4M4Life.com

Dreams?

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
Dreams?
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:52:35 AM »
Anybody been having random, scary or just plain trippy dreams? C:

I have them all the time. Last night, I had a dream that I was in the future, and there was a gigantic city built on this rocky cliffside by the beach. I wanted to go through this time-gate to go back into the past with my girlfriend, BUT! ... The gate was forbidden to enter! :( I was sad so I went to go eat at an Olive Garden, but all they were serving that day was Kielbasa (?) and I couldn't order a Salad or Soup without buying 30 Links of Kielbasa. So they threw me out for yelling at the lady at the counter. Worse still, I flew into the water and I was washed out to sea! I tried to stay afloat by grabbing onto a boat thing (While yelling at my guild leader on Ragnarok [Pancho] over Ventrilo (?) ) and waited there for a few minutes until I was rescued by 3 Orca whales! :OOO They pulled me to shore and threw me up onto the top of one store, which apparently I bounced on top of around 10 times until I stopped bouncing. But apparently, when I climbed down, I learned that falling into the water labeled you as a "Blackie" (???) and you were forced to be thrown in jail. I think it was due to the fact that the water was unlucky and black? Like... You couldn't see through it. It was strange. Anyway, so the cops are now after me. Then I went to find my Girlfriend because I knew we'd go to jail soon, and this was our last chance to break into the place with the time-gate. I later found out that her parents sold her to a restaurant near the time-gate (Luckily near the time-gate. :<) as one of those advertising people with the signs outside the place. So, I grabbed her and ran into the place. For some reason it was unguarded and no one was there, and we went inside the gate. The gate part was funny, though. You had to run really fast up it, since it has a magnetic floor, so you can run upside down, and you go in a corkscrew shape, into the shining portal in the middle. She fell once. LOL. So it was funny. But then, all of a sudden, Indiana Jones came up to the portal and threw his whip into the portal, and dragged some fat mexican/indian girl out of it. (I think it was the one from "The Searchers" ... I forgot her name.) And Indiana Jones was like "GAWD DAYUMIT." and stormed off. And then I woke up. C:

LOL.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »
Please give me some of whatever the hell your smoking.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline black death

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 04:01:19 PM »
you play WAY to many  [cen] ing video games.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »
Dreams are just random reflections of what you see throughout the day in awkward order. in that case you saw a lot of stuff the other day!
 [psyduck] < you
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline black death

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »
Not exactly. it's your sub-concious working. it's works like what you have been thinking about and who, and also how your feeling. thats why kids have nightmares alot. they get scared alot.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 11:20:29 PM »
 [shit]

Offline black death

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 01:29:30 AM »
grand reply red.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 04:43:56 AM »
Now I don't know where I am. Someone save me. OH GOD, A MAGE.  [mage]

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 06:54:58 AM »
grand reply red.
Thank you Black Death.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »
Oh god Whales is trippin balls. [kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »
MOST MEN HAVE TWO BALLS, YOU GOD DAMN ALCOHOLIC.

Offline black death

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 06:58:27 PM »
 [kata] [kata]

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »
Thank you for the correction BD.

Offline black death

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 08:35:57 PM »
np, that's what i'm here for.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »
When sleeping the deepest sleep you go in to is called REM (Rapid Eye Movement) This is the process in which your brain throws out unimportant memories and goes over the memories from that day.

If you happen to catch a glimpse of a memory, or two mixed together and remember it, congratulations YOU JUST HAD A MOTHA FCKN DREAM!!!

I have many random crazy dreams, I believe its from all the games I play.

"HERE IS MY MOST MEMORABLE!!!"

Alright, it started out like Zelda Ocarina of Time third person and I was slashing leaves like Link.

But thats not important and not that strange after a while it turned more realistic and like a memory.

There was a crater and there was a dragon inside it, I know wtf.

Around the crater was kind of like a maze its hard to explain but ill draw a picture later.
I was walking around the maze and I found a refrigerator WTF A REFRIGERATOR?!?!?! Well I opened it up and cold steam bellowed out like a freezer, inside where two skinny Jamaican men with corn rolls, they leaned out and

stated "C'mon mon i't takes forevah for it to cool down in here, shut da door or join our club mon!"

I just stared blankly at them, then he held a joint out at me... I slammed the door on his face.

