4M4Life.com

Final Fantasy XIII planned for release on Xbox 360

AnimeFreeze

Final Fantasy XIII planned for release on Xbox 360
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »
Told ya Square Enix would be smart and start releasing games on the 360 to provide for the North American audience.

Since Square Enix has been losing money in the North American and European markets with Sony they have decided to open up to local powerhouse companies. Particularly Microsoft! Final Fantasy Versus XIII is still however Sony exclusive. I am no Xbox fanboy, I still love Sony, no matter how much they have messed up in the past few years. To me the PS2 can still kick the PS3's ass, and the PSP's time shall come. A new trailer was released st E3, showing one new character and the world of Pulse and Cocoon. Details are slim, but along with FFXIII, Star Ocean 4 will come to Xbox. Does this mean Kingdom Hearts 3 (If it will ever exist) will come to a Xbox platform?

black death

Re: Final Fantasy XIII planned for release on Xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »
this belongs in video game chat.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:00 AM »
very nice! stupid sony and the ps3

the only good thing about the ps3 is blu ray players in a year or so will be down to 150 or 100, i saw one for $270

also the ps3 will be cheaper too

black death

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 04:00:05 PM »
ps3 rocks.

DONT LET ME EVER HEAR YOU SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT AGAIN.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
Yeah, everyone loves PS2 and now they say SONY HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHIT...

what the hell

[kata]

black death

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 06:44:55 PM »
people are still thinking about the mess up they did when they sold it. it isent expensive anymore. and now it has WAY MORE games and better games! and it has better graphics than the xbox. also i dont like the xbox games. they arent the kind that i like. also there is alot of downloadable stuff for the PS3.

also this topic is now a ps3 versus xbox argument topic.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
Since AF never gave detailed info on the original subject?

[kata]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 03:09:38 AM »
I like that they kept their controller layout. it lets me jump into games without having to learn a new controller layout

[kata]

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 03:52:02 PM »
I agree with the L2 and R2. Yeah, I updated the topic but forgot to mention that the Xbox 360 version is a port, meaning it is being specifically made for PS3 then brought over to 360. The Xbox CAN NOT handle the PS3's graphics so it's either going to be downgraded a notch or put onto multiple disks. I hope it has multiple disks. THEY WILL BE RELEASED SIMULTANEOUSLY. The PS3 and 360 versions will be released the same day, and at a much smaller gap between the Japanese release! No more 6 month waiting lists. The RPG powerhouse that SE is, will this destroy "Japan-exclusives"?

IN other Square Enix news.

Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain Of Memories is coming to the Western World!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »
Nah I hope not. I hate how KH takes weeks out of my life.

[kata]

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »
Nah I hope not. I hate how KH takes weeks out of my life.

Too bad.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 01:51:49 AM »
Ok, here goes

PS2 was a cash cow of Sony, as far as I can remember though, but they did take a large risk with the PS3 and are taking hits for it. But, since they're doing to the PS2 like they did with the original Playstation, which is really pissing me off, but at the same time they are sort of forcing all gamers alike to switch to the PS3 or else you can't play the new games, such as MGS 4, or Bad Company to name a few.

Nintendo, needs to get better games with the Wii, and they're getting somewhere with the Wii zapper and different controllers for it, but to be frank, some of the games suck, and get boring really fast, such as bowling. Although they are bringing in money for its new way of playing. And as I said in another topic, they need to lay off the mario games, such as the Mario Parties, it got old around number 4, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, I mean, seriously, why the Olympics, why not just make it another Mario Party?

Although, Nintendo pulls out its aces with Brawl and other exculusive games for the Nintendo, but they too are also discontinuing to make games for the Gamecube, I mean, it took me forever to find a copy of Twilight Princess in my town, and it was used, I think they would make much more money if they continued the games for a while longer, therefore ranking in a little more cash.

Microsoft is a different story, they pioneered the graphics on the systems, where Sony is trying to catch up with the PS3, they really did well with games such as Halo, Gears of War, and COD 4's internet play, but they are sort of becoming a mix of Sony and Nintendo, which I believe is giving them an advantage over the other 2 companies. Although, they are creating some bad habits like Nintendo's "over doing" the games, like Halo for example, which makes me hope that they just immediately stop making games for a console when another comes out, which will milk some extra money out from the devoted gamers and eventually the regular gamers, but for me, it really makes me want to play something else and I usually play something on the computer or on another console.

The computer has and I hope will be a strong front in the future, which gives Microsoft that extra push for other things. The only thing I hate about it is having to update and update your computer like every 6 months, since game companies go for the "realistic" things now, which demand higher and higher standards, which force you to shell out thousands and thousands of dollars just to play a game.

Overall, They are each powerful over certain fronts and are all unique in a way, but they all have a bad side, so pick your poison.

Phew that was a lot....
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.