4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »
"It doesn't seem like they care which direction we go. Let's just get going." Shiv said and began to set out in the northern direction with Lynx and Tsumi following suit.

"Tehe, you better be careful of that Kiyoko." Ren whispered to Aiko.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »
"Kakrio?" Kiyoko thought. She knew of the place, she'd even had to visit it once. Of course she was kept guarded, because of her over protective father, and she wasn't ever allowed to explore. Do their business and leave, that was what her father had told her repeatedly. Was the poorer of places, where the lowly crawled on their bellies out of, to beg or steal or perhaps even kill, or so she had been told. But then again, she had been told many things by many people. She went to speak again, but paused, then decided to ask the question anyway. "Is it really that bad?... you know... as bad as the rumors make it out to be?" she wondered hoping she wasn't intruding at all.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #402 on: July 26, 2009, 02:45:39 PM »

"Tehe, you better be careful of that Kiyoko." Ren whispered to Aiko.

Aiko turned to Ren, her expression somewhat puzzled.

"But...what do you mean?" Aiko whispered back, her voice strangely high. It had almost sounded to her like Ren was trying to frighten her.

"Is it really that bad?... you know... as bad as the rumors make it out to be?" Kiyoko wondered, hoping she wasn't intruding at all.

Hotaru turned to Kiyoko to respond to her question. He could tell in her tone that she sounded a little unsure and hesitant.

"That depends..." he said tiredly. "...What do the rumors say?"
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #403 on: July 26, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »
Hotaru turned to Kiyoko to respond to her question. He could tell in her tone that she sounded a little unsure and hesitant.

"That depends..." he said tiredly. "...What do the rumors say?"

Kiyoko took a glance over, "Well... I heard terrible things about it; about crime, and theft, and murder. People going missing, and never being found, people starving to death and... well people say a lot about Kakrio; none of it good. So what's it really like?"" she questioned.
10 Luffle Points~!

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #404 on: July 26, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »
((Red, why is nobody else posting?))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #405 on: July 26, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »
(( Because NESTEC is busy playing Nintendo. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #406 on: July 27, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »

Hotaru sighed, glancing down at his feet. Though it hurt him to accept the truth, what Kiyoko spoke of was the truth. In fact, it painted a vivid image of Hotaru's memories in his head. He closed his eyes, then finally opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes, there is all of that, and so much more," he said, then felt his fists begin to clench. As his voice grew a bit more angered, he added, "...People watching their friends and family die, having your favorite possessions stolen right from your grasp, seeing your dreams shatter and fall to the earth like rain, all the while watching people turn their backs on you because no one cares to do anything about it!"

He grew silent. Finally, he opened his eyes again and looked at Kiyoko, feeling somewhat embarrassed at his outburst.

"...Um...yeah, it gets pretty bad."

Offline Nestec

« Reply #407 on: July 27, 2009, 03:07:10 PM »
(( Lolwut? I actually haven't played a videogame in quite a while. I'm just taking a short break before I post again in here, RPing is hard work. lol ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #408 on: July 27, 2009, 10:29:52 PM »
Kiyoko flinched at the anger suddenly in his voice, the hatred in his voice being enough for her to feel it was time for a topic change. She couldn't tell if the anger was directed at her, or if it was being directed at the place he came from, but either way, the topic made him angry. "I'm sorry..." she murmured, softly. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to; you really don't have to talk to me if you don't want to... I just thought..." she trailed off, she wanted to know him better, wanted to know them all better.

Where were things to go from here? She glanced up at those in front of them, Tsumi, Shiv, Lynx, and Ren who was talking with Aiko. She figured this journey would be a lot of walking, but for now she didn't mind it. She once more took notice to the fireflies, "Why do they follow you?" she wondered aloud, "The fireflies I mean."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #409 on: July 28, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »

"Well," Hotaru began, glad that the topic was no longer focused on dark memories, and instead on the Etsukoes. "You see, it used to be the other way around. I followed them."

He brought both of his palms into the air, drawing them together to create a bowl with his hands. Three of the twelve fireflies quickly swooped down and into his palm. Before they landed, they "put out" their lights, so that they would not burn their friend.

"Back when I was all alone, in the forests surrounding Kakrio. It was dark one night, and I got lost," he said, his tone icy and lonely as if he was recalling a night of painful isolation. "It was these guys that found me. And they led me to safety, back to the town...where I met Aiko."

He looked ahead, at Aiko.

"I guess the Etsukoes understood how glad I was that they helped me," Hotaru said, as a small smile could be faintly seen on his face. "...because since then, they have never left my side. I know it may not make logical sense...but I think that the purpose of the Etsukoes is to bring light into people's lives."

For a moment, he worried that Kiyoko would criticize him for his theory about the fireflies, but when he noticed the caring, attentive expression on her face, he knew that would not be so.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #410 on: July 28, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »
It was beginning to get dark now and the group was only at the halfway point to Seshrio.

