Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do not delete.  (Read 3002 times)

AnimeFreeze

Do not delete.
« on: September 11, 2008, 05:20:46 PM »

Until tomorrow please.

NEWS BREAK!

The Erikobbystan military has bombed a Royal Archadian military base in a neighboring nation. The base was actually filled with volunteer soldiers of then nearby nation. The nation had only a self defense army and are required by law not to fight back. Royal Archadia is preparing to mobilize her army. However a tragedy has occurred in Bahamut. In the downtown sector a local government building lying near the capital building. Luckily most buildings in Bahamut are 90% reinforced by steel and damages are minor. Rex Andujar is preparing to speak right now.

ShinamoriAoshi

• Ruler of the 4M!
  • Awesome Points: -2
  • The Original Pervert
Re: Do not delete.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 07:43:54 PM »

Rex Andujar stated this,

"We will not stand whilst these terrorists plague our nation and our close ally, Archadia

I have already put out the order to mobilize troops to protect the safety of Bahamut and Archadia, I am aware it is against law to raise an army, but we need them, if not the Erikobbystanians will keep coming back and back, and as the leader and citizen of Bahamut, I will not allow this to stand! It is for the good of the nation!"

Andujar was applauded by the many citizens that attended his speech as well in other cities around Bahamut cheering with the love for their country.

We have also gotten word that the Bahamutian Army is assembling at the border between Erikobbystan and Bahamut and ordered to wait until Archadian reinforcements arrive, which is projected to be in about 3 days.

Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »

lol this was for Facebook, this dude decided to kill 50,000 of my citizens in an app.

ShinamoriAoshi

• Ruler of the 4M!
  • Awesome Points: -2
  • The Original Pervert
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »

Oh, I thought you were just messing around and I decided to go along with it :P

and what do you mean by kill 50,000 citizens in Facebook?
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up