4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2010, 08:46:17 PM »
Kyla helped Tamasa up, "You get on the boat, lift the anchor, and set sail for adventure! I wanna be captain!" She giggled, scooping her little sister into her arms, and racing up ahead, "C'mon Tama!" she urged. Tamasa glanced at the others, shaking the devil's thought's from her head, then putting back on a small smile, and chasing after Kyla. 'Tama...' she thought of the nickname. The only other person who'd referred to her as so was Mitsu. 'She hates me... I'm so sorry Mitsuye... I wish it didn't have to be this way... Will I get to see you again?' the inner thoughts stirred her mixed emotions.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Daggron13

• If your lost, look to the wind for guidance.
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2010, 11:21:31 PM »
"Heh I say we let the lil one be captin." Daggron hands the wheel over to the little girl.
"The anchor had been pulled up now with my help  we can go fast but the tide is going the opposite direction" Daggron said hinting kyla.
Let the wind be your guide.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
Heaven and Hell have betrayed us,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »
Shin observed the strange behaviors of everyone. They're letting a child navigate? And we don't even know what we're doing. Not only that, but do we have the food to just set out like this? Shin thought with much concern for everyone, mainly Tamasa who looked troubled. Shin moved over and sat next to Tamasa.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Shin asked calmly, his face showing no tension or confusion even though he was still a little worried.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2010, 07:37:36 AM »
"Now does anyone have concerns? I'll help in anyway I can." Daggron said looking at everyone. "Please ask...I don't want to set sail and forget something." He rubs the back of his head with an anime sweet drop.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »
"TOO LATE!" Kyla grinned as the currents pulled at the boat, her younger sister grinned as she spun the wheel, and Kyla helped put it on the right course. "OFF WE GO~!!"

Tamasa glanced up at Shin, "Uhm... I'm alright I guess... nervous... I guess I don't know what to expect and I kinda ditched Mitsuye as soon as I saw the mark on my hand and realized what was going on... She'll hate me..." she looked up at the others, "And.. everyone seems... well, a bit cheerful and upbeat, like this is all a good thing.. and I like them but... they scare me... the capacity to hurt people, to kill them... how is anyone capable of such things?" she stopped her rant, taking a breath. "The woman at the pharmacy refused t give Kyla medicine for her sister; she saw the mark.. and Kyla killed her, then took the medicine and left."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2010, 10:52:17 PM »
Shin looked at Tamasa for a moment, at first he wasn't sure what to say. "Well, all I know is that I'm me and you're you and we will both do what we think is right and I guess that's how I see things. Whether I'm hated or not, whether being a Devil, Chosen One, or a regular person,  I don't really care what people think of me. But if I have powers to change the world for the better, why not do that?" Shin spoke calmly to Tamasa, getting a little closer than usual. "But that's just my point of view." Shin added quickly since he was worried that Tamasa might get the wrong idea he was trying to force beliefs on her or something.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2010, 08:13:58 AM »
"Heh... you think your the only one who left something behind? We all left our home, family, and friends behind. I can kill people because they took something away from me... my heart... I was in love with a girl name kelly... she was the sweetest person I've ever met... she was so kind and gentle to everyone... she was killed by a bunch of thieves that went too far... and the world just  [cen] in watched! There were people all around us... they just walked on by... turned a blind eye to people in need. I couldn't stop them... she died... I was mortally wounded... I realized then... that I was an outcast... a nobody in society... that's why it wasn't hard for me to adapted to this... I'm not an evil person... I won't kill for no reason... you have to realize that now... the whole world is against us... every single person... and those who join us... are either doing it for a profit because someone promised it." he looks at saul. "Or they are evil hearted and have no need for our new world." He then puts a hand on Tamasa's shoulder. "I won't kill anyone unless it's the last resort." Daggron smiles trying to cheer Tamasa up
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »
Saul noticed a glance from Daggron. "What's he looking at..." he said to himself. He shrugged, looking back to the open sea... and more importantly, the bright yellow sun.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2010, 10:01:33 AM »
Daggron smiled warmly at Tamasa and then sat down next to shin.
"What's wrong? You look concerned about something." Daggron said in a tone that only shin could hear. "I need to know everything I can about my allies so that we don't get killed by the chosen ones. If you have a concern tell me alright? I'll do all I can to help." He leans back to look at the sky. "We are all family now whether you like it or not." He said chuckling a bit as he said it.