I began walking again it felt like hours but I found another door but not a refrigerator door.
I knocked on the door this time, a short monkish man opened the door *Now that I think about it he looked allot like the priest from the Sony movie "The Fifth Element".*
He looked up at me and smiled,

he said "Who sent you" in a calm voice,

I looked at him and said "I come from a far land very different from this one."

He looked at me like I was retarded "None of us have left this dreaded maze since the Overlord took over."

I was confused I hadn't seen any one other than than him and the Fridge Men,

"Overlord?" I spoke confused.

He leaned out and pointed at the dragon.

"Oh, The Overlord" I tried to sound like I knew who The Overlord was.

He looked around and said

"Have the guards spotted you?"

Confused again I yelped

"GUARDS?!?!"

"Get inside." He pulled me inside by my shirt.

Inside was peculiar outside it wasn't thicker than a car, but inside it was gigantic, at least 8x bigger.

Inside there where woman and men siting in a circle on what looked like a marble floor.

They where all meditating.

The monk looked at me and said

"We have to meditate 10 times a day to keep him from locating us."

I turned to him.

He looked at me dead in the eyes and said

"Your eyes OH MY GOD YOUR EYES THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!"

He jumped on me putting his thumbs on my cheeks and pulling my eyelids down.

He turned and spoke in a deep in harmony voice.

"Everyone he is here..."

Every one looked up.

"It is him from the messages." He spoke.

"WHAT!?!" I yelled

"MESSAGES!?!"

He looked my straight in the eyes again he grabbed my hand and shook it

"Forgive me" he said anxiously "I am Scoull, Leader of the rebellion."

"I am -"He cut me off.

"Thomas!" he said.

"What how did you know" I was scared.

"The messages!" he yelled.

"The messages in the stars!!!" he ranted on.

"Along time ago my ancestors depicted a language, written in the stars, they spoke of a man... A man named Thomas that would save us, save us from The Overlord." he spoke.

"ITS NOT ME ?!?!" I was even more scared my voice began to tremble.

"YES, you have the mark! You have two different colored eyes! You can feel it Thomas feel it deep inside you!"

I don't know why but I searched I searched my feeling (Lol Star-Wars) I searched deep inside. I found something something spoke to me in a unwritten language. I could feel it not hear it, if that makes sense.

"YES YES YOU FEEL IT!" he shouted.

All this was very strange to me but made sense. he told me to go sit by the person of my choice as the final test.
I searched around and found the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Naturally I sat by her.

"YEEEES" he shouted even louder.

"YOU ARE THE ONE!!!"

He went to a podium and began speaking to us. I'm not going to go into great detail but he told us I was the one to save them the one to save the maze, and that The Overlord was basically a overlord :P. The Overlord made a curse on the maze where no one can leave, mate, or love. It was basically supercharged communism.

Afterwards everyone went to sleep except Scoull and the girl next to me. Scoull said "Good night" and walked away.

I turned to her, she turned to me. She was mute but I could feel her, and she could feel me.

We communicated with no communication!
I fell in love with her, i found out through feeling her that she was the only one that could love, the only one that could feel.

* CENSORED knitting knitting knitting LOL CENSORED *

We where in love and I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME :O!!!

I couldn't feel her name.

I had to destroy The Overlord to know her name!

EVEN IF IT WOULD KILL ME!!!

The next morning Scoull handed me a blade a shield and a primitive explosive vest.

He just looked at me and nodded.

I kissed the no name girl and cried then left to The Overlord.

I found him, it wasn't hard he was gigantic.

I stood in front of the crater, and yelled "OVERLORD YOU HAVE MET YOUR MAKER!!!"

The Overlord stood up gigantic and fierce he knew I wasn't playing around, we could feel each other like the no name girl.

He looked at me with his fierce flaming eyes, I stared back.

He reared back ready to strike.

I just searched my feeling one last time and stepped into his blow.

He swallowed me hole,But the battle was my victory, going down his throat I stabbed the blade into the side slowing me to a stop. I flipped a switch on my vest.

Out side it was peaceful until the explosion, the explosion shook the earth and destroyed The Overlord.

When the smoke cleared I stood in the center of the crater. All of the people in the maze surrounded the crater, and cheered.

I lifted up the blade and dropped the shield and shouted with my last breath

"SYNTHIAAAAAA!!!!!!"

I dropped the blade fell to my knees, and died happy.
-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*        Pie      *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline black death

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »
I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOUR DREAM.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »
Oh god Whales is trippin balls. [kata]
MOST MEN HAVE TWO BALLS, YOU GOD DAMN ALCOHOLIC.
[kata] [kata]

[dbz]...

