter is allowed one assistant to help them outside the fights for any other needs.
4) If any fighting happened outside of the arena they were expelled from Purgatory.
5) A fighter, God or not, can only take so much....
6) No godmode (haha funny pun), auto hit, ect. Else risk forfeit.

Gameplay

Fighting will be drawn up on a tree. You can be any God you want from mythology. You can have any one melee weapon, as for powers, create your own, but keep them as realistic as you can and run them by me. Be creative with your character; don't use clichés (EX: Zeus in a plain toga.) Be creative, have fun, and remember it's all just for shits and giggles! 

Without a little bit of envy nothing can be accomplished.

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´****Hate`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******