4M4Life.com

OMG a Tkoold Sighting!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: OMG a Tkoold Sighting!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »
you could just modify my post instead of POIntiNG ouT MY pubic SKOol Education!

I went to pubic school as well, kinjo. and in Calfirnia, which is ranked 47th in the nation!

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 04:17:34 PM »
you dont have a girlfriend named crystal enjoy your pron

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »
kedzor has a point fw, now listen to the man!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 03:09:11 AM »
Lol well... i think me and crystal have drove eachother nuts the last 2 days.. and so i think a Breakup is actually at hand.. and intrestingly i think in her attempt to try and salvage a Friendship though i donno why maybe im luckier then i know but she said i didnt have to disconnect the phone, that she would sign off on her own plan saving me about 170$ but i think she underestimates how bad of a friend i am.. that i probably will just dissapear not call her and just be alone re addicted to wow.

cuz its who i best am.. human relations has never been my specialty and it never will be theres other people at work and stuff that i talk to and whatever.. in the end people i think i handled well all dislike me.. and i cant worry about it.. maybe ill Live like a Real Life Scrooge alone and Bah Humbug.. but really im just always misunderstood... but i dont know any other way..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2009, 08:22:57 AM »
you need to have money to live like scrooge

you can just live like a internet junkie addicted to wow, break it off today  [arape]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »
Lol did you miss interpret me on purpose?

Dude im not kidding no one is going to like me and no one will ever have  a reason to like me.. it does kinda bug me.. but when people are over or whatever i talk / act the way i do.. i donno why but its how my mind works.. in the end what i do drives people away.. i donno how not to be vain or me kinjo.. and i donno how things were really supposed to be for me.. did it really have to end like this or could i just have lived with things.. what was supposed to happen? i betcha i dont meet another girl for like 10 years or somthin.. even if i did goto clubs and whatever.. is it what im supposed to do?

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
better to be alone and worry about yourself only, then be dragged along by some fat chick you met at rainbow

when you talk about yourself so much reminds me of this song lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqmJh77e04[/youtube]

Offline black death

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »
I do not understand kinjos reasoning for breaking your relationship off. you seem to have a good friend who may be more. whats the point of distroying it all!? it makes NO sense to me. just give it more time and try to not act like a morron.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »
he kissed her 2 times (at the beginning), she did that just so she can get car rides to places, money and waste his time
she's not a friend she's a hooker, right tkoold?
he tells her all the time he wants to be her boyfriend, and she just tells him to stop being a perv, basically her way of telling him to shut up
this chick is stringing him along and its unhealthy for any guy/man to have that happen. he buys her presents too! dispickable! 
you got to put your foot down, only way she will listen
either become your gf or go away money hungry fat rainbow girl! i know tkoold can find another girl if he just goes out more BARS,CLUBS,GROUPS and get out of the habit of hanging out at home playing WOW all day long

Offline black death

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »
Well then, don't tell her to get the hell away or be my GF. just whenever she asks for something say no. so then she is just a friend. if she does not talk to you then thats that. but don't just tell her to  [cen]  up. maybe later your relationship may become something bigger. and if she is just a friend you can still find someone else who will be a bigger part of your life.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2009, 10:05:13 PM »
he kissed her 2 times (at the beginning), she did that just so she can get car rides to places, money and waste his time
she's not a friend she's a hooker, right tkoold?
he tells her all the time he wants to be her boyfriend, and she just tells him to stop being a perv, basically her way of telling him to shut up
this chick is stringing him along and its unhealthy for any guy/man to have that happen. he buys her presents too! dispickable!
you got to put your foot down, only way she will listen
either become your gf or go away money hungry fat rainbow girl! i know tkoold can find another girl if he just goes out more BARS,CLUBS,GROUPS and get out of the habit of hanging out at home playing WOW all day long

tkoold has always found women like that. Remember the Lotion Chick from the Mall?

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 02:57:46 AM »
Lol yeah black.. i donno its like i dont even listen to myself or i read things so wrong that every time i tell you or someone its over we have a good day or whatever and then when ever i tell anyone ohh yeah its movin along things are fine, CRASH... things are more intresting now that im at a point that i actually am pulling away i mean.. i never found myself capable.. before.. im done being totaly desperate for attention..

i think now im just confused about life again and wonder what i really want what i should do to get it and or do i just regress and not care bout anything

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 07:53:12 AM »
seriously your mid life crisis is your entire life  [burst]

and fw yea she rubbed the lotion on the skin or else tkoold gave her the hose again

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »
Lol Finally you understand Kinjo, ive been trying to tell you that for years it sucks really but the pain and thoughts in my head always work out like this sooner or later  [psyduck]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »
because you are emo, you should dress and act emo then
atleast join a group, instead of WOW NERDS

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
Actually, if tkoold went goth, I bet he could find a lover. There's plenty of them out there, and half of them are also 'misunderstood'.

Who knows, if tkoold uses a pump and pops some your mom pills, maybe he could find a small asian lady to satisfy his manly needs.

There's always the pron business.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 04:01:50 AM »
Lol Kinjo your just saying that now cuz i put that picture in the hair thread :P im probably to emo for the emo people anyways i mean my nickname is NutCa$e for a reason now...

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 01:19:35 PM »
im thinking we need to lock one of your self absorbed topics, decide which one you want to keep  [rulez]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 04:32:54 PM »
Or COMBINE THEM TO FORM VOLTRON, THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG