4M4Life.com

How to get more Self Confidence

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
How to get more Self Confidence
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:09:30 PM »
OK Biggest problem I seem to have had in the past, is relying on others in order to make me happy. 

In order to fix this problem: You should be yourself and love who you are. Once you do that your simple presents will bring happiness to others.

Another Problem I have had is that I focus a lot on the past, and think about the wrongs I have done in my life and what I use to have and how life use to be great.

In order to fix this problem: Set aside your past and live in the present by keeping yourself busy.  Instead of thinking of what you have done in the past, set some goals to get what you want now!  Focusing on problems you have had in the past will overwhelm yourself and may cause depression.

Another problem I have had is not caring what others think of me, and how I shouldn't even try because I will never be good enough.

In order to fix this problem: Dress to impress! Even if you do not feel good about yourself, you will feel better about yourself when you look good.  Also smile at yourself when u see yourself in the mirror. Your mind will trigger emotions when it sees what u are feeling like physically.  Also put a little kick into your step. As soon as you start walking faster, you will feel like you have a purpose, even if you dont. You will think you have people to see, things to do, and are important.

Live Life, Love every moment you can, Love who you are.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Re: How to get more Self Confidence
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 11:35:30 PM »
Dude? R you me? cuz i couldof swarn ive typed this or ask people advice on all these issues my whole life.. im sure kinjo will lol when he sees my responce to this topic.

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 12:02:36 AM »
Dude? R you me? cuz i couldof swarn ive typed this or ask people advice on all these issues my whole life.. im sure kinjo will lol when he sees my responce to this topic.

Lolz, I think way too much! It's saddens me that I get depressed when I know 90% of the world has it worse than me. As soon as I realize that I am who I am and love myself will I ever be happy.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 05:32:38 AM »
If all the solutions are there why ask for advice???
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 07:02:04 AM »
As soon as I realize that I am who I am and love myself will I ever be happy.

I YAM WHAT I YAM AND DATS ALL THAT I YAM CUZ IM POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN! TOOT TOOT

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 08:18:10 AM »
If all the solutions are there why ask for advice???

im posting wat i recently learned, n thot id share

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »
[asia] bloo is just spreading the knowledge

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »
Bloo i feel your pain.. thinking a bunch and over analyzing things leads to depression or negative thoughts.. i can attest to this, No one knows what we go through bloo, but the truth is we Hold or selves to this false painfull safety bubble.. Just live like other people live, and you will be happier! it took me 20 YEARS 20 YEARS to begin to figure that out.. people in this world do so much more than we do, they break the rules, they might even accidentally kill them selves but they are happier, just let go dont think dont worry and Women will find you intresting , Just be a Yes man, infact Watch the movie the yes man, and take a chance on somthing you think you dont like. just try stuff and dont complain or tell me you did cuz its lies i know.

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 11:47:42 PM »
Yes man was an amazing movie. You also taught me a little more. Seems a bit dangerous to not care about danger, you need to do it in a common sense way at least.   But I know exactly what your talking about :) and your right! Not only will women find me more interesting, but I will find myself more interesting. If that makes sense.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 12:15:30 AM »
Awesome Bloo, Cuz trust me ive thrown alot ALOT of time away in my life, i mean for me ive been behind the 8 ball on these issues since i was 10, im 28 now, and ive wanted a girl friend since i was 13, and in all that time ive really only managed one that lasted for 3/4ths a year and that was a year and a half ago .. ive watched all my school mates be more sucessfull become married have kids, But i had to do things my way and i chose the toughest learning curve.. Trust me if you can learn from me do it cuz my story Should have a happy ending later but You still dont want to be me feeling like your 28, Only have had 2-3 years of really Living and then Finally learning things and movin forward with your life when your almost 30 and all your age group is far ahead of ya.

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 08:43:03 AM »
Most of the time girls asked me out, and I never really had high standards, but you get better over time. :) Im glad u atleast learned this recently

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 11:07:01 AM »
should have listened to the cartoons ya'll watched growing up. These answers were in all of em.

[kata]

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 11:35:48 AM »
should have listened to the cartoons ya'll watched growing up. These answers were in all of em.

I grew up watching Tom & Jerry, Then Moved on to Dexter and Powerpuff girls and Johnny Bravo. They most certianly did not teach kids how to have self esteem. Especially when it comes to girls and making new friends lol. in the cartoons everyone is everyones friend except for the bad guys. Life is no cartoon.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
Disney was full of positive messages about life! Thundercats too

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 01:15:19 PM »
You can learn alot from Johnny Bravo, how NOT to pick up women do the opposite lol

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 04:15:09 PM »
XD hes right :D watch yo cartoons~!
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
THUNDERCATS!! lol KINJO let me see Sight Beyond SIGHT!!

Offline bloo-apple

• Bloo-Apple
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »
THUNDERCATS!! lol KINJO let me see Sight Beyond SIGHT!!

Never seen it. Ya Disney has plenty of great messages. None I can think of that teach to improve self confidence.  Disney if you ever notice is usually family orientated and somewhere attempts to make children cry. For example ~ Lion King.. Father Dies, Bambi ~ Mother Dies.  Pinocchio was a wooden doll that got bad influence of friends and taught children not to lie.  Can not think of a show or movie when I was a child that taught how to be confident about being yourself.

People usually get let down when kids pick on them and feel worthless. Which was me, in school I was the weird looking kid who had a big nose and satellite ears.  People called me that all the time, and would punch me for no reason.  When I grew up, I grew into my nose and ears, and don't look as odd.  But since I was let down so much as a child, it's always lingering in the back of my head that no one likes me.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 08:18:50 PM »
All the characters who are presented with challenges exercise their self confidence by rising to the occasion against all odds, against the opinions of their peers in order to do what is right.

Overcoming self-doubt, and ones opinion of oneself is also an act of self confidence. Small/weak characters fulfilling major help or even saving the day is an example of this.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 02:13:07 AM »
thundercats is somthing that can only come from the 80's check it out its awesome and yet not all at the same time, even just the intro THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOO!!!