4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:38 AM »
((Okay well I posted that too soon, accidentally I guess, I don't know what happened, and then I thought Red posted before me, and got all confused, but problem is now fixed! The post screwed up at a good point I guess, so I didn't edit it, I let it be at where it was, so no more confusion would become of it. =D Yay! -Addy))

Kiyoko glanced up upon hearing the familiar voice beckon to her; turning just slightly to glance over at whomever it was. She laughed softly, and smiled "Of course!" and she smoothly, without ever missing a step, made her way over to the rest of the group, peeping over Lynx's shoulder curiously. "Seeing Tsumi's stuff?" she questioned, in an attempt to strike conversation. "He really is a good blacksmith, the only one my father's ever trusted when purchasing weapons. He's who forged my own weapons, when I first got them."

She glanced up, offering Tsumi an encouraging smile, then back down at what Lynx had in his hand.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »
"Thank you for the praise, Kiyoko." Tsumi said as he continue to examine Lynx's katana with much interest. "Man, Lynx, would you know whoever made this sword? The skill of it is beyond comprehension." Tsumi asked Lynx as he tapped away at the metal.

"I wouldn't know, the sword is more than five times older than I am or something." Lynx replied to Tsumi. "I'm twenty by the way." Lynx added as he looked to Kiyoko as if saying it to her with a smile.

"You look quite young, how old are you Kiyoko-chan?" Lynx asked Kiyoko maintaining in smile

That Lynx... I hope he knows who he's talking to... Tsumi thought to himself.

"Tss, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." Shiv announced quietly and turned over. "You should go to sleep too Ren since you're still a kid." Shiv added.

"Am not a kid!" Ren pouted.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »
Torquoise eyes gave a glance towards Lynx, her snow white hair shifting with her movements, as she paused for just a moment before answered. She smiled sweetly, "Just a year younger than you." she replied, "I'm nineteen!"

She didn't know much about weaponry so she had very little to contribute to their conversation, but she would try to contribute as much as possible. She glanced up at Shiv as he announced his leaving, "Sleep well!" she called to him kindly.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2009, 11:39:17 PM »
"Ohh, I would have thought younger." Lynx replied. "Whoa!" Lynx shouted quietly. "These are so spectacular!" Lynx praised Tsumi.

"Haha, why thanks Lynx." Tsumi replied with embarrassment.

"Oh... What's with this big scythe? It's halfway wrapped up in clothe." Lynx asked as he held the half wrapped scythe in both hands. "Do you use this?"

"Only when I'm serious." Tsumi replied.

"Ohh, I see." Lynx said and set it back down and then turned to Kiyoko.

"So, is there anything you're hiding miss Kiyoko?" Lynx asked with a charming smile. "Like an ability?" He added to emphasize what he was clearly talking about.

The night was getting darker now and Tsumi had already gotten a fire going with ease. He boiled water over another smaller fire.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2009, 11:56:19 PM »
Kiyoko's cheeks started to turn rosy pink as she blushed slightly, "I uh..." she started, "My father had hired a mage to teach me wind magics. I don't think I'm very good but..." she continued, "I try my best!" She smiled at that.

This boy, she had decided, wasn't like the gloomy one. He, from the beginning, had put on a happy smile and shown an optimistic sunny side to himself. He was handsome and charming, and perhaps a little flirty, but his company would be well appreciated at they went. She also sensed some feel of mystery from him, how he covered his eye, and always seemed happy, but then, she decided, she may have been over analyzing things. She decided finally, that she was fond of this man... And that was her first impression of him...
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #425 on: August 06, 2009, 12:42:29 AM »
Angel looked wearily around at his traveling companions.  His thoughts became disturbed by strange realizations that perhaps they would all be gone very soon.  And with that realization, he thought perhaps he would get to know the one's he died alongside.

"So, is there anything you're hiding miss Kiyoko?" Lynx asked with a charming smile. "Like an ability?" He added to emphasize what he was clearly talking about.

Kiyoko's cheeks started to turn rosy pink as she blushed slightly, "I uh..." she started, "My father had hired a mage to teach me wind magics. I don't think I'm very good but..." she continued, "I try my best!" She smiled at that.

"I relish in seeing others perform their magic, perhaps you could show us a preview of the things to come?" Angel asked Kiyoko curiously.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #426 on: August 06, 2009, 03:57:11 AM »
"Ohh! Another mage. So there is a water mage, water apprentice, and a wind mage. Then Tsumi and I make two swordsman." Lynx stated. He then looked to Oro and Angel who were seemingly very quiet. Lynx observed them. "Uhmm... You..." Lynx said trailing off as he looked to Angel. "And a musician...?" He added Oro.

