4M4Life.com

Alien who draws fish

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Alien who draws fish
« on: January 25, 2012, 03:54:58 AM »
Outside Earth there is an alien named Syd who likes to draw. He uses lead when he draws, that he picks from his home ground. Lead grows all around him like grass on his little planet. Drawing keeps him relaxed. His favorite thing to do is draw is salmon. He loves them, he has never seen a real one before, but one day he one day wishes to go to earth and find a place full of them. Syd draws them swimming around the stars. Some of them are white and some are silver. When Syd begins to draws them he is sad, because he wants a couple of his own. He makes up a name for every one he draws out. Slippy and Serene are 2 of his favorites. Slippy has no fins and has big black eyes, like black holes. Serene sparkles next to the stars and looks like it was made of diamonds. Syd believes one day he will find a Slippy and a Serene of his own. He would make them his friends whether they wanted to be or not. While drawing, he wanders if he will ever find his friends. After finishing another picture, Syd sighs and draws another one.

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
Re: Alien who draws fish
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 08:04:09 AM »
Aw this was both pretty and sad :(!

any more?
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 08:23:01 AM »
ya finish this up! nice idea for a story :)

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »
sounds like the guy you found kinjo who likes baileys

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 09:55:51 PM »
Updates!
Added Background For His Planet - 1st Paragraph
Rewrote What I had before - 2nd Paragraph
Added another Paragraph - 3rd Paragraph

Outside Earth there is a planet named Vesta.  It is a cold, dark, and gloomy place; far too cold even for humans to even think of living there.  No one is quite sure how many live there, It’s estimated population is about one million aliens.  Some say they know how to travel between planets, and some say there are aliens from Vesta living among us.  Like the moon, it’s planet has no water.  Only edible food that grows on Vesta is Black Barley, and no one is sure how it got there.  It’s ground is also shiny like graphite, sometimes you can see it sparkle from earth.

On Vesta there is an alien named Syd who likes to draw, using lead that he picks from his garden.  Lead grows all around him like grass on his little planet.  Drawing his favorite things help keeps him relaxed: salmon.  He loves them; although he has never seen a real one before, only pictures, he imagines them to be everything he wants them to be. One day he one day wishes to go to earth and find a place full of them.  Syd draws them swimming around the stars.  Some of them are white and some are silver.  Whenever Syd begins to draw one he tears up, because he wants a couple of his own.  Making up a name for every one he draws out, such as Slippy and Serene; 2 of his favorites.  Slippy has no fins and has big black eyes, like black holes.  Serene sparkles next to the stars and she looks like a diamond.  Syd believes one day he will find a Slippy and a Serene of his own, and would make them his friends whether they wanted to be or not.  While drawing, he wonders if he will ever go to earth.  After finishing another picture, Syd sighs and draws another one. 

He looked out his window, he could see 2 suns setting.  The stars were starting to show behind the clouds in the twilight.  After opening his window, Syd hopped out to enjoy the evening sunset; this night was far too good to waste indoors. Just about every night he found himself in his yard watching the starfish and salmon floating about in the illuminated clouds.  While enjoying the night he saw his neighbor, who had a strange hobby, collecting black and white cows.  Puzzled where his neighbor found them, cows aren’t born on Vesta.   Riding one, his neighbor came over greeting Syd with a hug.  Comforted, Syd walked away happy. The two suns in the sunset gave Syd tingles.  When they finally set, he headed back home.  Confused, in his yard was a black cow with white spots. His neighbor must of left a gate open.  When Syd entered his yard, the cow came over and invited him on his back.  He climbed up on top and the cow began to run.  It ran far into a distance.  Syd wanted to jump off but it was running too fast.  It ran so far that Syd couldn’t recognize where he was.  He couldn’t remember how near or how far he traveled. The moment the cow stopped running, Syd hopped off and saw pastures of green grass with dandelions.  Syd Ventured off to explore the area.  When suddenly he saw Slippy and Serene sitting in a hammock, greeting him with a smile.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 04:42:34 AM »
and i thought i typed alot

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 05:31:14 AM »
It's a story, what do u especk?

a friend of mine, drew this pixel art, inspired by the 2 suns in the sunset scene.