Lynx stopped and turned to Shiv and Tsumi. "We should stop for the night." Lynx suggested.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea." Tsumi replied and set his giant cabinet looking backpack down on the side of the road with a thud.

Shiv said nothing and just walked off the road to rest against a tree. Ren who was still walking next to Aiko, saw Shiv and then sprinted to him to sit down. "Time to rest!" Ren shouted happily. She was completely tuckered out from all the walking.

"Hey Tsumi." Lynx said suddenly to get Tsumi's attention as Tsumi was beginning to set up his own little campsite.

"Yeah?" Tsumi replied in question.

"You're crazy to carry so many weapons and things with you. Mind if I have a look at them though?" Lynx asked.

"Sure, but in return I want to have a look at your sword." Tsumi replied with a smirk. "I am a black smith after all."

"Sure, I guess. Maybe you could see if you could shine it up or something." Lynx replied and unsheathed his katana, The Wind Cutter and tossed it to Tsumi who caught the blade skillfully.

"Nice catch." Lynx praised as he browsed through all the diverse weaponry Tsumi had inside his small black smith box.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #411 on: July 28, 2009, 10:37:39 PM »
((Uh... Red? I've been actually posting slower waiting for you to reply to Aiko with Ren... and then all of a sudden you didn't even mention she existed... what the hell?..))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #412 on: July 28, 2009, 11:26:18 PM »
(( What Ren said wasn't important it was just a little tease not a conversation. And I did mention her, I said she was walking next to Aiko. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #413 on: July 29, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »
((Okey dokey artichokey ;D Did not notice that.))

Kiyoko smiled softly, "Bring light into people's lives?" she questioned, her voice trailing off, as if the idea remained with her, lingering in her mind. "That's amazing." she replied in short, "It almost seems inspirational... At first glance they seem so tiny, so insignificant; nothing with the power to do anything useful. And yet, they do so much... Have so much impact on people, change things for the better." she glanced at the others setting up camp.

This was quite an extravagant journey; she wondered what else she would learn of her traveling companions. Other things of their lives, of their personalities, and of who they were, that would seem as meaningful as the Etsukoes.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

« Reply #414 on: August 03, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »

Hotaru couldn't force back the small grin that slowly developed upon his face. So it seemed that the girl did not criticize the Fireflies. In fact, she seemed to whole-heartedly support Hotaru's idea. Almost as soon as it formed, Hotaru's smile immediately faded.

"Yes, right," he said, finally turning away from Kiyoko. He felt that he was beginning to spend too much time talking to this girl. "I'm going to go set up for the night."

With that, he walked away, meeting up with Aiko several yards away from the rest of the group.

"Ready to set up camp?" she chirped, holding up her bag which carried sleeping blankets and pillows.

Hotaru nodded, beginning to take his belongings out of his own bag.

"So...what were you and Kiyoko talking about?" Aiko asked, her tone bright with curiosity.

Hotaru shrugged, letting his blanket and pillow drop to the ground as a messy lump. "Nothing really."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #415 on: August 04, 2009, 07:04:19 AM »
(( We need DNAngel's input. And if there isn't a post from Fifth soon, someone will be taking over him. Nestec, do you want to control Oro? or me? ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #416 on: August 04, 2009, 09:17:53 PM »

(( Yesh, I will get to Central District...eventually. Enyo's group is just waiting for Ed and Lelia right now. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #417 on: August 04, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »

(( YUUUUUUUU ::cue soulja boy music:: ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #418 on: August 05, 2009, 01:24:49 AM »
((I don't know if I'm using the blue right, so tell me if I'm messing up, thanks- Addy!♥))

Hotaru couldn't force back the small grin that slowly developed upon his face. So it seemed that the girl did not criticize the Fireflies. In fact, she seemed to whole-heartedly support Hotaru's idea. Almost as soon as it formed, Hotaru's smile immediately faded.

Kiyoko glanced to her side, noticing a quick smile, that faded just as fast as it came, but for the few sure seconds it lasted, she felt heart heart lighten; her features brighten, to see him so at ease and happy. Disappointment drew nearer as it faded away, but the feeling it left still remained.

"Yes, right," he said, finally turning away from Kiyoko. He felt that he was beginning to spend too much time talking to this girl. "I'm going to go set up for the night."

With that, he walked away, meeting up with Aiko several yards away from the rest of the group.

She smiled, managing a small wave, "Night then." she smiled, moving off into her own little area of the encampment.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #419 on: August 05, 2009, 01:28:24 AM »
"Kiyoko!" Lynx called out. "Why don't you come over here with the rest of us?" Lynx suggested as he continued to look through Tsumi's variety of weaponry.

"Yeah! Camp with us!" Ren agreed happily.