Oro straightened up as he held his lute in gently in hand while hearing Lynx mention him. "Yes, you could say that." Oro replied quite mysteriously.

"Hmm... Anyway, yes, I don't see why not show us a little wind trick or two?" Lynx said in support of Angel's suggestion. "But let's not get too out of hand." Lynx warned with a wave of his finger playfully.

"Hehe! Ren wants to see too!" Ren shouted with random waving of arms.

"I thought you were too little to be staying up." Tsumi said bluntly to Ren.

"What! You!!!" Ren shouted, expressing a frustrated face though still in a friendly way. "I'm not a kid!" Ren defended herself. "Look, I can do things too." Ren then held up on hand carefully and sucked up water molecules from the air and condensed them to create a swirling watery sphere in her hand. "See! See!"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2009, 07:26:05 AM »
Kiyoko turned a few more shades of red, feeling like everyone's attention had suddenly been focused on her. She smiled at Ren, as she defended herself and summoned her own magic, "That's very good." she praised as she glanced at the others. Then laughed sheepishly, "Alright, well I guess it couldn't hurt to just do a little display for you guys."

She glanced off over the grass, as she recollected what she'd been taught of the art of wind mastery.

"Wind magic is about control over your environment, calm and peaceful, but affirmative, and sometimes, when need be, chaotic. Watch the breeze, what do you see?" A tall man questioned, his hair messy and brown, his features soft beneath his glasses, as his gentle honey eyes watched her. He was around the age thirty, but still seemed younger by appearance.

Kiyoko looks before her, questioning, "I... don't see anything, Yasa-sempai..." she murmured, upon the time of the memory taking place, she was much younger, perhaps twelve or thirteen; her hair much shorter, tried back in a single braid with her signature flower at the button.

"And yet you see everything; wind is unseen, it is always there, but never noticed; trickery to one's vision. It is always illusive and confusing, manipulative of both spirit and mind; this is the power of mirage. A manipulation of perception." Yasahiro explained to her. "There are three common fields to learning the skills of magic. That is simply the first, the easiest mastery." He rose one finger.

"The second is the most well known characteristic however; movement." He pointed towards a cherry blossom tree, little petals dancing in the breeze. She watched with wide eyed curiosity taking every bit of information in, and observing carefully what he was pointing out to her. "This refers to the flowing motion of the wind; guidance and direction. It works with not only physical properties, like the way the wind moves the petals of the blossoms, but also with with a shifting in emotions, depending on the flow of the wind. It can help clear one's mind and ease one's tensions, focuses you one what is important, and realigns you back on the right path." his second finger rose as he spoke, considering each word as he went on.

"And finally and perhaps the most confusing quality of the wind; clarity." he rose a third finger, "Understanding the wind, and all that pertains to it, and existence itself. Do you understand, Kiyoko-san?"

She smiled, nodding her head exuberantly, cheerfully. He laughed, "Creating wind with your powers is one thing, but it is much more efficient to combine both physical abilities with your magic..." He grinned, watching her eager expression, "How bout we end this lesson and start again tomorrow?" he offered, as she pouted.

"Awww, but-" she went to complain.

"You have other responsibilities Kiyoko-san, and besides, you're much too advanced for your age, I'm thinking was should start slowing down the lessons." He replied already walking back towards her house. Her father had a small personal dojo with vast training grounds for her to practice at, along with some other locals, that paid for the lessons provided.

"Fiine..." she muttered, and followed after.

She glanced back at the group; it sure had been a while since she gave any real effort into using her powers. "Wind has three levels to it; physical, mental, and spiritual." She started, "It can cause pain and hurt, it can alter perceptions, and it can influence emotions."

With a wave of her hand, the winds had already begun to pick up, as she rose her paper fan high, and struck it across the winds, the wind cutting forth, and shattering a tree a good thirty feet away from her. The winds eased up, cam came to an abrupt stop as the night suddenly became still, and she focused what little breeze was left in front of her, swishing her hand through the air, to form a small whirling swirl of wind, that started ripping at the ground weakly. It stoop maybe two feet high, and died off just as soon as it started. There two were common spells, but powerful physical spells as well. As the very least they were what Lynx had referred to as "tricks".

((Teehee, didn't mean to make such a long post... =P Sorry -.- Probably the longest post you're gonna get from me for a while...))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #428 on: August 06, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »
"Whoa! That's really amazing Kiyoko!" Lynx praised, his face awestruck.

Ren on the other hand was confused since the tree Kiyoko cut was so far away and hard to see in the darkness of the night.

