News: Red is so classy!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

The Traditional Animation Show - Aaron Blaise

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:16 PM 
Started by Red - Last post by Red
My heart broke reading this :(,
because I had to do the same thing long ago...

I plan on returning to it one day though I hope!!!

I most likely will not return to it. I've been checking out digital card games like YuGiOh...ect. Buying into a card game again and keeping up with it is not worth it for me anymore.

It really does get me down whenever I think about the collection... But you gotta survive!

on: April 21, 2017, 12:31:07 PM 
Started by Omega - Last post by Omega
STR is not needed since you are making an attack. If you are trying to attack and knock him to the ground then your STR would succeed. Don't forget to use Dodge on your turn! Mr. Moody was armorless and the damage from both of those hits would have killed him, but I am retconning it to say that you successfully dodged outta the way! Mr. Moody still take 2 pts of spite damage though, so, him clutching his chest is still kosher~ ;D

Cholf is narrowly nicked by one blade. He plants a foot, steps and weaves under one incoming slash. Moody then does a 180 and comes up with a powerful roundhouse! His iron bowl staff slams into the last two raiders' armor pieces. The force from the mighty sends them flying into an adjacent wall, dead.

What do you want to do?

Cholf earns 16*2= 32 AP!

on: April 20, 2017, 01:36:39 AM 
Started by Red - Last post by ChickanBone
My heart broke reading this :(,
because I had to do the same thing long ago...

I plan on returning to it one day though I hope!!!

on: April 15, 2017, 08:27:19 AM 
Started by ChickanBone - Last post by ChickanBone

Yep it's been over 10 years now since the 4M was birthed and rehoused the KinjoKids forum members from back in the day.

I suppose we should do something special??
So much nostalgia on these walls.

on: April 15, 2017, 07:39:22 AM 
I sold my $2,500 worth of Magic cards for only $300 so I could buy food and survive (about a year ago now).

This section now makes me depressed :(

on: April 15, 2017, 07:36:18 AM 
Started by kinjo - Last post by Red
This reached 2017

on: April 15, 2017, 07:35:15 AM 
Started by ChickanBone - Last post by Red
Some things I just notice right off the bat after checking the place out again:
  • The Emotes are still a bit all over the place, maybe condense them more or put them into a simple button
  • The new topic buttons and reply buttons are small and not as easily found as they should be. They are just text instead of a button of some kind
  • "help" I don't think should be right next to "home", more like the very last thing on the navigation along with search
  • Can video embedding be an added feature for posts?
  • Is the layout gonna get upgraded to something more modern?
  • My thoughts on the Miscellaneous section: I think this should be changed into some kind of drop down at the top of the page or just some simple icons or something. Its way too many things listed down there. Even maybe list them down the sides of the page. I don't know how much freedom with the layout you have. It should still be seen easily, but not crammed down there and listed like the other forum sections

What other kinds of things are you thinking of changing or implementing?

on: April 15, 2017, 07:25:41 AM 
Been playing Persona 5... Pretty much the best RPG I've played in a very long time. It also has the best rating next to only the new Zelda. ;o http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/persona-5

Persona 5 is a role-playing video game developed by Atlus for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 video game consoles. Persona 5 is chronologically the sixth installment in the Persona series, which is part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_5

Not sure if video embedding is available on the forum but here is a link to the trailer for the game as well as some game play by yours truly: https://youtu.be/4pbvwP7M-RI?list=PLrcrTnrC1YT5YRZS-eqsmpJeZVmGbUUNf

on: April 04, 2017, 07:00:29 PM 
Started by Omega - Last post by ChickanBone
Cholf holds his chest as it is slashed.
"Agggghh!!!"
"That's how you wanna play!?"

Cholf shouts in anger and roundhouses one of the raiders with his staff.

Roll(3d6)+88:
3,6,1,+88
Total:98
(Vs STR?)

[If damage connects]

Roll(11d6)+66:
6,3,3,3,6,1,5,5,1,5,3,+66
Total:107

on: April 03, 2017, 10:00:18 AM 
Started by Omega - Last post by Omega
Cholf earns 96*1=96 AP for successfully completing a L1SR on SPD!

The raider is sent flying towards the other raiders behind him! Cholf rushes forward to attack and slams his bo staff into the chest of each of the prone raiders. He deals 35-8 hits from their scaled armor=27+2 spite=29 points of damage to each of the three raiders. The force from the strikes of the bo staff strike crack through their scaled armors and they killed instantly!

Cholf earns 16*3=48 AP for defeating three raiders!

The last two raiders grit their teeth and charge Cholf with their broadswords. They connect for 50 points of damage with 2 spite!

What do you do?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10