It's easier to read with larger text I guess.
http://bloo-apple.com/syd

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:49:13 AM »
is this for college???? and tell your friend nice bg art :)

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
no, just feel like writing a little

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 06:22:02 AM »
“Syd…”
**flicker**
**flicker** …

“My apologies, she must of jumped the gates.”, said Syds neighbor.
Looking around, Syd realized he was in his backyard.  Slippy and Serene had vanished, along with the green fields, and dandelions.  Confusion along with a headache seeped in. Never before had he seen so much life and color all around him.  With such a good imagination, his day dreams can take over whenever if lets them.
“Thank You for Watching Her”, Syd’s neighbor Crayon said.
Syd nodded. Wanting his own cow now, he found the courage to ask,  ”Where do you find them?”
“I gotta go…” she replied.
Syd was Disappointed he couldn’t get an answer and even worse he felt guilty for asking.  Vesta isn’t suitable for cows, not outside at least.  Maybe she could get in trouble for having them.  ”I should mind my own business…”, he mumbled apologetically.
“If you’re really interested, I’ll take you cow hunting with me sometime… maybe.”
Immediately, feeling full of interest and energy, he accepted her offer and gave her a great big bear hug.

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 02:16:18 AM »
I really like what I wrote today.

Wondering if today would be the day, if she will show me where to find a cow, Syd opened his window for a feeling of adventure.  I'll just have to wait.  A cow would be so great to have, riding it where ever I go.  Looking out his window, seeing the sun rise. Watching it drag itself into they gray sky. Hoping she would come over and show him the way. Cows, salmon, grass, and dandelions,  blue skies, he wanted it to experience it all.  It was breezy and cold outside, Syd lit a fire in a fireplace, to stop the shivers.    As mid-day passed, Syd shut his blinds. Watching the sun hang in the sky made him realize, he wasn't going anywhere today.  It was evening and he thought of water droplets falling from the sky, that his mother use to tell him about in stories before Vesta became a waste land.  Why am I here? he wondered.  There has to be a place thats warm all the time, a place where I can have salmon friends, and not be so lonely.  Earth looks so wonderful, he thought as he flipped through the photographs he had.  The stories of earth, kept him home, rumors said that it was condemned.  His kind were banned from going there.  Vestian Scroll, says that ones from earth are evil.  A race separated by fear, he may never go to earth even if he knew the way.  He wanted to go, but was afraid that society would reject him for wanting that.  I hate living here, he told himself.  Living in a house in this dessert planet.  Life shouldn't have to be so dull.  Syd didn't watch todays sunset, it reminded him that today was a waisted day, he turned his back as the 2 suns sank into the ground.

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 02:06:35 AM »
So I did shrooms for the first time today.  This is what I felt like writing after I came down.

Feeling down, Syd wanted to rest longer than usual. The only feeling of comfort Syd felt was from his blanket. Usually Syd could get up and watch the sunrise, his favorite part of the day. Instead he kept his eyes closed and wanted to let the day pass by, but as soon as the light shined through his blinds, he felt better. It was a new day, a beautiful day, he wanted to go out for adventure. Syd got up and questioned why he let himself get himself so down. There is goodness in everything, even here on Vesta. He knew that waiting to go to earth, wasn’t a good feeling, and should not be done like yesterday. So today he decided he would go see the Cacti. The cacti is a green plant like animal. It had 4 legs, and a big blue budded flower on its back. It’s nose was long and its tail was like a pigs. It was the coolest animal to see too; everyone knew where it was at all times. It was like the cacti had its own tour. Playing with it was the most fun of all, it was almost too much fun. After traveling a few hours in the black barley field he found it. It was surrounded by a flock of other aliens. However, it came running up to Syd and it seemed so happy and excited to be around Syd. He liked that feeling, even though he’s only around the cacti once in a while, the cacti always loves him. It’s blossom smelled like apple, but not just any apple, the apples you can find in Bloo fields. The smell was it’s blossom smelled sweet; so sweet it made his mouth water. Syd sat down like a pretzel, and the Cacti jumped and trampled all over his lap. Syd thought he was being so silly. He wondered why it was always so full of energy, like a child. Everyone was enjoying watching the cacti have fun.