4M4Life.com

'S3xting' bullying cited in teen girl's suicide.

Offline Spenner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • The Spenner
    • Deviantart
Re: 'S3xting' bullying cited in teen girl's suicide.
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »
What an ironic name. She lost herself  [drool]

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: 'S3xting' bullying cited in teen girl's suicide.
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 02:53:40 AM »
Yeah school system and things did this this is where no tolereance and trating children like adults Blows it.. on the other hand as generations go kids push the boundries more then ever and theres 100's of bad apples to have set the tone so what do you do?

while the girl made a "un" mild mistake rather harmless overall, she was punished beyond beliefe in my book and then she was treated even worse by her peers in public when it is beyond likly that her peers have had done the same/worse things in their lives the whole school from the teachers to the students has somthin to be ashamed of even if they dont look in the mirror and admitt to it.

ehh all though I agree with you, I would stand up for some of the few from my generation that are able to handle more responsibility than others and shouldnt be treated as an opinion-less insignificant person.. but at her age there are very very few that should be treated as such.

I don't think middle schoolers should even have phones. PROBLEM SOLVED RIGHT THERE  [xmas1]

I agree 100%

I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.