4M4Life.com

IKEA

Re: IKEA
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 06:25:28 PM »
Back on topic, I was planning on getting a dresser from Ikea, I think I might try to fix the one I have and just paint it, I saw a really cool one on spritestitch.com that someone did of Mario and Luigi. Might paint mine black and do some dark blue highlights to match my painted night stand.
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »
i went to Staples for the first time, they had a desk for 17 dollars on clearance, i took out my 20 dollar bill, said gimmie
now i have another desk  [usuck]

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 03:32:14 AM »
Back on topic, I was planning on getting a dresser from Ikea, I think I might try to fix the one I have and just paint it, I saw a really cool one on spritestitch.com that someone did of Mario and Luigi. Might paint mine black and do some dark blue highlights to match my painted night stand.

cool desk. My roommate has an arcade he made that needs to be painted still. I've been colecting retro stencils for it. Gotta look for a mario stencil now. he has like 200 games on it including Simpsons, TMNT, and that western shooter!

[kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 11:41:52 AM »
Cool! Did he make it himself? Like, he programed it and everything? That's really awesome. ;_;

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 09:49:34 PM »
Yeah, even has buttons and joystick and everything!

[kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »
That's pro. I'd totally do that.

He should make more and sell them. Those types would go for a lot.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
meh ive been to ikea once or twice.. i dont need new furniture and there stuff is affordable but rather small.. so its not for me.

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »

cool desk. My roommate has an arcade he made that needs to be painted still. I've been colecting retro stencils for it. Gotta look for a mario stencil now. he has like 200 games on it including Simpsons, TMNT, and that western shooter!

Check the spritestitch.com forum. A lot of the patterns in there are for cross-stitching, but could be easily converted into stencils.
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E