4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »
((we have three things going on that need attending to... this Void and Ryubi bit, the Maxui and Hex bit, and the Mizu/Nimbus/Ed bit, who's post is it????))

(( Actually, it more like the Nimbus/Mizu/Din/Enyo/Rena bit. Since Ed hasn't done a thing in about 20 minutes within the story. =_=  We're waiting on Nestec, Sonic, and Fifth.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »
((Whoa!  Who's Dan, we don't use that kind of language around here, lol.))

((Sounds like a tall, bald, skinny guy to me. But never heard of him. ))

((Yeah, neither have I, sounds more short than tall to me though...))
(( In my opinion, Dan sounds like a person who would be tall. ))

« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »
(ok guys how about we don't argue about Nestec's real name huh????)
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #203 on: April 23, 2009, 01:42:29 AM »
(ok guys how about we don't argue about Nestec's real name huh????)
(( We don't know his real name. >.>))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #204 on: April 23, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »
((Yeah... :poked: Yeah... :poked: Yeah... :poked:))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #205 on: April 23, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
((Yeah, but Ed's waiting for Nimbus' training to be over plus we left with him at an upsetting moment...))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #206 on: April 23, 2009, 08:18:24 PM »
(( Let's spam Nestec with OOC until he posts. =_= ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #207 on: April 24, 2009, 08:36:19 PM »
((Finally PERMISSION!!!))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #208 on: April 25, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »

(( Lol, I'm gonna slay you guys. I'm not short. I'm actually relatively long. ))

Hotaru's and Aiko's attention was diverted as a new figure entered the room.

"More people?" Aiko squeaked.

"These better be the last ones," Hotaru grumbled, folding his arms as the new young man took a seat. "I'm getting sick of meeting new people."

: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2009, 12:21:19 AM »
(( Yeah... That's a lot of OOC... Now it's all on me... But I'm not going to be able to post something that large tonight... So... Goodnight. x-D ))

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »
Le’scott walked over to the trees that he saw the figure in, as he got closer he slowed because he realized that he was far away from the others now and deep enough in the forest that they couldn’t see him if something was to occur. The trees all looked alike tall and slender in their nature growing for quite some time without being damaged by the human population. The breaking of twigs in front of Le’scott made him jump up onto a low branch of a tree.

“Hurry up Poi, the tournament starts at any time and we don’t want to get caught by anyone.” A small voice said in an assertive tone. “For being 300 pounds of muscle you sure do walk like its all fat.”

“Kiva that was unnecessary!” a deep voice spoke out to the female. “You talk to me like I am your subordinate.” The voice got low and the moving stopped.

Le’scott stared straight down at both of the figures, one was a hulk of a teenager the boy stood with rags for clothes and muscles that were bulging about to rip the skin that confound them. He was bald and sported a giant hammer that was in the shape of the moon at the end. His face seemed not like an antagonist at all; the female that was with him was resting on his right shoulder and she had dark short black hair. Her eyes were as dark as he hair which were both set off by her ruby red lipstick and he wan skin. She had a tight robe like outfit that cut off on the shoulders, she sported a glove with many wires attached to it, but the wires were very thin in their nature. The really crude part was the shape spiral blade that was attached to the wires. The wires wrapped around the blade which was as big as the girl herself.

“Hmm I don’t want a fight right now, and father always said that if you can see them they can see you.” Le’scott pushed himself against the tree trying to make himself look smaller.

“Do you hear that?” The voice of the girl said very quietly. “It sounds like the trees are saying something!” there was complete silence as they tried to listen to the sounds.

“What are they talking about?” Le’scott thought for a moment and then he realized that the branch that was supporting him was cracking, splintering the branch was on its last seconds and Le’scott sprang off the branch and in front of the two.Breaking the branch went down knocking the girl of her hellish mount. “Sorry about that.” Le’scott said as he turned to run away.

“Kiva! Are you ok?” The big boy stood up fully and picked the girl up before she could respond. “I’ll make gray matter soup out your skull fool!” The boy pointed the hammer toward Le’scott and began charging like a mad animal with the girl under his arm.

“uhh gotta go!” Le’scott began running back toward the group of friends he had back at the building. Rushing out of the forest and back to the building Le’scott ran, but right behind him like a bull was the inhuman beast knocking down trees. “I hope they see me!” 
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »
(( I woke to Whales, we will write his character out for now and he will jump in later. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »
"Oh, it's fine to me. The more the merrier!" Tsumi shouted charismatically and with the profound stench of alcohol on his breath. Tsumi then belched and slammed his half empty glass down on the table. "I wonder if this is everybody." Tsumi wondered.

----------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon was beginning to set in and the sky darkened, as well as the waters surrounding the Guardian Temple. The water was usually very calm and flat. Everything about the environment here seemed peaceful. A light rain began to stir and it made the water seem to be nothing but a mist in the distance on account of the humidity. Two figures could be seen approaching shore. Their feet conquering the slowly flowing water as if it were like solid yet light desert. The two figures were one extremely short while the other was a decent two times the size of the first and perhaps even taller.

As they approached shore, they became more distinguishable and it was now apparent that these two figures were a male and a female. The taller one was male, wearing black baggy pants with a black baggy long sleeved shirt all very similar to a type of robes a mage of some sort would wear. His face was handsome, but serious looking. The shorter figure who was the female, had the opposite kind of expression of happiness and youth, though seemed to be dimmed with fatigue from the travel. She was wearing Red, black, and blue priestess robes with it cut short on the bottom. They both now reached the soft soiled shore, their sandals packing down the loose earth as they made their way up to the solid stone pavement which made up most of the town surrounding the Guardian Temple.

"This is it, right?" The quite young female asked the tall male with a half smile.

"Should be. This is actually my first time here." The man replied in a deep yet kind sounding voice, soothing like water. He looked around to see only but one house that appeared to be an inn that was lit up. "Let's go." Shiv said and they both approached the inn.

(( Just converse a little bit. >.> Nothing wrong with that. >.> ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2009, 04:37:56 PM »
Aure crossed her arms in attempt to show off her irritation towards the two males. I'm talking and one of them walk away... While the other... Is having a conversation with his Destined Weapon... I hope it will be noon soon so I can kill them. Just kidding... Haha... Aure thought to herself as she studied Xander speaking to his sword.

(( I'm actually not going to say anything with Adam yet. >.> By the way... Things might get very hectic once this starts. Like... I'm assuming we will have at least two pages of just fighting after it starts and then some more teams being made and then more fighting and then possibly drama shall start. >.> ))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »
((Waiting for something to do. ;-;))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2009, 04:14:25 PM »
(( That's something new Whales. =P ))

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2009, 11:43:33 PM »
Le’scott began feeling the pain of exertion on his lungs as he ran out of the forest and toward the two of his comrades. His breathing was deep and erratic, the behemoth of a teen ran full speed ahead disregarding the trees that stood in his way and now there was nothing to separate him and Le’scott but about 200 yards of open fields.

“You fool! I can hear your breathing from here, stop this running and fight me!” The hulking voice of the giant smacked Le’scott in the ears and vibrated his eardrums.

Le’scott kept up his speed but knew that running that far would leave him winded at the end and this monster wasn’t getting tired at all. Le’scott turned around to see the tiny frail female in his grasp flailing around at the pace that he ran, the girl’s arms almost touching the ground how low he was carrying her.

Ok just keep it up for a little longer your almost there. Le’scott could see the school and the two others out front where they were last time. Suddenly Le’scott heard a familiar voice a disoriented one but the same voice all the same. Looking around at the beast once more he saw the girl with her hand on her head were the stick hit her. Her eyes then darted to the action as she realized what happened.

“How dare you! You disgusting creature…. I will finish you here you uncouth dog.” The girl pushed herself up trying to get out of the boy’s grasp. “ let me down you idiot, obviously you can’t catch him.”

“you must rest… that blow was something out of the trick books and even I would have been caught off guard.” The behemoth said and kept running toward Le’scott.

“I can get him from here trust……..” The girl said in a snarky voice that made Le’scott turn around.

The Boy wasn’t running anymore and the girl was let down, she began walking forward a little and she began spinning at a very quick speed. Suddenly she ran forward still spinning with the huge ring of hers and jumped in the middle and began rolling toward Le’scott, The ground that she cut through was split like butter as she continued to her prey.

“Holy!” Le’scott said as he began turning back around and running even faster now. “SOMEBODY HELP!!!” Le’scott screamed as he sprinted toward the school.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »
Aure saw Le'scott in the distance being chased as he approached. What did he get himself into? Aure asked herself. She looked up at the sky. "It's noon." She said quietly to herself with a smirk. She stood up with her large katana in hand. She slowly went down the stone steps of the school as she at the same time, unsheathed her massive katana and tossed to onto the ground when she met the bottom of the steps.

Le'scott approached her, still sprinting. Aure could see the girl chasing him quite clearly. Aure held his katana with her right hand. It appeared to not be as heavy as one would think, unless she has some trick behind it... (This will be explained later on)

Aure slowly walked toward Le'scott, her overly large katana swaying slightly back and forth as she approached. "If she keeps that up, this is going to be a bad day for her." Aure stated.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »
"Started already huh?" Xander said aloud.  Grrrrrr, SOTD murmered.

He watched as Aure drove forward with her overly-sized katana.  Now, Xander thought, I will get see them fight for real.  He drew SOTD from his back feeling as the air passed over him.  This could be fun, he thought suddenly, I mean afterall... this is first blood.

SOTD began to salivate.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2009, 05:30:29 PM »
(( Anything you want to add in Fifth? Before it's Aure's time to strike? ))