(ADDY!!! pryce told me that if you wanted him to post that he want YOU to tell him not me =.= i'm sorry i tried) 
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #249 on: May 09, 2010, 08:25:49 PM »
Saul heard Daggron chuckling and wondered what it was all about. He shrugged again. He didn't care what the fool thought, he hadn't proven his worth to Saul in any other way other than providing a boat to take them to... who knows where. (Where exactly are we headed again?) he asked his Shadow.

(We're goin' to tha Devil Shrine in the southern seas. Ya ever hear about tha Isle? That's where tha Chosen Ones hafta go. They kinda correspond to each other in that we go there to have everythin' explained and/or get told what it is we hafta do next. It's like our command center of sorts, y'know? So this Daggron fella knew that and got a boat to take ya there. Swell guy, ain't he?) Saul smirked. (What? Pfft, so he's got a boat. He's trying to assume command over this ragtag group just because he stole a boat. If there's any one thing I hate more than any other thing, it's someone assuming they can boss me around. If he'd come like a comrade, greeting us and getting to know us and saying "oh, hey, I've gotta boat, we should go to the shrine sometime soon," I'd have been okay. But no, instead he marches in, scowls at us, tells us to go to the harbor, calls us "lazy," and storms off like a spoiled child. It's going to take some convincing for me to like him ever. On an unrelated note... Everyone's starting to believe that little thing I said about being family. I just said it to make that little scared girl stop crying. But now... I'm starting to believe it too.) The shadow shrugged. (It is what it is. You guys and gals are more or less family now, you got your souls from tha same guy, you got us, and no one else does... Yeah, you could say you're family. But if anyone tries to run off and do all that good crap, you take 'em out, y'hear? I like your little setup ya got goin' with this "cult" stuff you started. Dat's gonna be helpful down tha line, if we gotta travel through town again. Yeah... real nice, heh!)

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #250 on: May 10, 2010, 12:42:53 AM »
Tamasa gave a harsh stare towards Daggron, the whites of her eyes flickering to pure black a few times, giving off the feeling of strong distaste. Sounds, maybe what was meant to be words, resounded in her thoughts, with each flicker of the eyes. She felt a distance from reality for a moment, and could almost feel the intensifying of emotions as she pulled herself back to reality. 'What's... going on?' she asked, dizzily and feeling faint, before blacking out.

Kyla glanced back, "I think someone gets seasick." she joked, as her sister grew bored with steering the ship.

"Your turn!" the young girl told her sister, moving out of the way to sit on the wooden floor of the boat.

(but he is never online D: and  when he is he is busy D: and my MSN is crazy lately)
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #251 on: May 10, 2010, 08:32:29 AM »
(i'm sorry but i think we are at a lose lose situation DX )
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #252 on: May 10, 2010, 07:39:16 PM »
(nah let Sol post, I'll try to harass Pryce some more)
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2010, 05:44:48 AM »
(nah let Sol post, I'll try to harass Pryce some more)

((o.o))

Saul glanced over at Tamasa lazily and saw her start to fall over, and his eyes widened. "Tamasa?!" he said, getting up and rushing over to catch her before she hit her head on the deck. "Hey! Are you okay?"

(Feh, and here I thought all dis stuff about you thinkin' you all're family was a load'a bull, heh) his Shadow said in his mind. (SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO THINK) Saul replied.

He simply sat there, holding Tama's head in his lap, wondering what could have happened within her to cause her to black out. (I suppose it'll wear off...eventually...)

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2010, 10:06:09 AM »
"She's been through a lot... we all have. She probably just needs some sleep. Well lets take her inside I've beds set up so we can lay her down there." Daggron said getting up. "Beds are in the captains quarters while the supplies are all in the storage chambers. Saul check her temperature if you don't mind." He said walking over to Tasama and Saul.
("I don't think they like you very much." Kelly said)
("I don't blame them... I don't even like me." he replied)
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #255 on: May 14, 2010, 08:22:48 AM »
(( =_= ))

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2010, 01:57:13 AM »

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2010, 07:47:58 AM »
((are you ok red?))
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »
((no he isnt; he has some complaint to make, sp he felt compelled to post a random OOC post that didnt help anyone understand his problem, and would result in even more OOC posts; ones to inquire, and ones to explain. =_=))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2010, 12:32:27 AM »
((someone going to keep posting...? >.> i'm not quite sure i care what the problem is if he's not going to explain it. he'll tell us eventually. in the meantime... o.o))