...but what she said isnt true, right?

D:

[kata]

Offline Tomp45

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »
Lol its not bullshit I still remember it I told Chickan and his friends, the night after.

Sense then they have made me tell them many more times.

Making it impossible for me to forget.

Red, not needed useless post.
-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*        Pie      *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline black death

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »
My dreams are always  [cen] ed up and JUST RANDOM. my favorite one was when i was drugged up for a sergery and then fell asleep. it was still random but it was funny as hell! it felt like an acid trip, everything was bright colours and all the buildings were made out of lego blocks. it was something about me going down a river i sorta forget.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:15 PM »
I had this dream where about 3 of my friends, 3 nameless guys I don't even know, were wearing these suits that were used during the Civil War period and had these revolvers.

It started when us sneaking into this lobby area on a one level building that was like a museum, but without anything in it during the night that was surrounded by palm trees and the such, inside were guards who were walking around in khaki shorts and Hawaiian shirts with Glocks, along with potted plants, those lobby desks, and multicolored lights that shine onto the walls that you see in buildings to add a feel to the building.

Anyway, we went in and sneaked around for a bit, but at the back area of museum with glass doors, where we had to go from what it seemed, around it was guarded by one person, who happened to resemble my one of my friend, dressed in the khaki shorts and Hawaiian shirt, and the only way to get past was to get rid of him, so I pistol whipped him from behind, but at the same time alerted all the other guards and they came running through the hallways and we had this huge firefight with everyone ducking behind potted plants, pillars and desks shooting everything.

Eventually, we got out through the glass doors and the the security didn't follow for some reason, and stepped out into a large town that stretched on for miles, with cramped houses and streets everywhere except where we were, to our left was some grass and an over look to streets below, in front of us was a street that led deeper into the city, and to our right was a stone walkway between two buildings that was about 4-5 meters wide and led to another street at the end of it.

We walked over to that balcony and saw that some of our friends, dressed the same way was boarding up and blocking this tunnel for some reason and my friend asked

"How's it going down there?"

One of them replied, "Perfect! We're almost done!" and gave us a thumbs up.

We turned around and went right, down the walkway and nearing the street, there was this pedestal that was about 4 feet high and didn't have anything atop its cement cover. One of my friends kneeled down in front of it and began fumbling with the brick base, and caused a pathway down into the ground the darkness not showing what was inside. Then my friend said,

"We've found it, finally."

Now, I was confused already and everyone acted like as if I knew what was going on, but before I could say anything, from where we came from, more guys I didn't know dressed like us came out of where we came from and walked into the tunnel and began doing something inside, the guy began to walk down the steps when we heard footsteps and talking. He shushed everyone in the tunnel and outside and everyone ducked behind the pedestal. When I heard them come by, I peered up and found Nazi soldiers marching down the street ahead after about 7 rows of soldiers, I saw this officer guarded by bodyguards, one of them being a sort of "Mr. Hyde" dressed in ripped clothing that was ruined because of his enlarged muscles. Following them was another 7 or so rows of soldiers.

Once they were out of earshot, we stood up and everyone continued work around there, being as quiet as they can. My friend said something about the Officer and the Mr. Hyde, but I missed it and he walked down the steps just barely in the streetlights when he reached to bottom and stood there, which looked like he was giving orders to the me inside.

Then we heard a rumbling and large footsteps that shook the area. The other men who were supposedly guarding the entrance behind me pulled out their revolvers and started looking around. Then the rumbling stopped and everything was silent. Suddenly from the rooftops was that "Mr. Hyde" and landed not too far behind me leaving crater in the cobblestone. Then my comrades that were there began shooting him, but to no avail, the bullets just bounced off him.

The Mr. Hyde began running through the half dozen of so people there hitting them and smashing them into the walls, incapacitating him. From below, I heard my friend call to me,

"You've got to hold him off! Don't let him get down here!"

Quickly, I grabbed one of the poles that was a foot in diameter and a couple meters long and started jabbing at the Mr. Hyde in his face, whilst dodging his charging attacks by skirting around the pedestal. Eventually he succumbed and fell over incapacitated. Then my friend came up the steps again and said

"You did a good job, Now wake up."

And my dream ended and I woke up the next day in my bed.

[ksuck]
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.