4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #360 on: June 20, 2009, 11:03:26 PM »
(( You remove everything where you controlled Nestec's character... Actually, I would remove Nestec's character completely. He gets to choose where he enters the story, not you. ))

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #361 on: June 20, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »
(( Fixed. Once again my bad for  [cen] ing up. ))
Awesome Points: 575

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #362 on: June 21, 2009, 12:48:57 AM »
((Red, what do you mean staying an extra day? I thought you were moving there? Or are you just scouting the place out for now?))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #363 on: June 21, 2009, 01:00:56 AM »
(( I'm just checking it out for now. I'm moving here after next year when I graduate. ))

« Reply #364 on: June 21, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »
((Oh, for some reason I thought you were done already...))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #365 on: June 22, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »

(( ????? ...Oh, lol, I missed it... Well, Addy, I'll be posting soon probably, I still dunno how I wanna jump in yet... ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2009, 04:37:04 PM »
((^^ lol okay! =] i would like the first posts to be made soon tho... am impatient! haha))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »
Sesu sighed and then stepped forward, indicating he has some last words. "You all have completed the last step and are allowed to leave at anytime. Just keep the information we are provided you in mind. Return here within sixty days with all eight of the elemental stones." Sesu reminded everyone. "But beware, Van may have affiliates lurking behind the scenes. So be careful!" Sesu warned.

"How do we go about deciding who the leader of this entire group is?" Lynx asked.

Shiv groaned. "I don't know. We don't even have to travel as a group, right? As long as the job gets done everything is alright." Shiv said, proving a good point.

"Yeah... Well, staying as a group is probably the best thing to do for now. And we will need someone who settle differences if issues come up." Lynx replied to Shiv.

"Hmm. Well, if someone is going to lead, it most certainly should be an adult." Tsumi pitched in.

"Aww! Ren wanted to play leader." Ren whined sarcastically and smiled widely at her own comment.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »
(( Did Fifth want to do something new? Or are we waiting on me? >.> ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #369 on: June 22, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »
Kiyoko moved over to join in the conversation, "Um, excuse me... But, I agree that we should probably stick together, and perhaps picking a leader now would be a bad idea, no? I mean... We don't actually know each other, wouldn't the wisest option be for us to remain equals in the beginning and let nature take its course? Those of us with a personality suitable for a leader is the one who will eventually earn our respect... After all, what if it is in fact the innocence of a child, like young Ren, that in a journey of this type, will lead us most effectively? We aren't sure what we're getting ourselves into... I think it's best not to make things any more complicated."

She smiled, "I'm sure we can work together, right? I mean, why else, of all the other people in the world, would it have been us eight who were selected, unless there is some qualities in us that are similar, as different as we all seem to be." She looked over the group brushing hair out of her face, "One thing's for sure though, we don't really have time to sit around debating it..."

A breeze blew gently, caressing the gentleness of her features, and dropping serenely, quietly. It was that sort of calming, alluring wind, that you could almost hear it whisper sweet soft words into the ears it blew ever so gently against, reassuring that in the end... everything would be alright.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #370 on: June 22, 2009, 10:15:09 PM »
"Gah! I guess you're right, Kiyoko. Your name is Kiyoko, right?" Lynx replied as he stretched his arms up high and took a few steps in an opposite direction. He then crossed his arms and took a look around to admire the small monk village. "But you know, we actually have fifty seven days to gather to stones and be back here. Since it did take a total of three days to gather all of us." Lynx reminded everyone.

"Yes, that's true..." Sesu said in a sighing manner. "I just thought it would be a bit discouraging..."

"I understand. But that's fine. In my opinion, I bet with the eight of us we could complete this thing in about forty days." Lynx said cheerfully as she turned around to give everyone a lame thumbs up.

"Yeahhhh!" Ren said back to Lynx with the same thumbs up and extending her words to make them more comical.

"Ughh... You two are so strange." Shiv said, scratching his head.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2009, 01:49:03 AM »
Kiyoko offered a smile, "Yeah, that's my name." she replied softly, she hadn't accounted for those three days, and just now realized their true amount of time. She glanced down at her bracelet, then back at the group.

"Not discouraging at all! I agree with Lynx!" She smiled then grinned widely, turning away. She glanced back at Shiv, "What's wrong with being a little weird?" she wondered aloud. "Personally, I prefer weird guys." she glanced away.

"So do we get to leave now?" she asked, more announcing it to the group, than Sesu, for he had already told them they could now leave.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #372 on: June 25, 2009, 02:36:29 PM »

"Ugh..." Hotaru groaned, burying his face in his palm. "I can't handle so many annoying people."

"They're not annoying...they're just unusually positive," Aiko reasoned with a grin, giving Hotaru a light elbow nudge in his side. "I would prefer it if you be more like them, mmkay? That way you're not such a downer!"

"Hell no," Hotaru snapped back at her. He didn't care if he was bringing down the rest of the group with his dry mood. What did they mean to him? Absolutely nothing, especially since he had just met them.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #373 on: June 25, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »
Angel remained silent throughout the conversation.  He agreed in full with Kiyoko, mostly because no one dominated him in the chain of command.  He had never met anyone who exerted authority over him and now would not be the time to start, especially since now was a time of crisis, where any wrong moves on their part meant a slit throat or a broken carpace.

I keep my hide safe... Angel thought quietly.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #374 on: June 25, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »
((good question, I think it could go either way...))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #375 on: June 25, 2009, 06:39:30 PM »
(( I'll just say, Angel, I don't think Angel is around to see Nimbus at all. He's in EAST District and you're in WEST. You have your Districts messed up. X-D ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2009, 04:07:15 PM »
((Oh, am I supose' to be in West, cause I'm actually in East right now, I can change...))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
((Oh, am I supose' to be in West, cause I'm actually in East right now, I can change...))

(( Stay with your assigned group. Haha. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2009, 02:33:00 AM »
((double posting... oh wellz... RED YOU NEED TO POST ALREADY! You too Neschen >.> And uh.. Whales, I would tell you on MSN, but you seem to be ignoring Addy, so I will tell you here.... POST!!! That is all...))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2009, 02:17:06 PM »
((ok shoot, I missed something then, I'm supposed to be West?  and who am I supposed to be with?))