4M4Life.com

Drugs are interesting.

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Drugs are interesting.
« on: May 03, 2010, 09:26:02 PM »
For the past week, I have soaked my entire life full of studying drugs, illegal ones especially, and I think they are the most interesting things ever.  What really bottles my mind is, if all drugs were perfectly legal, would drug addiction be so bad?

Personally, I viewed the meth videos, and the heroin addict videos, all over youtube, and they are some pretty scary stuff, but the whole thought of knowing and understanding what they are feeling like really drives my curiosity. 

When people are going to do a drug they all go in, thinking, I am only going to do this one time. and they knowledge the addiction rate, and yet they still do it.  Sure there are some regular users that do it and are fine, but the risks is too high for me to even try it.

Does anyone else get these feelings? or am I the only curious one? I know DRUGZ ARE ILLEGAL FOR A REAZON.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: Drugs are interesting.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 12:58:23 AM »
drugs are interesting I love to learn about them as well. As for the highly addictive drugs, I wont even get into that discussion.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 02:43:05 AM »
i follow the rules..

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 12:55:12 PM »
i follow the rules..

and yet you r still banned :(

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 01:09:37 PM »
i don't like drugs that are made in laboratories
i swore to myself never to do anything heavier than weed

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 02:29:44 PM »
banned from what?

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »
Drugs entice curiosity, but effects are tii harmful

My cousin was a heroine addict, and I visited him a few weeks ago; he's trying to get clean, and at the time I saw him, he'd gone a week without any drugs. I spent the night and went to use the bathroom, and when i passed his room, the withdrawal was so bad he was crying. He told me it'd been like that everyday since he'd stopped using them. To my knowledge he is still clean, I'd like to hope so.

The only people I associate with that have done drugs heavier than weed are my cousins and my brother's fiance; all of which have had their lives torn apart from their drug use.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 06:20:28 PM »
As a recreational user, i always research a new substance before ingesting it. i read reports of the substance from several sources and gather info from people who have used it.
About the most 'addictive' drug i use so far is alcohol, but i only like to get drunk every so often, once evrey few weeks.

Do date i much prefer cannabis and psychedelics like LSD and psilocybin mushrooms to anyhting else, and i always pace myself. i've never had a bad trip or a 'flashback'.

>>What really bottles my mind is, if all drugs were perfectly legal, would drug addiction be so bad?

LEGALITY OR ILLEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE ANY DRUG MORE OR LESS DANGEROUS.  so, yes, being addicted to a legal drug is just as bad as an illegal one. Acually, legal drugs are more dagerous for addicts because they are esier to get.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 07:58:16 PM »
at one time cocaine was legal, everyone used it
Freud would prescribe it to his patients and he himself got addicted to it then invented psychology

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 08:37:37 PM »
at one time cocaine was legal, everyone used it
Freud would prescribe it to his patients and he himself got addicted to it then invented psychology

But then Jung was his student and followed his foot steps, but he did not believe psychology would do anything on its own, so then he invented Psychiatry.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 04:11:52 PM »
Jung was a moron.

[cen] in ground ate me man

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »
Jung was a moron.

[cen] in ground ate me man

The ground ate you?

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 11:45:06 PM »
yeah i was lying down and the clouds started to shatter and talk to me to tell me that i was one of the Spoken, and the ground wrapped around me like i was being swallowed and i couldn't find my teeth and some fractal machines started to bulge the sky

shrooms are crazy man

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 12:08:38 AM »

That sounds creepy

It would be nice if you could pace yourself when you do drugs, I would probably abuse them :/

Shrooms sound like the best.. and safe.. o.o

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 02:19:44 AM »
pron is a good drug..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 03:54:54 AM »
shrooms aren't really safe, it makes your brain bleed and its really hard on your stomach.

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »
shrooms aren't really safe, it makes your brain bleed and its really hard on your stomach.

Shrooms do not make your brain bleed. If they did i would be one seriously dead Kedzor. and it's no harder in your stomach than any other edible dry mushroom, i have never felt nauseous or stomach pains after eating mushrooms.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 12:34:51 PM »
i had a friend who collapsed on shrooms and needed her stomach pumped
was in the hospital for a day

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 02:02:25 PM »
Actually the active chemical in shrooms is a poison, and that's why you trip.  So it's not exactly hard on your stomache but it's a little hard on your body in general.

Lol, shrooms do not make your brain bleed, I saw that on another forum too. 

The effects of shrooms are like LSD and Weed and last up to 7 hours, there are a few dangers if you suffer from depression, or you are scared to take it, or if you do it with out supervision.

shrooms exit the body in 1 day, and do not show up on a standard drug test after 3 days max.

It is also legal to buy the spores, and grow them for educational purposes, But it is illegal to consume them, however who wouldn't try them?