"Oh yeah, Shiv and the other two are trying to sleep." Lynx suddenly remembered. "Anyway, I'm very envious of you Kiyoko. You too Ren. I wish I had abilities like yours. I'm just a simple swordsman. Haha." Lynx laughed.

"Simple swordsman, eh?" Tsumi questioned. "Well, he's your Wind Cutter Mr. Simple Swordsman." Tsumi said as he tossed Lynx his katana. Lynx skillfully sheathed the blade in midair just by maneuvering his hips to catch it. "Or should I said Shield of Akata." He added.

"Haha. Where'd you hear that from?" Lynx asked feeling quite embarrassed of being called by such a name.

"A blacksmith should always know the names of their customers." Tsumi smiled.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #429 on: August 09, 2009, 02:43:49 AM »

Hotaru and Aiko readied their "camping" site mostly in silence. Hotaru was simply lost in thought, his mind tracing back over his conversation with Kiyoko. Aiko turned an attentive ear towards the rest of the group, listening to their conversation as she prepared for bed.

"Aiko," Hotaru finally said to her, ending his mental trance. "...What do you think so far? Of the others, I mean."

Aiko turned to face him, thinking for several seconds before speaking. "I like them. Well, most of them at least. Oro and Angel seem a bit too reserved and mysterious." Then she sighed, and added, "...but maybe all they need is a little comfort..."

Her voice trailed off, as she caught sight of Kiyoko's wind magic. Her eyes widened, and as she turned to face Hotaru once more, she eagerly squeaked, "Did you see that? That was really cool!"

Hotaru, who seemed to be shrugging off any possible signs of being impressed, shook his head softly. "Don't make such a big deal of it. We'll be seeing things like that everyday, I'm guessing."

With that said, he lowered himself to the ground, apparently ready to call it a night. And without another word, Aiko followed suit.

You're right, Hotaru... It kinda makes me think...how are we gonna keep up with these people...?

Aiko's eager ponderings carried her gently into a silent sleep.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #430 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:22 PM »
Kiyoko blushed rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, "Nothing too amazing, just little tricks... They don't come in use when I have conflict hand to hand; that's why my father bought me a katana also, but... I can't use a sword well..." she trailed off. That was her biggest fault in battling; fighting near hand to hand. From a distance she wasn't half bad, but face to face, up against each other in battle... "Being able to defend yourself like that, that is what is really amazing! I wish I could fight like that..." she trailed off then smiled, looking up at the sky, in really was a beautiful night.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #431 on: August 10, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »
"Well... It's getting late. I think I'm going to get some sleep." Lynx announced as he laid down. "Kiyoko, you know, I could take some time and show you how to use that sword of yours sometime." Lynx suggested.

Tsumi was already getting ready to get to sleep and was laying down as well.

Ren seemed tired too and crawled up alongside her brother Shiv.

Weird how those other young kids are off by themselves... Lynx thought as he was referring to Hotaru and Aiko.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #432 on: August 10, 2009, 11:52:48 PM »
Kiyoko smiled, her whole face lighting up, "I would like that very much!" she replied grateful, "Could be fun!" she offered, laying down what things she had with her. She set herself down, and gazed up at the star lit sky, "Sleep well..." she said softly, in nearly a whisper, to those she was surrounded by, as a gentle breeze wafted past, cooing her off into unconsciousness. Her lithe frame curled up against itself, to maintain warmth beneath the blanket.

The night was still, or at least from what part of her still remained awake, the night seemed still. Even to wind was at ease, as she slept.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #433 on: August 11, 2009, 03:57:02 AM »
(( Nestec, I give you and I permission to God Mod Fay, any of DNAngel's characters if he doesn't post soon, and Ian but I will most likely take care of Ian and talk to Stoic. We need to get this moving despite the absence of people. By the way, I began fighting out future fights already which will be one of the first fights which shows Radiance. But feel free to beat me to it Nestec.  You should come over sometime soon. How about tomorrow or Wednesday? ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #434 on: August 11, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »

(( Is Whalesdude absent too? Alright, I'll use it when necessary, I suppose. I can most likely go to your house this Sunday if the Student Council meeting gets cancelled, which is starting to look very possible since so many friggin people are gonna miss it. lol ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #435 on: August 16, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
(( Nestec is a slacker. What happened? You were going to pick Eric up at like one but never showed up. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #436 on: August 17, 2009, 12:37:09 AM »

(( Huh? When was this supposed to be? I haven't gotten to use the truck for like a week... ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #437 on: August 18, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
((=3 Who ish we waiting for?))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #438 on: August 18, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »
(( Probably me... ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #439 on: August 18, 2009, 10:06:44 PM »
((=P Oh... well get to it!))
10 Luffle Points~!